Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) (67816 Views)

Witch Group Rejoices Over Sack Of Thomas Tawo 'General Iron', Ayade’s Aide / MNJTF Members Pose With Body Of Boko Haram Commander After Being Killed. Graphic / Political War Breaks Out In Warri, Delta. Residents Killed. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by gazza07(m): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
This presents administration protects,harbors and work with criminals
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by osomegbe(m): 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
After using him for political gains, ballot box snatching, opposition killing, etc he is now sending police and vigilante to kill him.

Same thing happening in all states. Don wani style killing
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by Yankee101: 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
Live by the sword...and die by one
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by jagorinho: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
Christistruth00:
Why was his body divided in 2 ?

Gen Alabi Isama in his book “Tragedy of Victory “ told the Story of how during the Civil War the People of Ugep welcomed him and his Troops with Garri and well cooked meat
He had finished eating 4 big pieces of meat before someone Politely told him it was human flesh from the Biafran Casuaties

Why are the People of Ugep now insisting of Butchering General Irons body ?

let me see if I can download that book now

1 Like

Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by IprintMONEY: 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
see as them butcher human being
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by IprintMONEY: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
Christistruth00:
Why was his body divided in 2 ?

Gen Alabi Isama in his book “Tragedy of Victory “ told the Story of how during the Civil War the People of Ugep welcomed him and his Troops with Garri and well cooked meat
He had finished eating 4 big pieces of meat before someone Politely told him it was human flesh from the Biafran Casuaties

Why are the People of Ugep now insisting of Butchering General Irons body ?
Ogep

1 Like

Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by dk58(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
When men play god, it takes grace for the upright to live long
When men play god, even brave ones fall victims to injustice
The arms of the law may not too long
The cries of the poor may not be too loud
But when Karma calls, even the gods know a word is enough
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by calcal: 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
If you know how to fight, know how to run also!
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by sonofanarchy(m): 3:27am On Aug 28, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
What Happened to his fists, the way security forces treat criminals in southern Nigeria is worst than how they treat Boko Haram.
sometimes the way una dey fuel things dey tire me

Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by KIDfurniture(m): 4:37am On Aug 28, 2021
Goood
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by favour32(m): 6:11am On Aug 28, 2021
nosiebaba:
How hardened criminals find their way to the corridors of power still baffles me
Hardened criminals nai full corridors of power for Nigeria.
Nai make Nigeria dey go back.
Any criminal matter dem go cover am.

1 Like

Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by richard69(m): 6:58am On Aug 28, 2021
FarahAideed:

I am telling ..seems his hands were cut off and he was shot in the face with a heavy duty machine gun
not necessarily, even a 9mm hand gun will create such devastation wen shot at close range
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by FarahAideed: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2021
richard69:
not necessarily, even a 9mm hand gun will create such devastation wen shot at close range

Trust me thats a classic face mess entry/exit of a heavy duty MG .. our soldiers are fond of doing that to people they believe wear local charms
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by Perfectbeing(m): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
What Happened to his fists, the way security forces treat criminals in southern Nigeria is worst than how they treat Boko Haram.
Are you sure about that? Believe if you want to, but if FG fights Southerners with the equipment they use in fighting BH, you'll shout genocide..
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by Ryan14(m): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2021
He was a brutally brutal militant. I met him in Oku last year April during the Covid-19 lockdown. Had a few words with him concerning the state of his community roads and other benefits for the Palm Estate host communities since his main source of income was sales of Palm Nuts/Oil
My advice was for him to get 0.70mm stonebased materials and somehow fix the Kakwagom-Oku road where most of his Palm Oil customers passes through. I also, told him to get atleast 5-10boys from the host communities and send them to study IT in Malaysia or India on scholarship. Tho he promised doing something about it, but I doubt if he did anything until his death
R.I.P General Iron
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by Danjikanbauchi: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2021
MilitaryLady:
you are very stupid for this rubbish you just posted.
You're an idiot.
Are AKS and Cross River State the cause of your frustration.
Product of a torn condom, you should have been an aborted foetus if your Useless mother had sense.
Dare talk rubbish about my state make I curse your generations..
I just don't know why igbos are the most stupid and dumb set of people on this forum
Unam ikot
are you sure you are a woman because you sound like mad man on craze man skin.

2 Likes

Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by Botking: 10:54am On Aug 28, 2021
Goon
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by Tomzino(m): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2021
Wow! Very brutal death! But after serving in the South South I realized People from cross river are generally hard hearted and wicked.. I personally witnessed one of my students father Akalilis 2hands been cut the 2hands are still useless till now just because his children picked pear from the other man's farm... And truly there are witchcraft in cross river... I served in Boki East lga and I won't lie witch craft is real o. On one occasion I was warned to stay away from one of my students parent because I gave her food while sick when everyone neglected her , I have deaf ears and the next day on my way back from the hospital it took me 2 hours to get back to the corpers lodge then I was sick for a month I was advised to go back to my Lagos o. But what I love the most about this states is nature. Boki East is tropical and the serenity gives you that blackheath In London feeling or feeling of being in the park somewhere in London .... Thank God I finished and left there even till now their students still beg me to come. I miss Boki East , Wula, bateriko and Bokalum village o. I intend visiting when I'm finiancially independent still Job searching !please if you've got a good job offer for me don't hesitate to message me. My Instagram username is Tommy.sheu. thank you!

1 Like

Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
He wasn't that "iron" i guess, if they managed to cut his hand off. sad
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by ylaa(f): 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
Exactly

Shabaleen:
this is the best way to treat herdsmen and bandits
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hmmm
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by GTCO: 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
nosiebaba:
How hardened criminals find their way to the corridors of power still baffles me
To be able to control humans, you have to be wicked and brutal. To achieve this, you have to be a criminal. Power belongs to criminals
Re: How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) by Faposky95: 10:06am On Jan 20
It should be a law that no politician or person vying for political office must use thugs.....
But guess what, they all do and that is how crime infiltrated into our modern society.
We thought we were running away from the gun totting military only to find ourselves with the most unscrupulous civilian villains......

The problem with our development is hinged here where power is to main, kill and destroy
It's almost every where.
North, South, East.....and Agbero , West.
Ours is a society of brigands and we know this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos / Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.