Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? (107993 Views)

This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] / I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by psucc(m): 9:06am On Aug 29, 2021
EmekaA125:

Cc;
Lalasticlala
Lala knows I am saying the truth, nothing but the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by grandlexuz(m): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2021
Iretii0511:

You don’t know him. That’s MrCork. He lives in the slum of Peckham. He’s an oldies here and very funny dude in a weird way.

He was obsessed with Ishilove but now Candidbabe.

Hahaha. I know the handle MrCork. Just didn't know he metamorphose into a moth.Lol. I bet he is just being sarcastic. There is also no denying the slums of Peckham have dealt him bad...Lol
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Samcrystal2020(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2021
ME NO FIT Sleep On Dat Blanket Ooo
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by oluwaahmed: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2021
I be Orochimaru
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by naija4life247: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Yes of course... I have a strong mind to sleep on it...

You have ritualistic tendencies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by musicwriter(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2021
Bekind123:
what nonsense. What brought about religion and race into this discussion. Are some snakes venom not poisonous? Are snakes naturally friendly to humans? please be guided.

Of course, it's with your limited scope of knowledge grounded in religion that got you thinking snake is the most dangerous animal to humans or in the world. But science is saying something different. Even a human being is more risk to you than a snake.

See list of the most dangerous animals in the world and how many people they kill in a year. https://www.sciencealert.com/what-are-the-worlds-15-deadliest-animals/amp

Let me know what animal rank first on the list.
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by arixona: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2021
awollowo:
grin grin grin grin
How will I know when the real thing lies beside me in disguise
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Pumpumking: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2021
Winters23:

Classic British attitude

They always say "pardon me" before they stab you in the heart grin

Correction
In london We dont say padddinme, we say innit..eddddiot boy!....now u see imigration don't giv u people visa !!(no oofense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by stasius: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
God forbid.
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by OdenKelechi(m): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Definitely not me
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Bolarineliza202: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
AnanseK:

I agree but minor correction in your English.

You sleep in bed , not on bed in English.
Thank you so much for the correction.
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Bolarineliza202: 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
Bifwoli:
Then go see a psychiatrist and a psychologist asap as a matter of urgency.Your mental health needs remedy.
Why not take me there dude undecided
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by GRACETOLIVE(f): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
The person is possess by the snake spirit.
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Pumpumking: 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
Eew never!
I prefer to sleep on a bed with only foam than on the bedsheet where I will be having dreadful dreams.

.so.u sayin u use to slip on mat...correct?...how was yor first experense on bed sir? (No oofense) angry
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Bolarineliza202: 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
Pumpumking:

we slip in bed in London sir.u sayin u use to slip on mat...correct?...how was yor first experence on bed sir? (No oofense) angry
Mind you,it's ma'am not sir.
And to answer your question it wasn't horrible.
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Pumpumking: 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Mind you,it's ma'am not sir.
And to answer your question it wasn't horrible.

angry
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Bolarineliza202: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
Pumpumking:

angry
Why frowning,is it not the truth undecided
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Chrisceejay: 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
never! i dey mad?
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Pumpumking: 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Why frowning,is it not the truth undecided

WOW.
o r u sayin if u sleep with me on same bed we wunt use bed sheet?....wow..so u sayin u the kinky type..correct?
u sound like my kinds woman mennn..freeeaky! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by kechywillz(m): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
The more thats meets that meets the eyes,its highly demonic to sleep on a snaked themed bedsheets and pillow case,you will have snake swallowing you over and over in ur dream world..

A snake can lay or camouflage on that bed without u knowing
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Sunisonflex39(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

I havnt lost a battle either, He is MR cork of peckham good for hime, me on the otherside Am Patrioticbreed of pitakwa.. so i no send em papa if em do any how, em go collect woto-wotolorusly angry

Pitakwa guy like me
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by owila4luv(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
God forbid
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by guiddoti: 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lobatan Snake highland bed.
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

Pitakwa guy like me
Respect bro
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Gfskw: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Yes
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Jeffy1206(m): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
God forbid!! angry
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by akdjr(m): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
If the bed cover is just a snake design then I can sleep on it but if it's a live snake I will sharply look for good Ak 47 riffle to kill them and start eating them.
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by ACE1010: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
Shuuuuuuu shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Promiseibritam: 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lebronjames23:
HV u gotten the phone?
No bro
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Lebronjames23(m): 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
Promiseibritam:
No bro
dont wanna get it ?
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
That's a CGI image.
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Okhuadams(m): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Yes of course... I have a strong mind to sleep on it...
once upon a time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.