Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. (23970 Views)

More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman / IPOB Begs Yoruba, Middle Belt Agitators To Join In October 1 Lockdown / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 11:24am On May 13, 2023
Zephaniah 3:16-19... The Lord your God is in the midst of you NIGERIA, a Mighty One, a Savior [Who saves]! He will rejoice over you with joy; He will rest [in silent satisfaction] and in His love He will be silent and make no mention [of past sins, or even recall them]; He will exult over you NIGERIA with singing. I will gather those belonging to you [those Israelites in captivity] who yearn and grieve for the solemn assembly [and the festivals], on whom [their exile and inability to attend services at Jerusalem have brought derision and] the reproach of it is a burden. Behold, at that time I will deal with all those who afflict you NIGERIA; I will save the limping [ones] and gather the outcasts and will make them a praise and a name in every land of their shame.

God will raise the poor, rejected and despise in our nation to greater heights.

Amen

God bless President Buhari.
God bless Vice President Osinbajo
God bless our Securities Agencies.
God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.
God bless our Local Government Chairmen
God bless our Religious and Traditional Leaders.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 1:57pm On May 14, 2023
AmTruth:
Ezekiel 2:6...And you, son of man, and you Nigeria be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words; be not afraid of the threat and action by the enemies of Nigeria, though briers and thorns are all around you and you dwell and sit among scorpions, be not afraid of their words nor be dismayed at their looks, for they are a rebellious house. And I the most high God will always deliver them into your hands and grant you Nigeria victory.
Amen.

God bless Vice President Osinbajo.
God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by BOYS2MEN: 3:14pm On May 14, 2023
IJIOTS UPON IJIOTS.....alaye go hustle nor b Nigeria go pay for ur bills.....if u no get work and yet u still dey pray for Nigeria abeg nor forget add fasting tooo

...ndi ALA ndi ala grin
AmTruth:
My prayers for our Leaders and Country Nigeria.

God bless our Security Agencies.
God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.
God bless our Local Government Chairmen.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:16am On May 16, 2023
John 14:1-3...DO NOT let your hearts NIGERIA be troubled (distressed, agitated). You NIGERIA believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely on God; believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely also on Me. In My Father's house there are many dwelling places (homes). If it were not so, I would have told you NIGERIA; for I am going away to prepare a place for you NIGERIA, preparing a country of Peace and prosperity. And when (if) I go and make ready a place for you NIGERIA, I will come back again and will take you NIGERIA as a country, to Myself, that where I am you NIGERIA may be also.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:19am On May 16, 2023
God bless Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria

God bless Nigeria
BOYS2MEN:
IJIOTS UPON IJIOTS.....alaye go hustle nor b Nigeria go pay for ur bills.....if u no get work and yet u still dey pray for Nigeria abeg nor forget add fasting tooo

...ndi ALA ndi ala grin
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:38am On May 17, 2023
AmTruth:
Haggai 2:4...Yet now be strong Nigeria, be alert, and courageous, O Zerubbabel, O Nigeria says the Lord; be strong, alert, and courageous, O Leaders of Nigeria, O Joshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest; and be strong, alert, and courage all you people of the land, all you people of Nigeria says the Lord, and work! For I am with you, says the Lord of hosts.
Nigeria, our God is with us.
Amen.

God bless President Buhari..
God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:47am On May 19, 2023
Psalm 111:1-6...PRAISE THE Lord! NIGERIA (Hallelujah!) NIGERIA will praise and give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart in the council of the upright and in the congregation. The works of the Lord are great, sought out by all those who have delight in them. His work is honorable and glorious in NIGERIA, and His righteousness endures forever in NIGERIA. He has made His wonderful works to be remembered; the Lord is gracious, merciful, and full of loving compassion for NIGERIA.
He has given food and provision to those who reverently and worshipfully fear Him; He will remember His covenant forever and imprint it in NIGERIA. He has declared and shown to His people NIGERIA the power of His works in giving them the heritage of the nations.
God great power is upon NIGERIA

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:59am On May 22, 2023
Psalm 9:1-7... NIGERIA WILL praise You, O Lord, with our whole heart; NIGERIA will show forth (recount and tell aloud) all Your marvelous works and wonderful deeds! NIGERIA will rejoice in You and be in high spirits; NIGERIA will sing praise to Your name, O Most High! When our enemies turned back, they stumbled and perished before You. For You have maintained NIGERIA right and NIGERIA cause; You sat on the throne judging righteously in NIGERIA. You have rebuked the nations, You have destroyed the wicked; You have blotted out their name forever and ever. The enemies of NIGERIA have been cut off and have vanished in everlasting ruins, You have plucked up and overthrown their cities; the very memory of them has perished and vanished. But the Lord shall remain and continue forever in NIGERIA; He has prepared and established His throne for judgment.

God's throne is established in NIGERIA

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 1:48pm On May 24, 2023
AmTruth:
Psalm 72:17..His name shall endure forever; the name of the Lord shall endure forever in Nigeria. His name shall continue as long as the sun, for Nigeria shall continue to be. No power can come against her existence. And men shall be blessed and Nigeria shall continue to be blessed and bless themselves by Him; whose glorious power overshadow Nigeria and all nations shall call Him blessed! Nations shall call Nigeria blessed. Amen

God bless our Ministers
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:26am On May 25, 2023
Psalm 69:30-36... NIGERIA will praise the name of God with a song and will magnify Him with thanksgiving. And it will please the Lord better than an ox or a bullock that has horns and hoofs. The humble shall see it and be glad; you NIGERIA who seek God, inquiring for and requiring Him [as your first need], let your hearts revive and live! For the Lord hears the poor and needy in NIGERIA and despises not His prisoners. Let heaven and earth praise Him, let NIGERIA praise the Lord, let the seas and everything that moves in them. For God will save NIGERIA Zion and rebuild the cities of Judah NIGERIA; and [His servants] shall remain and dwell there and have it in their possession; The children of His servants, the children of NIGERIA shall inherit NIGERIA, and those who love His name shall dwell in it NIGERIA in peace and prosperity.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by izombie(m): 8:38am On May 25, 2023
Keep deceiving yourself. I am a christian and i believe in God but this here is utter rubbish. They steal from you, they kill you, they torment you but you pray for them. God will never come and fix Nigeria. God never fixed europe or canada or australia or dubai. Keep disturbing God to come and do what you can do for yourself. Nigerians are just too religious.
I repeat, God will never come and fix Nigeria. We are the ones that will fix Nigeria. Hold the people in power accountable.
I am angry now.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:58pm On May 27, 2023
God bless you.

God bless me.

God bless Nigeria
izombie:
Keep deceiving yourself. I am a christian and i believe in God but this here is utter rubbish. They steal from you, they kill you, they torment you but you pray for them. God will never come and fix Nigeria. God never fixed europe or canada or australia or dubai. Keep disturbing God to come and do what you can do for yourself. Nigerians are just too religious.
I repeat, God will never come and fix Nigeria. We are the ones that will fix Nigeria. Hold the people in power accountable.
I am angry now.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:59pm On May 27, 2023
AmTruth:
Ezekiel 28:25-26...Thus says the Lord God: When I gather the house of Israel NIGERIA from the peoples among whom they are scattered, and I shall be set apart and separated and My holiness made apparent in them NIGERIA in the sight of the nations, then shall they dwell in their own land which I gave to my servant Jacob. And they NIGERIA shall dwell safely in it and shall build houses and plant vineyards; yes, they shall dwell securely and with confidence when I have executed judgments and punishments upon all those round about them who have despised and trodden upon them and pushed them away, and they shall know (understand and realize) that I am the Lord their God [their Sovereign Ruler, Who calls forth loyalty and obedient service].

Praise the Sovereign God of NIGERIA.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:04am On May 28, 2023
Psalm 23:1-6...THE Lord is NIGERIA Shepherd . NIGERIA shall not lack. He makes NIGERIA lie down in [fresh, tender] green pastures; He leads NIGERIA beside the still and restful waters. He refreshes and restores NIGERIA life; He leads NIGERIA in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Yes, though NIGERIA walk through the valley of the shadow of death, NIGERIA will fear or dread no evil, for You are with NIGERIA; Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort NIGERIA. You prepare a table before NIGERIA in the presence of NIGERIA'S enemies. You anoint NIGERIA head with oil; NIGERIA cup runs over. Surely or only goodness, mercy, and unfailing love shall follow NIGERIA all the days of NIGERIA'S life, and through the length of NIGERIA days the house of the Lord [and His presence] shall be NIGERIA dwelling place.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 10:45am On May 29, 2023
Isaiah 9:6-7...For to us a Child is born, Unto NIGERIA a new dispensation is born, to us NIGERIA a new Leader (Son) is given; and the government of NIGERIA shall be upon His shoulder, and His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father [of Eternity], Prince of Peace who will give counsel to our new Leader. Of the increase of His government and of peace in NIGERIA there shall be no end, upon the throne of President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima (David) and over his NIGERIA kingdom , to establish it and to uphold it NIGERIA with justice and with righteousness from the [latter] time forth, even forevermore. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this in our dear country NIGERIA.

Amen

God bless President Tinubu.
God bless Vice President Shettima.
God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:25am On May 30, 2023
AmTruth:
Isaiah 9:6-7...For to us a Child is born, Unto NIGERIA a new dispensation is born, to us NIGERIA a new Leader (Son) is given; and the government of NIGERIA shall be upon His shoulder, and His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father [of Eternity], Prince of Peace who will give counsel to our new Leader. Of the increase of His government and of peace in NIGERIA there shall be no end, upon the throne of President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima (David) and over his NIGERIA kingdom , to establish it and to uphold it NIGERIA with justice and with righteousness from the [latter] time forth, even forevermore. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this in our dear country NIGERIA.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 2:03pm On May 31, 2023
Psalm 68:1-4...GOD IS [already] beginning to arise in NIGERIA, and His enemies to scatter; let them also who hate Him flee before Him! As smoke is driven away, so drive them away who are bent against the progress of NIGERIA; as wax melts before the fire, so let the wicked perish before the presence of God and before NIGERIA. But let the [uncompromisingly] righteous who strive for a better NIGERIA be glad; let them be in high spirits and glory before God of NIGERIA, yes, let them [jubilantly] rejoice! Sing to God, sing praises to His name, cast up a highway for Him Who rides through the deserts, who makes the impossible possible in NIGERIA–His name is the Lord–be in high spirits and glory before Him the mighty God of NIGERIA

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:22am On Jun 01, 2023
AmTruth:
Psalm 68:1-4...GOD IS [already] beginning to arise in NIGERIA, and His enemies to scatter; let them also who hate Him flee before Him! As smoke is driven away, so drive them away who are bent against the progress of NIGERIA; as wax melts before the fire, so let the wicked perish before the presence of God and before NIGERIA. But let the [uncompromisingly] righteous who strive for a better NIGERIA be glad; let them be in high spirits and glory before God of NIGERIA, yes, let them [jubilantly] rejoice! Sing to God, sing praises to His name, cast up a highway for Him Who rides through the deserts, who makes the impossible possible in NIGERIA–His name is the Lord–be in high spirits and glory before Him the mighty God of NIGERIA

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:19am On Jun 02, 2023
AmTruth:

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:50am On Jun 03, 2023
Psalm 30:1-7...I NIGERIA WILL extol You, O Lord, for You have lifted me NIGERIA up and have not let NIGERIA foes rejoice over NIGERIA. O Lord my God, NIGERIA cried to You and You have healed NIGERIA. O Lord, You have brought my life up from Sheol (the place of the dead); You have kept NIGERIA alive, that NIGERIA should not go down to the pit (the grave). Sing to the Lord, O you saints of His, and give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name. For His anger is but for a moment, but His favor upon NIGERIA is for a lifetime or in His favor is life. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. As for me, in my prosperity NIGERIA said, I shall never be moved. By Your favor, O Lord, You have established NIGERIA as a strong mountain;

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by alizma: 7:12am On Jun 03, 2023
God have mercy on Nigeria and Nigerians. God touch those in position of power and authority to make good decisions for the benefits of the people and grant them the will and strength to implement such decisions. Amen
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:53am On Jun 04, 2023
God bless you

God bless Nigeria
alizma:
God have mercy on Nigeria and Nigerians. God touch those in position of power and authority to make good decisions for the benefits of the people and grant them the will and strength to implement such decisions. Amen

1 Like

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
AmTruth:
Psalm 30:1-7...I NIGERIA WILL extol You, O Lord, for You have lifted me NIGERIA up and have not let NIGERIA foes rejoice over NIGERIA. O Lord my God, NIGERIA cried to You and You have healed NIGERIA. O Lord, You have brought my life up from Sheol (the place of the dead); You have kept NIGERIA alive, that NIGERIA should not go down to the pit (the grave). Sing to the Lord, O you saints of His, and give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name. For His anger is but for a moment, but His favor upon NIGERIA is for a lifetime or in His favor is life. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. As for me, in my prosperity NIGERIA said, I shall never be moved. By Your favor, O Lord, You have established NIGERIA as a strong mountain;

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:36am On Jun 06, 2023
Proverbs 18:10...The name of the Lord is a strong tower in NIGERIA; the [consistently] righteous man [upright and in right standing with God] runs into it and is safe, high [above evil] and strong. NIGERIA is consistently running to you our dear Lord. Because by you NIGERIA is safe and secure.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by Nahunger(m): 6:41am On Jun 06, 2023
Lol
Op I know you are looking for appointments don't worry very soon dem go locate you, nairaland prayer warrior wing of APC 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2023
My prayers for NIGERIA and her Leaders are not for the purpose of appointment or even praise singing. It least of my concerns and I can't change your taught towards my prayers for NIGERIA. You are free to express yourself

The scripture teaches us to pray for our nation, and I am happy doing it.

God bless you.

God bless Nigeria.
Amen
Nahunger:
Lol
Op I know you are looking for appointments don't worry very soon dem go locate you, nairaland prayer warrior wing of APC 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
Zechariah 8:3,6...Thus says the Lord: I shall return to Zion NIGERIA and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem NIGERIA, and Jerusalem NIGERIA shall be called the [faithful] City of Truth, and the mountain of the Lord of hosts, the Holy Mountain. Thus says the Lord of hosts: Because it will be marvelous in the eyes of the remnant of this people of NIGERIA in those days [in which it comes to pass], should it also be marvelous in My eyes? says the Lord of hosts.

God is with NIGERIA.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:17am On Jun 08, 2023
Isaiah 66:10-14...Rejoice with NIGERIA Jerusalem and be glad for her, all you who love her NIGERIA; rejoice for joy with NIGERIA, all you who mourn over her, That you may nurse and be satisfied from NIGERIA consoling breasts, that you may drink deeply and be delighted with the abundance and brightness of NIGERIA glory. For thus says the Lord: Behold, I will extend peace to NIGERIA like a river, and the glory of the nations like an overflowing stream; then you will be nursed, you will be carried on her hip and trotted [lovingly bounced up and down] on her [God's maternal] knees. As one whom his mother comforts, so will I comfort you NIGERIA; you shall be comforted in NIGERIA Jerusalem. When you see this, your heart shall rejoice; your bones shall flourish like green and tender grass. And the [powerful] hand of the Lord shall be revealed and known to be with His servants, but His indignation [shown] to be against His enemies who are against NIGERIA.

Peace Peace Peace upon NIGERIA.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:21am On Jun 09, 2023
AmTruth:
Isaiah 66:10-14...Rejoice with NIGERIA Jerusalem and be glad for her, all you who love her NIGERIA; rejoice for joy with NIGERIA, all you who mourn over her, That you may nurse and be satisfied from NIGERIA consoling breasts, that you may drink deeply and be delighted with the abundance and brightness of NIGERIA glory. For thus says the Lord: Behold, I will extend peace to NIGERIA like a river, and the glory of the nations like an overflowing stream; then you will be nursed, you will be carried on her hip and trotted [lovingly bounced up and down] on her [God's maternal] knees. As one whom his mother comforts, so will I comfort you NIGERIA; you shall be comforted in NIGERIA Jerusalem. When you see this, your heart shall rejoice; your bones shall flourish like green and tender grass. And the [powerful] hand of the Lord shall be revealed and known to be with His servants, but His indignation [shown] to be against His enemies who are against NIGERIA.

Peace Peace Peace upon NIGERIA.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:25am On Jun 10, 2023
Jeremiah 3:12-15...Go and proclaim these words toward the nation NIGERIA and say, Return, faithless NIGERIA Israel, says the Lord, and I will not cause My countenance to fall and look in anger upon you, for I am merciful, says the Lord; I will not keep My anger forever. Only know, understand, and acknowledge your iniquity and guilt O NIGERIA–that you have rebelled and transgressed against the Lord your God and have scattered your favors among strangers under every green tree, and you NIGERIA have not obeyed My voice, says the Lord. Return, O faithless children of NIGERIA, says the Lord, for I am Lord and Master and Husband to you, and I will take you –one from a city and two from a tribal family–and I will bring you to a NIGERIA Zion. And I will give you Leaders and shepherds after My own heart [in the final time], who will feed you with knowledge and understanding and judgment.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
Isaiah 62:1-4...FOR ZION'S sake , for NIGERIA sake will I [Isaiah] not hold my peace, and for NIGERIA Jerusalem's sake I will not rest until her imputed righteousness and vindication go forth as brightness, and NIGERIA salvation radiates as does a burning torch. And the nations shall see your righteousness and vindication [your rightness and justice–not your own, but His ascribed to you], and all kings shall behold your salvation and glory; and you NIGERIA shall be called by a new name which the mouth of the Lord shall name. You NIGERIA shall also be [so beautiful and prosperous as to be thought of as] a crown of glory and honor in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem [exceedingly beautiful] in the hand of your God. You NIGERIA [Judah] shall no more be termed Forsaken, nor shall your land be called Desolate any more. But you NIGERIA shall be called Hephzibah [My delight is in her], and your land be called Beulah [married]; for the Lord delights in you NIGERIA, and your land shall be married [owned and protected by the Lord].
God delights in you NIGERIA.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (30) (Reply)

Web Developer Falsely Accused By David Hundeyin Of Running News Site Responds / Sunday Igboho Demystified! By Ozodinukwe Okenwa (Sahara Reporters) / Subsidy: Food Prices, Others Soar As Labour Mobilises For Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.