Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:21 AM

Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? (1858 Views)

"In The Next 3-5 Years There Will Be Only 10% Of Wife Material In The World" / If You Can't Cook This You Are Not A Husband Or Wife Material-(picture) / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by Slickbishop(m): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
The moment u begin to talk to a Nigerian lady about how u would love to start a relationship with her,they leverage on that part and begin to exploit u financially.
My advise to men,if u see any lady who seem to be a wife material,grab and keep her with immediate alacrity

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
Join TGM TV and get entertained 24/7
+2347033934012

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
it takes a while to discover a wife material.... so you should be patient and not expect to see such value within the 1st few dates.

if a babe wants to exploit you because you wanna get close to her, then drop the useless liability and look for better women to get to know...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
cheesy
Wife Material are many but it all depends on how you want yours to be cut and sown...

Jokes apart, it's when you're about to settle down, that's when you'll know the difference between sanity and insanity being a major component on every woman that would come your way....

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by johnnypumpum(m): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
really ....noted
Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by Chimeluv(f): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
Husband material dey hard to get thats why wife material dey hard too... :-

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by internationalman(m): 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
If you use Ankara as a wife material you will never regret it...

Stop looking for expensive materials

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by fati2001(m): 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
Slickbishop:
The moment u begin to talk to a Nigerian lady about how u would love to start a relationship with her,they leverage on that part and begin to exploit u financially.
My advise to men,if u see any lady who seem to be a wife material,grab and keep her with immediate alacrity

you are you husband materials?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
How go see wife material if u no be husband material
Men,una go follow kpekus anyhow,at the end una wan marry wife material. Shege. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
Since no human being is perfect, is there anything again like wife material? Just be open, sincere and make her a better woman!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by Truvelisback(m): 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Slickbishop:
U want a wife material? Good, avoid Jobless girls Or girls that are idle. Go 4 girls that av jobs or av something doing to earn a living. U may ask, where are they? They are where u live(street,church,place of work). Go and find one. however, don't start the relationship with money otherwise things will start going wrong. Even if ur father na Adeleke, don't show it up. Act as if u be huzzler or u are managing. This is where many guys get it wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
Chimeluv:
Husband material dey hard to get thats why wife material dey hard too... :-
In essence, men should give out their funds at their displeasure just to ascertain the recognition of a husband material? Just as the posted said most women are financial exploits.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Truvelisback:
U want a wife material? Good, avoid Jobless girls Or girls that are idle. Go 4 girls that av jobs or av something doing to earn a living. U may ask, where are they? They are where u live(street,church,place of work). Go and find one. however, don't start the relationship with money otherwise things will start going wrong. Even if ur father na Adeleke, don't show it up. Act as if u be huzzler or u are managing. This is where many guys get it wrong.
grin wrong advice, it's not by working class oh! $ome working class ladies are selfish o, and would go for men, who earns well and are comfortable to handle a family. There are ladies that don't have jobs, and they manage whatever you give her as her boyfriend and thrive to begin earning.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
If you the find this woman, pretty woman, that perfect woman way go the by your side, that God fearing woman that kind of woman...brother go build am yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by AutoChick4U(f): 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
Truvelisback:
Why make relationship about money? So d lady with jobs is automatically a wife material?
Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by Truvelisback(m): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
Bouz:
grin wrong advice, it's not by working class oh! $ome working class ladies are selfish o, and would go for men, who earns well and are comfortable to handle a family. There are ladies that don't have jobs, and they manage whatever you give her as her boyfriend and thrive to begin earning.
As a guy u don't av to put all ur eggs in one basket. Why do u football betting guys uses to double chance their game? Or why do u think students uses 1st choice and 2nd choice when seeking admission? Bro, na dsame way too.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by AutoChick4U(f): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
Bouz:
Don't mind him. Good relationship is about money these days to many
Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by Joyless004: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Slickbishop:

Lol. Many of us are in this shoe! I have made a decision to live my life like I don't want to marry. Am tired of this same issue ur facing.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by Truvelisback(m): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Why make relationship about money? So d lady with jobs is automatically a wife material?
Not all are wife materials. Ladies with job are like not to be a liability to him, demanding money or things 4rm him as if he is their father. I only advised him based on his ugly experiences with ladies milking him dry in the name of relationship. Many of these ladies are hungry idle girls, Wearing heavy make-up, looking 4 one guy to another.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by bepositive11: 12:32am On Aug 27, 2021
Truvelisback:

I don't think you should hide your money. I think it's better for them to know that you're loaded but just don't spend on them. If you only go for women who can take care of themselves, it's not something to worry about
Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by Pumpumking: 12:33am On Aug 27, 2021
Slickbishop:

Grab from were sir? angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by Pumpumking: 12:34am On Aug 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
How go see wife material if u no be husband material
Men,una go follow kpekus anyhow,at the end una wan marry wife material. Shege. angry

..u juss call yor sef wifey material?...after u beeen cusssin the hell outter me for know reason? angry
Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by bepositive11: 12:35am On Aug 27, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Don't mind him. Good relationship is about money these days to many

A solid relationship cannot be built solely based on money. Money is important but it shouldn't be the foundation

Go at look at marriages built on money and see where they are today. Money can't buy genuine love, adoration, and respect

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by ShadowCracker(m): 12:44am On Aug 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

..u juss call yor sef wifey material?...after u beeen cusssin the hell outter me for know reason? angry
boxer007 wannabe.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 27, 2021
Slickbishop:

Airin jina ni a o ri abuke okere. Search harder. grin
Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by AutoChick4U(f): 2:21am On Aug 27, 2021
Truvelisback:
Not all are wife materials. Ladies with job are like not to be a liability to him, demanding money or things 4rm him as if he is their father. I only advised him based on his ugly experiences with ladies milking him dry in the name of relationship. Many of these ladies are hungry idle girls, Wearing heavy make-up, looking 4 one guy to another.
OK.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by Michelle55: 6:52am On Aug 27, 2021
I thought we all agreed collectively to leave relationship matters for now sad where are you people seeing the husband /wife materials?
This is so unfair oh cry

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

madman tongue tongue
Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by Truvelisback(m): 8:15am On Aug 27, 2021
bepositive11:

I don't think you should hide your money. I think it's better for them to know that you're loaded but just don't spend on them. If you only go for women who can take care of themselves, it's not something to worry about
I didn't say he should hide his money nor act like u are broke. E.g What i mean is that u don't impress Amaka with ur money by spending on her to prove ur love. This is where many guys get it wrong. When dealing with women one has to be wise. Many girls(especially Naija girls) develop fake feelings of love 4 men because of his money not because of Love.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by bepositive11: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2021
Truvelisback:
I didn't say he should hide his money nor act like u are broke. E.g What i mean is that u don't impress Amaka with ur money by spending on her to prove ur love. This is where many guys get it wrong. When dealing with women one has to be wise. Many girls(especially Naija girls) develop fake feelings of love 4 men because of his money not because of Love.

Yes, that's very true. I think some even know that they don't have feelings but just go along for the money

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by skywalker240(m): 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
My own be say wife yard and inch don finish for benin city tai tai.

even Married Mature Women above 50 still de play confrence League, dem don leave premier league for young girls

omo, who find wife come bini, na sorry be your name o. grin
Re: Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? by skywalker240(m): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
ShadowCracker:
boxer007 wannabe.
nah, thats our lovely Mr cork from pekam.
he means no harm, a funny man he is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted / Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys / Man Expresses Surprise At "Audacity" Of A Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.