Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. (24142 Views)

More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman / IPOB Begs Yoruba, Middle Belt Agitators To Join In October 1 Lockdown / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by Minime10(f): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2023
AmTruth:
My prayers for our Leaders and Country Nigeria.

God bless President Buhari.
God bless Vice President Osinbajo.
God bless our Security Agencies.
God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.
God bless our Local Government Chairmen.
God bless our Religious and Traditional Leaders.

God bless Nigeria.

What prayers? And for which kontree & leaders
Kontree of dishonest people & full of leaders with forged certificates😎

2 Likes

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2023
Psalm 121:4-8...Behold, He who keeps NIGERIA will neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is your keeper NIGERIA; the Lord is your shade on your right hand. The sun shall not smite you NIGERIA by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord will keep you NIGERIA from all evil; He will keep your life. The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore.

Amen.

God bless President Tinubu.
God bless Vice President Shettima.
God bless our Securities Agencies.
God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.
God bless our Local Government Chairmen

God bless NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2023
Psalm 135:3-5...Praise the Lord NIGERIA! For the Lord is good; sing praises to His name, for He is gracious and lovely! For the Lord has chosen NIGERIA Jacob for Himself, NIGERIA for His peculiar possession and treasure. For NIGERIA know that the Lord is great to us and that our Lord is above all gods.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 11:36am On Oct 10, 2023
Psalm 136:1-4...O GIVE thanks to the Lord NIGERIA, for He is good to NIGERIA; for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever in NIGERIA. O give thanks to the God of gods, for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever. O give thanks to the Lord of lords, for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever– To Him Who alone does great wonders for NIGERIA, for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever in NIGERIA;

God is good to NIGERIA

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 10:07am On Oct 11, 2023
Psalm 138:1-3... NIGERIA WILL confess and praise You [O God] with NIGERIA whole heart; before the gods will NIGERIA sing praises to You. NIGERIA will worship toward Your holy temple and praise Your name for Your loving-kindness and for Your truth and faithfulness over NIGERIA; for You have exalted above all else Your name and Your word and You have magnified Your word above all Your name! In the day when NIGERIA called, You answered NIGERIA; and You strengthened NIGERIA with strength in NIGERIA inner self.

God is answering NIGERIA

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2023
AmTruth:
Jeremiah 33:2-4...Thus says the Lord Who made NIGERIA , the Lord Who formed NIGERIA to establish NIGERIA–the Lord is His name: Call to Me and I will answer you NIGERIA and show you NIGERIA great and mighty things, fenced in and hidden, which you do not know. For thus says the Lord, the God of NIGERIA (Israel), concerning the houses of this city in NIGERIA and the houses of the kings of NIGERIA (Judah) which are torn down to make a defense against the siege mounds and before the sword.

God is showing NIGERIA great and mighty things.

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
Psalm 150:1-2... NIGERIA PRAISE THE Lord! Praise God in His sanctuary; praise Him in the heavens of His power! NIGERIA Praise Him for His mighty acts; praise Him according to the abundance of His greatness!

Praise the Lord NIGERIA
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
Ezekiel 20:19-20...I the Lord am your God of NIGERIA; walk in My statutes and keep My ordinances, And hallow (separate and keep holy) My Sabbaths, and they shall be a sign between Me and you NIGERIA, that you may know, understand, and realize that I am the Lord your God of NIGERIA.
God is our God of NIGERIA
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
Isaiah 25:1...O Lord, You are NIGERIA God; NIGERIA will exalt You, NIGERIA will praise Your name, for You have done wonderful things to NIGERIA, even purposes planned of old [and fulfilled] in faithfulness and truth.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2023
Isaiah 45:2-3...I will go before you NIGERIA and level the mountains [to make the crooked places straight]; I will break in pieces the doors of bronze and cut asunder the bars of iron against you NIGERIA. And I will give you NIGERIA the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, that you NIGERIA may know that it is I, the Lord, the God of NIGERIA Israel, Who calls you by your name.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 10:30am On Oct 18, 2023
Isaiah 61:10-11.... NIGERIA will greatly rejoice in the Lord, NIGERIA soul will exult in my God; for He has clothed NIGERIA with the garments of salvation, He has covered NIGERIA with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. For as [surely as] the earth brings forth its shoots, and as a garden causes what is sown in it to spring forth, so [surely] the Lord God will cause rightness and justice and praise to spring forth before all the nations NIGERIA [through the self-fulfilling power of His word].

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:02am On Oct 19, 2023
AmTruth:
2 Peter 3:9...The Lord does not delay on NIGERIA matters and is not tardy or slow about what He promises to NIGERIA, according to some people's conception of slowness, but He is long-suffering (extraordinarily patient) toward you NIGERIA, not desiring that any in NIGERIA should perish, but that all should turn to repentance.
NIGERIA, you shall not perish in your suffering

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
Isaiah 62:1-2...FOR NIGERIA sake will I not hold my peace, and for NIGERIA Jerusalem's sake I will not rest until her imputed righteousness and vindication go forth as brightness, and her salvation radiates as does a burning torch. And the nations shall see your righteousness and vindications NIGERIA, and all kings shall behold your salvation and glory; and you NIGERIA shall be called by a new name which the mouth of the Lord shall name.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:54am On Oct 21, 2023
Psalm 80:17-19...Let Your hand be upon the man NIGERIA of Your right hand, upon the son of man NIGERIA whom You have made strong for Yourself. Then will we NIGERIA not depart from You; revive us NIGERIA (give us life) and we NIGERIA will call upon Your name. Restore us NIGERIA, O Lord God of hosts; cause Your face to shine [in pleasure, approval, and favor on us], and we NIGERIA shall be saved!.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
Psalm 93:1-2...THE Lord reigns in NIGERIA, He is clothed with majesty in NIGERIA; the Lord is robed, He has girded Himself with strength and power on NIGERIA; the NIGERIA world also is established, that it cannot be moved. Your throne is established from of old upon NIGERIA; You are from everlasting for NIGERIA.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2023
Deuteronomy 28:2-6...And all these blessings shall come upon you NIGERIA and overtake you if you NIGERIA heed the voice of the Lord your God. Blessed shall you NIGERIA be in the city and blessed shall you NIGERIA be in the field. Blessed shall be the fruit of your body NIGERIA and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your beasts, the increase of your cattle and the young of your flock. Blessed shall be your basket NIGERIA and your kneading trough. Blessed shall you NIGERIA be when you come in and blessed shall you NIGERIA be when you go out.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2023
AmTruth:
Obadiah 1:17-18...But on NIGERIA Mount Zion there shall be deliverance , and NIGERIA shall be holy; and the house of Jacob NIGERIA shall possess its [own former] possessions. The house of Jacob NIGERIA shall be a fire and the house of Joseph a flame, but the house of Esau, the enemies of NIGERIA shall be stubble; they shall kindle and burn them and consume them, and there shall be no survivor of the house of Esau the enemies of NIGERIA, for the Lord has spoken it.

NIGERIA, your Deliverance has come for the Lord glory shall overshadow you.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:41am On Oct 25, 2023
Psalm 25:4-5...Show NIGERIA Your ways, O Lord; teach NIGERIA Your paths. Guide NIGERIA in Your truth and faithfulness and teach NIGERIA, for You are the God of NIGERIA salvation; for You [You only and altogether] do NIGERIA wait [expectantly] all the day long.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by ottersberger(m): 7:53am On Oct 25, 2023
AmTruth:
My prayers for our Leaders and Country Nigeria.

God bless President Buhari.
God bless Vice President Osinbajo.
God bless our Security Agencies.
God bless the Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.
God bless our Local Government Chairmen.

God bless Nigeria.

What have all the churches, Mosques and shrines been doing all these years besides prayers?.

Na God go Punish home grown idi0ts like yourself. Shey na pray America and UK dey pray and became a destination Nigerians salivate about?.

This is exactly how your morbidly corrupt politicians keeps f00ling Nigerians to no end. Tethered to an endless string of hope.

Prayer kill you there. Don't start holding your leaders responsible for their malfeasance.

Prayer warrior. Ode!
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Psalm 133:1-3...BEHOLD, HOW good and how pleasant it is for NIGERIA to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious ointment poured on the head, that ran down on the beard, even the beard of Aaron, that came down upon the collar and skirts of his garments. It is like the dew of [lofty] Mount Hermon and the dew that comes on the hills of Zion; for there in NIGERIA the Lord has commanded the blessing upon NIGERIA, even life forevermore [upon the high and the lowly].

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
AmTruth:
Proverbs 22:29...Do you see NIGERIA diligent and skillful in his business? He NIGERIA will stand before kings; he will not stand before obscure men.
God will continue to give NIGERIA diligent and skillful leaders and citizens, for NIGERIA will stand before mighty Kings..

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2023
AmTruth:
Psalm 20:4-7...May He grant you NIGERIA according to your heart's desire and fulfill all your plans NIGERIA. We NIGERIA will [shout in] triumph at your salvation and victory, and in the name of our God we NIGERIA will set up our banners. May the Lord fulfill all NIGERIA petitions. Now NIGERIA know that the Lord saves His anointed; He will answer NIGERIA from His holy heaven with the saving strength of His right hand. Some trust in and boast of chariots and some of horses, but we NIGERIA will trust in and boast of the name of the Lord our God.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
Ezekiel 11:19-20...And I will give them NIGERIA one heart [a new heart] and I will put a new spirit within them NIGERIA; and I will take the stony [unnaturally hardened] heart out of their flesh, and will give them NIGERIA a heart of flesh [sensitive and responsive to the touch of their God]. That they NIGERIA may walk in My statutes and keep My ordinances, and do them. And they NIGERIA shall be My people, and I will be their God of NIGERIA.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:49am On Oct 31, 2023
Hosea 1:7...But I will have love, pity, and mercy on the house of NIGERIA Judah and will deliver them NIGERIA by the Lord their God and will not save them NIGERIA by bow, nor by sword, nor by equipment of war, nor by horses, nor by horsemen.

God is saving NIGERIA by his Power and Might.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2023
Psalm 99:1-3...THE Lord reigns in NIGERIA, let the peoples tremble [with reverential fear]! He sits [enthroned] above the cherubim, let the earth quake! The Lord is great in NIGERIA Zion, and He is high above all the peoples. Let NIGERIA confess and praise Your great name, awesome and reverence inspiring! It is holy, and holy is He! Praise the Lord NIGERIA.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
AmTruth:
Habakkuk 2:3...For the vision of NIGERIA is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end [fulfillment]; the vision of NIGERIA will not deceive or disappoint. Though the vision of NIGERIA tarry, wait [earnestly] for it, because it will surely come; the Lord vision for NIGERIA will not be behind hand on its appointed day.

NIGERIA, the Lord vision for greatness shall come to pass

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
AmTruth:
Psalm 9:1-5... NIGERIA WILL praise You, O Lord, with our whole heart; NIGERIA will show forth (recount and tell aloud) all Your marvelous works and wonderful deeds! NIGERIA will rejoice in You and be in high spirits; NIGERIA will sing praise to Your name, O Most High! When our enemies turned back, they stumbled and perished before You. For You have maintained our right and our cause; You sat on the throne judging righteously. You have rebuked the nations, You have destroyed the wicked; You have blotted out their name forever and ever who are against NIGERIA.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2023
AmTruth:
Habakkuk 2:3...For the vision of NIGERIA is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end [fulfillment]; the vision of NIGERIA will not deceive or disappoint. Though the vision of NIGERIA tarry, wait [earnestly] for it, because it will surely come; the Lord vision for NIGERIA will not be behind hand on its appointed day.

NIGERIA, the Lord vision for greatness shall come to pass

Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:17am On Nov 07, 2023
Isaiah 62:1-3...FOR ZION'S sake will I not hold my peace, and for NIGERIA Jerusalem's sake I will not rest until her imputed righteousness and vindication go forth as brightness, and her NIGERIA salvation radiates as does a burning torch. And the nations shall see NIGERIA righteousness and vindication , and all kings shall behold NIGERIA salvation and glory; and you NIGERIA shall be called by a new name which the mouth of the Lord shall name. You NIGERIA shall also be a crown of glory and honor in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of your God of NIGERIA.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:47am On Nov 08, 2023
Jeremiah 17:7-8...[Most] blessed is the man NIGERIA who believes in, trusts in, and relies on the Lord, and whose hope and confidence the Lord is. For he NIGERIA shall be like a tree planted by the waters that spreads out its roots by the river; and NIGERIA shall not see and fear when heat comes; but NIGERIA leaf shall be green. NIGERIA shall not be anxious and full of care in the year of drought, nor shall NIGERIA cease yielding fruit.

NIGERIA shall continue to yield fruit for the good of the land

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 7:38am On Nov 09, 2023
Psalm 98:1-2...O SING to the Lord a new song NIGERIA, for He has done marvelous things in NIGERIA; His right hand and His holy arm have wrought salvation for NIGERIA. The Lord has made known His salvation unto NIGERIA; His righteousness has He openly shown in the sight of our country NIGERIA.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
AmTruth:
Proverbs 16:3...Roll your works upon the Lord dear NIGERIA [commit and trust them wholly to Him; He will cause your thoughts NIGERIA to become agreeable to His will, and] so shall your plans NIGERIA be established and succeed.

NIGERIA, God is establishing you and making you NIGERIA succeed.
Amen

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (30) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Adamu Garba React As PDP Share ₦400 And A Malt Drink / Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React / Gbadamosi Emerges PDP Flagbearer For Lagos-East Senatorial By-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.