Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) (38248 Views)

What Cristiano Ronaldo Earns At Juventus (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s New Mansion In Turin, Juventus (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by GreenArrow1(m): 8:06am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:
Perez broke the world record to sign him to Madrid, after 4 yrs, the old fraud couldn't win Uefa in Madrid. Perez had to break another transfer record to sign Gareth Bale who gave Madrid the Uefa in his first season.
Perez sold the old fraud to Juve for a fat check. Juve is surely regretting the deal.

Damn! You have such bad energy. Hopefully, you wouldn't grow old to witness what a decline in performance means. You must be a real loser in life to sound this way.
You sound really bitter about life.
Hard luck.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:
Lol. First game of the season, Allegri benched his old ass and gave a strict warning to him that he won't be needed in Juventus. If Allegri really needed him, he would have made him the vocal point of his project in Juventus but obviously, Allegri knows Ronaldo was already finished and his being a clog to the fluidity of the vibrant attacking Juventus team.
Ronaldo ran full cycle from 100-0 in 3 yrs, from breaking transfer record to becoming a scrap value in 3 yrs, such a shame. His agent was running from club to club to be able to offload the fraud, nobody wants him, thanks to Dany levi's refusing to let go of Harry Kane.
Realmadrid chased you away, Juve chased you away & you think Pep will tolerate your fraud, never.
You are not Pep's signing, pep never demanded for you, it was your agent that was throwing you at Mancity like a cheaphoe. Mancity wanted to sign you for free without paying a Kobo but Juve persuaded Mancity to pay a small amount to at least not lose out totally for so much expenses they have spent on the fraud. His agent was begging Mancity to pay £25 million as though he is a second hand cloth, worthless fraud.

Look here old fraud, go ask Ibrahimovic, Yayah toure, Sergio Aguero, no matter your ego, Pep will bench your career if you can't fit in his playing system. No be to dey hide inside box 18 for penalty and tap in, Pep will make you regret your fraud ass. As long as your not Messi, you will always remain second fiddle to Pep. Debryne, Sterling, foden, are Pep's golden boys and would be above the old fraud in the pecking order anyday, anytime, every match week.
I don't see the fraud matching what Aguero did in Mancity yet Pep booted him out.. it will end in premium tears for the old fraud.
grin lol if I was Ronaldo seeing this i would jejely go to Asia or USA since challenge don finish

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Fuckthamods: 8:07am On Aug 27, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Greatest Fraud of All Time

Juventus don't want him.

Real Madrid don't want him

United don't want him

Chelsea don't want him

PSG rejected him

His agent has to be begging clubs up and down to sign him.
because they prefer to get him for free next season but Man city wants him and is ready to pay 30 million for 37 years old which tells a lot about how great CR7 is.
Now compare that to the real fraud that plays in farmer's league to be carried by mbappe that is disgusted by him and mugu neymar, many clubs rejected him despite being free, including your darling man City that preferred kane or the real GOAT.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:07am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:
Lol

Look here old fraud,
I don't see the fraud matching what Aguero did in Mancity yet Pep booted him out.. it will end in premium tears for the old fraud.

Guy... Wetin dey pinch you on top Ronaldo matter like this?!! Haba!!! Take am easy na.

You sound so deeply pained!

It's just football sir. Nothing personal! Ronaldo has paid his dues. At this point in his career, he is merely enjoying himself and adding more feathers to his cap... Nothing else to prove.

Put some respect to his name abeg!!!

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Polynek(m): 8:08am On Aug 27, 2021
ceejay10:
Man United legend going to Man City. Nothing like loyalty anymore in football. All about business.
Bro is Individual preference, now look at Delima Ronaldo played 4 both Madrid and Barca, Be also played both inter and AC Milan, Lampard upon His status in Chelsea still joined City, wat of Tevez ? and many others I can't remember, However some players are naturally loyal to there Club Example Riyan Giggs, Scholes, Xavi Hernandez, Andres Iniesta etc. So forget about loyalty na individual decision

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:08am On Aug 27, 2021
ceejay10:
Man United legend going to Man City. Nothing like loyalty anymore in football. All about business.

Man doesn’t have a coach and they are struggling. U want him to go to a team with no coach and no clear objective or challenge? Even Messi refused to go to manu.

They are not focused on winning bt developing a team for the feature.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 8:10am On Aug 27, 2021
ceejay10:
It has always been about business/interests... Leave all those loyalty talks, everyone has a price.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Babaj145(m): 8:10am On Aug 27, 2021
DenreleDave:
Stupid Ronaldo...

Why didn't he go to Everton

Why didn't messi go to Nantes?

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by fredoooooo: 8:11am On Aug 27, 2021
Mercenary grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by ajericho(m): 8:11am On Aug 27, 2021
ceejay10:

Juvestus kept toying with the guys name,saying they can't afford his salary anymore,they already given up on any hope of winning the champions League,so they want him gone by all means,it's ear he's not wanted,so why would he still play for them?

If he had stayed back y'all would say he's the problem in their attack,and Manchester city seems to be the only option for him in Europe,and y'all expect him to turn it down and continue being unhappy at juve?

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by kenzysmith: 8:12am On Aug 27, 2021
Numerouno94:
Messi's transfer to psg gave this guy a real nightmare that his agent had to start begging City to sign him.Lol grin grin grin

New challenge gone wrong. U promised Juv a ucl trophy buh failed to deliver, instead of fulfilling ur promise u re running like a coward to City; a City whose manager Pep u once shoved off nd confronted during an el classico nd a Pep u always insulted during ur time at Madrid, no iota of shame, a City who is a well kwn rival to ur United, no integrity. undecided undecided

History will remember fraudnaldo as the legendary scammer who scammed Juv. grin grin

Fraudnaldo nd his agent taking advantage of Peps vulnerability nd desperation for a striker to scam City into accepting a fraud. Lemme make this clear to fraud nd his goons; if u tink u can hide ur lazy ass in the 18yrd box waiting for ur legendary tap-ins nd penalties witout coming out to help wit our darling City's tiki taka then u gat alot of ass benchin waitin for u. We won't let u corrupt our darling City's style of play pls. grin grin

If my comment hurts u can hug a transformer pls. wink wink
but d fraud move to d best league in the world but d fraud will win d golden booth, y d hate

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 8:12am On Aug 27, 2021
Babaj145:

Why didn't messi go to Nantes?

Ask ur papa
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Ayoslimzy(m): 8:12am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:
Lol. First game of the season, Allegri benched his old ass and gave a strict warning to him that he won't be needed in Juventus. If Allegri really needed him, he would have made him the vocal point of his project in Juventus but obviously, Allegri knows Ronaldo was already finished and his being a clog to the fluidity of the vibrant attacking Juventus team.
Ronaldo ran full cycle from 100-0 in 3 yrs, from breaking transfer record to becoming a scrap value in 3 yrs, such a shame. His agent was running from club to club to be able to offload the fraud, nobody wants him, thanks to Dany levi's refusing to let go of Harry Kane.
Realmadrid chased you away, Juve chased you away & you think Pep will tolerate your fraud, never.
You are not Pep's signing, pep never demanded for you, it was your agent that was throwing you at Mancity like a cheaphoe. Mancity wanted to sign you for free without paying a Kobo but Juve persuaded Mancity to pay a small amount to at least not lose out totally for so much expenses they have spent on the fraud. His agent was begging Mancity to pay £25 million as though he is a second hand cloth, worthless fraud.

Look here old fraud, go ask Ibrahimovic, Yayah toure, Sergio Aguero, no matter your ego, Pep will bench your career if you can't fit in his playing system. No be to dey hide inside box 18 for penalty and tap in, Pep will make you regret your fraud ass. As long as your not Messi, you will always remain second fiddle to Pep. Debryne, Sterling, foden, are Pep's golden boys and would be above the old fraud in the pecking order anyday, anytime, every match week.
He was the one that asked to be benched tho grin

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Dalil8: 8:13am On Aug 27, 2021
MisfitHPG:
why is neither me or my wh0re of a mother playing in the league since it's for farmers?why haven't my failed parents achieved anything in my live and i am hating on an idiot with 6 Balon D'ors, my whole generation including myself will die a silly,bitter and sudden death, Amen. My mother is a failure of a tout, a nobody and a wh0re... Am a useless breathe taker

shocked shocked
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Bimpe29: 8:13am On Aug 27, 2021
Really, Cristiano Ronaldo in Man City?

World will not seize to amaze us that nothing shall last forever save God.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by MERCHANDISER: 8:14am On Aug 27, 2021
goddons50:

HIS FEAR FOR EPL SEEMS SUSPICIOUS.....I WAS SO SURPRISE HE WENT TO PSG....I THOUGHT IT WAS MAN CITY NA....WHAT CHANGED HIS MIND.... ANYWAYS HE HAS REASONS... EVERY ONE HAS TO CHOOSE A REASON THAT WILL FAVOUR HIM OR HER......MESSI IS GOOD BUT HIS FEAR FOR EPL KEEPS ME WONDERING...
THANK GOD FOR RONALDOS LEAGUE( CHAMPIONS LEAGUE)...IF NOT NA ME GO PAY #50 TO GO WATCH PSG VS REIMS.... EVENTHOGH I PICK D MONEY FOR GROUND I NO GO DOAM....OR EVEN NA BLOOD MONEY I DO , I NO GO WASTE THAT MONEY WATCH THE 6th LEAGUE IN EUROPE.

What's so special about EPL?
Messi has not played there but he has more goals scored against EPL teams than Rinaldo.
Even Lyon has been exposing Man city each time they meet in the UCL.
What are you saying?

If Messi join Tottenham now, he will score more than 20goals plus assists.
The only goal Rinaldo will score in man city now is Penalty, Tap in, and few free nodding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Madaraire(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:

Juventus would love to keep him, if not for anything but for his image right, he is the "WORLD MOST MARKETABLE FOOTBALLER" and presently SERIE A could use that.
Juventus and Serie A would be eternally grateful for having him play in the league.
Before he came to Juventus, DSTV doesn't not air serie a matches. He singlehandedly made the whole world watch serie a week in week out.
He is an accomplished footballer in serie a already ( check his stats, Google is your friend).
He was never auction off to man City, right now Juventus has only morata as their scorer and if you are an ardent footballer follower you would know morata is not dependable.
He chose to leave cuz Juventus doesn't have a convincing project to win the champions league, something guardiola has.
Yes, guardiola may bench him but time and again, Ronaldo has always risen to the occasion in the most difficult situations.
Guardiola and the premier league would again be smittened by the might of CRISTIANO RONALDO.

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Adrian98(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2021
Ronaldo went to seria A and immediately got the TV rights and now we watch them on Dstv. The whole seria A should be grateful. Also not TV rights yet for Ligue 1.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2021
wunmi590:

You too should have been sensible enough to have ignore instead of spewing trash and quoting me...

Football is meant to be enjoyed, I love Ronaldo as much as I love Messi.....

He should stop saying rubbish and get a life

Just take correction...

Argue or counter posts with relevant points, not bringing up or insulting a person's family or lineage... That's wrong on so many levels.

That Ronaldo or Messi are wealthy doesn't make them above criticisms. It's quite irritating and unbecoming when you keep alluding to their wealth (which you have no part in) like it matters in the subject being discussed.

Let's keep things civil and objective!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by tony5(m): 8:16am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:

Comrade calm down, this write up is trash�.... You're just ranting all through without any reasonable point all because you want to justify Messi move to PSG aka farmers league... You're bias but we forgive you..... Up Ronaldo!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 8:17am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:

Pls try saying this without crying, we want to see something.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Babaj145(m): 8:17am On Aug 27, 2021
DenreleDave:

Ask ur papa

Omorr I make mistake go quote mumu, sorry oh, Carry ur illiteracy go where he belong...idiot!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by solofresh(m): 8:18am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:

Oga shut up make we hear word jare
Instead of you to pray for grace & blessings, you are here hating on someone that can feed you and your whole generation to come

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:18am On Aug 27, 2021
Numerouno94:
Messi's transfer to psg gave this guy a real nightmare that his agent had to start begging City to sign him.Lol grin grin grin

New challenge gone wrong. U promised Juv a ucl trophy buh failed to deliver, instead of fulfilling ur promise u re running like a coward to City; a City whose manager Pep u once shoved off nd confronted during an el classico nd a Pep u always insulted during ur time at Madrid, no iota of shame, a City who is a well kwn rival to ur United, no integrity. undecided undecided

History will remember fraudnaldo as the legendary scammer who scammed Juv. grin grin

Fraudnaldo nd his agent taking advantage of Peps vulnerability nd desperation for a striker to scam City into accepting a fraud. Lemme make this clear to fraud nd his goons; if u tink u can hide ur lazy ass in the 18yrd box waiting for ur legendary tap-ins nd penalties witout coming out to help wit our darling City's tiki taka then u gat alot of ass benchin waitin for u. We won't let u corrupt our darling City's style of play pls. grin grin

Why did Messi go to same psg Ronaldo wanted to go to? Now ure here speaking grammar and writing epistle. Who cares what happened btwn pep and Ronaldo? Has pep not left Barca and Messi has abandoned his precious Barca with crocodile tears.

Ronaldo remains the Goat for This challenge. And he will work with pep and Creater magic and bring history to Mancity. #Championsleague

Juve majors players never accepted Ronaldo, it was a love and hate vibe. Mancity player will accept him, he won’t be in unhealthy competition with any major player. He will do his thing and be accepted fully.

Ronaldo has conquered Europe b4 he will conquer Europe again. Mancity will create history.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by esdeemiami(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2021
Why this level of hate for a person that has successfully enjoyed his career and made a name for himself, I'm not a Ronaldo fan but you don't need hate on him cus he his successful and besides nothing lasts forever that's human grow old and pass on so be happy and appreciate a successful player even Messi my favourite can do so much in PSG cus he's past his prime.....football is a business reason why PSG decided to sign Messi for many reason they were always going to make back whatever they invested on Messi so see football with an open mind,enjoy the game and appreciate the gladiators.

Numerouno94:

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Kilishihunter: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2021
Fuckthamods:

because they prefer to get him for free next season but Man city wants him and is ready to pay 30 million for 37 years old which tells a lot about how great CR7 is.
Now compare that to the real fraud that plays in farmer's league to be carried by mbappe that is disgusted by him and mugu neymar, many clubs rejected him despite being free, including your darling man City that preferred kane or the real GOAT.
Oga tone down on your fallacies, nobody wanted Pendu before he told his agent to hawk him around to different clubs like chin chin, before city finally picked interest due to not getting Kane
This was Fabrizio's tweet few days ago

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:20am On Aug 27, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Ororo himself.

You are welcome back to the best league of century.

Epl best league all the time.

THE GOAT IS BACK!! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by bdchange(m): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2021
The problem I have with most of you criticizing cr7 is that you claim to love football yet you still abuse someone that has done so much for football. How can any human who enjoys football dare to abuse Messi or Cr7 still baffles me. It shows you guys just watch football for your gambling sake not the love of it..simple

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Jamessly(m): 8:22am On Aug 27, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

He did not pick up any new fucking challenge, his arse was about getting kicked. Baba don begin to dey chop bench. He ran for his life and sold himself cheap in desperation to escape.
If you watch juve last match the commentator said that cr7 told his manager he doesn't want to start the match, he want to be put in the bench

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by solofresh(m): 8:22am On Aug 27, 2021
Numerouno94:

No go hustle oo,sit down untop Ronaldo matter
Ronaldo wey be say he go feed you, your family and your generation combined
Even Messi will not type the shit you typed up there about Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:23am On Aug 27, 2021
Mandela887:
Are u really demented?....just look out how u talk with so much bitterness in ur Soul...let me remind u that what Cristiano Rolando has achieved, u & ur unborn generation can not achieve it

His unborn generation?!! Really?!! How can you go so low?!! Are you God?!! Do you know what tomorrow will bring?!!

Many of you can't even be intelligent enough to know that this fighting and abusing one another over Messi and Ronaldo means absolutely nothing to both players! They don't give a rat ass about any of you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by goddons50: 8:23am On Aug 27, 2021
Madaraire:

Juventus would love to keep him, if not for anything but for his image right, he is the "WORLD MOST MARKETABLE FOOTBALLER" and presently SERIE A could use that.
Juventus and Serie A would be eternally grateful for having him play in the league.
Before he came to Juventus, DSTV doesn't not air serie a matches. He singlehandedly made the whole world watch serie a week in week out.
He is an accomplished footballer in serie a already ( check his stats, Google is your friend).
He was never auction off to man City, right now Juventus has only morata as their scorer and if you are an ardent footballer follower you would know morata is not dependable.
He chose to leave cuz Juventus doesn't have a convincing project to win the champions league, something guardiola has.
Yes, guardiola may bench him but time and again, Ronaldo has always risen to the occasion in the most difficult situations.
Guardiola and the premier league would again be smittened by the might of CRISTIANO RONALDO.
OH MY GOD.... GUY U TOOMUCH....I LOVE UR SPEECH.......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Super Eagles Arrive Ghana For World Qualifier Play Offs Against Ghana (Photos) / Zouma Fined, Cats Taken Away As Sponsors Pull Out Of Deals With West Ham, Player / Lovely New Photos Of Amara Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.