Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,791 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

What does it mean to fall in love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What does it mean to fall in love? (424 Views)

'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What does it mean to fall in love? by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:17am On Aug 27, 2021
To feel the most comfortable with him/her, more than anyone else in the entire world. To know he’s /she's the one you want to spend your life with. To want to make his/her life better in any way possible.
Talk your own.
Re: What does it mean to fall in love? by iamtardey: 8:38am On Aug 27, 2021
Vagina of course
Re: What does it mean to fall in love? by Pumpumking: 8:45am On Aug 27, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Of course. Looks are fun, but they are just the wrapping on the package. Again why? After the average looks and some desirability, Intelligence is something that I think has a far reaching impact on the relationship than looks. With intelligence, you can solve any and all the problems and build a great future and educate a generation and conquer the world and all of these things are more important to me than marginal looks I called this PERSON OF CLASS. Looks are fine and having these would be a great plus and I would welcome that but I'd put more premium on intelligence any day. Because sooner or later, you have to find out what’s inside.

I must tell you Intelligence is sexy, no matter what your gender or preferences. He or she doesn't need to know the "Theory of Relativity, or QUANTUM PHYSICS" or have an IQ over 150, but at least tickle our brain cells with interesting conversation. The more tidbits of random knowledge that a man and a woman know, the more physically attractive he/she will be as well. Given a chance, I choose three women in romance land namely ISLIlove, Poco, and Drfunmi. Thank goodness I am blessed to be with one of them. I mean looking at their posts most time they are logical, calculative, and straight up. It may not favour your disposition but trust me there is something to look at for.
So do you find intelligence sexier than looks, or let me put it this way, Do you prefer Regina Daniel to Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala? Whom will you take to your mama.

angry
Re: What does it mean to fall in love? by Pumpumking: 8:45am On Aug 27, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
Of course. Looks are fun, but they are just the wrapping on the package. Again why? After the average looks and some desirability, Intelligence is something that I think has a far reaching impact on the relationship than looks. With intelligence, you can solve any and all the problems and build a great future and educate a generation and conquer the world and all of these things are more important to me than marginal looks I called this PERSON OF CLASS. Looks are fine and having these would be a great plus and I would welcome that but I'd put more premium on intelligence any day. Because sooner or later, you have to find out what’s inside.

I must tell you Intelligence is sexy, no matter what your gender or preferences. He or she doesn't need to know the "Theory of Relativity, or QUANTUM PHYSICS" or have an IQ over 150, but at least tickle our brain cells with interesting conversation. The more tidbits of random knowledge that a man and a woman know, the more physically attractive he/she will be as well. Given a chance, I choose three women in romance land namely ISLIlove, Poco, and Drfunmi. Thank goodness I am blessed to be with one of them. I mean looking at their posts most time they are logical, calculative, and straight up. It may not favour your disposition but trust me there is something to look at for.
So do you find intelligence sexier than looks, or let me put it this way, Do you prefer Regina Daniel to Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala? Whom will you take to your mama.

Yansh sir..one with the biggest yansh!!! angry
Re: What does it mean to fall in love? by czarr(m): 9:31am On Aug 27, 2021
It means allowing chemicals(dopamine, adrenaline, serotonin and oxytocin) in the brain put you in a bad situation. It means being the only foolish person to tolerate someone else's bad behaviour...that even their boss in the office wouldn't tolerate because of chemicals in your brain that decieve you that what you have is special, but really it's nature wanting you to reproduce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What does it mean to fall in love? by Raalsalghul: 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
Love: allowing a mixture of hormones manipulate your emotions.

Personally, I don't believe in it especially that between a man and a woman.

I tend to go with "attraction and understanding"; I jump and pass anything that'll allow me not to use my common sense.
Re: What does it mean to fall in love? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
To be in love with Dokita Funmi. U fit give am to me

@sirjamesjnr
Re: What does it mean to fall in love? by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
To have a melted heart

Faster beating of the heart when you see him/her

The auricles and the ventricles start behaving like Buhari's Boko Haram

Somehow you become mumu because of her

You start losing sleep because of him/her

Somehow you start trekking the distance you wouldn't trek the time wey you dey normal

(1) (Reply)

What Does She Want? / Hot Nigerian Ladies and Men on Socio / What The Benefit Of A Fineboy But Poor!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.