Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? (108024 Views)

This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] / I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by AnanseK(m): 6:03am On Aug 29, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
Eew never!
I prefer to sleep on a bed with only foam than on the bedsheet where I will be having dreadful dreams.

I agree but minor correction in your English.

You sleep in bed , not on bed in English.
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by faceland: 6:06am On Aug 29, 2021
Nope
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Trustedpronet: 6:10am On Aug 29, 2021
Some women sleeping beside us are even more dangerous than the real snakes...I will sleep fine.
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Winters23: 6:14am On Aug 29, 2021
Pumpumking:

...ok u post thread sayin u scare of ordinary blanket...& then when we correct u, u get upset like pigeons. so How can Nigeria move forward when u don't take corection sir? ( [b]No oofense, ) ![/b] angry

Classic British attitude

They always say "pardon me" before they stab you in the heart grin
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by UDUJ(m): 6:23am On Aug 29, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

jesus christ!!.

wetin persin no go see for nairaland. Bross who the fu*k are you angry
Lol cheesy

That's our famous Mr Cork, a funny nairaland veteran that's based in the UK. He is harmless really and that's just the way he writes for fun. I can see you are new that's why his posts are getting you worked up cheesy
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by oluakin08: 6:28am On Aug 29, 2021
Never
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Faber(m): 6:32am On Aug 29, 2021
Bifwoli:
Ok let's see you attract $10m into your life.

I know what am saying bruh. Sadly they attract bad things fastly. But my powers attract blessings to me.. that's when I am in the highest state of purity.

$10m will come when my atman is prepared for it. You don't just wake up and be a millionaire..the powers will attract the connections and chance. You know chance or Luck favours the prepared. Eg: there's a lucky number to be played and make you millions. You need ₦10k to play the number. If someone plays it and won, you shout he is lucky. What if he doesn't have the ₦10k. He is already prepared, that's why he won.

When my atman gets the necessary things done and prepared. The millions will come.
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Testimony1988(m): 6:38am On Aug 29, 2021
Lolz, not everyone will like the bedsheet.
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Tripssy: 6:42am On Aug 29, 2021
When d real snake come ull think it's blanket
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by bluefilm: 6:44am On Aug 29, 2021
This will give someone a severe Nightmare.

Only lalasticlala can comfortably sleep under this bedsheet cover because she is a direct descendant of reptiles.
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by magzey: 6:46am On Aug 29, 2021
If I off light Yes. angry grin grin
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Bekind123: 6:51am On Aug 29, 2021
musicwriter:
There's nothing devilish or wrong with a snake. The snake is just like every other animal.

Your fear of snake was put on your mind by white people and Arabs via Christianity and Islam. They created a malicious lie linking the snake of the book of Genesis to Satan and black people in order to blackmail black people. If you're a black man or woman, you're the blackmailed snake.

For details, see what is Satan? What is Lucifer? https://www.africason.com/2021/07/what-is-satan.html

This is the origin of all the problems of black people from ancient time. But they'll never teach this in school, not even in the two dumb major religions.
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by bizzibodi(m): 6:53am On Aug 29, 2021
Tufiakwa!
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Bekind123: 6:54am On Aug 29, 2021
musicwriter:
There's nothing devilish or wrong with a snake. The snake is just like every other animal.

Your fear of snake was put on your mind by white people and Arabs via Christianity and Islam. They created a malicious lie linking the snake of the book of Genesis to Satan and black people in order to blackmail black people. If you're a black man or woman, you're the blackmailed snake.

For details, see what is Satan? What is Lucifer? https://www.africason.com/2021/07/what-is-satan.html

This is the origin of all the problems of black people from ancient time. But they'll never teach this in school, not even in the two dumb major religions.
what nonsense. What brought about religion and race into this discussion. Are some snakes venom not poisonous? Are snakes naturally friendly to humans? please be guided.
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by LivingTribunal: 6:54am On Aug 29, 2021
I will sleep comfortably on it like Ragnar
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Teejay13(m): 7:05am On Aug 29, 2021
God forbid
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by ignis: 7:26am On Aug 29, 2021
He'll no
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by 1000angstroms(m): 7:30am On Aug 29, 2021
Pumpumking:

u mean u dont smoke weeds?? bro u are clearly sufffarin, truss me. Weed is good for yor brain and help u pull womens. it will also make yor brain expand sinse its tiny sir. truss me. do u relize that u can be jail 14 years if u decide to turn gay sir? I advise u to start smokin weed asap so u can pull women sir. Candidlady is now one of my knew babes and guess wot, she promise me thingy after we link up for dinner 2nite!! (BOSS MOVE SIR) smiley

See you see gonorrhoea, ask her to show you doctors certification that her gonorrhoea is gone.
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Lebronjames23(m): 7:30am On Aug 29, 2021
Promiseibritam:
Ya, for adult only and if u try with kids, Only God.
HV u gotten the phone?
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by frfrank(m): 7:33am On Aug 29, 2021
Pumpumking:

...ok u post thread sayin u scare of ordinary blanket...& then when we correct u, u get upset like pigeons. so How can Nigeria move forward when u don't take corection sir? (No oofense,)! angry

Oga grammatinus if the bed na blanket wetting we go con the pillow.. cover..

So therefore can you sleep on a snake blanket and a snake pillow cover.

I beg make una dey read the message and leave the messenger. Bye
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by bepositive11: 7:36am On Aug 29, 2021
SchoolGate:

Fool!

This one is photoshop. It can't happen in real life

There's 3d printing
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by DAMN99: 7:38am On Aug 29, 2021
I no sleep abeg
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by frikpus: 7:42am On Aug 29, 2021
Sankabson:
Lool! Some people like problem naturally.. Na Anaconda go dey pursue the person for dream. Or make the person to cuddle with snakes.
9ja and over spirituality. How about the whites that bears Anaconda, Stone, hard etc as names, are you more prosperous than them?
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by SweetyMarvel00(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2021
Creative rascality...
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by sixtus3606(m): 7:59am On Aug 29, 2021
Sleeping on it is never an issue. The main issue is when you find yourself being pursued by sleeky-slimmy-slimy reptiles, only to wake up from dreamland and these 3D rendition of reptiles over you (in form of blanket).

Your life never remain the same grin grin grin
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 29, 2021
Faber:

I know what am saying bruh. Sadly they attract bad things fastly. But my powers attract blessings to me.. that's when I am in the highest state of purity.

$10m will come when my atman is prepared for it. You don't just wake up and be a millionaire..the powers will attract the connections and chance. You know chance or Luck favours the prepared. Eg: there's a lucky number to be played and make you millions. You need ₦10k to play the number. If someone plays it and won, you shout he is lucky. What if he doesn't have the ₦10k. He is already prepared, that's why he won.

When my atman gets the necessary things done and prepared. The millions will come.
Stupid belief
U must be amongst dos herdsmen
Shebi na so buhari dey sleep wey him attract presidency position
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by nedekid: 8:30am On Aug 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Everything is not spiritual. You're bound to have nightmare if you sleep on such bed spread. It's s scary right to behold for mo st people.
I agree with you, everything is not spiritual.
I only spoke in the Nigerian context.
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by sisisioge: 8:33am On Aug 29, 2021
God forbid bad thing....very ugly thing!
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:49am On Aug 29, 2021
Sunisonflex39:

I will advice u not to trade word with Mr cork of peckham..

Dude is something else.. Ur never gonna win him

I havnt lost a battle either, He is MR cork of peckham good for hime, me on the otherside Am Patrioticbreed of pitakwa.. so i no send em papa if em do any how, em go collect woto-wotolorusly angry
Re: Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? by MufasaLion: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2021
nedekid:

I agree with you, everything is not spiritual.
I only spoke in the Nigerian context.

Oh, nice to hear that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / He Is Punishing Me On Our Honey Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.