Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

There Is A Global War On MEN!! No Man Is Safe!! Take Precautions!! [photos] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is A Global War On MEN!! No Man Is Safe!! Take Precautions!! [photos] (3780 Views)

Dear Men No Matter How Hórny You Are, Don't Give Head / Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Global War On MEN!! No Man Is Safe!! Take Precautions!! [photos] by kingthreat(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
mountmoriah:
wetin he go do when dpo don talk make them forgive am

If na me, I will spend my last cash to teach her a lesson. If the state won't provide justice, there are other ways.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Global War On MEN!! No Man Is Safe!! Take Precautions!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
kingthreat:

If na me, I will spend my last cash to teach her a lesson. If the state won't provide justice, there are other ways.
Abi undecided
Re: There Is A Global War On MEN!! No Man Is Safe!! Take Precautions!! [photos] by TheEnygma(m): 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
This is the impersonator's profile www.nairaland.com/thegidredpiiier observe the difference!
Whoever that person is , is so dedicated to impersonating you.... I couldn't even tell the difference until I noticed the times you both registered.... Yours is may 2021 , while his own is July 2021.
Re: There Is A Global War On MEN!! No Man Is Safe!! Take Precautions!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
TheEnygma:

Whoever that person is , is so dedicated to impersonating you.... I couldn't even tell the difference until I noticed the times you both registered.... Yours is may 2021 , while his own is July 2021.
Pls help me get others aware.
Re: There Is A Global War On MEN!! No Man Is Safe!! Take Precautions!! [photos] by FreeSpirited: 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Like my signature states; The System Is Rigged!
The real victims of today are the men!

Every damn thing is wired to favour the woman first, this includes the government, the police, the courts, even the damn society as we know it! Especially in america, and pls don't dish that nonsense of "America or western culture is different from ours" thats a big lie because african women are buying it in wholesale! Everyday we witness great men go down the drain because of women right here in Nigeria talk more of the african continent as a whole! undecided

Yesterday i talked about Paul Okoye being on his way down there and we all witnessed Dangote's saga too! Yes! If not for the kind of power he possesses, that could be the possible end of 10+ years old africa's richest man!

In every level of life you find yourself in, at any given point in your life and in every single step you take, there is a corresponding biittch around the corner that can take you back to level 0! Know this and know peace!

Still Typing...
This bold part rings so true.
My live story some years back, before finding back my way, after a fall. Now I'm now scared of woman. Marriage doesn't make any sense to me. I'm just abt myself... keeping myself happy and my interest

1 Like

Re: There Is A Global War On MEN!! No Man Is Safe!! Take Precautions!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
FreeSpirited:

This bold part rings so true.
My live story some years back, before finding back my way, after a fall. Now I'm now scared of woman. Marriage doesn't make any sense to me. I'm just abt myself... keeping myself happy and my interest
Believe me, you have made the right choice.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Global War On MEN!! No Man Is Safe!! Take Precautions!! [photos] by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are A Lesbian. But U Are Not Attracted To Men,but U Like Penis. / Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS) / Is There Any Correlation Between Sex And Poverty Among Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.