Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Just 4hours Before Giving Birth A Woman Discovered She's Pregnant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just 4hours Before Giving Birth A Woman Discovered She's Pregnant (810 Views)

What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? / My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! / Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just 4hours Before Giving Birth A Woman Discovered She's Pregnant by meekyhandsome(m): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
A woman discovered she was pregnant just 4hours before she gave birth..

Lorna Goodings, 25, had thought her baby bump was just bloating and doctors put her swollen tummy down to the effects of her birth control.

She even did a pregnancy test in July 2021, when she’s believed to have been 38 weeks pregnant, and the result came back negative. She did another test on the day she gave birth and it was still negative.

See more details here
https://tori4africa.com/woman-discovered-shes-pregnant-just-4hours-before-giving-birth/

1 Like

Re: Just 4hours Before Giving Birth A Woman Discovered She's Pregnant by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
Another episode of I never knew I was pregnant, I miss that show grin

1 Like

Re: Just 4hours Before Giving Birth A Woman Discovered She's Pregnant by Aboks(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
In which movie

1 Like

Re: Just 4hours Before Giving Birth A Woman Discovered She's Pregnant by xpressionx(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
hmm

1 Like

Re: Just 4hours Before Giving Birth A Woman Discovered She's Pregnant by Richy4(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
I find it difficult to believe this... I don't know why.... what did she think she was carrying for nine months? the baby was not even kicking? no morning sickness? She did not even check if it was a tumor that needed to be removed? shocked

The doctors that put her swollen tummy down to be the effects of her birth control did not suggest for thorough scan/ examination? just unbelievable...Assuming it happened in Africa, I would have said cost of thorough examination made her to believe whatever the doctors told her...

2 Likes

Re: Just 4hours Before Giving Birth A Woman Discovered She's Pregnant by faithfull18(f): 8:55am On Aug 27, 2021
Story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: Just 4hours Before Giving Birth A Woman Discovered She's Pregnant by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
I've seen several cases like this on YouTube and I keep wondering the science behind this.
Please can someone explain in details to me?

Sweet baby. Feel like cuddling it right now.

2 Likes

Re: Just 4hours Before Giving Birth A Woman Discovered She's Pregnant by ahnie: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
LIES,LIOS,LISES cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just 4hours Before Giving Birth A Woman Discovered She's Pregnant by investigator007: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
Wow, things dey happen sha

1 Like

Re: Just 4hours Before Giving Birth A Woman Discovered She's Pregnant by dake40(m): 6:26am On Aug 28, 2021
It's called cryptic pregnancy.

Very rear (happens 1 in every 1k birth)

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Did It! Thank You Nairalanders For All The Advice & Suggestions / . / Why Do I Keep Seeing Him In My Dreams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.