Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. (23590 Views)

More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman / IPOB Begs Yoruba, Middle Belt Agitators To Join In October 1 Lockdown / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:39am On Feb 04
Nahum 1:6-7...Who can stand before His indignation? And who can stand up and endure the fierceness of His anger? His wrath is poured out like fire, and the rocks are broken asunder by Him. The Lord of NIGERIA is good, a Strength and Stronghold in the day of NIGERIA trouble ; He knows (recognizes, has knowledge of, and understands) NIGERIA who take refuge and trust in Him.
God knows NIGERIA.

Amen.

God bless President Tinubu.
God bless Vice President Shettima.
God bless our Securities Agencies.
God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.
God bless our Local Government Chairmen
God bless our Religious and Traditional Leaders.

God bless NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 1:56pm On Feb 05
AmTruth:
Psalm 138:7-8...Though NIGERIA walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive NIGERIA; You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of NIGERIA enemies, and Your right hand will save NIGERIA. The Lord will perfect that which concerns NIGERIA; Your mercy and loving-kindness, O Lord, endure forever–forsake not the works of Your own hands upon NIGERIA.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 3:59pm On Feb 06
AmTruth:
Ezekiel 36:10-11...And I will multiply men upon you NIGERIA, the whole house of NIGERIA Israel, even all of it; the cities of NIGERIA shall be inhabited and the waste places shall be rebuilt,
And I will multiply upon you NIGERIA man and beast, and they shall increase and be fruitful. And I will cause you NIGERIA to be inhabited according to your former estate and I will do better for you NIGERIA than at your beginnings; and you NIGERIA shall know, understand, and realize that I am the Lord your God.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 12:12pm On Feb 08
AmTruth:
Psalm 135:3-5...Praise the Lord NIGERIA! For the Lord is good; sing praises to His name, for He is gracious and lovely! For the Lord has chosen NIGERIA Jacob for Himself, NIGERIA for His peculiar possession and treasure. For NIGERIA know that the Lord is great to us and that our Lord is above all gods.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:52am On Feb 09
AmTruth:
Ezekiel 36:10-11...And I will multiply men upon you NIGERIA, the whole house of NIGERIA Israel, even all of it; the cities of NIGERIA shall be inhabited and the waste places shall be rebuilt,
And I will multiply upon you NIGERIA man and beast, and they shall increase and be fruitful. And I will cause you NIGERIA to be inhabited according to your former estate and I will do better for you NIGERIA than at your beginnings; and you NIGERIA shall know, understand, and realize that I am the Lord your God.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 1:30pm On Feb 10
AmTruth:
Genesis 1:14-15...And God said, Let there be lights in the expanse of NIGERIA, the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be signs and tokens [of God's provident care over NIGERIA], and [to mark] seasons, days, and years. And let them be lights in the expanse of NIGERIA, the sky to give light upon the earth NIGERIA. And it was so.

So the Lord have spoken upon NIGERIA, that his light shall prevail over darkness.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 11:19pm On Feb 11
AmTruth:
Jeremiah 17:7-8...[Most] blessed is the man NIGERIA who believes in, trusts in, and relies on the Lord, and whose hope and confidence the Lord is. For he NIGERIA shall be like a tree planted by the waters that spreads out its roots by the river; and NIGERIA shall not see and fear when heat comes; but NIGERIA leaf shall be green. NIGERIA shall not be anxious and full of care in the year of drought, nor shall NIGERIA cease yielding fruit.

NIGERIA shall continue to yield fruit for the good of the land

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 4:29pm On Feb 13
AmTruth:
Jeremiah 42:11-12 ... NIGERIA,Be not afraid of the king of Babylon, the powers rising against the progress of NIGERIA, of whom you are fearful; be not afraid of them, says the Lord, for I am with you NIGERIA to save you and to deliver you NIGERIA from their hand. And I will grant mercy to you NIGERIA, that he may have mercy on you and permit you NIGERIA to remain in your own land and be prosperous.
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:42am On Feb 15
Genesis 1:3-4...And God said, Let there be light, NIGERIA; and there was light in NIGERIA. And God saw that the light was good for NIGERIA (suitable, pleasant) and He approved it; and God separating the light from every darkness covering NIGERIA.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:36am On Feb 16
Proverbs 3:25-26...NIGERIA, Be not afraid of sudden terror and panic, nor of the stormy blast or the storm and ruin of the wicked against NIGERIA when it comes [for you will be guiltless]. For the Lord shall be your confidence, firm and strong, and shall keep your foot from being caught [in a trap or some hidden danger].
NIGERIA, God is your confidence.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 11:31pm On Feb 18
AmTruth:
Amos 5:4...For thus says the Lord to the house of Israel, the house of NIGERIA: Seek Me [inquire for and of Me and require Me as you require food] and you NIGERIA shall live!

NIGERIA shall live because they keep seeking the Lord
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 10:39am On Feb 19
AmTruth:
Isaiah 45:2-3...I will go before you NIGERIA and level the mountains [to make the crooked places straight]; I will break in pieces the doors of bronze and cut asunder the bars of iron against you NIGERIA. And I will give you NIGERIA the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, that you NIGERIA may know that it is I, the Lord, the God of NIGERIA Israel, Who calls you by your name.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:42pm On Feb 22
AmTruth:
Psalm 138:7-8...Though NIGERIA walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive NIGERIA; You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of NIGERIA enemies, and Your right hand will save NIGERIA. The Lord will perfect that which concerns NIGERIA; Your mercy and loving-kindness, O Lord, endure forever–forsake not the works of Your own hands upon NIGERIA.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 10:02am On Feb 24
AmTruth:
Isaiah 52:1-2...AWAKE, AWAKE, NIGERIA, put on your strength, O NIGERIA Zion; put on your beautiful garments, O NIGERIA Jerusalem, the holy city; for henceforth there shall no more come into you NIGERIA the uncircumcised and the unclean who don't want the progress of NIGERIA. Shake yourself from the dust, the frustration,the pains; arise, sit [erect in a dignified place], O NIGERIA Jerusalem; loose yourself from the bonds of your neck, O captive Daughter of Zion.
NIGERIA be loosed from every captive forces against you.

Happy happy New Year
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:37pm On Feb 25
AmTruth:
Psalm 40:13-14...Be pleased, O Lord, to deliver NIGERIA; O Lord, make haste to help NIGERIA! Let them be put to shame and confounded together who seek and require NIGERIA life to destroy it; let them be driven backward and brought to dishonor who wish NIGERIA evil and delight in NIGERIA hurt!.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 8:20am On Feb 26
AmTruth:
Jeremiah 42:11-12 ... NIGERIA,Be not afraid of the king of Babylon, the powers rising against the progress of NIGERIA, of whom you are fearful; be not afraid of them, says the Lord, for I am with you NIGERIA to save you and to deliver you NIGERIA from their hand. And I will grant mercy to you NIGERIA, that he may have mercy on you and permit you NIGERIA to remain in your own land and be prosperous.
Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 9:20am On Feb 27
AmTruth:
Psalm 124:1-3,6,8...IF IT had not been the Lord Who was on Nigeria side–now may NIGERIA say–If it had not been the Lord Who was on our side when men rose up against us. Then they would have quickly swallowed us NIGERIA up alive when their wrath was kindled against us; Blessed be the Lord, Who has not given us NIGERIAN as prey to their teeth!
NIGERIA,Our help is in the name of the Lord, Who made heaven and earth.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 4:48pm On Feb 29
AmTruth:
Isaiah 42:5-6....Thus says God the Lord–He Who created NIGERIA, the heavens and stretched them forth, He Who spread abroad the earth NIGERIA and that which comes out of it, He Who gives breath to the NIGERIA people on it and spirit to those who walk in it: I the Lord have called You NIGERIA for a righteous purpose and in righteousness; I will take You NIGERIA by the hand and will keep You; I will give You NIGERIA for a covenant to the people for a light to the nations.

God is giving NIGERIA a fresh breath

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by Amumaigwe: 5:53pm On Feb 29
[quote author=AmTruth post=128709937][/quote]

Prayer of sinners is an abomination to God.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by Amumaigwe: 8:11pm On Feb 29
[quote author=AmTruth post=128668102][/quote]

Prayer of the dinner is an abomination before God.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by Arda1000(m): 8:55pm On Feb 29
U have been praying since 2021 yet nothing is working grin
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 2:14pm On Mar 01
AmTruth:
Ezekiel 11:19-20...And I will give them NIGERIA one heart [a new heart] and I will put a new spirit within them NIGERIA; and I will take the stony [unnaturally hardened] heart out of their flesh, and will give them NIGERIA a heart of flesh [sensitive and responsive to the touch of their God]. That they NIGERIA may walk in My statutes and keep My ordinances, and do them. And they NIGERIA shall be My people, and I will be their God of NIGERIA.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 2:16pm On Mar 01
Arda1000:
U have been praying since 2021 yet nothing is working grin
You see what you see

God bless NIGERIA
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 6:03am On Mar 03
AmTruth:
Jeremiah 24:6-7...For I will set My eyes upon NIGERIA for good, and I will bring NIGERIA again to this land; and I will build NIGERIA up and not pull them down, and I will plant NIGERIA and not pluck them up. And I will give NIGERIA a heart to know (recognize, understand, and be acquainted with) Me, that I am the Lord; and they NIGERIA will be My people, and I will be NIGERIA God, for NIGERIA will return to Me with their whole heart.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by adikings22: 7:49am On Mar 03
loveth360:
God destroy Nigeria.

Including you!
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by Dalohad: 8:55am On Mar 03
AmTruth:

You see what you see

God bless NIGERIA

Agbado pastor deceiving himself. grin
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 3:04pm On Mar 04
AmTruth:
Psalm 21:2-6...You have given him NIGERIA his heart's desire and have not withheld the request of his lips. For You send blessings of good things to meet him NIGERIA; You set a crown of pure gold on his head. He NIGERIA asked life of You, and You gave it to him–long life forever and evermore. His glory NIGERIA is great because of Your aid; splendor and majesty You bestow upon him. For You make him NIGERIA to be blessed and a blessing forever; You make him exceedingly glad with the joy of Your presence.

The joy of the Lord's presence is upon NIGERIA.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 2:06pm On Mar 06
AmTruth:

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 11:36am On Mar 07
AmTruth:
Psalm 118:1-2,4-6...O GIVE thanks to the Lord NIGERIA, for He is good; for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever in NIGERIA! Let NIGERIA now say that His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever. Let those NIGERIA now who reverently and worshipfully fear the Lord say that His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever in NIGERIA. Out of NIGERIA distress NIGERIA called upon the Lord; the Lord answered NIGERIA and set NIGERIA free and in a large place. The Lord is on NIGERIA side; NIGERIA will not fear. What can man do to NIGERIA?

The Love and mercy of God is upon NIGERIA.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by AmTruth: 10:19pm On Mar 09
Psalm 28:7-9...The Lord is NIGERIA Strength and NIGERIA [impenetrable] Shield; NIGERIA heart trusts in, relies on, and confidently leans on Him, and NIGERIA helped; therefore NIGERIA heart greatly rejoices, and with my song will NIGERIA praise Him. The Lord is NIGERIA [unyielding] Strength, and He is the Stronghold of salvation to NIGERIA His anointed. Save Your people NIGERIA and bless Your heritage; nourish and shepherd NIGERIA and carry NIGERIA forever.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.

Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by toneroforever(m): 10:51pm On Mar 09
What a waste of prayer...
Funny enough the people you are praying for only care about the money they will loot and not your welfare.
Re: Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. by specialmati(m): 11:16pm On Mar 09
AmTruth:
Psalm 28:7-9...The Lord is NIGERIA Strength and NIGERIA [impenetrable] Shield; NIGERIA heart trusts in, relies on, and confidently leans on Him, and NIGERIA helped; therefore NIGERIA heart greatly rejoices, and with my song will NIGERIA praise Him. The Lord is NIGERIA [unyielding] Strength, and He is the Stronghold of salvation to NIGERIA His anointed. Save Your people NIGERIA and bless Your heritage; nourish and shepherd NIGERIA and carry NIGERIA forever.

Amen.

God bless our Ministers.
God bless our Lawmakers.
God bless our Judiciary.
God bless our Governors.

God bless NIGERIA.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you even prayed for buhari now it's tinubu.its just like praying that Satan should ask God for forgiveness.why not pray that God restores your senses

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Tinubu Criticises Buhari, Other Leaders For Poor Governance, Failed Promises / Governors Who Visited Buhari Depart London For Nigeria(photos) / Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.