Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service (42964 Views)

What's Your Take On 2-Year NYSC Service? / Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. / Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Hassanmaye(m): 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
Yes. But some corpers will assist you with servicing her. grin

During my NYSC, I had a babe i screwed at least 365 times. Once daily, at times twice. grin

I had a fiancée. She had a fiancé. kiss

Maybe our fiancé+es screwed others too undecided

I can't count the number of corpers with engagement rings that I've screwed. On Judgement Day, the angels would do that one. embarassed
Definitely not in the camp, how? Do you lodged hotel after the 3weeks or what
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by bigcasava1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
Guy worry or no worry she go fuvk well well, either by fellow corp members, military instructors or Nysc officials, after that, the big boys and sugar daddies in the state where she's serving will also collect their share. Guy all this na the opportunity for girls corpers to enjoy themselves b4 settling down with their life partner. So comot ur mind from her, don't even call. Flex ursef while waiting for her.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by walkingshadow911: 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lisaint:

I love this your advice
it's fake inexperienced advice. nobody is above temptations. the only way for him is to plant the seed of love in her which is pregnancy. any other thing is just trial and error.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Hassanmaye(m): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Someone is going balls deep in her right now.

Skin to skin as i did in those days grin
Hahahhahahaha how? Inside camp
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Eagba(m): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Chaiiii.....op,I just dey imagine how boys for camp go dey pass your Banny from one guy to another like basketball tongue

Op,like seriously, it's finished lipsrsealed
jisos! Wahalai some people no go make heaven
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Hassanmaye(m): 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
inderhappy:
You should be worried about posting to imo....men that state eehn, i can bet with ma left brokoss they must nak nonsense put for her head
HahhahahhahHha
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Broveens42(m): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
Ishilove:

There are still disciplined people out there, believe it or not.

'discipline' According to it's application is still relative... Just like I said, fear factor among ladies and other factors.

For instance, lack of money can discipline a guy
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Broveens42(m): 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
trippleKAY:
I swear she's gone. Just forget about her. Cos I know how I banged people's girlfriends during service grin
I remembered how I was banging one, I was giving her fat ass doggy style 'tatatatatatata' nonstop
she yelled (with her mourning voice) 'OMG Kay you're going to make me break up with my boyfriend, please don't do this to me' the way she squirt on my bed that day eh grin

Another one (Chinenye) would constantly tell me; the way I'm banging her, by the time she goes home her boyfriend will know someone has been hitting her coochie.
For my mind watin concern me grin

Hahahaha
Mine was....
"See waaaaat , you u u doing... You're just doing this thing so good soooo good and hit eeeeeh yaaa to do it in there ... You are killing me ... "

At a time I felt like laughing, but it all ended up with a smile
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by themanderon: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
Yes you should be worried except she has got principles.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by abouzaid: 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
VTJN:
Abeg is there another NYSC apart from the usual one?

The NYSC wey me attend nor my friends didn't have all these you guys are saying here o

I was amongst the platoon excos and didn't had nor see such o. Not even from my lodge mates nor friends

This could be possible outside camp no doubt, but inside camp e no dey happen the way una dey over hype am abeg

You guys should stop making it look as if we camped in Saturn smiley (another planet entirely)
it depends on who you roll with, not everybody plays around but it's more common with girls because they have more opportunities from the randy guys around including NYSC staffs, soldiers, paramilitary, fellow corps members etc. Story plenty o. In another story, my lodge mate was lashing a female corps member from another lodge, the babe de moan loudly for night. The guy na badoo for that year, his doings na litany.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by moshould(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sorry bro, your Toto is gone!!! They ain't loyal bro...bilee dat
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by abouzaid: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Definitely not in the camp, how? Do you lodged hotel after the 3weeks or what
very easy, Niger state NYSC camp is just a large unfenced school, corps members just stroll out and in.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Hassanmaye(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nonexisting1:
They will definitely fucck her in camp, tha one na sure banker. We can bet if you want. If she will come back to you with her overfuccked pussy after youth service, well that one is a topic for another day.
I served in Enugu, there is much restrictions, men are not allowed in female hotels? Where can they bang, in the field? Mami market, I'm wondering
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Hassanmaye(m): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Aksnoopy:
A married woman who was pregnant(first trimester) was banged in my camp then. She got caught and was decamped.
I didn't bang many corpers, I secluded myself socially because I decided to be faithful and see what's like to not fall to temptation.
The moment your fellow female coroner hear that you are a doctor, they become wet before you even woo them.
If your gf is posted to Imo, Anambra, Delta, Abuja and Lagos, forget it she will cheat. Except if she has good self control and can hold herself for at least 2 months, but make sure you always visit before the end of the second month. If not forget it, she is gone. And if she has ever cheated on you or Has had some faithfulness issues with you before, then she is lost already.
Blood of Zachariah! Are there private homes in the camp
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:
Hey guy's I'll just go straight to point..

I started dating her some months back about 4 and now she's about going for NYSC service is there any chance of continue this relationship but I'd love her so much??

...whatever you think of her is irrelevant because what will be will be. For the sake of your mental health stay positive, however avail your thought process to the fact that there’s a possibility of your relationship hitting rock bottom as whatever thoughts you might have of her is highly RELATIVE.
The only relevant thoughts here should be thoughts of you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Hassanmaye(m): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
Neddyogu:
If she's virtuous, u gat nothing to fear. if she's not, then guys go bang her Wella for mammy-market, and then continue after camp. Don't worry, they wee nor finish her kpekus so small go still remain for u. Anyway, just learn to share after all she ain't no virgin is she?
How can people bang in Market where they are selling food
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Broveens42(m): 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
Aksnoopy:
A married woman who was pregnant(first trimester) was banged in my camp then. She got caught and was decamped.
I didn't bang many corpers, I secluded myself socially because I decided to be faithful and see what's like to not fall to temptation.
The moment your fellow female coroner hear that you are a doctor, they become wet before you even woo them.
If your gf is posted to Imo, Anambra, Delta, Abuja and Lagos, forget it she will cheat. Except if she has good self control and can hold herself for at least 2 months, but make sure you always visit before the end of the second month. If not forget it, she is gone. And if she has ever cheated on you or Has had some faithfulness issues with you before, then she is lost already.

I can relate.
The camp clinics is another.... grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Broveens42(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Are you sure you passed through nysc camp?
It's not like it's every day at market
But certain nights like burn fire nights are always crazy or the last weeks in camp.

People Even used nccf fellowship venue for bangs

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hahahhahahaha how? Inside camp

Siddon dia. The babe gave me BJ near mosque & church and we were caught by Camp Security.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by VTJN(m): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
abouzaid:
it depends on who you roll with, not everybody plays around but it's more common with girls because they have more opportunities from the randy guys around including NYSC staffs, soldiers, paramilitary, fellow corps members etc. Story plenty o. In another story, my lodge mate was lashing a female corps member from another lodge, the babe de moan loudly for night. The guy na badoo for that year, his doings na litany.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by VTJN(m): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hassanmaye:

The thing dey suprise me sef

Like say no be the same camp person go

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by David2221(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
Why get bothered?
Anything wey happen...happen
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by donogaga(m): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
overdrive:
Very simple something. Just follow her to the state. End of discussion.

Even at that, if the relationship won't work, it won't work.

With women, you never know.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Nilon: 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
Upgrade to 5 to 6 rounds of sex. Premature ejaculation had led to many men loosing their love ones to other guys in the street. 70 percent of ladies and women will never say the truth on how they feel after having sex with a man in this mess. I was in the same shoe and lost my previous girls.

If I ever asked them what happened they don't give a fault. But, it's now story.

This is a complete natural product with no side effects. It's made in Herb to stop premature ejaculation. This is to make you last long in bed making any woman enjoy uptimum sex, to love you, and continue to follow you not even minding if you treat her bad.

With this product you will last longer than before. It will flush out the waste in your intestine, thereby allowing blood to flow very well down to your penile making you super active in bed.

*Usage: get a teaspoon of it and mix with either original honey or hot water. Once you complete the dosage. It will be inside your blood.
Usage period is two weeks. It's to correct the abnormalities in the body. It's complete natural ingredients combined working fine with no side effects.
You are free to reach out for any concerns you may have.

*We deliver through transport drivers and Speed post to any location

WhatsApp/call:08163202572
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by jerryson1: 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Better you expect the worse bro...
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Habib101: 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Maxfrancis:
grin hmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmm guy advise for you is not to put your mind and love totally in a relationship.... cause you might get hurt las las....she's going for nysc, place wey be say dem dey bang people babe wella, without mercy grin grin ....only the grace of God can help you now..
grin grin grin grin u go break the man's heart nah

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by anonymuz(m): 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
grin grin
Laideabdulahi:

You see when u get a woman red handed,
Brain resets . Auto factory.
That moment you take advantage and deal with her. Let her know what heart break is (only when you are sure you are the one she loves).

Give her a second chance and see .
That determines if you shud continue with her or not
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Strech(m): 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
guy, even if na my wife dey go nysc , I go divorce am. I know wetin I do person babe for there.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Bamzyriches451: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
Pack your back and relocate with her
So simple
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Lisaint(m): 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
walkingshadow911:

it's fake inexperienced advice. nobody is above temptations.
the only way for him is to plant the seed of love in her which is pregnancy.
any other thing is just trial and error.

Bro if the babe no ready for belle now nko?

You think some babes don’t fvck on belle ni
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by TheSimiloluwa(m): 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:
Hey guy's I'll just go straight to point..

I started dating her some months back about 4 and now she's about going for NYSC service is there any chance of continue this relationship but I'd love her so much??

Bro, haven’t been in your shoe but trust me the one way no commot self Dey do shit let alone the one that wants to meet different profiles, bro let it slide but don’t be the reason for the breakup... you fit run am go...till she’s started random girls act
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Muhylonaire007: 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
I am a living testimony.... Wo, if your gf is every man's choice, Oga forget it. Except she's ugly, if she isn't, just put one leg in and one leg out. 1 year is short but the events that will happen behind you will be so unspeakable and despicable.
I've been there before.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Are Out. Indicate Your State Here / NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out / Corpers Punished For Waking Up Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.