Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor (28610 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyers Arrive Court, Anticipate IPOB Leader's Arrival (photos) / Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: We’ve Not Seen Nnamdi Kanu In The Last 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Cokahot: 10:29am On Aug 27, 2021
So them no get metal detector ba.
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Emyogalanya: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Same Kanu ordered his minions to go on killing spree, Killing their fellow igbo brothers whi didn't buy into his vision, calling the saboteurs, his minions when on killing police officers at check points police officers who were mostly igbos.
Where were you when he was telling his minions to go and kill,
Now you guys a playing the victim
can you specifically mention one Igbo person who did not buy into KANU Biafra agitations?
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Bhol28: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2021
I thought UK govt should have by now given order for the immediate release of Prince William's brother.Prince Kanu

1 Like

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by EXOUSIAng: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2021
Emyogalanya:
can you specifically mention one Igbo person who did not buy into KANU Biafra agitations?
I havw Igbo friends who are starting to become ashamed cos your stewpeedity called IPOB.
or are you saying the police officers you guys killed believed in the IPOB madness and you still killed them....
Note the IPOB madness and the fight for Biafra are not same thing...
One is madness the other is sensible.
My friends are in support of Biafra but not the madness led by Kanu....
Do you think the likes of Chinua Achebe will be in support of this trash you guys call IPOB despite his support for the Biafra course?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Purevibe74: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2021
DanHaske:

You keep repeating this bullsh.it to yourself daily.
Boko haram suspects are kept in cells without clothes, given little food, sometimes starved to death, their bodies creamated and the ashes thrown away. Those caught in the field are made to dig their own grave before being shot and buried in it. I'm not sure you want that kind of treatment for Ipob.
It is those who surrender that are rehabilitated into the society. Considering that most of these guys were abducted and forced to join BH, it is the right thing to do.
I have tried for you
How do u know those that where force to join the group and those who joined the group willing it is people like you that believe pantami when he says he is now a change man
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by ivolt: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2021
Ademola47:
DSS need to redesign their Modus Operandi.

No single report of them being civil in the course of duty. Should it continue that way, the fear and much needed prestige bestowed on them as the most tactical security unit will be irrecoverably lost.
You are not different from DSS.
Why should citizens fear an intelligence outfit?

1 Like

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by EXOUSIAng: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2021
gidgiddy:

Oh I see, when the Police unlawfully kill unarmed Biafran protesters, its ok. When the Police are unlawfully killed, it becomes terrorism

How interesting
So you agree that Kanu ordered his minions ti kill the officers and they did....
You argue like a very intelligent person nailing yourself up and down...
Well Kanu should go and defend the killings in the court of law.
Let him not forget to tell the court that it was revenge ohhh...
A leader of a terrorist group that can't learn when to talk and stay quiet.....
Even my dog knows when and when not to bark.
A leader with uncultured tongue.
You called sekau and illetrate yet he was smarter than your leader.
Which kain leader dey run radio program everyday, Facebook broadcast.... When do you people even plan when your leader is always intge news telling lies and bragging

1 Like

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by NLPoliceWoman: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
wman:
What kind of barbaric nonsense is that?
Shame on aka Nlpolicewoman aka eriggs.
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.

Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Emyogalanya: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

I havw Igbo friends who are starting to become ashamed cos your stewpeedity called IPOB.
or are you saying the police officers you guys killed believed in the IPOB madness and you still killed them....
Note the IPOB madness and the fight for Biafra are not same thing...
One is madness the other is sensible.
My friends are in support of Biafra but not the madness led by Kanu....
Do you think the likes of Chinua Achebe will be in support of this trash you guys call IPOB despite his support for the Biafra course?
still vague. Guy show us those from the SE that are against KANU and his ipob. We can't speak on behalf of a resting chinua achebe. Allow him to rest in peace.
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by wman(m): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

S.
Rule 2.

Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members

You've woken up from your slumber? Go baff. Body dey smell.

Vulturebbqgrills aka .

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by EXOUSIAng: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
Emyogalanya:
still vague. Guy show us those from the SE that are against KANU and his ipob. We can't speak on behalf of a resting chinua achebe. Allow him to rest in peace.
Who is us speak for yourself self....
We have so many here on NL
And is your aiehead telling you to tell me to bring my friends here. Because of an argument with a slowpoke like you? You must be sniffing sockaway....
So
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by NLPoliceWoman: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
wman:

You've woken up from your slumber? Go baff. Body dey smell.

Vulturebbqgrills aka .

grin grin grin
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by wman(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

grin grin grin grin

aka vulturebbqgrills Go find work.

You spend too much time loitering on Nairaland.
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lol.. I am enjoying this.. shey Kanu tell IPOB and igbos not to vote.. forgetting that the east is Jonathan's stronghold.. Buhari won him and the figures in the east was very low compared to 2011..

Shey Kanu ordered beheadings of so called saboteurs..
Make DSS arrest this useless lawyers too..
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Godispeace: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
here to identify ediots , Number 1 picked already
wman:
What kind of barbaric nonsense is that? DSS now behaving like regular policemen under Buhari. Same for EFCC.

Meanwhile, this is my first FTC on Nairaland. I dedicate it to my fellow Nairalanders.

Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Godispeace: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
and this is News ?? mtchwwwwwww shocked shocked shocked
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Banmeallday: 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
DSS a Nigger organization. Funny after all the torture they go reach house and look for gen to on...

NIGGARS
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by CSTRR: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
ismodiwa:

Aiya the poor dude wants to challenge a government, bad idea..
When fuel increases to 300/liter, don't challenge the govt.

Rich man.
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Emyogalanya: 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Who is us speak for yourself self....
We have so many here on NL
And is your aiehead telling you to tell me to bring my friends here. Because of an argument with a slowpoke like you? You must be sniffing sockaway....
So
you are very stupid if you think you can insult me and get away with it. I thought you said KANU killed all those people who do not buy into his ideas? Keep your friends corpse no one needs them on NL. And don't bring their ghosts too no one wants look at them. I'm so sorry that your friends are death as killed by a mere agitations. You guys are always having Igbo friends that are against Biafra that we who are their brothers and sisters do not know about. With all your hatred for Igbos how could you have an Igbo friend. Get off fool
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by EXOUSIAng: 6:24am On Aug 28, 2021
Emyogalanya:
you are very stupid if you think you can insult me and get away with it. I thought you said KANU killed all those people who do not buy into his ideas? Keep your friends corpse no one needs them on NL. And don't bring their ghosts too no one wants look at them. I'm so sorry that your friends are death as killed by a mere agitations. You guys are always having Igbo friends that are against Biafra that we who are their brothers and sisters do not know about. With all your hatred for Igbos how could you have an Igbo friend. Get off fool
Are you talking about your dead friends or you have gonw so bad aa wishing my Igbo friends death, your fellow Igbos simply cos I said they don't believe in your IPOB...
About being unable to produce one.......
Nnamdi Kanus sister is a senior officer in the NPF guess what she didn't resign in support of her brothers madness. Your stupid sit at homes she has been going to work . Even the mad dogs family do not buy into the madness
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by Emyogalanya: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Are you talking about your dead friends or you have gonw so bad aa wishing my Igbo friends death, your fellow Igbos simply cos I said they don't believe in your IPOB...
About being unable to produce one.......
Nnamdi Kanus sister is a senior officer in the NPF guess what she didn't resign in support of her brothers madness. Your stupid sit at homes she has been going to work . Even the mad dogs family do not buy into the madness
very useless talk the man who led South Sudan to independence was one a vice president of a united sudan. So tell what bearing does it have if Kanu sister is Buhari chief of army staff? By the way no sister of Kanu is a verified police officer, apart from the one in fake news and gossip plus if you have proof show us. Why is it only you outsiders know about Kanu police sister that we Igbos do not know there is one adaku that was killed during army invasion of his house in 2017. So it's now me wishing death to Igbos? Pls swerve it's you who said upon killed dissenting voices so prove it and you came up with your " friends " that are still alive. Are you really this silly?
Re: DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor by goodheart02(m): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
wman:
What kind of barbaric nonsense is that? DSS now behaving like regular policemen under Buhari. Same for EFCC.

Meanwhile, this is my first FTC on Nairaland. I dedicate it to my fellow Nairalanders.

That manna dude is a pest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Northerners Need Someone From North, Not Igbo Or Yoruba – Atiku / Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks / Buhari’s Govt Disowns President’s Aide On Modu Sheriff Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.