Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Nairaland Is About To Ruin My Mtn Number - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is About To Ruin My Mtn Number (1100 Views)

How To Unbarred My MTN Sim And Continue Making Calls / First Bank Of Nigeria Wants To Ruin My Business / 5 Types Of Friends That Would Ruin Your Finances - Avoid Them!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is About To Ruin My Mtn Number by Cruz889(m): 5:53am On Aug 28, 2021
Thanks guys
Everyone that helped out I am very grateful
I think the post have been taken down already on nairaland although it's still on the Google search engine

So now I am battling to understand why it will still remain there whereas the primary source have been edited
Any help � !!!!!!!!!

Hello guys
This is a little story I want to share
I finished sec school around 2016 and was at home waiting for admission. then life wasn't so good for Me, I am always here searching for anything that can give money so basically I read everything in the tech section, football prediction and so on hoping to be lucky to make small cash and few times it's required that you drop your number in the comment section if you wish to join people claiming they can help with predictions and so on ""later I found out that is fraud so no even try to join the adds""

So one day after dropping my number someone mentioned it with a comment **obsessed gambler and ever since when I type my number on Google search what would be displayed boldly would be obsessed gambler (pics attached below)

Guys please if you know how I can have this comment taken down from here abeg help oo
I no no say it would be like this and as funny as it maybe I think the day I saw that thing was the day I lost interest totally in football predictions

Warning for people dropping there numbers here too just be careful bro cus this is about to claim my number since 2015

Re: Nairaland Is About To Ruin My Mtn Number by Monogamy: 5:54am On Aug 28, 2021
Re: Nairaland Is About To Ruin My Mtn Number by Parisian: 5:56am On Aug 28, 2021
Lol... that's why you should have never dropped your main number here.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is About To Ruin My Mtn Number by Cruz889(m): 5:58am On Aug 28, 2021
Parisian:
Lol... that's why you should have never dropped your main number here.
I swear
Sha I learnt the lesson
I only wish I can fix it
Re: Nairaland Is About To Ruin My Mtn Number by ayourbamie: 6:03am On Aug 28, 2021
Go to the post and edit it. It happened to me too, they will just call me up and start asking for fixed games.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is About To Ruin My Mtn Number by Cruz889(m): 6:04am On Aug 28, 2021
ayourbamie:
Go to the post and edit it. It happened to me too, they will just call me up and start asking for fixed games.
I think I have tried to edit am before sha but let me try again
Re: Nairaland Is About To Ruin My Mtn Number by ayourbamie: 6:04am On Aug 28, 2021
You still have your number in your signature
Re: Nairaland Is About To Ruin My Mtn Number by Cruz889(m): 6:05am On Aug 28, 2021
ayourbamie:
You still have your number in your signature
make I go remove that one too self
Thanks bro
Re: Nairaland Is About To Ruin My Mtn Number by kingphilip(m): 6:05am On Aug 28, 2021
Cruz889:
Hello guys
This is a little story I want to share
I finished sec school around 2016 and was at home waiting for admission. then life wasn't so good for Me, I am always here searching for anything that can give money so basically I read everything in the tech section, football prediction and so on hoping to be lucky to make small cash and few times it's required that you drop your number in the comment section if you wish to join people claiming they can help with predictions and so on ""later I found out that is fraud so no even try to join the adds""

So one day after dropping my number someone mentioned it with a comment **obsessed gambler and ever since when I type my number on Google search what would be displayed boldly would be obsessed gambler (pics attached below)

Guys please if you know how I can have this comment taken down from here abeg help oo
I no no say it would be like this and as funny as it maybe I think the day I saw that thing was the day I lost interest totally in football predictions

Warning for people dropping there numbers here too just be careful bro cus this is about to claim my number since 2015
tap on the must read, it will bring you to the nairaland thread.

Maybe somebody tagged your number and called you excess gambler and that's why it is showing so

Modified

Just as I guessed.

Plead with Muhammed50 to please remove your number

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is About To Ruin My Mtn Number by overdrive(m): 6:13am On Aug 28, 2021
Look for the person that made the comment and plead with him to edit it.
If he has deactivated then you are on your own
Re: Nairaland Is About To Ruin My Mtn Number by Omoluabi1stborn: 6:13am On Aug 28, 2021
Cruz889:
Hello guys

U get many problem

1. The number is sin ur signature
2. In the pics u uploaded, you covered half part of the numbers but you forgot to covered the one u typed.on google.

No be juju be that sad

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is About To Ruin My Mtn Number by Cruz889(m): 6:18am On Aug 28, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

U get many problem

1. The number is sin ur signature
2. In the pics u uploaded, you covered half part of the numbers but you forgot to covered the one u typed.on google.

No be juju be that sad
�� na juju sha I have just made up my mind to abandon the number if I can't fix after today
Re: Nairaland Is About To Ruin My Mtn Number by kingphilip(m): 6:19am On Aug 28, 2021
overdrive:
I have helped him to do that just above your comment.

Luckily for him, the person hasn't deactivated.

Either the person removes it or he reports the comment to the mod for them to delete the entire comment
Re: Nairaland Is About To Ruin My Mtn Number by Omoluabi1stborn: 6:19am On Aug 28, 2021
Cruz889:
�� na juju sha I have just made up my mind to abandon the number if I can't fix after today

Nothing wrong with the number jare

Which kind abandon.
Re: Nairaland Is About To Ruin My Mtn Number by kingphilip(m): 6:21am On Aug 28, 2021
Cruz889:
go to two comments above the one you quoted that I just quote and see where the problem lie and do the needful
Re: Nairaland Is About To Ruin My Mtn Number by Cruz889(m): 6:23am On Aug 28, 2021
overdrive:
I have tried to contact him through an email but no response from him
Re: Nairaland Is About To Ruin My Mtn Number by Cruz889(m): 6:24am On Aug 28, 2021
kingphilip:
I have helped him to do that just above your comment.

Luckily for him, the person hasn't deactivated.

Either the person removes it or he reports the comment to the mod for them to delete the entire comment
thanks a bunch brov
Re: Nairaland Is About To Ruin My Mtn Number by kingphilip(m): 6:27am On Aug 28, 2021
Cruz889:
thanks a bunch brov
report the comment to the mod but first check which of the rules he broke while reporting so that the comment can be deleted
Re: Nairaland Is About To Ruin My Mtn Number by RedEnergy: 6:31am On Aug 28, 2021
Why did you cover your number with yellow highlights, but your number is still showing on the search bar of the same picture?

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is About To Ruin My Mtn Number by KillMNKnow(f): 7:08am On Aug 28, 2021
Format grin
All these is intentional
Re: Nairaland Is About To Ruin My Mtn Number by Cruz889(m): 11:12am On Aug 28, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Format grin
All these is intentional
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Woman Wins World’s Biggest Backside Competition / Who Is The Owner Of Nigeria : Is Dangote The Owner Of Nigeria / tolulope - down to earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.