Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board (4154 Views)

Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA / We Only Invited Kunle Olawunmi To Help Us With Valuable Information - DHQ / Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board by DropsMic(m): 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
Northern Army
Re: How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board by Faiththatworks(m): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
This article is an insult to the amiable Commodore,the Man is a retired PHD holder and an intelligence officer.
Gen Buhari is an infantry officer,he knows nothing about intelligence,all he did while in the army is go to the war front to fight,and it shows in his utterance and actions.
The commodore was specific about the sponsors of Boko Haram and this crazy murderous terriorist bandits,I daresay the Professor commodore is totally right.
Since the Government of Gen Buhari took the step of going after the Bureau d change operators sponsoring the Murderous crazy bastard killling Boko Haram,they have been surrending with the families and children.
I daresay it's not a coincidence that The crazy bastard murderous terriorist Boko Haram surrendered almost the same time Government clamped down on the operators of the bureau d change.
We all know who are the owners of this bureau d change, there's no way the people the commodore mentioned will not be involved.
Shame on Gen Buhari and the CPC lawyer aka docile Attorney General of Nigeria if he refuses to prosecute the sponsors of Boko Haram.
The blood of all the innocent people killed by these mad people and their sponsors will be on the head of Gen Buhari and the CPC legal aka Attorney General.
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board by dealslip(f): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
Racoon:

When I hear the outpouring of the likes of Obadiah Mailafia, Col.Umar Dangiwa(Rtd), the fine Naval officer my soul weeps for this nation.
Weep not Brother, the Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed. Amen

1 Like

Re: How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board by sotomayor: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sirjamo:
The way the man was spewing rubbish with the speed of light, I knew he had a personal grudge against this government.

Faulty creation... You would pay for your sins.. Karma don't know forgiveness

3 Likes

Re: How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board by Sirjamo: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
sotomayor:

Faulty creation... You would pay for your sins.. Karma don't know forgiveness
Only losers respond like this.

Was he not spewing rubbish with the speed of light?

He said governors are involved in sponsoring BH, we have 36 governors, which one?

He said government officials were mentioned as sponsors of BH, we have thousands of government officials, who among them.

Please tell me Mr block head, what is the use of his information? I call it trash because it is useless, he just wanted to weep up sentiments for the benefits of shallow individuals like you.

Even if a mad man says something against the Buhari government, you will believe him because of the hatred and bitterness you carry about in your heart.

2 Likes

Re: How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board by Idiko1: 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
Dotng:
How retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi, one of Navy’s brightest officers was denied promotion to rank of Rear Admiral 3 times by Navy Board

Retired Navy Commodore Kunle Olawunmi, an Intelligence Officer and former Deputy Defence Adviser in Paris, France, who on Thursday revealed that that Boko Haram terrorists who had been arrested and interrogated mentioned names of some current serving Governors, Senators and Aso Rock officials as sponsors, was denied promotion to the enviable rank of Rear Admiral in the Nigerian Navy despite the fact that he was the most qualified at sone point.

Vanguard’s Investigation revealed that the Senior Officer was recommended for promotion board interview on three different occasions during the tenure of former Chief of Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Ibok Ete-Ibas, and on the three occasions, his name was dropped by the Ibas administration.

According to investigations, Commodore Olawunmi who was commissioned into the Nigerian Navy through the Onura entry Course 4, was appointed Deputy Defence Adviser during the tenure of Vice Admiral GA Adekeye (Rtd) as Chief of the Naval Staff.

A source told Vanguard that serving as a Defence Adviser or a Deputy Defence Adviser in a Foreign Country is a Special privilege for Military Officers, an appointment which only about 3% of officers enjoy in their career.

“In that regard, Commodore Olawunmi can be counted as one of few privileged officers in the Nigerian Navy at the period when Vice Admiral Adekeye held sway as CNS”.

“Having been presented for promotion three consecutive times during the tenure of the immediate past CNS and was rejected on each occasion despite at least on one occasion where he topped the list and being the only PhD holder, can be very frustrating especially when those who eventually got the promotions were not better, considering all the criteria” a source said.

Aside the fact that he missed promotion on three occasions which eventually led to his retirement, Sources said the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, President Muhammadu Buhari’s sanctioning of his being denied promotion, as the final decision emanated from his table, ‘may’ have elicited some grieviances from the officer.

“Many of his colleagues, both seniors and junior officers believed he deserved to be promoted before he was retired in 2016 by the former CNS having exhausted his 3 chances for promotion to rank of Rear Admiral”.

A source said,”Before leaving service Commodre Olawunmi, a brilliant officer, never hid his disenchantment with the Nigerian Navy and in the CNS for denying him promotion he felt he deserved”.

“However, I don’t think the former CNS, Vice Admiral Ibas should be blamed for not promoting such a brilliant officer because the buck stops on the table on Mr. President, Muhammadu Buhari. Efforts would have been made to find out why such an excellent officer was being treated shabbily”.

Another source added, “Retired Commodore Olawunmi allowed his disgruntlement with the Nigerian Navy to boil over. He may have been treated shabbily by the Navy under CNS Ibas but certainly he is not the only person to have suffered such.

“But it is unfortunate that as a retired senior military officer reduced all Nigeria’s security problems from insurgency to banditry to kidnapping, to a conspiracy theory of a plan to islamize Nigeria, introduce Sharia and taliibanize the country.

“One thing about serving in the military is that it reduces one’s biases and bigotry. Even if it doesn’t cure you of it completely, you would come out more balanced, more tolerant of others”.

“CNS Adekeye made him Deputy Defense Adviser, France and he also had foreign stints in Angola and Niger. Not all officers get such opportunities. Consequently, one can say in sum that Commodore Olawunmi saw both the good and the bad of military service. There are some like him who do not benefit from such military experience”.

Recall that Commodore Olawunmi during a Channels TV interraction on Thursday morning made some very weighty pronouncements, which were seen as disturbing and dangerous and described as disappointing for one who has worn the military uniform.

He alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari’s government failed to demonstrate the necessary political will to go after the high-profile politicians for reasons best known to it adding that it was an aberration by bandits to have attacked the Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA, where two military officers were killed and another kidnapped.

“It is an aberration; you don’t attack the Nigerian Defence Academy and get away with it”.

He lamented a situation where like the NDA, other military environments in the country, carelessly open their doors to everyone on Fridays for Jumat prayer saying, “That is the time the terrorists have to profile our security environment. It has always been the case. I have served the military intelligence for the past 35 years. Our problem is religious and socio-cultural.”

Olawunmi, now a professor of Global Security Studies, said he was a member of the Intelligence Brief at Defence Headquarters during the leadership of the then Chief of Defence Staff, Gen. Abayomi Olonisakin (rtd). noted that he told the then CDS that the centre of gravity of the Boko Haram insurgency ravaging the North-East and spreading to other parts of Nigeria was the sponsors.

“I told General Olonisakin then that the centre of this problem cannot be solved the same way we solved the problem of the Niger Delta. The Niger Delta problem was solved during (Ex-President Umaru Yar’adua) basically by me and I told them that we can’t use that same template for Boko Haram.

“I told General Olonisakin to look at the centre of gravity of the problem. I was made a member of the committee in 2016-2017 including (Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Ibrahim Attahiru) that died.

“I told them that the centre of gravity of Boko Haram in Nigeria is the sponsors of the programme. It was beyond us because the job we needed to do was kinetic but we cannot resolve issues of sponsors of Boko Haram that were in Buhari’s government, that we know them.

‘’That was why we couldn’t pursue that aspect that could have resolved the issue because we need to arrest people.

Olawunmi said the government had not been able to prosecute the sponsors because it was allegedly partisan saying, “Recently, 400 people were gathered as sponsors of Boko Haram, why is it that the Buhari government has refused to try them? Why can’t this government bring them to trial if not that they are partisan and part of the charade going on?

“You remember this Boko Haram issue started in 2012 and I was in the military intelligence at that time. We arrested those people. My organisation actually conducted interrogation and they (suspects) mentioned names.

“I can’t come on air and start mentioning names of people that are presently in government that I know that the boys that we arrested mentioned. Some of them are governors now, some of them are in the Senate, some of them are in Aso Rock.

“Why should a government decide to cause this kind of embarrassment and insecurity to the sense of what happened yesterday (Tuesday at the NDA)?” he queried, adding that terrorist financiers want to turn Nigeria to Taliban type of country.’’

Olawunmi also said the Department of State Services (DSS) has tremendous information on terrorists but they can’t do anything except the body language of the President.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/how-retired-commodore-kunle-olawunmi-one-of-navys-brightest-officers-was-denied-promotion-to-rank-of-rear-admiral-3-times-by-navy-board/amp/

Did Yoruba not fight Nigeria/Biafra war on equal footing with elites from northern region of Nigeria?
Re: How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board by Staccato001: 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
The sponsored brown envelope journalists have started their stock in trade. What a shame. Effort is being made to smear this gentleman's noble merits and achievement he has earned in the past on the altar of grievance he is purported to be holding against the top hierarchy.

The writer couldn't even do little findings by claiming the man was retired in 2016, whereas the Commodore in his speech on CTV said he was the deputy director of administration at the DHQ 2015-2017. Writer in his bid to quickly caress and repair the ego of his paymasters, did a shoddy job and hinged the basis of this fearless military man's position on vendetta, forgetting that no matter what, some will still speak the truth and cannot allow themselves to be gagged or bought. Providence will always be the judge in whatever we all do.

The Commodore made groundswell indictments with weighty positions, all these are the truth starring the actors at their faces. Why not tackle the basis of submissions he made in relations to the characters, events and the approach to mitigations. Such a warp of a country and asslicking individuals parading themselves in the noble press profession to hoodwink the populace with sentimental dissemination of concocted realism. Shamelessly perverse set of minds!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board by sotomayor: 4:16am On Aug 28, 2021
Sirjamo:
Only losers respond like this.

Was he not spewing rubbish with the speed of light?

He said governors are involved in sponsoring BH, we have 36 governors, which one?

He said government officials were mentioned as sponsors of BH, we have thousands of government officials, who among them.

Please tell me Mr block head, what is the use of his information? I call it trash because it is useless, he just wanted to weep up sentiments for the benefits of shallow individuals like you.

Even if a mad man says something against the Buhari government, you will believe him because of the hatred and bitterness you carry about in your heart.

You talk like a kid, so he should come on national TV and be calling names.
Not everyone is childsh and insensitive like you.
are,
What use is the government telling us they have aressted 300+ boko haram sponsors without listing their names or even prosecuting them, since we all want to be mad.
I don't even understand how you northerners reason, he made salient points and the points have not been addressed, it's the person that's being attack.
did the government say he is lying? He kept saying ask the DSS, they know who the sponsors are.

You just let religion cloud your sense of reasoning.

I am not responding to you anymore.

I wont waste my time reasoning with someone who is clouded by religious and tribal sentiment.

I thank God that atleast from the response from the thread, not everyone is stupid and can be deceive.

This Insecurity go reach your door, or family members.
Then you go know.

One thing is sure, the islamization agenda would not prevail.

1 Like

Re: How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board by adefitim(m): 4:40am On Aug 28, 2021
Haaaa Nkan beee (Haaaa things dey(
Re: How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board by Sirjamo: 4:49am On Aug 28, 2021
sotomayor:

are,
What use is the government telling us they have aressted 300+ boko haram sponsors without listing their names or even prosecuting them, since we all want to be mad.
I don't even understand how you northerners reason, he made salient points and the points have not been addressed, it's the person that's being attack.
did the government say he is lying? He kept saying ask the DSS, they know who the sponsors are.

I wont waste my time reasoning with someone who is clouded by religious and tribal sentiment.

I thank God that atleast from the response from the thread, not everyone is stupid and can be deceive.

Then you go know.

See why I said you're shallow.

Islamization agenda you people have been crying about for like 10 million years, yet, not a single Church have been converted to mosque.

Only daft people would believe that Muslims are out to kill more than 80million Christians in this country in order to islamize it.

Enjoy your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board by ibtommy(m): 4:57am On Aug 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I see now

Once they can't get what they want they become angry and then use the press to blackmail the president

You shouldn't have been born at all. Ori e ti yi!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board by juman(m): 5:01am On Aug 28, 2021
funkekemi:
This government is too petty

Buhari is useless president.

But some other officers faced such promotion problem during other head of states and presidents.
Its caused by hatred from some quarters.
Some people that hate you and close to the president.

There should be system to challenge it if you are denied promotion,
Re: How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board by juman(m): 5:03am On Aug 28, 2021
One can write volume of books on hatred officers face in nigerian military.
Re: How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board by FarahAideed: 5:40am On Aug 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I see now

Once they can't get what they want they become angry and then use the press to blackmail the president

Sharap the man retired honorably and wants nothing from this Taliban govt ....He was clear on who the center of gravity is

3 Likes

Re: How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board by Difrent: 6:06am On Aug 28, 2021
nameo:
The stupppid propagandists in the Presidency and their pporly remunerated BMC colleagues have started their usual game:: attack the person of anyone criticizing and speaking truth to them

But they FAIL in this one

Who cares if he was denied promotions 3 times!!!

We only care about what the man said. Respond to that only or SHUT the hecck up!!!!

He sounded pained in the channels interview ....we now know why
How foolish of him
That interview on channels is a show of shame for a supposed brilliant officer.....but he was such a coward who couldnt speak up while in service and is even more cowardly as a retired officer supposedly in the know but couldnt come up with just one name....
Re: How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board by Difrent: 6:14am On Aug 28, 2021
sotomayor:

are,

Then you go know.

Why cant he mention a name if he is so sure....its childish of a supposed general to be making a fool of himself on national tv by acting like a scorned woman .....we now know why
yall have made a hero of him but he is just as coward who couldnt speak up at the risk of his life while in service.....hes just another pained failure who wants to be promoted by force.

Islamization this islamization that.....your blackmail tool to use against a muslim president.....your Christian Doctor brothers are willingly going to saudi to be islamized but you are here shouting islamization up and down like a madman...

Abegi

2 Likes

Re: How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board by sotomayor: 6:40am On Aug 28, 2021
Difrent:

Why cant he mention a name if he is so sure....its childish of a supposed general to be making a fool of himself on national tv by acting like a scorned woman .....we now know why
yall have made a hero of him but he is just as coward who couldnt speak up at the risk of his life while in service.....hes just another pained failure who wants to be promoted by force.

Islamization this islamization that.....your blackmail tool to use against a muslim president.....your Christian Doctor brothers are willingly going to saudi to be islamized but you are here shouting islamization up and down like a madman...

Abegi

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/08/08/nuj-to-buhari-publish-names-of-boko-haram-sponsors/

If this coward in the link above,can't talk who suppose to be commander in chief.

That man is the real coward.
Doctors ain't going to be islamize, they are running from the hardship this evil government have placed on Nigerians due to misplaced priorities.

They know how to pay boko haram money with good welfare package but can not increase the welfare of doctors.

I'll gladly run from this country too if I see a better job.
Re: How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board by Difrent: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2021
sotomayor:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/08/08/nuj-to-buhari-publish-names-of-boko-haram-sponsors/

If this coward in the link above,can't talk who suppose to be commander in chief.

That man is the real coward.
Doctors ain't going to be islamize, they are running from the hardship this evil government have placed on Nigerians due to misplaced priorities.

They know how to pay boko haram money with good welfare package but can not increase the welfare of doctors.

I'll gladly run from this country too if I see a better job.

Have some shame now....why cant they run away to only christian countries since they are always shouting islamization and persecution of christians .

Running away from hardship when they are among the top earning professionals.....was messi not not earning enough at barca that made him went to psg..
People will move anyway its human nature i dont know why yall are making a mountain out of a mole hill......thousands are in medical school waiting to replace those ingrates that are leaving....they endured the hardship to get cheap subsidized medical education in Nigeria only jump on the necxt plane to coubtries where they couldnt afford the cost of medical education.
Bunch of ungrateful doctors., why didnt they go to study medicine abroad when they know they cant work in Nigeria...but they wont because they cant afford it.....
Most of those doctors wont have become doctors if not for the subsidized medical education the same government you are here insulting gave them.
Whoever want to leave can leave ....no be today

1 Like

Re: How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board by Ovamboland(m): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2021
Racoon:
How will he be promoted when he is not bearing Musa Adamu, Abdullahi, Mohammed or Ibrahim. Check the Nigerians doing exploits in foreign military especially in the US, UK, Canada, Australia.They are mainly Yorubas or Igbos.

Imagine gangs of terrorist fighting for the sovereignity and soul of a country wherein they have shared all the politico-military positions to themselves.Tufiakwa!

What of the previous Chief of Naval staff, Vice Admiral Ibok Ete-Ibas, is he an Adamu? Vice Admiral Adekeye too is from the north?

Now you just told a lie and your bigotry problems is exclusively yours

1 Like

Re: How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board by Ovamboland(m): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2021
khadaffi:
They are going after the messanger and left the massage. So let's assume he is really disgruntled, how has what he said become untrue?

Did the presidency know the sponsors of Boko Haram?

Does the military throw their gates wide open on Fridays for jumat?

Has the president polarized the country?

These are what I expected to be addressed not telling me the dude was not promoted.

The story get k-leg, the Boko Haram operatives they caught in 2012 who indicted many sponsors he now claims are in government, can he explain why they were not prosecuted under Jonathan?

Was Jonathan also part of the Fulanisation and islamisation agenda? Is he a closet Fulani ijaw? Why would he allow indicted terrorist contest for elections while he was president and DSS run by a SS man screened them as free of any issues? Police head was not a Fulani man, yet they did not prosecute any terrorist sponsor Olawunmi claims they had overwhelming evidence.

Anyone claiming our security challenge is merely ethnic or religious without looking at our archaic security apparatus is either merely playing politics, is a bigot or very ignorant.

1 Like

Re: How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board by Ovamboland(m): 8:32am On Aug 28, 2021
Faiththatworks:
This article is an insult to the amiable Commodore,the Man is a retired PHD holder and an intelligence officer.
Gen Buhari is an infantry officer,he knows nothing about intelligence,all he did while in the army is go to the war front to fight,and it shows in his utterance and actions.
The commodore was specific about the sponsors of Boko Haram and this crazy murderous terriorist bandits,I daresay the Professor commodore is totally right.
Since the Government of Gen Buhari took the step of going after the Bureau d change operators sponsoring the Murderous crazy bastard killling Boko Haram,they have been surrending with the families and children.
I daresay it's not a coincidence that The crazy bastard murderous terriorist Boko Haram surrendered almost the same time Government clamped down on the operators of the bureau d change.
We all know who are the owners of this bureau d change, there's no way the people the commodore mentioned will not be involved.
Shame on Gen Buhari and the CPC lawyer aka docile Attorney General of Nigeria if he refuses to prosecute the sponsors of Boko Haram.
The blood of all the innocent people killed by these mad people and their sponsors will be on the head of Gen Buhari and the CPC legal aka Attorney General.
God bless Nigeria

Shame on them still after identifying and neutralizing the sponsors, something Olawunmi claims had been known since 2012 and nothing was done to the sponsors which allowed the war to fester?
Yet you acknowledge arrest of the sponsors is yielding results but shame on them still?
Re: How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board by tamdun: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2021
ekesol:

Tell Tinubu and southwest . They brought this on us
Maybe u should go and read the man's interview again, it has been happening since 2012 and Jonathan was president in 2012,just say u hate yoruba people shikena
Re: How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board by sotomayor: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2021
Difrent:

Have some shame now....why cant they run away to only christian countries since they are always shouting islamization and persecution of christians .

Running away from hardship when they are among the top earning professionals.....was messi not not earning enough at barca that made him went to psg..
People will move anyway its human nature i dont know why yall are making a mountain out of a mole hill......thousands are in medical school waiting to replace those ingrates that are leaving....they endured the hardship to get cheap subsidized medical education in Nigeria only jump on the necxt plane to coubtries where they couldnt afford the cost of medical education.
Bunch of ungrateful doctors., why didnt they go to study medicine abroad when they know they cant work in Nigeria...but they wont because they cant afford it.....
Most of those doctors wont have become doctors if not for the subsidized medical education the same government you are here insulting gave them.
Whoever want to leave can leave ....no be today
guyman, i tire for you. i dont even understand your explanation, did education subsidy start in buhari tenure?
dont buhari and his cohort fly every second for medical tourism in UK.
what are YOU even saying?

just some question
is this goverment incompetent or not?
is buhari doing enough about the security of our nation?
have NDA ever been attacked the way it was last week?

i know that religion and tribe plays a role in the way we reason.

I can understand the tribal one, but I don't know how religion takes people sense of reason in this 21st century.

A Religion from the middle east disturbing the whole world.
Where there are christains, Buddhist,
Hindus, and many MORE.

For your info, stray bullet do not know whether you are Muslim, Christian, Igbo or hausa.

Just keep supporting people that invaded your lands many years ago.
Keep supporting nonsense
Re: How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board by nameo: 11:24am On Aug 28, 2021
Difrent:

How foolish of him
That interview on channels is a show of shame for a supposed brilliant officer.....but he was such a coward who couldnt speak up while in service and is even more cowardly as a retired officer supposedly in the know but couldnt come up with just one name....

Blablabla.....

You guys are just learning work.

We dont care about his time in the navy. We are waiting for response to his pointed "accusations".

Simplicita!!!!!
Re: How Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Was Denied Promotion By Navy Board by nameo: 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
Difrent:

How foolish of him

This man is not saying what others have not said: Obasanjo, Danjuma, Commodore Kunle, Oyedepo, Ondo Gov, Emor in Taraba, myself, etc etc.

How is it possible that members from a single ethnic group are terrorising, kidnapping, raping, killing people all over the country every day(Kaduna, Plateau, Zamfara, Katsina, Benue, Taraba, Niger, Kebbi, Enugu, Oyo, Ondo, Edo, Delta, Ebonyi etc etc. Defenceless prople esp from the villages and hinterland are been killed everyday and their lands taken at will, with indigenous people becoming IDPs in their own lands and the Govt is doing nothing about it? How come this Govt declared IPOB as terroists when they were not violent yet o(not that i support them in any way) and almost declared the still non violent Igboho movememt as terroists(as well as hurting them down) but has still not declared these Fulani killer herdsmen and bandits as terroists? How is that possible?? How come this Govt that shut down the borders in a bizzare way against goods with high eceonomic consequences for people has not thought it wise to suspend their so called ECOWAS protocol so as to stop movement of foreign Fulani herdsmen which from the Govt and President own words are a source of the killers and bandits destroying this country at presernt? How come this Govt have not asked everybody currently in our forest reserves to leave there for the time been and level the place if they dont as the Forest reserve is the place that these bandits live in and commit their heinous crimes from? How come a Govt that ferociously killed hundreds of Shiites and imprisoned their leader cos they block roads unable to take any extraordinary steps to stop these people killing and pillaging all over the country even if we are already at war? How come the only time this Govt respond forcefully about this issue is when some persons take moves to protect themselves against these killers as was the Presidency reactions against Ondo Gov, Benue Gov, southern Govs resolution, ESN etc. How come for the 1st time in this nations history virtually all of the security and Law enforcement agencies are been headed by Fulani as well as other northern Muslims(not that i have any thing against the ordinary people of these groups as they are also victims of a few fanatics amongst them):: the Presidency, Army, Navy, DSS, DMI, NSA, Minister of Defence, Chief of Staff, NIA, Police, Senate, Immigration, Customs, NPA, and the Judiciary etc.

Any body who thinks that this Govt does not have a hand in all of these shenanigans going on all over the country is a GOAT. And cannot be helped

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allocation Increases In November As The FG, States, And LGs Share ₦675.9 Billion / 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video) / Ameachi, Others Who Contested For APC Ticket Are Yet To Recover - Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.