Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says (60521 Views)

US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) / Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by Lovenorth: 6:43am On Aug 27, 2021
naijapips04:

Trump also instigated UN withdrawal and Paris club withdrawal. Why did Biden reinstate it? Trump also instigated building the wall. Why did Biden stop it?

You are a big one if you don't know that the President has absolute power to stop whatever he met on ground.

The issue is not even the withdrawal notion but how clueless Biden when about it. Removing your military before you start airlifting civilians? Getting dictated to by Jihadists? Biden is a big clown.
Biden promised Americans that he would stop the building of the wall, did he promise to retain American soldiers in Afghanistan? The American military equipments that were in the hands of Afghans army would make them resistable to foreign threat if rightly used, as it appears America only wasted time and resources in Afghanistan and it's now win win for Taliban for they have up-to-date military arsenal and the whole things was caused by your mighty Trump grin
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by mrgreen4real(m): 6:44am On Aug 27, 2021
CrazyMan:
What are US Marines still doing in Kabul. I thought they were asked to evacuate Afghanistan by Biden?

Even as at 2weeks ago the Taliban through their spokesman were saying that they're waiting for American to vacate their territory so that they'll begin their own government.

So why haven't they vacated. The afgan refugees they're struggling so hard to rescue, didn't lift a finger to defend themselves, so why should you keep making your women widows and your children fatherless because of another man's war...

Osama who took refuge in Afghanistan after 9/11 is dead, most of the conspirators of 9/11 are all dead.

So what's with the obsession with Afghanistan?

Are you following the Afghanistan news always or you just commented on this thread that popped on front page?

The military are still present because they've been using military planes to evacuate afghans and their us nationals. Are the civilians the ones to control military planes?
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by lexy2014: 6:45am On Aug 27, 2021
Okuda:

are you understanding the context of his comment?

are u understanding the context of my question?

1 Like

Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by lexy2014: 6:46am On Aug 27, 2021
naijapips04:

Trump also instigated UN withdrawal and Paris club withdrawal. Why did Biden reinstate it? Trump also instigated building the wall. Why did Biden stop it?

You are a big one if you don't know that the President has absolute power to stop whatever he met on ground.

The issue is not even the withdrawal notion but how clueless Biden when about it. Removing your military before you start airlifting civilians? Getting dictated to by Jihadists? Biden is a big clown.

oga, u havent answered my questions:

why are u hurt? whats d problem?

u havent answered my question: isnt it d same trump who instigated d US withdrawal by making a deal that gave all concessions to d taliban?

how is Biden "a clueless pussy and how are the Jihadists are using the senile puppet"? who is he a puppet to?

how is "Putting America and American lives last"?

how are "Americans are pretty stupid"?

if u say "Americans are pretty stupid", what solution are then expecting? why then are u complaining?

1 Like

Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by bigcasava1(m): 6:57am On Aug 27, 2021
Biden plan is really working.

1 Like

Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by Toscarel: 6:59am On Aug 27, 2021
onuman:

Is there any boundary between the north and south of Nigeria?

Until then, most important thing is we can smell a northerner from a mile away
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by od501: 7:06am On Aug 27, 2021
lexy2014:

isnt it d same trump who instigated d US withdrawal by making a deal that gave all concessions to d taliban?

First, you have to Know that:

- The Talibans were defeated then.
- The Talibans requested for a peace deal to be signed.
- The Talibans agreed to held fight Al Quaeda during the deal.
- Trump promised to return the army should they go contrary to the agreement.

So...yes. The Americans should miss Trump.

1 Like

Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by naijapips04: 7:10am On Aug 27, 2021
lexy2014:

oga, u havent answered my questions:

u havent answered my question: isnt it d same trump who instigated d US withdrawal by making a deal that gave all concessions to d taliban?

how is Biden "a clueless pussy and how are the Jihadists are using the senile puppet"? who is he a puppet to?

if u say "Americans are pretty stupid", what solution are then expecting? why then are u complaining?

Your defence for Biden is to blame Trump. Biden has no agenda in office aside blaming Trump. Yes Trump started the withdrawal but it was never meant to be as messed up as Biden has made it look. America was withdrawing gradually while Trump was in power with no single civilian or military death from 2020 onwards.

Biden withdrew like a clown without any strategy. The entire thing was a big mess. Like I said, we all agree on the withdrawal. America is never going to say in Afghanistan forever. It is the manner and approach Joe Hiden has used that is pretty laughable, stupid and cowardly. If Trump withdrawal plan was messes up, why didn't Biden cancel it? How come he cancelled Trump Iran deal but not his deal with the Talibans? Stop being stooopid man in your quest to defend your candidate. Biden is an unfit clown.

2 Likes

Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by deebrownneymar: 7:10am On Aug 27, 2021
And there are still many morons supporting the lifeless puppet well known as Sleepy Joe. Trump warned but you didn’t listen. You fools…don’t you know it’s much better to have an unpresidential person in power who puts the people and the nation first than an actor/puppet who appears presidential but so incompetent and corrupt that the people and the nation are not always first? If you’re still watching only CNN that still protects the lefts you’re dumb. Watch FOX and Sky news so you are exposed to the truth as to how Biden's administration is performing woefully in juxtaposition to Trump’s. Is it in COVID deaths, unemployment, fuel price, LGBT, foreign policies, the border, incompetence, cognitive issues, using blacks by playing politics with racism, tax, promoting indigenous entities, suppressing China takeover of their economy and businesses etc. Do all the fact checking and if you’re really really honest with yourself you’ll be begging Trump to come rule Nigeria because all his policies will fix any nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by Rapture4real(m): 7:10am On Aug 27, 2021
Hanibbal:
Islam is a curse

Your comment is 100% correct if you check the Bible. God said something concerning Ishmael, the ancestor of Islam that his hand shall be against his brother out of envy because he was a child from a bondwoman.Omo erubinrin. He was not a child of promise. This is deep spiritually. Then check Gal. 4.Satan is using Islam to persecute Christians because he knows Christians are serving the true God and are going to inherit the kingdom of God. The Islamic fundamentalists will receive damnable judgement of their barbaric acts after they have fulfilled their own portions of the eschatological prophecy.
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by naijapips04: 7:13am On Aug 27, 2021
Lovenorth:

Biden promised Americans that he would stop the building of the wall, did he promise to retain American soldiers in Afghanistan? The American military equipments that were in the hands of Afghans army would make them resistable to foreign threat if rightly used, as it appears America only wasted time and resources in Afghanistan and it's now win win for Taliban for they have up-to-date military arsenal and the whole things was caused by your mighty Trump grin

We are discussing the manner of the withdrawal not the withdrawal itself. Biden withdrew like a total clown. Trump didn't send America not Afghanistan. The entire strategy of Biden administration is to blame Trump. No single agenda. Nothing. Biden is an unfit fool.
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by deebrownneymar: 7:21am On Aug 27, 2021
lexy2014:

isnt it d same trump who instigated d US withdrawal by making a deal that gave all concessions to d taliban?

Dumb people keep blaming Trump. Weren't you amongst those applauding Biden for reversing many of Trump great policies for satanic ones. Why didn’t he do same in this case? When Biden announced plans to remove the US Army did he say he was inline with the agreement Trump made? No! He wanted to do it to revive his perpetual failing political career and to mark a great legacy for himself. But get what…the puppet had no concrete plan. He’s their Buhari…he only reads scripts but doesn’t know what’s going on under his watch. He has even started to avoid questions from the press during live sessions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by lexy2014: 7:22am On Aug 27, 2021
naijapips04:

Your defence for Biden is to blame Trump. Biden has no agenda in office aside blaming Trump. Yes Trump started the withdrawal but it was never meant to be as messed up as Biden has made it look. America was withdrawing gradually while Trump was in power with no single civilian or military death from 2020 onwards.

Biden withdrew like a clown without any strategy. The entire thing was a big mess. Like I said, we all agree on the withdrawal. America is never going to say in Afghanistan forever. It is the manner and approach Joe Hiden has used that is pretty laughable, stupid and cowardly. If Trump withdrawal plan was messes up, why didn't Biden cancel it? How come he cancelled Trump Iran deal but not his deal with the Talibans? Stop being stooopid man in your quest to defend your candidate. Biden is an unfit clown.

ur emotional outburst hasnt answered my questions:

1 Like

Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by EgunMogaji2: 7:23am On Aug 27, 2021
Uncle Joe screwed up. He’s just lost re-election. Democrats are done in the White House for a while.
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by infinito1990(m): 7:24am On Aug 27, 2021
Read news and be updated, Trump instigated USA troop withdrawal from afghanistan,

Make una stop dis blame game joor
Is Trump still the president? I tot a sitting Pres. has th power to reverse his predecessor's orders. Or didn't he do that to the building of the wall

1 Like

Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by naijapips04: 7:24am On Aug 27, 2021
lexy2014:

ur emotional outburst hasnt answered my questions:

Shove your questions up your arse. If you can't find answers to your question in my write up , then this is pointless. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by lexy2014: 7:24am On Aug 27, 2021
od501:

First, you have to Know that:

- The Talibans were defeated then.
- The Talibans requested for a peace deal to be signed.
- The Talibans agreed to held fight Al Quaeda during the deal.
- Trump promised to return the army should they go contrary to the agreement.

So...yes. The Americans should miss Trump.

u didnt answer my question:

when were d taliban defeated?

when did d taliban request for a peace deal to be signed?

which alqaeda did taliban promise to fight "during the deal"?

1 Like

Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by deebrownneymar: 7:25am On Aug 27, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:
Assume is Donald Trump's regime.

Help me ask the hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by lexy2014: 7:25am On Aug 27, 2021
naijapips04:

Shove your questions up your arse. If you can't find answers to your question in my write up , then this is pointless. Bye.

yet again, ur emotional outburst hasnt answered my questions:

1 Like

Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by lexy2014: 7:30am On Aug 27, 2021
deebrownneymar:

Dumb people keep blaming Trump. Weren't you amongst those applauding Biden for reversing many of Trump great policies for satanic ones. Why didn’t he do same in this case? When Biden announced plans to remove the US Army did he say he was inline with the agreement Trump made? No! He wanted to do it to revive his perpetual failing political career and to mark a great legacy for himself. But get what…the puppet had no concrete plan. He’s their Buhari…he only reads scripts but doesn’t know what’s going on under his watch. He has even started to avoid questions from the press during live sessions

Professor, u havent answered my question: isnt it d same trump who instigated d US withdrawal by making a deal that gave all concessions to d taliban? yes or no.

can u pls produce d discussion we had where I was "amongst those applauding Biden for reversing many of Trump great policies for satanic ones"? I would be glad if u can do that.

what was "failing" about Bidens political career before he ordered US troop withdrawal from afghanistan?

how is Biden a puppet?

what plan were u expecting Biden to have that he didnt have?

how is Biden "their buhari"? does buhari have troops stationed in another country that need withdrawal?

1 Like

Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by deebrownneymar: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2021
WaffenSS:

Er...he got them into this current mess.

His republican party is responsible for first going to Afghanistan, and then negotiating with the Taliban to withdraw.

Biden is only executing the deal Trump made with the Taliban

Ode! Biden that was trying to take all the glory for himself didn’t mention Trump’s name until everything went south

1 Like

Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by od501: 7:36am On Aug 27, 2021
lexy2014:

u didnt answer my question:

when were d taliban defeated?

when did d taliban request for a peace deal to be signed?

which alqaeda did taliban promise to fight "during the deal"?

The Talibans sued for peace, Trump promised to withdraw the army but with a condition that the Talibans will guarantee that al Quada doesn't enter the country. The deal was signed in Doha sometime last year.

So...yes. Trump instigated the withdrawal, but after the Talibans agreed to work with them. And mind you, this wasn't the first time they (the Talibans) tried to secure such deal.
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by deebrownneymar: 7:37am On Aug 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Professor, u havent answered my question: isnt it d same trump who instigated d US withdrawal by making a deal that gave all concessions to d taliban? yes or no.

can u pls produce d discussion we had where I was "amongst those applauding Biden for reversing many of Trump great policies for satanic ones"? I would be glad if u can do that.

what was "failing" about Bidens political career before he ordered US troop withdrawal from afghanistan?

how is Biden a puppet?

how is Biden "their buhari"? does buhari have troops stationed in another country that need withdrawal?

I have copied the feedback below from this thread for dumb people like you who only watch CNN:

If you are not conversant with the issue, pls keep shut. Trump gave the Talibans conditions and stated clearly that if they misbehave,he will bomb the he'll out of them. His withdrawal plan was: 1. Talibans to stay within the stipulated conditions. 2. Evacuate all Americans first 3. Evacuate all American amunitions and equipment. 4. Bomb the military base and destroy everything. 5 Lastly, Evacuate the military. That's the plan. Not Biden's evacuation of military leaving Americans and American equipment in the hands of Talibans. Biden is a disgrace!

2 Likes

Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by mysticwarrior(m): 7:50am On Aug 27, 2021
MansoryMX:

Do not take Biden for a week president. America just want to fly out all her Citizens and wait for any Terrorist from Afghanistan to carry out an attack on American soil. What they will do to Taliban and Afghanistan as a whole, Hiroshima bomb will be nothing compare to it.
if America nuke Afghanistan it would be a violation of the Geneva convention of 1949 which prohibits the use of such weapons during warfare.
Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by lexy2014: 7:50am On Aug 27, 2021
deebrownneymar:

I have copied the feedback below from this thread for dumb people like you who only watch CNN:

If you are not conversant with the issue, pls keep shut. Trump gave the Talibans conditions and stated clearly that if they misbehave,he will bomb the he'll out of them. His withdrawal plan was: 1. Talibans to stay within the stipulated conditions. 2. Evacuate all Americans first 3. Evacuate all American amunitions and equipment. 4. Bomb the military base and destroy everything. 5 Lastly, Evacuate the military. That's the plan. Not Biden's evacuation of military leaving Americans and American equipment in the hands of Talibans. Biden is a disgrace!

if i dont shut up, what are u going to do about it? u havent answered d following questions:

isnt it d same trump who instigated d US withdrawal by making a deal that gave all concessions to d taliban? yes or no.

how is Biden a puppet?

1 Like

Re: Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says by lexy2014: 7:53am On Aug 27, 2021
deebrownneymar:

u just copied d above from a fellow nairalander word for word. doesnt that show that u are d dumb one? kindly answer d following:

what are d stipulated conditions which u say d taliban were to stay within?

can u pls show me a copy of the trump plan were all u mentioned above were written?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Donald Trump, Family And Team Watching Election Results As They Come In (Photo) / Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock / Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.