Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

98% Of Women Should Be Exported To Afghanistan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 98% Of Women Should Be Exported To Afghanistan (387 Views)

I Want To Relocate To Afghanistan Because Of Their Girls / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

98% Of Women Should Be Exported To Afghanistan by Cowbell521: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Women no suppose dey where men dey. Therefore 98% of them should be Exported to Afghanistan...... Make den go dey chill with the Talibans. Especially my Ex fiance of decades ago ... That one go dey do house help for the Talibans . Green snake in a green grass. They are fornicators and satan
Re: 98% Of Women Should Be Exported To Afghanistan by taiwotimitt: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Especially those feminists. Let them go and be talking man to man

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Women Should Be Exported To Afghanistan by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
Women don show op shege grin grin
Re: 98% Of Women Should Be Exported To Afghanistan by Ritzybeauty(f): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
Plus your mom and sisters right?

2 Likes

Re: 98% Of Women Should Be Exported To Afghanistan by Pumpumking: 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
Cowbell521:
Women no suppose dey where men dey. Therefore 98% of them should be Exported to Afghanistan...... Make den go dey chill with the Talibans. Especially my Ex fiance of decades ago ... That one go dey do house help for the Talibans . Green snake in a green grass. They are fornicators and satan

angry
Re: 98% Of Women Should Be Exported To Afghanistan by Pumpumking: 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
Cowbell521:

Cowleg...bro ..I will never insult u by sayin yor head is not correct sir. So u want us to export women so we should turn gay...correct?
bro, i dont meannto sound rude & am not sayin yor head is not correct but u need yor head examine & re-examine sir!!! (no ofennse) angry
Re: 98% Of Women Should Be Exported To Afghanistan by hardon1(m): 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
Cowbell521:

The 98% will include your mother, sisters and nieces cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Women Should Be Exported To Afghanistan by yarimo(m): 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
All IPOB women should be exported to Afghanistan immediately

(1) (Reply)

I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! / Sugarmummies And Daddies Available / Why Are So Many Marriages In Topsy Turvy Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.