Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,389 members, 7,839,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) (39549 Views)

Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) / Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by Glimpsetv: 12:56pm On May 10
In this short video you are about to watch, a man has filmed himself handing over some papers, supposedly DNA test results, to his girlfriend. According to the man, the DNA test has revealed that he is not the father of the daughter his girlfriend claimed he fathered.

The man secretly carried out a DNA test after having doubts about being the father of his girlfriend's daughter. The girlfriend was heard pleading and asking why he had to do this, explaining to the man that the daughter loves him.
When the man asked her why she cheated, she insisted she didn't cheat. However, the man insisted that she and the daughter leave the house.

What's your take on this? Do you think the man should have forgiven the lady and continued the relationship, just accepting the daughter as his own for the sake of love?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9FAncHe9rM

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by EreluRoz: 1:04pm On May 10
Evil

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by advanceDNA: 1:15pm On May 10
grin grin grin The woman wanted to use the child to emotionally guilt trip the guy....

Werey be like.: Our daughter loves u!....So just assume u married a single mother, let's continue..... Hahahahaha!

220 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 1:20pm On May 10
grin
What a calm guy he is indeed!!!!

Person wey he for use undertaker smack down take remove like 2-3 teeth comot from her mouth first, before throwing her out angry

Shameless bannies...........

195 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by Tallesty1(m): 1:53pm On May 10
Women: Men love sex.

Also, women spend more on intimacy gadgets than on any other gadgets.

Women: Men are cheats.

Also, women hate DNA tests and could start World War Five because of it.

374 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by Omuuvwie(m): 1:57pm On May 10
Please how much is DNA test?

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by Anunakeeh: 1:58pm On May 10
Sonnobax15:
grin

Person wey he for use undertaker smack down take remove like 2-3 teeth comot from her mouth first, before throwing her out angry

You sure say you get girlfriend like this? I dey fear make you no go remove your banny teeths one day. This one you dey post remove teeth up and down!

Don't raise your hands on women. Always use wisdom to discharge them.

140 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by ebubeson: 2:13pm On May 10
As a woman, you should fulfill your sexual fantasy with someone and expect another man to father the child your sexual escapade brought

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 2:21pm On May 10
Some women are dangerous grin

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by Rebuke: 3:02pm On May 10
The man is even very kind, he said he is giving her and her daughter till the end of the month to move out of his house.

What nonsense, she has the guts to say she didn't cheat. undecided

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 3:08pm On May 10
Anunakeeh:

You sure say you get girlfriend like this? I dey fear make you no go remove your banny teeths one day. This one you dey post remove teeth up and down!

Don't raise your hands on women. Always use wisdom to discharge them.
grin grin. Bro,take every advice you see online at your own peril...... Normally,na cruise we dey.........My banny wey I dey pepperly like fresh fish cheesy.

5 Likes

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by fkj950ax(m): 3:16pm On May 10
Every time I hear some deranged females on NL say men are promiscuous, I just know it’s a two way street. But DNA testing seems to add hard evidence against women.

104 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by PussyGalore(f): 3:16pm On May 10
Sonnobax15:
grin

Shameless woman beater angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by PussyGalore(f): 3:19pm On May 10
Rebuke:
The man is even very kind, he said he is giving her and her daughter till the end of the month to move out of his house.

What nonsense, she has the guts to say she didn't cheat. undecided

What if she was telling the truth?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by KingNom(m): 3:35pm On May 10
Terrible, I feel sad for the little innocent child. cry

The man should please pity and adopt her if no man accepts responsibility as her father.

TO KEEP YOURSELF FROM BEING CHEATED BY THE DEVIL IN THIS LIFE AND FOR ETERNITY, Please read:

Do you know that you are to live/exist forever, even after putting off your body (i.e at death)?

A Human being is actually a spirit residing in a body. Dead body means the person inside (who is a spirit) has left, to meet God for his/her just reward.

To get set/saved for Now and WHEN you will leave your body;
Please accept Jesus into Your Heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY and live for Him!

You are not promised tomorrow!

There's no other Perfect sacrifice for Your sin (they must be paid for before the God Almighty of Justice) except that of Jesus. Acts 4:12

Adam's sin nature, which you inherited through bloodline and your sins, have been fully paid for/handled by God's Eternal Word who became a man, Jesus. He died in your place (God's mercy) and rose with eternal life for you. JESUS HAS DONE IT: PREPARED SALVATION FOR YOU! John 3:16

TO GET SAVED, PLEASE SAY OUT LOUD:
Dear Loving God, I accept Jesus into my heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY! Thank You for washing my sins away and lovingly making me brand new, your child in Jesus Name, Amen! (Romans 10:9-10, John 1:12-14)

CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a Righteous Child of God! Kindly get/download and study the Bible and Rhapsody of Realities regularly. (1Peter 2:1-4)

Please message me for more information. Contact is on my bio.

God Bless You!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by Melagros(m): 3:47pm On May 10
COMRADES are speechless at the moment
Meanwhile, this is terrible

9 Likes

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by wizrose(m): 4:35pm On May 10
GLIMSETV THAT GUY IS A LOVELY SOUL SOME MEN FOR DONE GET GUN OR KNIFE STAB OR SHOT THE WIFE AND DAUGHTER TO DEATH SELF ITS BETTER YOU LEAVE NOW WITH THE BASTARD WHILE YOU STILL CAN SHE WAS TILL ASKING WHY THE MAN WENT FOR DNA TEST THAT TALK DAY IRRITATE ME THE MAN HAS 100 RIGHT TO DO THAT DNA TEST ANYTIME AND ANY DAY SHE WAS TELLING THE MAN TO CLAIM THE DAUTHER YOUR SEE HOW STUPID THE WOMAN HIS EVEN IF THE MAN CLAIM THE DAUGHTER AND LETTER NOW THE GIRL FATHER WILL NOW COME TO CLAIM HIS DAUGHTER THIS SAME MOTHER WILL TELL HER DAUGHTER TO GO TO HIS FATHER... AFTER ALL SHE ALREADY BETRAY THE MAN ... WOMEN THAT GENDER I FEAR WHO NO FEAR THEM.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by BigYash: 4:50pm On May 10
Suppose cut one of her ear before letting her go, as mark to alwYs remember how wicked she is to herself..ThiS video don tay na

7 Likes

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by Rebuke: 5:08pm On May 10
PussyGalore:

How could she be telling the truth when DNA test has exposed her already?

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by marlow1962(m): 5:29pm On May 10
I didn't cheat, yes she's not your daughter but she loves you tho, lol

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by dominique(f): 6:07pm On May 10
So we're now recycling old videos, fake stories to continue to push this fear women narrative. Let's keep fearing women while men keep dying like chickens in the hands of their fellow men.

9 Likes

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by superCleanworks(m): 7:50pm On May 10
Old video. As old as the roman empire

but the message is still valid till year 5068

8 Likes

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:05pm On May 10
She's only sorry because she got caught.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:22pm On May 10
If DNA can be done through ordinary thumbprint or a mobile app created to detect DNA with 100% accuracy is available on playstore, a lot of women will jump into the lagoon.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by Rebuke: 9:41pm On May 10
superCleanworks:
Old video. As old as the roman empire

But I am just seeing it for the first time and I am sure there are others just seeing it for the first time too.

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by Rebuke: 9:42pm On May 10
TOPCRUISE:
If DNA can be done through ordinary thumbprint or a mobile app created to detect DNA with 100% accuracy is available on playstore, a lot of women will jump into the lagoon.

Omo!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by Amumaigwe: 10:26pm On May 10
PussyGalore:

The truth from the DNA results is overwhelming.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by bobbybrown007: 12:08am On May 11
Glimpsetv:
In this short video you are about to watch, a man has filmed himself handing over some papers, supposedly DNA test results, to his girlfriend. According to the man, the DNA test has revealed that he is not the father of the daughter his girlfriend claimed he fathered.

The man secretly carried out a DNA test after having doubts about being the father of his girlfriend's daughter. The girlfriend was heard pleading and asking why he had to do this, explaining to the man that the daughter loves him.
When the man asked her why she cheated, she insisted she didn't cheat. However, the man insisted that she and the daughter leave the house.

What's your take on this? Do you think the man should have forgiven the lady and continued the relationship, just accepting the daughter as his own for the sake of love?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9FAncHe9rM

which love are we forsaking? The guy did a great job

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by AcadaWriter: 2:17am On May 11
Evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by tizzle(m): 4:48am On May 11
When doing a DNA test, a maternity test should be done as well... not just paternity. What if the child was swapped at birth? Yes she understands from the result that the child is not he's, what if it's not her's as well?

15 Likes

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by Rebuke: 6:51am On May 11
tizzle:
When doing a DNA test, a maternity test should be done as well... not just paternity. What if the child was swapped at birth? Yes she understands from the result that the child is not he's, what if it's not her's as well?

Maybe yhu have a point but on this one, I don't think she is innocent.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) by Cassandraloius: 9:04am On May 11
She get luck, he's such a gentle man. She for don land for hospital by now. Nonsense!

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One / Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.