Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys (1803 Views)

How To Date Northern Ladies Successfully / Why U Shd Marry Northern Ladies / Why Don't Southerners Like Dating Northern Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys by Southernigbo: 6:51am On Dec 18, 2021
It's just for the simple fact that Hausa Fulani and many other tribes up there are so decent,clean and hardly engage in illicit sexual games with men. In fact the higher up u go the more chaste they are , here u gonna find that virtually all the unmarried girls are still in Virginia, very much unlike their southern counterparts, also yahoo guys can't and have not touched them
So I encourage you all to head straight to kebbi, sokoto, yobe etc n get a wify

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys by Jeon(f): 7:00am On Dec 18, 2021
[s]
Southernigbo:
It's just for the simple fact that Hausa Fulani and many other tribes up there are so decent,clean and hardly engage in illicit sexual games with men. In fact the higher up u go the more chaste they are , here u gonna find that virtually all the unmarried girls are still in Virginia, very much unlike their southern counterparts, also yahoo guys can't and have not touched them
[/s]

KEEP QUIET

HUMAN TRAFFICKER

4 Likes

Re: Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys by helinues: 7:09am On Dec 18, 2021
How about their lack of exposure?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys by itsme01: 7:14am On Dec 18, 2021
Average Hausa Fulani ladies marry at age 16-18 to 20 max, a. Southern Lady at 16 - 18 - 20 is either getting education or learning a trade and marries around 23 - 25 to 30

Naturally Southern Lady would have more sexual encounters than Hausa Fulanis child bride but that doesn't translate to decency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys by Aniboo: 7:19am On Dec 18, 2021
Northerners
Or anything coming from that regions are the most indecent people
And not even expose at all
From Benue down to zamfara
Re: Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys by house10s: 7:21am On Dec 18, 2021
this morning
Re: Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys by yanabasee2: 7:23am On Dec 18, 2021
itsme01:
Average Hausa Fulani ladies marry at age 16-18 to 20 max, a. Southern Lady at 16 - 18 - 20 is either getting education or learning a trade and marries around 23 - 25 to 30

Naturally Southern Lady would have more sexual encounters than Hausa Fulanis child bride but that doesn't translate to decency

Up North, a girl of 10yo is already exposed to sex and boyfriends....

They're more exposed to sexual activities from a tender age...

Did you not see the ex-girlfriend of the Emir? Them be mate? He probably started dating her when she was barely 10...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys by itsme01: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2021
yanabasee2:

Up North, a girl of 10yo is already exposed to sex and boyfriends....

They're more exposed to sexual activities from a tender age...

Did you not see the ex-girlfriend of the Emir? Them be mate? He probably started dating her when she was barely 10...

I was shocked... And the Emir wasn't ashamed
Re: Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys by fringz11(m): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2021
Aniboo:
Northerners

Say from Benue up to Zamfara...�
Re: Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 18, 2021
This guy, u don't know what is going on grin
Continue deceiving yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys by Truvelisback(m): 7:31am On Dec 18, 2021
Southernigbo:
U are somehow right but the stress of travelling to such far places to meet them is the issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys by yanabasee2: 7:43am On Dec 18, 2021
itsme01:

I was shocked... And the Emir wasn't ashamed

It's a normal practice over there.....

Some mothers give out their daughters to wealthy men to marry... and groom them at the same time.... These men will inturn be giving her parents money for upkeep... To small wife of 10yo will be abused in the name of marriage and will also be friends with the man's children of that age bracket...
Re: Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys by Smartb0y: 7:46am On Dec 18, 2021
Doja2000:
Do Tell wink cheesy
Re: Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys by Quim2: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2021
Truvelisback:
U are somehow right but the stress of travelling to such far places to get them is the issue.

The question I wanted to ask is, do they even marry Christians ?
Re: Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys by Truvelisback(m): 7:56am On Dec 18, 2021
Quim2:

Some of the muslems do. There are christians among them too. I really liked one northern girl but her state is just too far me men! It just killed my morale. However, she is still in my heart. InSha Allah, i would get her.
Re: Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys by Kaybae(f): 8:08am On Dec 18, 2021
Aniboo:
Northerners
don't mind the OP jare, Hausa fulani decent my foot.some of their second school students in Abj running after married Men, I know what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys by Quim2: 8:14am On Dec 18, 2021
Truvelisback:
Some of the muslems do. There are christians among them too. I really liked one northern girl but her state is just too far me men! It just killed my morale. However, she is still in my heart. InSha Allah, i would get her.

What state is she from and where did u meet Her?
Re: Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 18, 2021
Smartb0y:

Do Tell wink cheesy
I no wan expose them lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys by Truvelisback(m): 10:07am On Dec 18, 2021
Quim2:

What state is she from and where did u meet Her?
I met her online and she is from Nassarawa State.
Re: Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys by tonyson010(m): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2021
Doja2000:

He definitely doesn't know at all.
Re: Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys by Viktar18: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2021
This is true. When i was doing my IT i meet with some Northern girls. They were just innocent onlike us south
Re: Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys by LordIsaac(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2021
Religion will always be a barrier. And even amongst christians, ethnicity takes the fore.

1 Like

Re: Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys by Quality20(m): 10:31am On Dec 18, 2021
Quim2:

there r northern xtian communities in southern kaduna, bauchi, gombe, borno, etc
Re: Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys by Smartb0y: 10:55am On Dec 18, 2021
Doja2000:
I no wan expose them lipsrsealed
I don't think it matters,who doesn't want to believe still won't
Re: Why I Always Recommend Northern Ladies To Decent Guys by Tedpgrass: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2021
Perception is often far removed from reality... Particularly if you are non-indigenous.

(1) (Reply)

Man Dumped By Girlfriend Caught Crying Under Running Shower With His Clothes On / I Think I Might End It All Today / My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.