Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,639 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Nigerian Man Cries Out In Pains After Taking A DNA Test, Find Out That His Daugh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Cries Out In Pains After Taking A DNA Test, Find Out That His Daugh (541 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / Take Test: Find Out If It's True Love / I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Cries Out In Pains After Taking A DNA Test, Find Out That His Daugh by Starpost: 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
Nigerian Man Cries out in Pains after taking a DNA Test, Find Out that His Daughter Was Not His Child

The results of being unfaithful to one’s partner is very Painful and is something that can not be explained, the cause and crash of family home this days is as a result of infidelity, where by the Woman, intentionally adopted the habit of cheating.

However, Nigerian man got the Shock of his life, after taking a DNA Test and it was Reveals that his only Daughter who he cherished most was not his biological Daughter.

Watch Video Below:
https://www.yabapost.com.ng/2021/08/nigerian-man-cries-out-in-pains-after.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out In Pains After Taking A DNA Test, Find Out That His Daugh by rottennaija(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
DNA test is fast becoming a global epidemic.
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out In Pains After Taking A DNA Test, Find Out That His Daugh by Ppogbae: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
Don't cry. Go to court and end the marriage
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out In Pains After Taking A DNA Test, Find Out That His Daugh by Sonnobax15(m): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
grin
Wahala for any guyman wey build so much trust on a woman....

I still dey talk am,that nothing under my roof will escape this DNA tests.... Not even my dogs and their puppies won't be an exception let alone a child that's about to bear my name....

Do it now to save yourself from the future trauma......

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out In Pains After Taking A DNA Test, Find Out That His Daugh by ikllbrokehoes(m): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
These hoes ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out In Pains After Taking A DNA Test, Find Out That His Daugh by Orgasmgiver123(m): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Eya sorry oh

Join TGM TV and get entertained 24/7
+2347033934012

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out In Pains After Taking A DNA Test, Find Out That His Daugh by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
These hoes ain't loyal

hoes aint suppose to be loyal, thats why they are HOES... but the most important part is that the above is the result of deluded men who try to MARRY/WIFE THESE HOES.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out In Pains After Taking A DNA Test, Find Out That His Daugh by internationalman(m): 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

hoes aint suppose to be loyal, thats why they are HOES... but the most important part is that the above is the result of deluded men who try to MARRY/WIFE THESE HOES.

Don't call them deluded because at times even shît does look like moi moi..

Na when you carry nose near am you go know
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out In Pains After Taking A DNA Test, Find Out That His Daugh by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
internationalman:
Don't call them deluded because at times even shît does look like moi moi..
Na when you carry nose near am you go know

no matter how shiit "looks", it always smells like shiit! many of these men know their women are garbage but thought they could change them (often with money) after marriage.
Re: Nigerian Man Cries Out In Pains After Taking A DNA Test, Find Out That His Daugh by internationalman(m): 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

no matter how shiit "looks", it always smells like shiit! many of these men know their women are garbage but thought they could change them (often with money) after marriage.

Many know and many don't know..

Haven't some of your relationship hit a rock bottom..

(1) (Reply)

Advice On How To Make The Best Choice Between Two Ladies For Marriage / Let Me Warm Up Your Pussy / Broken!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.