Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

What Does It Mean To Have A Loving Personality? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean To Have A Loving Personality? (246 Views)

I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship / how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Have A Loving Personality? by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
So I was having a conversation with my friend and she says this to me" You have a loving personality". I ask her if she means I will do less damage to those around me and the world in general than otherwise. Also if it means that my love is stronger than my own needs to be loved. She says part of it. The discussion was so emotional so we change to American leaving Kabul, Afghanistan.

I couldn't get her words off my mind. Well my country people, what does it means to have a loving personality?
Re: What Does It Mean To Have A Loving Personality? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:46am On Aug 27, 2021
embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

An Account With ATM And Account Without ATM Which Is More Secured? / (no Title) ��✈✔��� / �love 101: The Nicest Words To Tell A Lady When Proposing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.