Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship (2490 Views)

This Is Why Ladies Keep Disturbing Me (photo) / How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by nwachukwu9(m): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
I meet this lady in Keke, she is moderately endowed with big ass and breast, we got talking and I took her number, I called her later and told her that I would like to take her for a launch, she agreed, when I finally took her to launch I told her that I love her and I would like her to be my girlfriend and I would take good care of her, she smiled and told me that she also loves me but the problem is that she has a boyfriend already, then I told that means we can't be boyfriend and girlfriend, she smiled and told me that she would be my girlfriend. She then went further and told me she has a boyfriend. she told me that I can have her anytime I want. She told me that when I see her boyfriend I should not be angry. we kissed for several minutes then I told her to go home because it was already late, my question here is that I love her so much and she is also sweet and her ass is tempting, I mean her ass is moderately big and sweet to touch. Please how do I call off the relationship, note:I have not slept with her and she agreed to visit my house on the 5th January, I am scared because she told me she has a guy already
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Huee(f): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
Insatiable wants

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by ArchEnemy(m): 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
Let not thy lust suffer you to sin Bro. Not even dragging it into d new yr
You need no coaching to sever yourself from this

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by DreamChaser2000: 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
Just hit it and quit it. Slay queens like her only want a free meal and a good sex. No relationship needed.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
'Cause they want too much. Most of them lassies are GLUTTONS
Some will say they don't trust men but I know the truth grin.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Ceenelly(m): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
nwachukwu9:
I meet this lady in Keke, she is moderately endowed with big ass and breast, we got talking and I took her number, I called her later and told her that I would like to take her for a launch, she agreed, when I finally took her to launch I told her that I love her and I would like her to be my girlfriend and I would take good care of her, she smiled and told me that she also loves me but the problem is that she has a boyfriend already, then I told that means we can't be boyfriend and girlfriend, she smiled and told me that she would be my girlfriend. She then went further and told me she has a boyfriend. she told me that I can have her anytime I want. She told me that when I see her boyfriend I should not be angry. we kissed for several minutes then I told her to go home because it was already late, my question here is that I love her so much and she is also sweet and her ass is tempting, I mean her ass is moderately big and sweet to touch. Please how do I call off the relationship, note:I have not slept with her and she agreed to visit my house on the 5th January, I am scared because she told me she has a guy already
hope you asked the girl if she is a member of nairaland because she might have just read this your post, so 5th of January you might Not see her, to be frank with you, ladies cheat more than guys nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
please do not "launch" her again, she's not a projectile, if you still plan on seeing her again I mean.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
Because "most" guys these days are unreliable. undecided
Ps: Cheating is not peculiar to one gender

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by mikejj(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
they said it is nt good for someone to have only one source of income

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by nwachukwu9(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
Please matured minds, help a brother, this is the first time in my life I am meeting a lady that told me anytime I want to have sex with her I should let her know, I am so scared because I am thinking she might have AIDS or she is a prostitute, another mind is telling me to give it a trial because that her ass is irresistible. Please matured minded people give me an Advise I don't want to ruin my future because of a lady. NOTE:I did not buy her so many things, I only took her to launch and gave her #700 as transport fare back home, even though I knew her transport fare was #100
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nwachukwu?
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Zdoh(m): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
nwachukwu9:
Please matured minds, help a brother, this is the first time in my life I am meeting a lady that told me anytime I want to have sex with her I should let her know, I am so scared because I am thinking she might have AIDS or she is a prostitute, another mind is telling me to give it a trial because that her ass is irresistible. Please matured minded people give me an Advise I don't want to ruin my future because of a lady. NOTE:I did not buy her so many things, I only took her to launch and gave her #700 as transport fare back home, even though I knew her transport fare was #100
N700?? grin That girl must be very cheap.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Kenzico(m): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
This OP sef....So after getting a chance of acceptance with this babe. You have the guts to say she's double dating....You need to get your cranium checked.

At least she was honest to tell u she's got a man...its up to u to leave her or Share the same girl with the dude.

Biko, clear up your mind before jumping into double wahala.

And from your post, you look like you are new to the Relationship circle

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
Huee:
Insatiable wants
see the way she turn her yanch undecided
You girls we not stop to amuse me cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by nwachukwu9(m): 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
Kenzico:
This OP sef....So after getting a chance of acceptance with this babe. You have the guts to say she's double dating....You need to get your cranium checked.

At least she was honest to tell u she's got a man...its up to u to leave her or Share the same girl with the dude.

Biko, clear up your mind before jumping into double wahala.

And from your post, you look like you are new to the Relationship circle
sincerely speaking i don't like to share my girl but because she is very endowed that is why I am confused
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Huee(f): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
loneatar:
see the way she turn her yanch undecided
You girls we not stop to amuse me cheesy
What's your point??
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
Huee:

What's your point??
you're beautiful
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Huee(f): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
loneatar:
you're beautiful
Thank you
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
nwachukwu9:

Respect the bro code. Don't straff another guy's babe. Simple angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Caleb5: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
Zdoh:
N700?? grin That girl must be very cheap.
Lol.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by lilmax(m): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
brezz and yansh don confuse this one

baba knack if you wan knack.....
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by nwachukwu9(m): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
Huee:
Insatiable wants
your ass is cute from your profile picture
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
Huee:

Thank you
welcomed
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
she might even be a side chic to her said guy.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
victorakpabome:

how many guys observe the bro code if i should ask.Anyway bro code or not, when a girl with a so called boyfriend is so willing to explore then its obvious she's just a side chic and she knows it.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Donjazzy12(m): 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
nwachukwu9:
Stop this na. Are you a kid? Most young ladies in naija are either lesbians or prostitutes or both.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
nwachukwu9:

Your turn Bro.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
cuz 1 wasnt sufficient grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:02am On Jan 01, 2018
Same reason as a man has more than one business
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 01, 2018
Oloshoism
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship by zagorakis(m): 6:06am On Jan 01, 2018
victorakpabome:

For where!! Who bro code epp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot sex videos / Twin Sisters Share Same Boyfriend, Wants Law To Be Change So They Can Marry Him / Why Do Ladies Get Married Even If They Are Not In Love With The Man?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.