Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? (108026 Views)

This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] / I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
Pumpumking:

yessssur. please keeeppit low key quite sir!! (no oofeinse) wink

Check ur email
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am thinking a good design, hehehe

livingchrist:
grin grin grin until a real cobra crawl on top and then you think it is part of the design shocked
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Ashirioluwa: 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hell NO
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by StUriah(m): 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
In yoruba traditions, if you want your children to be beautiful use Zebra's skin (Awo Egbin) as a bedspread when you make love with your wife or you make ensure that your pregnant wife sleeps regularly on it.

If you sleep on a bedspread made of snakes design definitely you shall either be haunted by snakes or have those snakes manifesting in your life physical and spiritually.

As you lay your that's how you lie on it.
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by alklas(m): 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
Eew never!
I prefer to sleep on a bed with only foam than on the bedsheet where I will be having dreadful dreams.

Funny u

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by ptoall1000: 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
I can't even enter the room
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Boluwatifejaiye: 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
BREAKDOWN IN NAIRA:

AFTER PAYING #6500,

WK1 which is after you have paid your own 6500
.8 PPLE PAY YOU BACK #6500 = #52,000
YOU KEEP #19,500
REGIFT #32,500

WK2. 8 PPLE PAY YOU #32500 = #260,000
YOU KEEP #97,500
REGIFT #162,500

WK3. 8 PPLE PAY YOU #1,300,000
YOU KEEP #910,000
REGIFT #390,000

WK4. 8 PPLE PAY YOU #390,000 = #3,120,000 AND THE PROGRAM STOP HERE.

TOTAL AMOUNT YOU EARN = #19,500 + #97,500 + #910,000 + #3,120,000 = #4,147,019
IN 4 WEEKS
Then it ends its simple as just seen all you need are trust worthy people and people who are ready to pay without delay
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Boluwatifejaiye: 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
DM me for more info
WhatsApp 09091332085
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Aprishyn06(m): 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
Alakala grin
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Bamzdee(m): 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
The way our brains are wired,there’s high tendency that you will dream about snakes �
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by smartasuen(m): 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
What I'm trying so hard to fathom is the gain that whoever invented dis bedsheet intends to earn?
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Totilopussylick(m): 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Yes of course... I have a strong mind to sleep on it...
You get mind ooo
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
Eeeeeewwwww, it makes me want to puke!!! I'd most definitely have nightmares if I slept with this cover, that's certain! I don't like creepy stuff and I'm ophidiophobic.

As ladies, a lot of us are guilty of having masculine energy which sometimes can be repelling. This is caused by several factors and can sometimes hinder us from getting some things out of life. Pretty privilege is on the rise and what other way can one become better and make life more fun and easier than to become feminine. Trust me ladies, the journey to feminine elegance isn't an easy one but is certainly worth it.
Here are 5 easy ways to help you become soft, elegant and better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf0AMkYQvyQ

Like, share, subscribe and turn on post notification bell.
Watch till the end o biko.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by kingxsamz(m): 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
This is Lalasticlala's dream bed. undecided
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by ojuolu(m): 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
So that my village people will finally catch me. No, I am not that crazy,.
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by OpinionCounts(m): 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
Faber:
I cannot try that. My powers of attraction are very very active and high.. I will surely cross paths with big snakes if I sleep on that weird stuff.

If your power of attraction sure like that for you, then go sleep on top the one wey dem draw dollars and pounds, make ur power of attraction attract hard currency come your side na. Abi na only bad things the power dey attract? grin grin cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by pedrilo: 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
A nightmare
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Then I will just make one that has angels and heaven on it. If i sleep on the one with Angels on it with the good infrastructure of heaven, then my Children will be heavenly, cheesy cheesy cheesy

StUriah:
In yoruba traditions, if you want your children to be beautiful use Zebra's skin (Awo Egbin) as a bedspread when you make love with your wife or you make ensure that your pregnant wife sleeps regularly on it.

If you sleep on a bedspread made of snakes design definitely you shall either be haunted by snakes or have those snakes manifesting in your life physical and spiritually.

As you lay your that's how you lie on it.
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by kingPhidel(m): 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hell no
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Sparklinglyte(m): 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
I no go try am for my life
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by StUriah(m): 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Then I will just make one that has angels and heaven on it. If i sleep on the one with Angels on it with the good infrastructure of heaven, then my Children will be heavenly, cheesy cheesy cheesy

Trust me, it will work for you. Verily I said unto you, if you have faith... and if you believe, whatever you conceive shall come to pass
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by usagee36: 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lala how much can you buy this?

Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by olatdove: 11:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
The one na death trap na, is it human being that will sleep on this one or animal
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by kasim155: 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
No no no noooo
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by grandlexuz(m): 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
Pumpumking:

Corection sir:
1) ? I have moiney (£)....u have naira
2) Am a Londoner.....u in that Nigeria place
3)I get womens....u have another foot on yor profile (gay)
4). My prik bigger pass u(no oofense) angry

You are better off in South Sudan. London has got nothing on you. A Londoner talking about prison time for gayz..Oh you mean London Street in Juba, South Sudan.

The only Londoner who spells skirts as sket and decent as desend..Are you done looking for strip clubs in Lagos?. That's the glory of nairaland, your posting history does reveal who you are in details.
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Temmywalex: 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
I sell data for all networks in Nigeria. You can also join me.

PROCEDURE FOR JOINING

1. Click on the link, https://smeplug.com/join/40ec4dd2

2. Register yourself, and login to https://smeplug.ng

3. Fund your wallet either automatically or manually,

4. Start selling your data to all networks.

Click this link to chat me on WhatsApp for any further information.
https:///2348039398592

Note
To fund your wallet automatically, click on "add fund" on your page, send money to the Wema Bank account (Your Personal Wallet Account), the money will be credited to your wallet.

To fund manually, send money to my bank account (Will be made available on request), I will add it to your wallet manually.
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by WizzyGold: 12:03am On Aug 29, 2021
dacblogger:
He is saying the truth
I agree
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by realstars: 12:04am On Aug 29, 2021
Ie Posible I Can Sleep If Need Be.
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Abdogood(m): 12:07am On Aug 29, 2021
Looks crappy
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by ThuGGeR147: 12:15am On Aug 29, 2021
See me, see problem ooh... shuoooO shocked
Which kind wahala be dis na grin
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by moneyissweet(m): 12:15am On Aug 29, 2021
Lala will be salivating while sleeping and dreaming of eating the snake pepper soup.

Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by WizzyGold: 12:16am On Aug 29, 2021
usagee36:
Lala how much can you buy this?
How can I buy my death..... Hello?!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.