Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. (23798 Views)

More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman / IPOB Begs Yoruba, Middle Belt Agitators To Join In October 1 Lockdown / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:44am On Apr 10, 2023
Ezra 9:8-9...And now, for a brief moment, grace has been shown us NIGERIA, by the Lord our God, Who has left us a remnant to escape and has given us NIGERIA a secure hold in His holy place, that our God may brighten our eyes and give us a little reviving in our bondage.
For we are bondmen; yet our God has not forsaken us NIGERIA in our bondage, but has extended mercy and steadfast love to us before the kings of Persia, to give us some reviving to set up the house of our God, to repair its ruins, and to give us a wall [of protection] in Judah and Jerusalem.
God is giving NIGERIA a wall of protection against every evil.

Amen

God bless President Buhari.
God bless Vice President Osinbajo
God bless our Securities Agencies.
God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.
God bless our Local Government Chairmen
God bless our Religious and Traditional Leaders.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2023
Isaiah 19:14-17...The Lord has mingled a spirit of perverseness, error, and confusion within her; [her leaders] have caused Egypt(enemies of NIGERIA) to stagger in all her doings, as a drunken man staggers in his vomit.
Neither can any work [done singly or by concerted action] accomplish anything for Egypt(enemies of NIGERIA), whether by head or tail, palm branch or rush [high or low].
In that day will the Egyptians(enemies of NIGERIA)be like women [timid and helpless]; and they will tremble and fear because of the shaking of the hand of the Lord of hosts of NIGERIA which He shakes over them.
And the land of Judah, the land of NIGERIA shall become a terror to the Egyptians(enemies of NIGERIA); everyone to whom mention of it is made will be afraid and everyone who mentions it–to him will they turn in fear, because of the purpose of the Lord of hosts of NIGERIA which He purposes against Egypt(enemies of NIGERIA).
NIGERIA shall be a terror to all her enemies, because God is making NIGERIA a great nation.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2023
Leviticus 19:15-18...You NIGERIA shall do no injustice in judging a case; you NIGERIA shall not be partial to the poor or show a preference for the mighty, but in righteousness and according to the merits of the case judge your neighbor.
You NIGERIA shall not go up and down as a dispenser of gossip and scandal among your people, nor shall you [secure yourself by false testimony or by silence and] endanger the life of your neighbor. I am the Lord of NIGERIA. You shall not hate your brother in your heart; but you NIGERIA shall surely rebuke your neighbor, lest you incur sin because of him. You NIGERIA shall not take revenge or bear any grudge against the sons of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord God of NIGERIA.
May love reign amongst NIGERIANS.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:48am On Apr 14, 2023
Zephaniah 3:17-20...The Lord your God is in the midst of you NIGERIA, a Mighty One, a Savior [Who saves]! He will rejoice over you NIGERIA with joy; He will rest [in silent satisfaction] and in His love He will be silent and make no mention [of past sins, or even recall them]; He will exult over you NIGERIA with singing. I will gather those belonging to you [those Israelites in captivity] who yearn and grieve for the solemn assembly [and the festivals], on whom [their exile and inability to attend services at Jerusalem have brought derision and] the reproach of it is a burden.
Behold, at that time I will deal with all those who afflict you NIGERIA; I will save the limping [ones] and gather the outcasts and will make them a praise and a name in every land of their shame. At that time I will bring you in; yes, at that time I will gather you NIGERIA, for I will make you a name and a praise among all the nations of the earth when I reverse your captivity before your eyes, says the Lord. The Lord God of NIGERIA shall reverse every captivity against us.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by coputa(m): 7:06am On Apr 14, 2023
Why would you pray for bad, wicked and insensitive leaders,in other climes they curse them.Why are Nigerians guilible and prefer to smile while suffering.Nigerians should CURSE them day and night.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
I pray for my Leaders and NIGERIA.
I can never curse NIGERIA. May NIGERIA be blessed with her Leaders.

God bless Nigeria.
coputa:
Why would you pray for bad, wicked and insensitive leaders,in other climes they curse them.Why are Nigerians guilible and prefer to smile while suffering.Nigerians should CURSE them day and night.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by coputa(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
AmTruth:
I pray for my Leaders and NIGERIA.
I can never curse NIGERIA. May NIGERIA be blessed with her Leaders.

God bless Nigeria.
I am not saying that you should CURSE nigeria.curse the bad, wicked and insensitive leaders,then pray that Nigeria should have a good leader.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:12am On Apr 16, 2023
Nehemiah 9:6-8..And Ezra said, NIGERIA is saying, You are the Lord, You alone; You have made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them; and You preserve them all, and the hosts of heaven worship You.
You are the Lord, the God of NIGERIA, Who chose Abram NIGERIA and brought him out of Ur of the Chaldees and gave him the name Abraham. You gave NIGERIA the name NIGERIA. You found his heart faithful before You, and You made the covenant with him NIGERIA to give his descendants, the land of the Canaanite, Hittite, Amorite, Perizzite, Jebusite, and Girgashite. To give NIGERIA their possession. And You have fulfilled Your promise, for You are just and righteous of NIGERIA.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:16am On Apr 16, 2023
I don't curse Leaders of NIGERIA, because it's only by praying for them that you get the good Leaders we desire.
I don't curse and bless at the same time. I rather bless.

God bless Nigeria and her Leaders.

Amen.
coputa:
I am not saying that you should CURSE nigeria.curse the bad, wicked and insensitive leaders,then pray that Nigeria should have a good leader.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:37am On Apr 17, 2023
Isaiah 33:5-6...The Lord is exalted, for He dwells on high; He will fill Zion NIGERIA with justice and righteousness (moral and spiritual rectitude in every area and relation).
And there shall be stability in your times NIGERIA, an abundance of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge; the reverent fear and worship of the Lord is your treasure NIGERIA and His.
God stability is mightily upon NIGERIA.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:52am On Apr 18, 2023
Jeremiah 33:6-9...Behold, [in the future restored Jerusalem] I will lay upon it NIGERIA health and healing, and I will cure them and will reveal to them NIGERIA the abundance of peace (prosperity, security, stability) and truth. And I will cause the captivity of Judah and the captivity of Israel NIGERIA to be reversed and will rebuild them as they were at first.
And I will cleanse them NIGERIA from all the guilt and iniquity by which they have sinned against Me, and I will forgive all NIGERIA their guilt and iniquities by which they have sinned and rebelled against Me. And [Jerusalem] NIGERIA shall be to Me a name of joy, a praise and a glory before all the nations of the earth that hear of all the good I do for it, and they shall fear and tremble because of all the good and all the peace, prosperity, security, and stability I provide for it NIGERIA.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:07am On Apr 19, 2023
Ezekiel 28:25-26...Thus says the Lord God: When I gather the house of Israel NIGERIA from the peoples among whom they are scattered, and I shall be set apart and separated and My holiness made apparent in them NIGERIA in the sight of the nations, then shall they dwell in their own land which I gave to my servant Jacob. And they NIGERIA shall dwell safely in it and shall build houses and plant vineyards; yes, they shall dwell securely and with confidence when I have executed judgments and punishments upon all those round about them who have despised and trodden upon them and pushed them away, and they shall know (understand and realize) that I am the Lord their God [their Sovereign Ruler, Who calls forth loyalty and obedient service].

Praise the Sovereign God of NIGERIA.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:48am On Apr 20, 2023
Psalm 40:3-5...And He has put a new song in my NIGERIA mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many shall see and fear (revere and worship) and put their trust and confident reliance in the Lord God of NIGERIA. Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man NIGERIA who makes the Lord his refuge and trust, and turns not to the proud or to followers of false gods. Many, O Lord my God, are the wonderful works which You have done for NIGERIA, and Your thoughts toward us NIGERIA; no one can compare with You! If I NIGERIA should declare and speak of them, they are too many to be numbered.
Blessed be NIGERIA and blessed be the God of NIGERIA.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by Jlow2: 8:31am On Apr 20, 2023
China and India dnt pray for their country , yet they have all gone to the moon, Nigeria s problems re not prayers it’s leadership failure, so let’s wake of from that intellectual stagant
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:34am On Apr 21, 2023
Hosea 14:1-4...O ISRAEL, O NIGERIA return to the Lord your God, for you have stumbled and fallen, [visited by calamity] due to your iniquity. Take with you words and return to the Lord. Say to Him, Take away all our iniquity; accept what is good and receive us NIGERIA graciously; so will we render [our thanks] as bullocks [to be sacrificed] and pay the confession of our lips. Assyria shall not save us NIGERIA; we will not ride upon horses, neither will we say any more to the work of our hands , You are our gods. For in You [O Lord] the fatherless find love, pity, and mercy. I will heal their faithlessness; I will love them NIGERIA freely, for My anger is turned away from [Israel] NIGERIA.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2023
Ezekiel 11:17-20...Therefore say, Thus says the Lord God of NIGERIA: I will gather you from the peoples and assemble you out of the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give back to you the land of Israel NIGERIA. And when they return there, they shall take away from it all traces of its detestable things and all its abominations. And I will give them NIGERIA one heart [a new heart] and I will put a new spirit within them; and I will take the stony [unnaturally hardened] heart out of their flesh, and will give them NIGERIA a heart of flesh [sensitive and responsive to the touch of their God]That they NIGERIA may walk in My statutes and keep My ordinances, and do them. And they shall be My people NIGERIA, and I will be their God of NIGERIA.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 10:14am On Apr 24, 2023
Proverbs 3:19-23...The Lord by skillful and godly Wisdom has founded the earth NIGERIA; by understanding He has established the heavens. By His knowledge the deeps were broken up, and the skies distill the dew. My son, let them not escape from your sight, but keep sound and godly Wisdom and discretion. And they will be life to your inner self, and a gracious ornament to your neck (your outer self). Then you NIGERIA will walk in your way securely and in confident trust, and you NIGERIA shall not dash your foot or stumble.
Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:55am On Apr 25, 2023
Psalm 77:11-15...I NIGERIA will [earnestly] recall the deeds of the Lord; yes, I will [earnestly] remember the wonders [You performed for our fathers] of old. I NIGERIA will meditate also upon all Your works and consider all Your [mighty] deeds upon NIGERIA. Your way, O God, is in the sanctuary [in holiness, away from sin and guilt]. Who is a great God like our God of NIGERIA? You are the God Who does wonders; You have demonstrated Your power among the peoples of NIGERIA. You have with Your [mighty] arm redeemed Your people NIGERIA, the sons of Jacob and Joseph.
God is redeeming NIGERIA.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
Psalm 40:2-5...He drew me NIGERIA up out of a horrible pit [a pit of tumult and of destruction], out of the miry clay (froth and slime), and set NIGERIA feet upon a rock, steadying my steps and establishing NIGERIA goings. And He has put a new song in NIGERIA mouth, a song of praise to our God of NIGERIA. Many shall see and fear (revere and worship) and put their trust and confident reliance in the Lord. Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who makes the Lord his refuge and trust, and turns not to the proud or to followers of false gods. Many, O Lord my God, are the wonderful works which You have done, and Your thoughts toward us NIGERIA; no one can compare with You! If NIGERIA should declare and speak of them, they are too many to be numbered.
God is putting a new song in NIGERIA mouth.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:59am On Apr 27, 2023
Joel 2:23-26...Be glad then, you children of NIGERIA, Zion, and rejoice in the Lord, your God; for He gives you NIGERIA the former or early rain in just measure and in righteousness, and He causes to come down for you the rain, the former rain and the latter rain, as before. And the [threshing] floors in NIGERIA shall be full of grain and the vats shall overflow with juice [of the grape] and oil. And I will restore or replace for you NIGERIA the years that the locust has eaten–the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you. And you NIGERIA shall eat in plenty and be satisfied and praise the name of the Lord, your God, Who has dealt wondrously with you. And My people NIGERIA shall never be put to shame..

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 10:40am On Apr 28, 2023
Isaiah 27:1-3...IN THAT day [the Lord will deliver NIGERIA from her enemies and also from the rebel powers of evil and darkness] His sharp and unrelenting, great, and strong sword will visit and punish Leviathan the swiftly fleeing serpent, Leviathan the twisting and winding serpent; and He will slay the monster that is in the sea. In that day [it will be said of the redeemed nation of NIGERIA], A vineyard beloved and lovely; sing a responsive song to it and about it! I, the Lord, am its Keeper of NIGERIA; I water it every moment; lest anyone harm it, I guard and keep NIGERIA night and day.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:15am On Apr 30, 2023
Psalm 99:1-5...THE Lord reigns in NIGERIA, let the peoples tremble [with reverential fear]! He sits [enthroned] above the affairs of NIGERIA , let the earth quake!
The Lord is great in Zion NIGERIA, and He is high above all the peoples. Let them confess and praise Your great name, awesome and reverence inspiring! It is holy, and holy is He God of NIGERIA! The strength of the king who loves righteousness and equity You establish in uprightness; You execute justice and righteousness in NIGERIA Jacob (Israel). Extol the Lord our God and worship at His footstool! Holy is He!. The mighty God of NIGERIA

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:20am On May 01, 2023
Proverbs 24:3-6...Through skillful and godly Wisdom is a house like NIGERIA (a life, a home, a family) built, and by understanding it NIGERIA is established [on a sound and good foundation]. And by knowledge shall its NIGERIA chambers [of every area] be filled with all precious and pleasant riches. A wise man is strong and is better than a strong man, and a man of knowledge increases and strengthens his power; For by wise counsel you NIGERIA can wage your war, and in an abundance of counselors in NIGERIA there is victory and safety.

God continue to give NIGERIA Counsel.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:39am On May 02, 2023
Jeremiah 39:17-18...But I will deliver you [NIGERIA] on that day, says the Lord, and you NIGERIA will not be given into the hands of the men of whom you are afraid. For I will surely deliver you NIGERIA; and you will not fall by the sword, but your life will be [as your only booty and] as a reward of battle to you, because you NIGERIA have put your trust in Me, says the Lord.

May the Lord God Almighty continue to deliver NIGERIA from the enemies against her destruction.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:02am On May 03, 2023
Micah 5:7-9...Then the remnant of the great NIGERIA Jacob shall be in the midst of Nations and many peoples like dew from the Lord, like showers upon the grass which [come suddenly and] tarry not for man nor wait for the sons of men. And the remnant of Jacob, the great people of NIGERIA shall be among the nations in the midst of many peoples like a lion among the beasts of the forest, like a young lion [suddenly appearing] among the flocks of sheep which, when it goes through, treads down and tears in pieces, and there is no deliverer.
Your hand NIGERIA will be lifted up above your adversaries, and all your enemies shall be cut off.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 12:20pm On May 05, 2023
Joshua 4:22-24...You NIGERIA shall let your children know, NIGERIA Israel came over this Jordan on dry ground. For the Lord your God dried up the waters of the Jordan for you NIGERIA until you passed over, as the Lord your God did to the Red Sea, which He dried up for us NIGERIA until we passed over,
That all the peoples of the earth may know that the hand of the Lord is mighty upon NIGERIA and that you NIGERIA may reverence and fear the Lord your God forever.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:29am On May 06, 2023
Habakkuk 3:18-19...Yet NIGERIA will rejoice in the Lord; NIGERIA will exult in the [victorious] God of my our salvation! The Lord God is NIGERIA Strength, NIGERIA personal bravery, and NIGERIA invincible army; He makes NIGERIA feet like hinds' feet and will make NIGERIA to walk [not to stand still in terror, but to walk] and1 make [spiritual] progress upon NIGERIA high places [of trouble, suffering, or responsibility]! .
God is NIGERIA great strength.
Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:26am On May 08, 2023
Colossians 1:9-12...For this reason we NIGERIA also, from the day we heard of it, have not ceased to pray and make [special] request for you, [asking] that you may be filled with the full (deep and clear) knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom [in comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of God] and in understanding and discernment of spiritual things– That you may walk (live and conduct yourselves) in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him and desiring to please Him in all things, bearing fruit in every good work and steadily growing and increasing in and by the knowledge of God [with fuller, deeper, and clearer insight, acquaintance, and recognition]. [We NIGERIA pray] that you may be invigorated and strengthened with all power according to the might of His glory, [to exercise] every kind of endurance and patience (perseverance and forbearance) with joy. Giving thanks to the Father, Who has qualified and made us NIGERIA fit to share the portion which is the inheritance of the saints (God's holy people) in the Light.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:51am On May 09, 2023
2 Chronicles 20:15-17...He said, Hearken, all NIGERIA, all Judah, you inhabitants of NIGERIA Jerusalem, and you Leaders, King Jehoshaphat. The Lord says this to you NIGERIA: Be not afraid or dismayed at this great multitude, and challenges confronting you NIGERIA; for the battle is not yours, but God's. Tomorrow go down to them. Behold, they your troubles will come up by the Ascent of Ziz, and you will find them at the end of the ravine before the Wilderness of Jeruel. NIGERIA, You shall not need to fight in this battle; take your positions, stand still, and see the deliverance of the Lord [Who is] with you NIGERIA, O Judah and Jerusalem. Fear not nor be dismayed NIGERIA. Tomorrow go out against them, for the Lord is with you NIGERIA.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:54am On May 10, 2023
Ephesians 3:16-19..May He grant you NIGERIA out of the rich treasury of His glory to be strengthened and reinforced with mighty power in the inner man by the [Holy] Spirit [Himself indwelling NIGERIA innermost being and personality]. May Christ through NIGERIA faith [actually] dwell (settle down, abide, make His permanent home) in NIGERIA hearts! May NIGERIA be rooted deep in love and founded securely on love. That you NIGERIA may have the power and be strong to apprehend and grasp with all the saints [God's devoted people, the experience of that love] what is the breadth and length and height and depth [of it]; That you NIGERIA may really come] to know [practically, through experience for yourselves] the love of Christ, which far surpasses mere knowledge [without experience]; that you NIGERIA may be filled [through all your being] unto all the fullness of God [may have the richest measure of the divine Presence, and become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself]

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:05am On May 11, 2023
Philippians 3:10-14...[For NIGERIA determined purpose is] that NIGERIA may know Him [that NIGERIA may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and that NIGERIA may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection, and that NIGERIA may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed [in spirit into His likeness even] to His death, [in the hope] That if possible NIGERIA may attain to the resurrection out from among the dead . Not that NIGERIA have now attained or have already been made perfect, but NIGERIA press on to lay hold of (grasp) and make my own, that for which Christ Jesus (the Messiah) has laid hold of NIGERIA and made NIGERIA His own. I do not consider, brethren, that I have captured and made it my own [yet]; but one thing I do [it is my one aspiration]: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead. NIGERIA press on toward the goal to win the [supreme and heavenly] prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us NIGERIA upward.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:14am On May 12, 2023
Deuteronomy 23:14...For the Lord your God of NIGERIA walks in the midst of your camp to deliver you NIGERIA and to give up your enemies before you NIGERIA. Therefore shall your camp be holy, that He may see nothing indecent among you NIGERIA and turn away from you.
May the Almighty God continue to be in the midst of NIGERIA.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos / Lagos Light Rail Will Be Ready In June – Fashola / Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.