Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship (2416 Views)

The Peaceful and Wise Ways of Women / Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) / Abuja Lady Confesses Her Odd Sound During S"x - Seeks For Understanding Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by Princessebi(f): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Not nairaland..all you are gonna see here are kids who still feed from their momma's pot..the only thing they know how to do is stalk innocent women.. grin
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by blazingblender(m): 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Not nairaland..all you are gonna see here are kids who still feed from their momma's pot..the only thing they know how to do is stalk innocent women.. grin
Bloody ranter

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by Gentlerespect76: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
Princessebi:
[color=#000099][/color]
You need or have? Produce one first.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by Jeon(f): 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
NOT ON NL BABE. SEARCH ELSEWHEREwink
WISH YOU LUCK.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
blazingblender:

Bloody ranter
Op this is one..he is also a stalker..
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by blazingblender(m): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
Just drop ur control
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by Greatersttar: 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
Jeon:
NOT ON NL BABE.
SEARCH ELSEWHEREwink

WISH YOU LUCK.
Don't be deceived, there are very great personalities on NL.
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by blazingblender(m): 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Op this is one..he is also a stalker..
stalk shit
I shoot my shot when I have a target
I don't waste around
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by Kupengo22(m): 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Same here..08162761939
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by Cypress042(m): 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What's you're problem with stalking woman grin Do you have shame at all grin
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by GerraMeh74(m): 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Waaaaa you are always opening your mouth on every thread,if you have nothing reasonable to say just shut the f up man. Op I hope you find what you are looking for.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by Jeon(f): 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Greatersttar:
Don't be deceived, there are very great personalities on NL.
Don't be deceived, by what? And where is the great personalities ?

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by Cypress042(m): 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Op i'd advice you to get a mud and mode the man of your choice grin
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Cypress042:
What's you're problem with stalking woman grin Do you have shame at all grin
Here you are again from the other thread after you got caught..you know your previous comment can be accessed huh? grin
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
GerraMeh74:
Waaaaa you are always opening your mouth on every thread,if you have nothing reasonable to say just shut the f up man. Op I hope you find what you are looking for.
Hello stalker boy..you are too young to be on here..she's talking about adult not kids tho.. wink
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by Cypress042(m): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Here you are again from the other thread after you got caught..you know your previous comment can be accessed huh? grin
Chronic stalker grin
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Cypress042:
Chronic stalker grin
Just like you.. wink
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by GerraMeh74(m): 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hello stalker boy..you are too young to be on here..she's talking about adult not kids tho.. wink
Nigga go run errands for your mum bro, and stop running around every thread on NL like a he goat on heat.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
GerraMeh74:
Nigga go run errands for your mum bro, and stop running around every thread on NL like a he goat on heat.
You mistake me for yaself..maybe when you stop feeding from her pot.. grin

You would grow up someday and understand better..for now keep embarrassing yourself on a faceless forum.. wink
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by Greatersttar: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Jeon:

Don't be deceived, by what?
And where is the great personalities ?
U are just being myopic. I know great personalities here, don't discourage the op I'd she wishes to find love here
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by Jeon(f): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Greatersttar:

U are just being myopic. I know great personalities here, don't discourage the op I'd she wishes to find love here
GREAT PERSONALITIES HERE BY WHAT? WAS IT BY THE WAY THEY TROLL, ATTACK YOU FOR AN OPTIONS YOU SHARED OR SPEAK OUT USELESS WORDS?

HER WISH.
I DIDN'T NOT DISCOURAGE HER.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by Greatersttar: 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Jeon:

GREAT PERSONALITIES HERE BY WHAT? WAS IT BY THE WAY THEY TROLL, ATTACK YOU FOR AN OPTIONS YOU SHARED OR SPEAK OUT USELESS WORDS?

HER WISH.
I DIDN'T NOT DISCOURAGE HER.
It depends on which section you want to focus on. In politics you have the tribalists, in romance section you have the redpillers and feminists, but go to technology section and the likes and find brains there.
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by Jeon(f): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Greatersttar:

It depends on which section you want to focus on. In politics you have the tribalists, in romance section you have the redpillers and feminists, but go to technology section and the likes and find brains there.

They're both the same.
probably switching monikers to operate.
The reason why I don't friend on NL. My troll might be the one using another moniker to interact.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by Das1mama: 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
Princessebi:
[color=#000099][/color]
joke apart, honestly if u are real am in, have waited long enough I need to break out from this loneliness. DM me if u don't mind.
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by Greatersttar: 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
Jeon:

They're both the same.
probably switching monikers to operate.
The reason why I don't friend on NL. My troll might be the one using another moniker to interact.
That's what you may think but it's not always true. Just be open minded you will be amazed the kind of people u might meet here. But its fine if that's your opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by Jeon(f): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
Greatersttar:

That's what you may think but it's not always true. Just be open minded you will be amazed the kind of people u might meet here. But its fine if that's your opinion
okay

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by techWriter3: 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by Princessebi(f): 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Add on WhatsApp 07046472298
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by fikayormi(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Your pic, location, age , preference?
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by ahatson(m): 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
Same here 08165029246 whatapps me
Re: I Need A Loving Caring Peaceful And Understanding Man For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
I'm here dear.
I'm dead serious I want you tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Slay Queen Serving As Rich Man’s Dog In Dubai Causes Stir Online / What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex / Outrage As Man Adds Gospel Music To Video Of His Romp With 2 Ladies (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.