Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service (42956 Views)

What's Your Take On 2-Year NYSC Service? / Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. / Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by JOSEPHXAVI: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:
Hey guy's I'll just go straight to point..

I started dating her some months back about 4 and now she's about going for NYSC service is there any chance of continue this relationship but I'd love her so much??

Bro i'm so sorry to tell you this, but the truth still remains that your babe is gon be entertained with alot of fucking and wagging during this NYSC stuff. so just comot your mind ko. you go the alright

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Adjovi: 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
henrybangs44:

Guy unless you don't kind drilling the same hole with some nighs. When I was cds president, I'll be drilling some girls while thier real bf ll call them, these whorrres will even be saying I love u to thier bfs while I'm pounding them. Never trust a corper. The adventures girls see in nysc no be for here... The freedom drives them to change since they aren't reading...even when they are reading in school they misbehave..imagine when they don't have anything on mind....na just to flex dey full them heads... Had my first three some with corpers... They just want to explore... Guy forget... But if u don't mind... Go ahead... U can share...its just a hole

And you want your own girl to stay faithful right? Faithfulness no concern you baa! Bad only girls it dey for. Yeye dey smell
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by tightpussy156: 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
@POSTER instead of you think of how to make money double your huzzle you hear talking about bitch.bitches that Bleep around clean mouth.The way you sound is like your bitch is not trustworthy.see if she was randy,her eyes shoke about then forget because guys and army go bang the living day light out of her wet pussy if care not taken carry belle come give you claim it urs.Afterall the babes go tell you say toto no get meter even if i Bleep around he will not no about it.lies myself will no wella if a girl Bleep around.you POSTER might not no even.if 100 guys bang ur babe.
Finally,if she was a very good obedient and well discipline girl you have nothing to worry about just advises her before she go so that guys she go meet for there no go change your babe and turn her wet pussy to well and national cake.i have spoken just be diligent follow my words.it will help you and your baby
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Adjovi:

And you want your own girl to stay faithful right? Faithfulness no concern you baa! Bad only girls it dey for. Yeye dey smell
I never said I want my girl to remain faithful. I just gave u as it is.

Even if I marry a whorrre I know I deserve it. Cos wetin I with corpers that year .... Omoooo it is too long... Even girls that were engaged fa... A girl whose wedding was in two weeks I knacked like I'm making pounded yam... She was juts throwing her legs up and down... Now she's a mother with her lovely husband.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Laideabdulahi: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
anonymuz:
I did all this, even posted to a school in my area and she still cheated under my nose.

You see when u get a woman red handed,
Brain resets . Auto factory.
That moment you take advantage and deal with her. Let her know what heart break is (only when you are sure you are the one she loves).

Give her a second chance and see .
That determines if you shud continue with her or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by VTJN(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Chaiiii.....op,I just dey imagine how boys for camp go dey pass your Banny from one guy to another like basketball tongue

Op,like seriously, it's finished lipsrsealed
Nairaland Nairaland baby forum

Which NYSC camp dem dey do all these thing?

Nawa 4 una o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
Dagidagi
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by VTJN(m): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
Robisky001:
OP just have it in my mind that she will cheat on you. My gf cheated on me less than 3 months into her service according to her the distance between her and me is that far as a result she couldn't hold herself. How did I even get to know? Her attitude change, she wasn't doing what she normally does frequently like calling or chatting me up from there on I sensed something was fishing I mounted pressure on her and confessed to having cheated with a fellow corper. Women will indeed fail you!
Lol. You mounted pressure on her like a toddler smiley wink

Men also fail
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by odukoko(m): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

Bro sorry I think you miss understand I'm happy she's going for NYSC service but only if she can keep her self!!
he understands you wella.he is just using pun on you.is a good thing she is going for nysc,just don't Bank on her 100 percent!a lot of girls' use nysc time to explore their choices and options to secure the future! About 5percent are focus in a relationship if you are financially ok

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by anoziechi(f): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

I started dating her some months back about 4 and now she's about going for NYSC service is there any chance of continue this relationship but I'd love her so much??
give her belle
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by VTJN(m): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
Yes. But some corpers will assist you with servicing her. grin

During my NYSC, I had a babe i screwed at least 365 times. Once daily, at times twice. grin

I had a fiancée. She had a fiancé. kiss

Maybe our fiancé+es screwed others too undecided

I can't count the number of corpers with engagement rings that I've screwed. On Judgement Day, the angels would do that one. embarassed
Baba there's no award for all these shit you put up there.

If you like screw dog join sef smiley
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by larryking540: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
oyinatinuke:

Yes,it will never change because that's who I am. I also HATE cheating with ALL of my BEING.
don't worry,u will find the right person

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by ringi82(m): 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

Bro, I no go lie u. As far back as 2006 when I did my nysc I see wonders for camp oh. Married and engaged women suddenly became single and ready to mingle grin. Like someone said earlier, if she starts acting funny, it's time to move on bro. Even the soldiers were not left out, they just dey cruise female graduates grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Lisaint(m): 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
I iust left camp last week
Kaduna Camp to be precise

Bro wetin girls dey do for camp no be joke oo
Even military guys they bang them anyhow!

As someone said

If she start behaving funny
Kindly move to the next available girl!

Peace be unto you

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by VTJN(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
Not all ladies cheat don't be foolish and mislead.
Just let her know how much you cherish her and be sensitive too.
No mater how much you give yourself blood pressure on top ladies the one way go cheat go cheat and the one way no go cheat no go cheat walohi but it is foolishness and stupidity to think a lady will start cheating one she goes to NYSC.

You also need to work on yourself self esteem alittle bro.
Peace!
I'm just wondering if it's the same NYSC camp i went to.

Claiming girls having sex non stop in NYSC camp baffles me

All these social media needs to be regulated sef.

The abuse is way too much
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by solofresh(m): 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
SimplyFacts:

There's no need sharing only the bad ones. Some Corps members still stay faithful to their partners. I had a colleague who never rubbished herself during the service year. Though she used to travel home to see her fiancé.
How did you know she didn't rubbish her self
Even if she did it once there, Did you expect her to tell you?
The day we stop seeing most of this girls as saints is the day cheating will reduce
I know girls like that,they are very smart to the extent that if you are not sharp enough, you will never know she cheated you while you both are dating

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by ekitimanalways(m): 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
EmekaA125:

Na lie..... married ladies hardly mess up. I don't know where you get your tales from.
I think you are narrow minded... I know a few married women who got smashed by men (fellow corp member) with hard steel balls during their service year. I would advise you to remove your glasses in order to see clearly or look closely. Nothing is new under the sun!. Some of the these women usually without respect for their husbands hide their marital status just to get banged with ectasy out of fantasy and/or curiosity . Believe me or not, my cousin almost fell for the antics of one of such women during his service (NYSC) year in Adamawa State but he was saved by the bell...
If you don't want to die young never put your trust totally in a Nigerian woman whether you are married to her or you are courting her.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by MightySparrow: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

Sow the seed of love in her.before she leaves
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Lisaint(m): 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
QuitNotice:
You don't need to worry much, bro. Although, the truth is that once most girls put on that khaki, just forget.

But your case might be different. Just let her go without making your fears known. Maintain good communication, and visit her thrice in the service year. If you find anything fishy on any of your visits, or she declines your visiting without viable reasons, oleng just move on, she's not yours. The nysc is a good good way to gauge whether or not she's ready for what you've got

I love this your advice
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by StennyB(f): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
���

Hmm...
Things de happen for this NYSC oh

I know of girls that had boyfriend's back home and were being knacked on a regular during service.

Married women were not left out oh�� Hmm

But there was this girl in my PPA wey no get person time always doing church church. She no gree for anybody. Say she get fiance, d way she hold body e come be like na juju d guy give her. �

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by WATCHOVER(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

Seriously oh No...

Our relationship isn't that toxic but I just need little head up from someone who' as experience this before!!
You seem to be insecure, let me tell you when you begin to feel insecure before marriage, you tend to break up quickly.
Trust me women hate men who are insecure.
If she loves you, she won't leave you, try to always do memorable things when you are still with her and even when she leaves to her duty state, still relate with her.
If you are lucky she might still be with you, but remember suppressing your insecurity is the best way to avoid becoming hurt in a relationship.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by CXLVII: 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

Their is no way one handsome boy won't fcvk her on parade ground
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by ustyne: 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
Before you enter a relationship make provisions for infidelity. If you don't want to be cheated on you have no business being in one.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by NwokoloOwa: 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
You are worried already. Sorry dear.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
VTJN:
Baba there's no award for all these shit you put up there.

If you like screw dog like VTJN's ugly mum sef smiley

No. I would pass. I am not interested. Stop begging me.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by zudozz: 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Broveens42:

Lol.
What about jambites?
What about NGO workers
What about tourists?
What of religious camps sef?

Hahahaha.. my brother, there Is always this unusual or different feeling when you leave one place for another. ... Not just NYSC

Unconfirmed reports said aboki dey knak coppers for north with ordinary indomie noddles!
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Amanda4life: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
INFACY U NEED TO BE OVER WORRIED
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by donMIG(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Just forget say she b ur gf
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lolz...once had a experience where l lose one babe like that to all these Abuja guys...mmmm i con dey hate anything Abuja since then o, the idiot even called last time that i should help her buy phone in lag with her money o, after that i didn't pick her calls again

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by NairaMaster1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

Be very worried.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Victerica(m): 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nairalanders go tell you truth wickedly.....Lol

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by VTJN(m): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

No. I would pass. I am not interested. Stop begging me.
Funny enough you no dey funny smiley smiley

No dey force yasef baba smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out / Corpers Punished For Waking Up Late / Picture Of Corpers (ladies) Fighting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.