Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,869 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service - NYSC (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service (42957 Views)

What's Your Take On 2-Year NYSC Service? / Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. / Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by MartinsD12(m): 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:
Hey guy's I'll just go straight to point..

I started dating her some months back about 4 and now she's about going for NYSC service is there any chance of continue this relationship but I'd love her so much??
You are selfish this niggar, listen that she is your girlfriend doesn't mean another niggarrr cant Bleep her, stop being possessive like you paid for her bride price, your biiiitche is about to be fuuuuucked many times on NYSC service, that program is freee sexxx picnics, they have sexxxx like animals, it's better I let you know the truth so you don't go killing yourself thinking of a girlfriend who is going for sexxxx picnics

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by watchindelta(m): 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
Not really bro! ekiti state boys n girls don't stay to get in camp so cheer bro, who wan crazy go crazy weda camp or no camp, even in ur own house if she wan crazy she go still crazy.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Mypeople2(m): 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

I started dating her some months back about 4 and now she's about going for NYSC service is there any chance of continue this relationship but I'd love her so much??
My guy she may not date anyone there....but kissing,..don't rule it .There may just be an accidental kiss and the accidental kiss may be on repeat A-B mode
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by mankind9(m): 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
Efe42:

I started dating her some months back about 4 and now she's about going for NYSC service is there any chance of continue this relationship but I'd ldove her so much??
Baba be worried because NYSC is for relationship exploration and adventure for the corps members. It takes a girl with self discipline to be trusted when going for NYSC. Too many distraction for the period because they basically do nothing especially those posted to government agencies.
Baba wake up. Olorun awa pelu eee ooo. Just carry your mind away from it because if u put am for mind, you will misbehave which will lead to you loosing her totally.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Rhozabeth(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
Which kimd foolish question be this? Guy u shud be very worried! I can guarantee u that, especially if she is a girl u have slept with before!
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Aksnoopy: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Blood of Zachariah! Are there private homes in the camp
No there are places for rent for knacking in most mammy market. Though it's usually coded.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by IMASTEX: 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kiaso:

I hate being/sounding like a pessimist or a bad adviser. Just take my advise, if she begins to act funny, my bro, move to the next available lady and make sure she is a graduate who has finished NYSC. Preferably, get married and REST
grin grin marriage don't tamed a loosed lady. If she can't condition herself to avoid tempting situations even as a single girl irrespective of going to NYSC. Then she isn't worth been wifed because it takes more to remain in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Hassanmaye(m): 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
Aksnoopy:
No there are places for rent for knacking in most mammy market. Though it's usually coded.
Hahahhahahaha Omo things Dey happen o, no wonder my girl that served last was always rejecting my calls, meanwhile aunty was forming holy holy for me

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Streetdreamx(m): 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
Maxfrancis:

shocked shocked shocked bro I bet you 80% says she's gone already...while the remaining 20% is based on grace....

No matter what always remember to take a glass of chilled life or heniken cool
she already a goner, in summary just tell op to comot body.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by walkingshadow911: 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hahahhahahaha Omo things Dey happen o, no wonder my girl that served last was always rejecting my calls, meanwhile aunty was forming holy holy for me

am telling you, that is the tradition there.first 3 weeks dia u already thinking of how to get ur own partner. even if you not thinking that way, the whole aura there would reset your brain sharperly. if ur girl or your guy is going for nysc and u not ready to get her pregnancy. just endorse her knacking adventure cos na express she dey go.

ordinary things should not move you again
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Streetdreamx(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Chaiiii.....op,I just dey imagine how boys for camp go dey pass your Banny from one guy to another like basketball tongue

Op,like seriously, it's finished lipsrsealed
you suppose dey console op oh!
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Fantazy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
Just prepare yourself for the worst, and most importantly, have a backup plan.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Efe42(m): 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
Streetdreamx:
you suppose dey console op oh!

Bro I tire oh.

Well its okay thanks for Candid advice folks
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Efe42(m): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
Fantazy:
Just prepare yourself for the worst, and most importantly, have a backup plan.

Hmm let's see how it goes!!
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Aksnoopy: 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hassanmaye:

She was probably enjoying herself with some guys. cheesy
Na for mammy doings dey happen.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Kakamorufu(m): 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
When mine was going for NYSC in 2016,i came to nairaland to read some stories relating to girls and NYSC, we met just a month b4 her service sha.
I saw lots of negative comments which got me prepared for the unexpected.

2 months into her NYSC, she started acting funny.
Guess what, she left me for a man she met in her PPA.
I moved on sharply. Tho it's painful cry cry

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Efe42(m): 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
Kakamorufu:
When mine was going for NYSC in 2016,i came to nairaland to read some stories relating to girls and NYSC, we met just a month b4 her service sha.
I saw lots of negative comments which got me prepared for the unexpected.

2 months into her NYSC, she started acting funny.
Guess what, she left me for a man she may in her PPA.
I moved on sharply. Tho it's painful cry cry

Hmm i just hope mine doesn't feel in same position.

I know Girls can be unpredictable.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by DollarBuddy: 12:52am On Aug 29, 2021
I lost my ex too when she went for NYSC.Our relationship was 2 years old and she was supposed to be the one I get married to.

Sadly, when she went for service, the first 3 months were cool, but later on, she started posting pictures of herself and one kopa like that. I couldn't bear it.

One thing led to another and we parted ways. Todays, we're exes to each othet grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by noziz(m): 2:41am On Aug 29, 2021
grin Dey there make pant dey wear u. Even married women dey do things for NYSC camp, e come be ordinary girlfriend. Ur brain is full of starch!

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Fourwinds: 5:37am On Aug 29, 2021
ylaa:
Follow her
Insecurity dey worry you.
C ya mouth.
Girl friend no be wife oh. Na you pay her fees? Y u come dey fear?

Hmmmmm....that means she go fvck well well for there
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Neddyogu(m): 6:11am On Aug 29, 2021
Hassanmaye:

How can people bang in Market where they are selling food

Have u served? Wore the damn 7/7 back in '09

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 29, 2021
Bros, just forget about her. When u see the changes u will remember my advice
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Dminister(m): 6:33am On Aug 29, 2021
NYSC is for gbegoan of both unmarried and married people that's why they call it National Youth Service Corps. The men and women must service each other to make the land green.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Kakamorufu(m): 6:33am On Aug 29, 2021
Efe42:

Sure thing bro.
Just hope she doesn't fuvk up.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Danisaint112(m): 7:01am On Aug 29, 2021
So people can't be faithful in this world again? I'm afraid of this thing called relationship and marriage. If God should ask who wants to go to heaven we will all raise up our hands
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Hassanmaye(m): 7:10am On Aug 29, 2021
Neddyogu:

Have u served? Wore the damn 7/7 back in '09
I served in 2020 before Corona bro there is no way you will knack without getting caught, May be people rent a room in the Mami market I don't know like someone Said
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 29, 2021
Efe42:

Remove mind since u nor go hear now o.. Thread done long reach Mississippi u still dey entertain hope? Zero ur mind. If she fit overcome for wtv reasons fine but if not move on. Kill that hope as it leads to high expectations. She's only human. If u were in her shoes what will u do? And u know say na men dey chase dem with different enticing offers with promises. Help urself oo undecided
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by cravingmind: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2021
overdrive:
Very simple something. Just follow her to the state. End of discussion.

I doubt it if op understand this.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Neddyogu(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2021
Hassanmaye:

I served in 2020 before Corona bro there is no way you will knack without getting caught, May be people rent a room in the Mami market I don't know like someone Said

You served yesterday. There's a whole lotta stuff that occur in camps not just NYSC camp o. In my day, people banged on tables in mammy market. We meet used condoms all over the place so I know what the cornbread hell am talking about.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Suremikky(m): 11:07am On Aug 29, 2021
Hmmm...Happiness came to PPA claiming to have a serious bf at home which made me easy my pressure..She also claimed to be a virgin which Victor later confirmed to be a lie..After Victor, She felt Michael deserved it more for his commitment so she gave him a couple of times, then Seun drew close and was given twice or maybe even trice and finally Salman continued till we all went back to to our various homes to start our lives.
Re: My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2021
Efe42:

yep, u should be worried, bt my advice to u is, dnt worry too much n dnt tink of ha too much, she might find a husband there n dts it, d nxt tin u wil c is ha invitation card. if any lady comes ur way, dnt loose ha because of ds 1, cos ds 1 may find ha way frm there, life no b nigerian movie

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Are Out. Indicate Your State Here / NYSC 2019 Batch C Official Mobilization Timetable Is Out / Corpers Punished For Waking Up Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.