Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) (70925 Views)

Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar / Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) / Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by Michaelcas(m): 8:41am On Aug 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Escaping the Taliban should not be the major concern.
Your Major concern should be Deliverance from Ungodliness &Abominations and then Coming into a relationship with JESUS Christ.

Because if you Escape the taliban! What about GOD'S Wrath?
you are right on this one.[/quote]sharap bros, no de Judge people as automatic sinners because of their sexuality preference, you have no right whatsoever

So much hate from the said christians, that's why an average person would enjoy stoning a christian to death because we enjoy forcing our beliefs down other people's throats

God is not a Christian, nor a Muslim or whatever, so no de yarn dust

1 Like

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by elonmuskbaby: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2021
int0x80:
Were you the one that manipulated the votes? After over 60+ court cases, none found any evidence of large electoral malpractice and you are there in Nigeria passing your own verdicts. Americans got tired of Trump's lies and bullshits and we got rid of him grin grin
we ? grin

You mean reporting Live from ketu Local government? grin

Abeg say what you know and leave matter for Mathias grin
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by Calitoscassius(m): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
olu77:

The people we consider as worst sinners are even better than some of us hypocrites. Religion breeds most of the hatreds in the world today, Jesus came to put an end to religion but religious people killed him with hatred.

Many comments here on this thread from people who think they are Christians will be that of hatred towards these LGBTQ people but I am certain Jesus would have wine, dine and show them love eventually winning their souls. Remember the story of the good samaritan? What about Mary Magdalene?

Anybody that thinks he or she is Christian should ask themselves this question: who is a Christian? A christian is someone that loves unconditionally. Jesus hate sin but did not hate sinners
Don't mind those sanctimonious self righteous hyporcrites.
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by Calitoscassius(m): 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
Your Major concern should be Deliverance from Ungodliness &Abominations and then Coming into a relationship with JESUS Christ.

you are so bloody judgemental, you are also a bloody hater of your fellow human. You are a hyporcrite and ignorant.
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by MufasaLion: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
Righteousness2:

Trash as always. Dumbo!
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by MufasaLion: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Calitoscassius:
you are so bloody judgemental, you are also a bloody hater of your fellow human. You are a hyporcrite and ignorant.

He's so gullible and disgusting.
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by hammer567: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
[s]
cococandy:
I’ve removed the parts of your post that don’t require a response
It’s a valid comparison. In the world of straight people, homosexuals are an oppressed group.
In a country where extremist Muslims have taken over the government, Christians are an oppressed group. So yea, if one is sympathetic to Christians who are fleeing certain death, their humanity and acclaimed love for God should extend to gay people who are also fleeing death.

(let me pretend not to notice how condescending this part is.)

You’re advising me to study the Bible in order not to compare homosexuals and Christians because to you, my comparison of them is based on them being “morally” the same. I’m just saying they both oppressed. Not that hard to grasp.

But if you dropped the holier-than-thou mindset, you would have seen the comparison for what it was rather than “how dare she equate the two?”.
Maybe you need to study your Bible some more in order to gain human empathy and compassion. It’s literally in there. Oh I forgot, you probably believe you know it better than I do.
[/s]

LET ME BRING THIS HOME TO YOU.

WOULD YOU ALSO HAVE THE SAME VIEW, IF YOUR SON OR DAUGHTER CAME HOME AND TOLD YOU THEY ARE GAY?

U SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US IN THIS OPINION SECTION IS THAT, EVERYTHING WE SUPPORT OR REJECT WE BRING IT HOME.

I KNOW THAT, I WILL NEVER ACCEPT SUCH FROM ANY OF MY CHILDREN AND THAT IS WHY AT AN EARLY AGE, I WILL TOLERATE THEM HAVING GIRLFRIEND IF THEY ARE BOYZ AND BOYFRIEND IF THEY ARE GIRLS.

LGBT IS A SCAM, WAKE UP!
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by bikkybaby(f): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2021
Go and read the whole Leviticus and see God's judgement on LGBT. Thanks
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by Deemystic: 6:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Handsum64:
Infidels have ruined God's plan for this world and if the Taliban can bring back some sanity so be it
What's stopping God from doing it himself? Is he handicapped?
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by Deemystic: 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Uguruzik:
No problems with that, you have been dead the day you chose to be a gay
I'm not sure people choose to be gay. I don't know why anyone would choose to be something that will make majority of the world to hate them or want to kill them. It doesn't make any sense to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by cyprex: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
Wow so there's something good about the Taliban
Before going to the extreme of hunting them down, Taliban should offer them opportunity to retrace their steps
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by Sleekfingers: 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9932305/The-Taliban-enjoy-killing-Gay-man-trapped-Afghanistan-says-Taliban-hunting-us.html

You guys should flee to neighboring countries. And also conceal their sexualities. Until they can migrate to europe or any country , who will accept them for who they are.....

1 Like

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
Xbee007:
The thing about religion is that it tacitly encourages hating people who don't look like us or don't share the same beliefs as ours. Even Christianity that is purportedly all about love has some very hateful and backward ideas. Why hate gay people? They do not hurt or offend you in any way yet the amount of hate I have seen from the religious hypocrites to gay people is mind-boggling.

P.S. Not gay, just don't understand why I should worry myself about what consenting adults do to themselves that affects no one in any way.

Yeah sure all religion except buddhism has some element of hate but homosexuality should still be on debate cause to me its not normal and definitely a disorder...you see gay men trying to coerce young straight men into sex ..
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
smallsmall:

The bolded is the LIE that gay people repeat, that got us to where we are today!
They hurt and they offend our sensibilities, they hurt and offend Nature, they hurt and offend humanbeings and they hurt and offend the God of every religion (Islam, Christian, Traditionalist and even the Godless!)

Their selfish and pervert act is an abomination to all humans.

That's the same way you being a Christian hurts the feelings of the Talibans and they won't waste a second in using you as a scapegoat for "offending their sensibilities". That's the same reason the terrorists in the north are terrorizing your fellow Christians because they're hurt that you're not practicing their own religion and they see your practice of another religion as "haram" / abomination. And I'm sure you'd be the first to cry if we hear news about them hunting and killing Christians. It's always easy to disregard someone else's feelings because you're not affected. If you had sense, you would have told yourself this before typing this rubbish on the internet.

1 Like

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 3:16am On Aug 29, 2021
mayorkun101:

Yeah sure all religion except buddhism has some element of hate but homosexuality should still be on debate cause to me its not normal and definitely a disorder...you see gay men trying to coerce young straight men into sex ..
The same way straight men are trying to coerce lesbians into sex invalidating their sexuality. None of them are right but don't act like straight men are saints to sexual assault
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

He's so gullible and disgusting.
correct!.

1 Like

Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
kingxsamz:

That's the same way you being a Christian hurts the feelings of the Talibans and they won't waste a second in using you as a scapegoat for "offending their sensibilities". That's the same reason the terrorists in the north are terrorizing your fellow Christians because they're hurt that you're not practicing their own religion and they see your practice of another religion as "haram" / abomination. And I'm sure you'd be the first to cry if we hear news about them hunting and killing Christians. It's always easy to disregard someone else's feelings because you're not affected. If you had sense, you would have told yourself this before typing this rubbish on the internet.
Absolutely correct!.
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by int0x80(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
we ? grin

You mean reporting Live from ketu Local government? grin

Abeg say what you know and leave matter for Mathias grin
Lol, you think everyone here is on the same level as you grin grin
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by elonmuskbaby: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
int0x80:
Lol, you think everyone here is on the same level as you grin grin
lmaoo we know who's level is who.its not by bragging grin
Re: The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
In the meantime Bobrisky no go let us hear word but according to wailers we are living under Islamic rule. Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) / Ghanaian Policemen Dancing With A Little Girl (photo) / 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.