Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon (55106 Views)

US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) / Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Metallurgist: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
Omoluabi16:
Difference is these people DO NOT KILL in the name of Jesus. Shekau, bin laden and the others have OPENLY justified, supported terror acts in the name of ALLAH. Don't bring that line of argument with me.
the Lord resistance militia kills, rape and destroy in the name of Jesus or Jehovah, but an objective person knows the truth, my question is where in the Quran does killing innocent ppl, non combatant ordered?
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by generalwo(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
Chijeep:
Muslims are the real origin of terrorism...

Quote me if you can use your hand to beat your chest that I'm telling lies
.... With Muslims in this world, there can never be peace... I have said it before and will always say it.... Islam is NOT a religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by OLULAW: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
Patrioticman007:

I have submitted my assertions kindly disprove it with evidences & fact.

That your illiteracy stinks down to the pit of hell. However I will guide your conscience to truth, if you have one by replying me with facts & figures, so that the world, will see Christianity as it is, not as the media are painting it to be.
1.The Transatlantic slave trade was orchestrated by Christians of Europe, were by black Africans were abducted/kidnapped for forced human labour in the Americas where its on record more 100,000,000m souls lost their lives & loved one by these evil people called Christians, tell us if Muslims did 1/10 of it.

2. That Adolf Hitler a Christian & his Christian fellows caused the death of over 150,000,000.00m souls during the first world war & the second world wars, tell us if Muslims did 1/10 of it.

3. Its a fact that the Catholic church caused the death of over 35,000,000.00m Muslims & Jews during the crusade war that, the Jews united with Muslims to defeat the crusaders.
Tell us if Muslims did 1/10 of it.

4. The Christian invaded & colonized Africa by claiming that their ways where barbaric to the Christians life style that more than 15,000,000.00m souls lost their lives & freedoms by these Christ worshippers, Tell us if Muslims did 1/10 of it.

5. The ancient civilization of Aztec that was older than Christianity, was destroyed & half their population was killed when Christians mercenaries called constitadors invaded them in the name of Christ, Tell us if Muslims did 1/10 of it.

Well I can continue with many facts & figures, if you want, let me tell you, the day Roman idol worshippers choose Christian as state religion, was the day the original Jesus son of Mary message was change to man worship at council of Nicea. Since it's birth the world has never known peace, not until the coming of Islam, that checkmated man & gods worship to Allah.

Utter rubbish and absolute mumbo jumbo. FYI, I am an agnostic. I don't follow or defend any religions. Like you, I was raised in a religious family in my childhood. Unlike you, however, in my adulthood I liberated myself from religion.

Secondly, one of the things I learned in Logic 101 is identifying false equivalence in arguments. This is precisely what you've done here. Without playing the devil's advocate, note that Hitler never claimed to have acted in God's name, neither did the colonialists nor the slave traders. In contrast, Islamic jihadists kill and maim in the name of Allah. These headslammers scream Allahu Akbar and them commit heinous acts of violence. Who does that?

People like you defending Islamic jihadists don't deserve to live in ordered societies, relocate to Afghanistan or Yemen. Otherwise, move to Saudi Arabia and within one month, come and tell the world how your Saudi brothers snd sisters in Islam have treated you - I promise with absolute ignominy.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Oladoyinipede: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
smallrincowis16:

There's nothing to discuss, all these terrorists were created by the west. So what will Muslim discuss?
Terrorism like these never happened until the so called America became the world power destabilizing any opposing force
I do know that the West are not saints,their connivance in the destabilization of Libya is one of the evidences of their own evil.But if terrorism was all about opposing the World power status of the West, don't you think Afghanistans should be the happiest people on the Earth right now,instead of their heart breaking attempts to flee the country in their thousands from their 'liberators' to that same West.

And given the atrocities these 'liberators' reportedly inflict on their fellow Muslims,will you see that as also part of consequences of the actions of the West,at least if they killed Westerners you can say it is justifiable but what about the evil perpetrated against their fellow Muslims, their women and their children,is that justifiable??

On a local level,Boko Haram kill,maim,rape,burn,behead,harrass,kidnap and do all sorts both to the Muslims and the Christians up North with the full backing of their clerics too .By the way it is known that most top ranked terrorists are staunch and well versed Muslim clerics.pray tell how all these has nothing to do with Islam.I really want to hear your views.
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by UnabashedIPOB: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Expect this type of mayhem to be a constant feature in the ZOO when the FULANI TERRORIST government completes it FULANIZATION and ISLAMIZATION. My prayer is that LIEGERIA happens to all of YOU that want the UNITY of that HELL HOLE!
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by GhostWisperer: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
Dailymice:
Lets take a moment and appreciate Donald J Trump who ruled the US with loving arms and bombed the living daylight out of terrorists and suicidal head slammers. The weak Biden is probably sleeping right now.

You claim you're a religion of peace, yet you wore suicide vest to bomb the same Muslims you would meet in heaven? How does that even make sense. What I cannot wrap my head about is how sane, hardworking southerners are supporters of the Taliban movement; if you want to join them take Egypt air flight to Kabul and stay there.

Same with so called "redpillers and Alpha males" go to Afghanistan and practice your strength and inherent anger to the women there since "All women are trash" You guys are no different from the Taliban
you made sense at the beginning. Afterwards your head is like a disgruntled choir possessed by the devil singing out of tune.

You're confused and stupid. You and the 114 dimwits that liked your post.
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by eteba(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
I'm basically just following proceedings around the world, but I honestly don't give a f^ck about happenings in Afghanistan, we got enough trouble here back home...all Arabs are ndi ara!
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by KennethEnyi(m): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
God punish islam
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Innobee99(m): 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
arcis:

No need to quote you....Islamophobia will surely keep you where you belong..Keep propagating evil and be happy you are tarnishing the image of Islam...

U Know the truth in ur heart. Once again, ur religion is a disaster to humanity.

No apologies undecided embarassed
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Appleyard(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Just like The U.S predicted.

Well, their intelligence no be person mate.

Where are the likes of China and Russia, if na to flaunt Missiles now, them go carry first.

No major human crises wey these Duo dey like engage and be fruitful in.

China own na to give us Covid-19, while Russia sells Arm to anybody (including Terrorists) if you have the money.

Russia or China would be the worst world power, probably going to invade Israel for their Terroristic Allies.

Las Las WW3 is inevitable.

You are highly misinformed.
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by wallrichy: 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
You are absolutely right. I ain't supporting any religion but one fact is that Islamic religion spelt violent and oppression. Can you imagine that in 1997 while serving In Kano state, I witnessed a scene whereby some Muslims youths or islamic youths decided to unleash their hatred towards we innocent southerners serving our fatherland without provocation. We were beating and injured but the astonishing part of everything was that these Islamic fundamentalists abducted a female corper, a doctor serving in the Primary health center and took turns on her and as they were doing it they were saying Allah Akbar...what a barbaric religion, what a shit way of worshipping. They are pure beast in human form, dirty urchins. Since that episode, I hate anything islamic or even subjected myself to work for a Muslim person. I can manage them at a distance but never close as in close. The lady abruptly left services immediately that incidence happened and years later when I met people that we served together, I was told she committed suicide less than a year after she got home. She died just like that cos some northern islamic sex maniacs couldn't control their treacherous tendency of raping everything female in sight.....more reason they were raping mannequins used for displaying clothes in Kano and when they discover that their uncircumcised dick can't penetrate, they got angry and started destroying the mannequins which now brought the attention of the Hisbah police to completely eradicate use of mannequins cos seeing it sent fires to their loins always...God deliver us from these Islamic people....
OLULAW:

Utter rubbish and absolute mumbo jumbo. FYI, I am an agnostic. I don't follow or defend any religions. Like you, I was raised in a religious family in my childhood. Unlike you, however, in my adulthood I liberated myself from religion.

Secondly, one of the things I learned in Logic 101 is identifying false equivalence in arguments. This is precisely what you've done here. Without playing the devil's advocate, note that Hitler never claimed to have acted in God's name, neither did the colonialists nor the slave traders. In contrast, Islamic jihadists kill and maim in the name of Allah. These headslammers scream Allahu Akbar and them commit heinous acts of violence. Who does that?

People like you defending Islamic jihadists don't deserve to live in ordered societies, relocate to Afghanistan or Yemen. Otherwise, move to Saudi Arabia and within one month, come and tell the world how your Saudi brothers snd sisters in Islam have treated you - I promise with absolute ignominy.
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Appleyard(m): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
NazareneMonk:

Under estimate? The fact that they flauni their weapons does not make them a Superior. Most of you are moved by site while so many countries are doing things in secret. Do you know how many billion people can be accommodated by tunnels in America ? Some people have lived in those tunnels all their lives and even if there was a nuke, they won't get hurt.

What about Great Britain? There is a myth that there is a Tunnel too in Gilbrater ( which is kinda a part of Britain, though next to Spain) that is there for the protection of the Queen and other royal family members. Most countries are not sleeping, just because they don't flaunt it like China and Russia does not mean they Don't have it.

Please, don't make me laugh... grin
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Radiant01(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
Chijeep:

it's a lie
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Awoleesu(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
Moji12:
This is getting out of hand. But do they want people to stay put with the madness they v bn displaying since they overthrow.
I believe even if a certain religion teaches them to be brutal to their fellow human being, at least their conscience should decipher good from bad.

These are jus animals. Ba ankali

Conscience you said!

The moment you take the Shah-ada you exchange your conscience for barbarism and callousness! cool
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Lordkross(m): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
Welcome to the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan! Religion of Peace INDEED.
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by zinaunreal(m): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
I rather worship demons than be muslim
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by arcis: 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Innobee99:
U Know the truth in ur heart. Once again, ur religion is a disaster to humanity.

No apologies undecided embarassed

Well..that's your headache and deal with it..
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Guardiola84: 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
Dailymice:
Lets take a moment and appreciate Donald J Trump who ruled the US with loving arms and bombed the living daylight out of terrorists and suicidal head slammers. The weak Biden is probably sleeping right now.

You claim you're a religion of peace, yet you wore suicide vest to bomb the same Muslims you would meet in heaven? How does that even make sense. What I cannot wrap my head about is how sane, hardworking southerners are supporters of the Taliban movement; if you want to join them take Egypt air flight to Kabul and stay there.

Same with so called "redpillers and Alpha males" go to Afghanistan and practice your strength and inherent anger to the women there since "All women are trash" You guys are no different from the Taliban

Pls who are d redpillers n Alpha males that u said believe all women are trash huh?
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Chibuezem(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
Chijeep:

wicked set of people
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by SenatePresdo(m): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Appleyard:

You are highly misinformed.

Mr information, what do you know exclusively, that the general Populace doesn't know.

Can you tell me anything you know, that many people doesn't know?
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by smallrincowis16(m): 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
Oladoyinipede:
I do know that the West are not saints,their connivance in the destabilization of Libya is one of the evidences of their own evil.But if terrorism was all about opposing the World power status of the West, don't you think Afghanistans should be the happiest people on the Earth right now,instead of their heart breaking attempts to flee the country in their thousands from their 'liberators' to that same West.

And given the atrocities these 'liberators' reportedly inflict on their fellow Muslims,will you see that as also part of consequences of the actions of the West,at least if they killed Westerners you can say it is justifiable but what about the evil perpetrated against their fellow Muslims, their women and their children,is that justifiable??

On a local level,Boko Haram kill,maim,rape,burn,behead,harrass,kidnap and do all sorts both to the Muslims and the Christians up North with the full backing of their clerics too .By the way it is known that most top ranked terrorists are staunch and well versed Muslim clerics.pray tell how all these has nothing to do with Islam.I really want to hear your views.
Well, I believe you only chose to see what you wanted to see

All those you see that you think are well versed, they are like knowledgeable ignorant- they don't know that they know not, yet wallowing in ignorance.

You see, they are a lot to terrorism, but I can tell you that, mostly it stem from geopolitical struggles. They will only tag it with what their cultural background dictate.
You can tell a native indian terrorism to start shouting Allah or associate his/her terrorism to Islam but rather what's obtainable in their society
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by smallrincowis16(m): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Praxis758:

Islam and Mohammed

Simple question, where was Alqaeda before second world war

Do you know there was relative peace before America became world power??
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by smallrincowis16(m): 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
goodheart02:

That intel was probably the result of an infiltration into the Taliban. No terrorist will give u his intinery.

Well, it wasn't Taliban that did the bombing, it was ISIL a sworn enemy of Taliban
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Praxis758: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
smallrincowis16:

Simple question, where was Alqaeda before second world war

Do you know there was relative peace before America became world power??

Japan and Germany dragged the US into the WW2

So America is the one funding Al-Shabab, ISWAP, Tuareg, Muslim Bortherhood in Egypt and other islamic terrorists organisation around the world?

Why couldn't America infiltrate and stirrup terrorism in Buddhism, Taoism, Shintoism, Bahaism and other known religions?
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
AntiChristian:

As you too will be happy of this:

Christian Terrorists

Start from wikepedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism, then go to a Christian terrorist who killed Muslim from Yahoo news https://news.yahoo.com/christian-terrorist-mowed-down-muslim-180540029.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAACzjbpBe5ScGkU9z07flClR4U5i-QWX1olaC4kFMeK8dMuThMO7aeF2zZM6fCp0cwNAlWFv5aH3iUIsmVkp7J8edgeG6bUOnrT5GxOQc7bOuPOtE20WogQGAbSRKdKdwqIxVl_XZeEAnOtGet5yZLnUXF5fGq-lx2xuR7JogrwJ6 last June 2021. Same news was carried by UK Mirror here https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/christian-terrorist-who-killed-muslim-24291030

And it's so bewildering that you've never heard of the Army of God, the Lord's resistance army, the concerned Christians and other Christian terrorist groups! You are very ignorant cos you are wired to believe only Muslims can be terrorists.

https://www.salon.com/2015/04/07/6_modern_day_christian_terrorist_groups_our_media_conveniently_ignores_partner/

Anyways, those terrorists too have Bible passages to support their missions.

Check out the website of army of God here http://www.armyofgod.com/ you'll see many Bible verses!

Hahahahaha

So you searched all through the internet and this is all what you could find?

This is not good enough. Try again. If you can't find, just type "Abubakar Shekau". He's a Christian terrorist too. grin grin
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Oladoyinipede: 4:58am On Aug 27, 2021
smallrincowis16:

Well, I believe you only chose to see what you wanted to see

All those you see that you think are well versed, they are like knowledgeable ignorant- they don't know that they know not, yet wallowing in ignorance.

You see, they are a lot to terrorism, but I can tell you that, mostly it stem from geopolitical struggles. They will only tag it with what their cultural background dictate.
You can tell a native indian terrorism to start shouting Allah or associate his/her terrorism to Islam but rather what's obtainable in their society
okay.
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by obinnanelson4(m): 5:14am On Aug 27, 2021
Thanks to the religion of Peace.
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by nubiangod9(m): 7:18am On Aug 27, 2021
NazareneMonk:

All these terrorists groups use two words mostly.
1. Jihad
2. Infidel.

Secondly they write mostly in Arabic and we all know where that points to... We saw one Imam or so sharing Quran to Bandits.

True that
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by NairaMaster1(m): 7:18am On Aug 27, 2021
OLULAW:

Imalefalafia is an area in Ibadan. The word means Muslims are seeking peace which they'll never find in so far as they continue to subscribe to the satanic verses contained in the evil book, the Unholy Quran.

Exactly. A woman in labour, people on hospital bed are not spared. From will they find peace?
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by AntiChristian: 8:20am On Aug 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Hahahahaha

So you searched all through the internet and this is all what you could find?

This is not good enough. Try again. If you can't find, just type "Abubakar Shekau". He's a Christian terrorist too. grin grin

Numbers Chapter 31: 7-12
And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what you have to say about this? Using you own criteria against them this makes your God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do you have to say to this? This is your God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive. How do they know who is virgin? Why are infant men killed and only virgins left? What does Yahweh mean by keeping the virgins for themselves? You can now define PEDOPHILIA

Elisha curses 42 Lads in the name of the LORD
Then he (Elisha) went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria. (2 Kings 2:23-25)

No comments!

Judges 1:21-35
The tribe of Benjamin, however, failed to drive out the Jebusites, who were living in Jerusalem. So to this day the Jebusites live in Jerusalem among the people of Benjamin. The descendants of Joseph attacked the town of Bethel, and the LORD was with them. They sent spies to Bethel (formerly known as Luz), who confronted a man coming out of the city. They said to him, "Show us a way into the city, and we will have mercy on you." So he showed them a way in, and they killed everyone in the city except for this man and his family. Later the man moved to the land of the Hittites, where he built a city. He named the city Luz, and it is known by that name to this day. The tribe of Manasseh failed to drive out the people living in Beth-shan, Taanach, Dor, Ibleam, Megiddo, and their surrounding villages, because the Canaanites were determined to stay in that region.
When the Israelites grew stronger, they forced the Canaanites to work as slaves, but they never did drive them out of the land. The tribe of Ephraim also failed to drive out the Canaanites living in Gezer, and so the Canaanites continued to live there among them. The tribe of Zebulun also failed to drive out the Canaanites living in Kitron and Nahalol, who continued to live among them. But they forced them to work as slaves. The tribe of Asher also failed to drive out the residents of Acco, Sidon, Ahlab, Aczib, Helbah, Aphik, and Rehob. In fact, because they did not drive them out, the Canaanites dominated the land where the people of Asher lived. The tribe of Naphtali also failed to drive out the residents of Beth-shemesh and Beth-anath. Instead, the Canaanites dominated the land where they lived. Nevertheless, the people of Beth-shemesh and Beth-anath were sometimes forced to work as slaves for the people of Naphtali. As for the tribe of Dan, the Amorites forced them into the hill country and would not let them come down into the plains. The Amorites were determined to stay in Mount Heres, Aijalon, and Shaalbim, but when the descendants of Joseph became stronger, they forced the Amorites to work as slaves.

Hmmm! Read on

Zephaniah 2:12-15
"You Ethiopians will also be slaughtered by my sword," says the LORD. And the LORD will strike the lands of the north with his fist. He will destroy Assyria and make its great capital, Nineveh, a desolate wasteland, parched like a desert. The city that once was so proud will become a pasture for sheep and cattle. All sorts of wild animals will settle there. Owls of many kinds will live among the ruins of its palaces, hooting from the gaping windows. Rubble will block all the doorways, and the cedar paneling will lie open to the wind and weather. This is the fate of that boisterous city, once so secure. "In all the world there is no city as great as I," it boasted. But now, look how it has become an utter ruin, a place where animals live! Everyone passing that way will laugh in derision or shake a defiant fist

The LORD get sword?

Leviticus 21:9
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death.

Interesting

1Samuel 6:19-20
And he smote of the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of Jehovah, he smote of the people seventy men, `and' fifty thousand men; and the people mourned, because Jehovah had smitten the people with a great slaughter. And the men of Beth-shemesh said, Who is able to stand before Jehovah, this holy God? and to whom shall he go up from us?

Ah Ah

1 Kings 20:35-36
Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group of prophets to say to another man, "Strike me!" But the man refused to strike the prophet. Then the prophet told him, "Because you have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soon as you leave me." And sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked and killed him.

What?!

Ezekiel 9:5-7
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all - old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."

Another massacre.

Jeremiah 51:20-26
"You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens. With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers. "As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD. "Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth! I am your enemy," says the LORD. "I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights. When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble. You will be desolate forever. Even your stones will never again be used for building. You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD.

Another massacre, same old story.

Isaiah 13:15-18
Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children.

It seem it gets from bad to worse!

1 Kings 13:1-2
At the LORD's command, a man of God from Judah went to Bethel, and he arrived there just as Jeroboam was approaching the altar to offer a sacrifice. Then at the LORD's command, he shouted, "O altar, altar! This is what the LORD says: A child named Josiah will be born into the dynasty of David. On you he will sacrifice the priests from the pagan shrines who come here to burn incense, and human bones will be burned on you."

Very sick indeed.

Exodus 21:20-21
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property

So you can beat your slave as much as you like, just make sure IT doesn't die, and I call the slave it since a slave is a mere possession according to the Bible.

lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2021
AntiChristian:

Ah Ah

1 Kings 20:35-36
Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group of prophets to say to another man, "Strike me!" But the man refused to strike the prophet. Then the prophet told him, "Because you have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soon as you leave me." And sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked and killed him.

What?!

So you can beat your slave as much as you like, just make sure IT doesn't die, and I call the slave it since a slave is a mere possession according to the Bible.

lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed

I can actually sit down and justify all these killings even from your plagiarized Quran but that will be a waste of time.
You seem confused or if I may say overwhelmed by Christianity and the Christian belief and concept that you have taken one thing for the other. I hope you do realize that most religions (even our African traditional religions) all perceive God (or the concept of Him in the particular religion) as that being that has the ultimate power and ability to do as He wishes. Read 1 Sam 2:6-9, Isaiah 45
For example, the Yorubas call God Olodumare which means the "all powerful". The generally accepted concept of God is three i.e, Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient. Check out the meaning of each so that you can understand. It is this three concepts that lead to God being referred to as "The Sovereign God". Again check the meaning of sovereignty. Just as Nigeria a sovereign country says homosexuality attracts fourteen years imprisonment, Saudi as a sovereign state says homosexuality is punishable with death, while the UK a sovereign state as well says homosexuality should lead to marriage. You can see that each has used its own sovereignty to decide what homosexuality is in its own space. Even in your Islam, on one of the attributes of Allah whom you refer to as your God is Takwin which also involves killing and punishing.Same it is with God.

So it is half-witted for you to quote all those texts above to prove God is violent, murderous etc etc when in reality, God never claimed to not be any of those. As a matter of fact, it is because He is all of that and many more, that He sent His son to be a propitiation and a mediator for us to escape His mighty and terrible wrath. 1 Tim 2:5 says
For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus
Now you will agree that one would not need a mediator if He was not standing before someone greater than Him. So it is a pure fallacy and half-smartness to accuse the Christian God as capable of evil when your own Islamic God also proclaims Himself capable of such too.

Here's the difference though. The Christian God offers redemption and hope through Jesus Christ's death and resurrection while for you, there is no such. What you give is what you get (an eye for an eye as the law of Moses goes). In other words, you still relate with your God as was done in the Old Testament verses you quoted which implies that you still worship God in a violent and brutish manner. For example, Jesus Christ throughout his sojourn on earth never killed nor order anyone to kill even while he was clearly wronged Instead, He said in Matthew 5: 43-47
"“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?

But your Mohammed killed, ordered to be killed, seized people's wives as sex slaves and had countless slaves, not to mention robbing people of their belongings. It is these fruits we are witnessing all over the world where Islam has become synonymous with religious violence and killings.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President / Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown / Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.