Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) (70923 Views)

Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar / Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) / Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by kellybently(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
Built2last:
lol

America rejected Trump. They should get ready.

Trump accomplished lowest unemployment in 35 years, lowest minority unemployment in history, tax cuts for middle class, increase in wages, USMA, trade deals, brought back manufacturing, China tariffs, reduced trade deficits, Middle East peace deals, Abraham Accords, increased military strength, no new wars, Space Force, reduced the danger of conflict with North Korea, secured the border, 400 miles of new and repaired border wall, decreased illegal immigration, no terror attacks, low gas prices, energy independence, lowered Americas greenhouse gas emissions while growing the U.S. economy, made allies pay their fair share, Three Supreme Court appointments, hundreds of federal judge appointments, championed the 1st and 2nd Amendments, and delivered Covid 19 vaccine in record time, and thats just a partial list! Suck on that China Joe and triggered libs!

Biden was under no obligation whatsoever to follow Trump's planned evacuation (which he didn't, by the way. Trump would have never screwed up this badly.) In fact, Biden ELIMINATED just about everything Trump created with Executive Orders within the first 100 days of the Biden Administration. And you must be living in an alternate universe, because Biden has little support from either the American public, the global community OR even his own party.

Americans vote him out. So what is our problem in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by LucemFerre: 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Come to Nigeria… we are too occupied with bastard blood sucking leaders to look your direction.
But if I be Taliban na your prick me I go roast chop since you nor go use am well

1 Like

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by olu77(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Na so.

Again with the false generalisations. And false non existent controversy.

You see my point?? Well, you don't.

Ciao.

No problems bro, you refused to see my point but believe me I see yours. I agree with you, I am wrong and you are right. Have a good night bro
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by cococandy(f): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
I’ve removed the parts of your post that don’t require a response
bukatyne:

I just saw you modified your older post.

I find it strange you compare Christians with homosexuals.
It’s a valid comparison. In the world of straight people, homosexuals are an oppressed group.
In a country where extremist Muslims have taken over the government, Christians are an oppressed group. So yea, if one is sympathetic to Christians who are fleeing certain death, their humanity and acclaimed love for God should extend to gay people who are also fleeing death.

I would advise you pick up a copy of the Bible and study to understand so you don't make certain comparison.
(let me pretend not to notice how condescending this part is.)

You’re advising me to study the Bible in order not to compare homosexuals and Christians because to you, my comparison of them is based on them being “morally” the same. I’m just saying they both oppressed. Not that hard to grasp.

But if you dropped the holier-than-thou mindset, you would have seen the comparison for what it was rather than “how dare she equate the two?”.
Maybe you need to study your Bible some more in order to gain human empathy and compassion. It’s literally in there. Oh I forgot, you probably believe you know it better than I do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by objobj: 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
Built2last:
lol

Trump accomplished lowest unemployment in 35 years, lowest minority unemployment in history, tax cuts for middle class, increase in wages, USMA, trade deals, brought back manufacturing, China tariffs, reduced trade deficits, Middle East peace deals, Abraham Accords, increased military strength, no new wars, Space Force, reduced the danger of conflict with North Korea, secured the border, 400 miles of new and repaired border wall, decreased illegal immigration, no terror attacks, low gas prices, energy independence, lowered Americas greenhouse gas emissions while growing the U.S. economy, made allies pay their fair share, Three Supreme Court appointments, hundreds of federal judge appointments, championed the 1st and 2nd Amendments, and delivered Covid 19 vaccine in record time, and thats just a partial list! Suck on that China Joe and triggered libs!

Biden was under no obligation whatsoever to follow Trump's planned evacuation (which he didn't, by the way. Trump would have never screwed up this badly.) In fact, Biden ELIMINATED just about everything Trump created with Executive Orders within the first 100 days of the Biden Administration. And you must be living in an alternate universe, because Biden has little support from either the American public, the global community OR even his own party.

This slave is still campaigning for that pig after the election has been won and dusted. Everybody has moved on. What sre you still doing at the campaign ground? grin
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by objobj: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
Built2last:
lol

This slave is still campaigning for that pig after the election has been won and dusted. Everybody has moved on. What sre you still doing at the campaign ground? grin
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by Judybash93(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
Boni92:
Good one

Hmmmm!! shocked You are entitled to your opinion about them just like I'm entitled to criticize it. So, people should actually be killed because you disagree with their lifestyle? Like really? Our politicians are not been maimed for singlehandedly causing poverty in our country and this has a direct effect on each and every life here but people should be killed based on their choice of whom they have sex with? How does it affect you on a daily basis? I am not a fan of homosexuals but killing them shouldn't be the solution. Imagine being killed for being straight.

1 Like

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by objobj: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ckonnet:

Blacks as usual where sentimental in their decision in supporting the vegetable they have now so where some of the whites. I told them they should braze up for more scenarios like this. Democrats are lazy bunch of politicians that only find happiness in destroying the world. U will only see them fighting 4 gays and what have you.

Obviously ipob member
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by ceragon123: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
Uwa bu oru!

Generalwoodz:
I don't know who needs this but this format na steady cash out. Tell client you're stranded in Afghanistan. Deep inside and surrounded on all fronts by the Taliban. You have a cat named Lace. You 've got three siblings, Who have been pretty scared since the Taliban forcefully took control of the government... Electricity supply has been so erractic, internet not readily available and they've already excuted two gays and one woman for
not wearing Hijab.
Popsy and momsy escaped been killed by whisker because they were part of ousted government. Take the hand of the client and drag her through the emotional pathways.
Then KABOOM! you dropped the bomb!

$3k bill. Story how an American Pilot, with groups of marine wants to help evacuate some willing persons who has got 5k$
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by VULCAN(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
How can someone be so cowardly even on a faceless forum?

It is the Taliban that is killing gays in Afghanistan not Christians but you swiftly sidestepped that and brought Christianity into it.

Coward.

Boko Haram won't trace you if you mentioned Islam in your post.

Coward.

You know that Christians don't kill people who share different views with them but those who belong to the religion of blood you give free pass.

Mention Islam if you dare.

Xbee007:
The thing about religion is that it tacitly encourages hating people who don't look like us or don't share the same beliefs as ours. Even Christianity that is purportedly all about love has some very hateful and backward ideas. Why hate gay people? They do not hurt or offend you in any way yet the amount of hate I have seen from the religious hypocrites to gay people is mind-boggling.

P.S. Not gay, just don't understand why I should worry myself about what consenting adults do to themselves that affects no one in any way.

1 Like

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by NybenSBF101(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Kill them all.
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by Nathan2016: 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Taliban: Kills people because they have a different religion
Nigerians: Why can't these people live and let live?! Tolerance is very important!!! angry

Taliban: Kills people cause they have a different sexuality
Nigerians: hhmm... well, why should those people have a different sexuality? undecided

The earlier you realize freedom is all or nothing, the better for y'all.

on point

1 Like

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
Built2last:
lol

ROFL … the sore loser Trump voters are still bitter about Trump losing!
Imagine ignoramuses claiming Trump is responsible for low “gas price” … a global commodity FFS. I’m not sure which American Facebook page you copied & pasted from but Covid EXPOSED Trump’s incompetence. He could not even meet his target of 1 million to be vaccinated… the clown was instead organizing super spreader events grin
It’s hilarious when Trumpazees give vaccine credit to their clan leader yet these same Trumptards refuse to take the vaccine jab grin grin grin
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:04am On Aug 28, 2021
I support Talibans in this..
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by smallsmall: 1:45am On Aug 28, 2021
Xbee007:
The thing about religion is that it tacitly encourages hating people who don't look like us or don't share the same beliefs as ours. Even Christianity that is purportedly all about love has some very hateful and backward ideas. Why hate gay people? They do not hurt or offend you in any way yet the amount of hate I have seen from the religious hypocrites to gay people is mind-boggling.

P.S. Not gay, just don't understand why I should worry myself about what consenting adults do to themselves that affects no one in any way.

The bolded is the LIE that gay people repeat, that got us to where we are today!
They hurt and they offend our sensibilities, they hurt and offend Nature, they hurt and offend humanbeings and they hurt and offend the God of every religion (Islam, Christian, Traditionalist and even the Godless!)

Their selfish and pervert act is an abomination to all humans.
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by efficiencie(m): 1:49am On Aug 28, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9932305/The-Taliban-enjoy-killing-Gay-man-trapped-Afghanistan-says-Taliban-hunting-us.html

Oh yes they will...be ready for a peaceful execution. You will likely be taken to the top of a peaceful building and hurled down peacefully from the top in the most peaceful manner. As soon as you hit the ground peacefully, you will pass on the other side with a lot of peace. You gotta love the religion of peace.

1 Like

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by smallsmall: 1:52am On Aug 28, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Taliban: Kills people because they have a different religion
Nigerians: Why can't these people live and let live?! Tolerance is very important!!! angry

Taliban: Kills people cause they have a different sexuality
Nigerians: hhmm... well, why should those people have a different sexuality? undecided

The earlier you realize freedom is all or nothing, the better for y'all.

"Freedom" is and will NEVER be all or Nothing!
"Freedom" will always have "reasonable limits".

For example, just because my wife is free with me, doesnot mean she should go around dishing Slaps to me! grin
Just because l am free with my Boss does not mean l can enter his house and climb his wife..... that is me absuing the "Freedom" he gave me.
Just because God call us his Children and gave us Freedom of Choice, does not mean we can go around blaspheming hus Holy Name.
Just because Americans have the Freedom to buy and own Guns, does not mean they have the Freedom to kill just anybody with it.
Just because we all have the freedom to go to a Store and buy a Knife, we still dont have the freedom to openly carry it around (weaponised!) or using it to slaughter someone who offends us.

These are all examples of how freedom, though given, is also not without LIMITS
It is only Hypocrites who claim freedom must be Total, it is never and will never be.
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by WoundedLamb: 2:07am On Aug 28, 2021
smallsmall:

"Freedom" is and will NEVER be all or Nothing!
"Freedom" will always have "reasonable limits".

For example, just because my wife is free with me, doesnot mean she should go around dishing Slaps to me! grin
Just because l am free with my Boss does not mean l can enter his house and climb his wife..... that is me absuing the "Freedom" he gave me.
Just because God call us his Children and gave us Freedom of Choice, does not mean we can go around blaspheming hus Holy Name.
Just because Americans have the Freedom to buy and own Guns, does not mean they have the Freedom to kill just anybody with it.
Just because we all have the freedom to go to a Store and buy a Knife, we still dont have the freedom to openly carry it around (weaponised!) or using it to slaughter someone who offends us.

These are all examples of how freedom, though given, is also not without LIMITS
It is only Hypocrites who claim freedom must be Total, it is never and will never be.

Thanks for your input.

In law, we say "your right ends where another person's rights begin". This simply means you're free provided your actions do not directly or indirectly affect others. So addressing your comment, slapping someone else cannot be termed "freedom" simply because freedom cannot be defined for one person alone. For it to be called freedom, the second party, the recipient of the slap, must consent to the slap; otherwise, his own freedom is being eroded. And like I said, it is not freedom when only one party is considered. And that only only goes to buttress the point I made in the post you quoted: freedom is all or nothing. In other words, all parties involved must partake in the freedom or there's no freedom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by pacespot(m): 2:37am On Aug 28, 2021
Ohh man, you better find a way to run out of that country if you are a lesbian or gay, if not Taliban will slaughter you and even drink your blood on top. The terror group that can kill people for an offence as minor as a dress code, how much less the homosexuals which we all know the Islamists hate so much? shocked

Staying in that country with such a sexual orientation is just like a suicide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by blackslayer: 3:03am On Aug 28, 2021
LOL....LOL...I DON'T KNOW IF I'M SUPPOSED TO CRY OR LAUGH! GOD DELIVER US ALL..
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by Ckonnet: 5:00am On Aug 28, 2021
objobj:

Obviously ipob member

I know ur brain cells dont have the capacity to assimilate what I wrote there that's why you resorted to name calling.
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by IKEPENTECOST: 5:16am On Aug 28, 2021
Let them killing all the gay in what manner they like, those guys are evil.
Let say no to gay
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by blackpanda: 5:20am On Aug 28, 2021
Nuelito:
Well....na their palava...wonder why a gender will be s3xually attracted to same gender

Ask God.
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by blackpanda: 5:21am On Aug 28, 2021
IKEPENTECOST:
Let them killing all the gay in what manner they like, those guys are evil.
Let say no to gay

Ignorance, smh.

1 Like

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by blackpanda: 5:24am On Aug 28, 2021
smallsmall:

The bolded is the LIE that gay people repeat, that got us to where we are today!
They hurt and they offend our sensibilities, they hurt and offend Nature, they hurt and offend humanbeings and they hurt and offend the God of every religion (Islam, Christian, Traditionalist and even the Godless!)

Their selfish and pervert act is an abomination to all humans.

Hurt you how
Do u see u are no different from the oppressors u complain about.

2 Likes

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by Fe190: 5:46am On Aug 28, 2021
Xbee007:

Couldn't have said it better, `better to have 100 gays than 10 terrorists' ( Cause even if the gays don't behave according to accepted ways. the truth is that they're not harming anyone or stealing national money like our corrupt politicians). Most of the religions if not all of them always have a negative name or tag for people that don't follow their doctrines hence the introduction of the hate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by ozegidon(m): 5:50am On Aug 28, 2021
they deserve more than that...stupid idiots..
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by Habib101: 6:08am On Aug 28, 2021
At this point you and them to me are no difference, all siners
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by freshalien: 6:15am On Aug 28, 2021
Nuelito:
Well....na their palava...wonder why a gender will be s3xually attracted to same gender

But I am sure you don’t mind watching two beautiful ladies make out or even fvck the hell out of themselves? Hypocrites all over the place in this rotten country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by Caseless: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Being an Afghanistan citizen or resident is a risk on its own right from time, some set of people now decided to now even be LGBTQ+ in such country. Dem get mind sha! grin
grin grin

To be a normal citizen is a risk and then you have this people with strange human behavior.

1 Like

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by Michaelcas(m): 8:38am On Aug 28, 2021
paschalj4:
smiley you are right on this one.
hmm okay o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) / Ghanaian Policemen Dancing With A Little Girl (photo) / 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.