Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) (70948 Views)

Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar / Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) / Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by greenguy: 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Your concept sounds good, but fraud is not good. No matter how touching your story is, the moment Afghanistan, Somalia, or Nigeria is involved, most people don't care. Though, animal activists may care for the pet involved, but not the humans.

This is why Nigerians add juju to their fraud. Luckily, their punishment awaits them.

Some people head only think of one thing, Format. Imagine what that guy is thinking of at this time. Nigerian youths don finish.
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by Yeyenairaland(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Anything ISLAM is all about hypocrisy
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by Myhusband(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
cococandy:

what a bunch of evil souls you are

homosexuality is a huge disgrace against humanity, any human that want to rearranged God's human settings deserved no straight pity

change your way now
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by cococandy(f): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
bukatyne:
Does the Taliban have homosexuality detector test?

If no, can't you shut up and live your life while you find a way out of the system?

I am sure the human race would have been wiped out if humans were this stupid, entitled and nursed victimhood mentality.

Instead of looking for solutions or making do with the hand life has dealt them, they keep whining and looking for pity. undecided

You wouldn’t have this same opinion if a group of heterosexuals are at risk of being hunted and killed for loving people of the opposite gender.

What you consider entitlement, victim mentality and whining amongst a marginalized group is the same thing that you take for granted in your own life. Simple because you believe it’s your inalienable right. It shouldn’t have to be discussed because duh, it’s your right. The way you feel entitled to your life in all its aspects is the same way they feel about theirs.

Empathy can’t be taught.

4 Likes

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by WoundedLamb: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Taliban: Kills people because they have a different religion
Nigerians: Why can't these people live and let live?! Tolerance is very important!!! angry

Taliban: Kills people cause they have a different sexuality
Nigerians: hhmm... well, why should those people have a different sexuality? undecided

The earlier you realize freedom is all or nothing, the better for y'all.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by grandstar(m): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Daniel058:
God punished SODOM AND GOMORRAH because of homosexuality. But if You dare talk to homosexualist about this they will say that you shouldn't judge them,.

But the funny thing here is that D Koran preachers support Bestiality but say no to Homosexuality . grin CONFUSE KA DUMAKWA!

Chai! grin Sai Holy preachers grin ,una confusion De Confuse me ooo !

The people of Sodom and Gomorrah were not just exterminated because of homosexuality. It was there excessive sinful ways that angered him.

If it was homosexuality alone, ancient Greece and Rome should have been destroyed as well because homosexuality were legal and rampant in these 2 civilizations.

3 Likes

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by blingxx(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
Generalwoodz:
I don't know who needs this but this format na steady cash out. Tell client you're stranded in Afghanistan. Deep inside and surrounded on all fronts by the Taliban. You have a cat named Lace. You 've got three siblings, Who have been pretty scared since the Taliban forcefully took control of the government... Electricity supply has been so erractic, internet not readily available and they've already excuted two gays and one woman for
not wearing Hijab.
Popsy and momsy escaped been killed by whisker because they were part of ousted government. Take the hand of the client and drag her through the emotional pathways.
Then KABOOM! you dropped the bomb!

$3k bill. Story how an American Pilot, with groups of marine wants to help evacuate some willing persons who has got 5k$

Why shared this on nl ? ..them go cast your format o
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by cococandy(f): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
Myhusband:

homosexuality is a huge disgrace against humanity, any human that want to rearranged God's human settings deserved no straight pity

change your way now

Keep using God to excuse your wickedness. It’s not a new thing

1 Like

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by cococandy(f): 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Taliban: Kills people because they have a different religion
Nigerians: Why can't this people live and let live?! Tolerance is very important!!! angry

Taliban: Kills people cause they have a different sexuality
Nigerians: hhmm... well, why should those people have a different sexuality? undecided

The earlier you realize freedom is all or nothing, the better for y'all.

Empathy can’t be taught.
The average nairalander is such a deeply deeply indoctrinated bigot. It’s nauseating

We are speaking of torture and death and they are okay with it because it’s gay people. Lord have mercy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by cococandy(f): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
I would bet that you as a thief and fraudster consider yourself morally superior to the people who are the subject of this thread

Generalwoodz:
I don't know who needs this but this format na steady cash out. Tell client you're stranded in Afghanistan. Deep inside and surrounded on all fronts by the Taliban. You have a cat named Lace. You 've got three siblings, Who have been pretty scared since the Taliban forcefully took control of the government... Electricity supply has been so erractic, internet not readily available and they've already excuted two gays and one woman for
not wearing Hijab.
Popsy and momsy escaped been killed by whisker because they were part of ousted government. Take the hand of the client and drag her through the emotional pathways.

$3k bill. Story how an American Pilot, with groups of marine wants to help evacuate some willing persons who has got 5k$
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by DannyG8(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
Xbee007:
The thing about religion is that it tacitly encourages hating people who don't look like us or don't share the same beliefs as ours. Even Christianity that is purportedly all about love has some very hateful and backward ideas. Why hate gay people? They do not hurt or offend you in any way yet the amount of hate I have seen from the religious hypocrites to gay people is mind-boggling.

P.S. Not gay, just don't understand why I should worry myself about what consenting adults do to themselves that affects no one in any way.
seen
Another gay spotted
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by Myhusband(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
cococandy:

Keep using God to excuse your wickedness. It’s not a new thing

God will punished homosexual and those defending and practising it

you people end will be brutal. bunch of nitwit
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by cococandy(f): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
Myhusband:

God will punished homosexual and those defending and practising it
you people end will be brutal. bunch of nitwit

Which God, the one you worship?
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by AngelicBeing: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
Generalwoodz:
not wearing Hijab.

Hian, nawao, Mugu fall, guyman wack, guyman fall, police chop shocked
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by Myhusband(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
cococandy:

Which God, the one you worship?

the one your parents worship before you chose evil

mumu boy/girl don't know what to call a confused element like you

2 Likes

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by cococandy(f): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
Myhusband:

the one your parents worship before you chose evil
mumu boy/girl don't know what to call a confused element like you
Slow undecided
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by Myhusband(m): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
cococandy:
Slow undecided

monkey eat banana, what does your own eat? cockroaches?
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by neyoohhh: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Brutality in the rectum, on earth and in hell.
embarassed
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by Built2last: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Stewart883:

Shut da fuvk up and face your country!!! It's non of your business

i used to be a Nigerian
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by bukatyne(f): 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
cococandy:

You wouldn’t have this same opinion if a group of heterosexuals are at risk of being hunted and killed for loving people of the opposite gender.

What you consider entitlement, victim mentality and whining amongst a marginalized group is the same thing that you take for granted in your own life. Simple because you believe it’s your inalienable right. It shouldn’t have to be discussed because duh, it’s your right. The way you feel entitled to your life in all its aspects is the same way they feel about theirs.

Empathy can’t be taught.

You don't know anything about me to assume what my opinion would be undecided

Everyone would 'stick out' somewhere; if you do not have the emotional intelligence or the mental capacity to survive till there is a resolution, goodluck. Except the Taliban has a list of homosexuals, the foolish man would have been safer quiet. It is not like homosexuality is obvious unlike gender, complexion or nationality.

As always, I don't have empathy for entitlement, foolishness, victim mentality and whinners.

Know this and have peace.

4 Likes

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by Nonexisting1: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
cococandy:

what a bunch of evil souls you are
Shut up.
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by authority2006(m): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Gays in Afghanistan! That's some serious shiit. Even Nigerians don't like gays.
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by lordprogress: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
arthurwillia:

Wetin I go tell am say I Dey do for Afghanistan
lol you go post Arab banny(if na female account) when fine pix.
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by venabili: 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Xbee007:
The thing about religion is that it tacitly encourages hating people who don't look like us or don't share the same beliefs as ours. Even Christianity that is purportedly all about love has some very hateful and backward ideas. Why hate gay people? They do not hurt or offend you in any way yet the amount of hate I have seen from the religious hypocrites to gay people is mind-boggling.

P.S. Not gay, just don't understand why I should worry myself about what consenting adults do to themselves that affects no one in any way.

Thumbs up. A million likes

1 Like

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by cococandy(f): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
bukatyne:

You don't know anything about me to assume what my opinion would be undecided

Everyone would 'stick out' somewhere; if you do not have the emotional intelligence or the mental capacity to survive till there is a resolution, goodluck. Except the Taliban has a list of homosexuals, the foolish man would have been safer quiet. It is not like homosexuality is obvious unlike gender, complexion or nationality.

As always, I don't have empathy for entitlement, foolishness, victim mentality and whinners.

Know this and have peace.

But his identity is hidden. You don’t know him. Neither do the Taliban. He merely stated what would realistically be the fate of gay people there now.
Ask yourself why your first instinct is to jump to judging and insulting him.

It’s entitlement to want to be free to live? Okay. Got it

Notably, you don’t have the same thing to say about Christians over there who are risk of being killed and are talking about it. You don’t call them entitled whiners with victim mentality. Even though they could realistically blend in and not make themselves known as Christians or moderate Muslims.
undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by garugaru: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Built2last:
lol

America rejected Trump. They should get ready.

Trump accomplished lowest unemployment in 35 years, lowest minority unemployment in history, tax cuts for middle class, increase in wages, USMA, trade deals, brought back manufacturing, China tariffs, reduced trade deficits, Middle East peace deals, Abraham Accords, increased military strength, no new wars, Space Force, reduced the danger of conflict with North Korea, secured the border, 400 miles of new and repaired border wall, decreased illegal immigration, no terror attacks, low gas prices, energy independence, lowered Americas greenhouse gas emissions while growing the U.S. economy, made allies pay their fair share, Three Supreme Court appointments, hundreds of federal judge appointments, championed the 1st and 2nd Amendments, and delivered Covid 19 vaccine in record time, and thats just a partial list! Suck on that China Joe and triggered libs!

Biden was under no obligation whatsoever to follow Trump's planned evacuation (which he didn't, by the way. Trump would have never screwed up this badly.) In fact, Biden ELIMINATED just about everything Trump created with Executive Orders within the first 100 days of the Biden Administration. And you must be living in an alternate universe, because Biden has little support from either the American public, the global community OR even his own party.
stop capping
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by garugaru: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
Adakintroy:
Of cus they will. Just like Americans take pleasure arresting detain peadophiles and peadophiles in arabs have been silently protesting. every system has his culture..you fell asleep..it's on you. Go to America if you can.

All is fair in war.

which war is that again? the talibans have already won there is no war to be fought
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by tioyoung(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
paschalj4:
smiley you are right on this one.
U are very big fool.
Every time righteousness post Anything u are always antagonizing him
As if dem born 2 of una come world d same day.
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by yuping(m): 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Xbee007:

Hmmm is not hatred it setting laws and order, look at it from this angle, a mother that is sleeping with his son because they love each other, we don't hate them is just what they are doing is wrong and should be corrected.
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by descarado: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mr, why are you making video about this?
Reminds me of Nigerian gays.
Nigeria is a hostile place for them cos of extreme religious beliefs. Do we have gays? Of course yes, but they piped low cos irate people will not hesitate to lynch them.
This man would have piped low and look for ways to seek asylum outside his country. He is at advantage but he is exposing himself to danger and even those who will rescue him.
Olodo rabarata
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by bukatyne(f): 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
cococandy:

But his identity is hidden. You don’t know him. Neither do the Taliban. He merely stated what would realistically be the fate of gay people there now.
Ask yourself why your first instinct is to jump to judging and insulting him.

It’s entitlement to want to be free to live? Okay. Got it

Once a secret is told to one person, it is no longer a secret. His identity is no longer hidden the moment he granted the interview and he might have drawn the Taliban's attention to something that was not even in their radar initially. undecided

Stating the fact has become judging and insulting in our woke and politically correct generation; I understand.

There is no absolute freedom anywhere; that is the illusion modernity sells to people. Everyone is constrained to conform to something.

2 Likes

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by bukatyne(f): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
descarado:
Mr, why are you making video about this?
Reminds me of Nigerian gays.
Nigeria is a hostile place for them cos of extreme religious beliefs. Do we have gays? Of course yes, but they piped low cos irate people will not hesitate to lynch them.
This man would have piped low and look for ways to seek asylum outside his country. He is at advantage but he is exposing himself to danger and even those who will rescue him.
Olodo rabarata

Real olodo undecided

Anyways, common sense is not common.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) / Ghanaian Policemen Dancing With A Little Girl (photo) / 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.