Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,892 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

How Do People Cope/manage Multiple Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do People Cope/manage Multiple Relationship? (776 Views)

How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? / How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? / Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do People Cope/manage Multiple Relationship? by Monogamy: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2021
I am still yet to get the gist why people go into multiple relationship at a time.

For doing that alone, you are a natural liar.

There won't be any privacy life as the partners would love to dig into daily activities. For what?

You can't be in multiple relationship without spending..

The peace of mind won't actually be there as those multiple partners would need one thing or the other.

The real rest of mind and happiness won't be there as the brain would be busy calculating how to keep up with the lies.. They can't know each other now

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Cope/manage Multiple Relationship? by iamyemiakins(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2021
That's why most of them keep moving from one problem to another, they never have peace of mind.

4 Likes

Re: How Do People Cope/manage Multiple Relationship? by mcnuel001(m): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2021
Na gods
Re: How Do People Cope/manage Multiple Relationship? by iPrevail(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2021
Guys who engage in this act are probably superhumans and have higher IQ than the rest of us. undecided
I mean, I can't deal with even one b!tche's attitude, not to mention 3 bimbos or more..
Ah.. the spending aspect. With the leeching nature of the sophisticated gender, it shows more reasons why you guys deserve my accolades. It's like doing community service. Y'all work your butts off just to "donate" it to different pussies.
It's funny how y'all think you're "hurting" them or "using" them, when it's clearly the opposite.
You'll both enjoy the banging, she may probably enjoy it more than you and she'd probably give you an STD as a "weldone and thank you" gift, and you'd still pay her on top of that... And y'all be forming "Playa", "Badt guy", "fuckboi".. undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Do People Cope/manage Multiple Relationship? by Cerebellum: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2021
grin

There was a time when I was in school then..man was dating three ladies...
Imagine running one girl from evening to the next day and going to meet another the evening aftergrin

But a time came, too much fight, wahala and bukata I had to offload one and later another...Life no hard, my brother cool

3 Likes

Re: How Do People Cope/manage Multiple Relationship? by Cerebellum: 11:10am On Aug 27, 2021
iPrevail:
Guys who engage in this act are probably superhumans and have higher IQ than the rest of us. undecided
"weldone and thank you" gift, and you'd still pay her on top of that... And y'all be forming "Playa", "Badt guy", "fuckboi".. undecided

You mean you pay your gf after the do shocked

That's Hoelosho man!!! not relationship...

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Cope/manage Multiple Relationship? by iPrevail(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2021
Cerebellum:

You clearly have comprehension problem undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do People Cope/manage Multiple Relationship? by Monogamy: 11:20am On Aug 27, 2021
Cerebellum:

If you are not ready to do your responsibility as a boyfriend, someone else will do..

Your girlfriend is looking glamorous without working or having parental financial back up, na where do you think she dey get money for all those make ups and latest clothes if you are not the one providing for her?
Re: How Do People Cope/manage Multiple Relationship? by Cerebellum: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
iPrevail:

You clearly have comprehension problem undecided

I absolutely understand what you mean

For saying playboys pay their gfs,, are you kidding me, clean playboys pay no dime!
Stop saying nonsense judging from your own perspective man!

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Cope/manage Multiple Relationship? by Cerebellum: 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
Monogamy:

If you are not ready to do your responsibility as a boyfriend, someone else will do..

Your girlfriend is looking glamorous without working or having parental financial back up, na where do you think she dey get money for all those make ups and latest clothes if you are not the one providing for her?

Lol...its so funny how people view matters from their own angle...nah you dey date gfs that don't work or rather, lazy ladies

It's well

(1) (Reply)

Tega & Boma Saga (opinion) / What Is An Introvert? See 26 Fascinating Signs You’re An Introvert / Share Your Thoughts Fellow Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.