Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Enjoy free Counselling on Relationship & Marriage.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enjoy free Counselling on Relationship & Marriage.. (154 Views)

I Need Some Advice On Relationship Doubt Over My Height / All Marital Issues Free Counselling @rhemaformula / Robert Mugabe Funny Quotes On Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy free Counselling on Relationship & Marriage.. by Expresswriter: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
Expires in 72 hours.

In recent times I have been a regular on the Romance section here on Nairaland.

I see people post about issues they have with their significant other.

Some post about suspecting that their partner is cheating on them.

Some post about what to do-- go ahead with their marriage plan or not after seeing what their partner did.

Some complain about saying something annoying to their girlfriend or boyfriend and after that their girlfriend or boyfriend no longer wants to have anything to do with them.

One recurring decimal I notice in most of these situations is that people are at their wits' end because they lack knowledge on what to do.

How to relate with someone is something that can be learnt from books, audio, video, seminars and so on.

It can be taught just the same way you attend lectures in your tertiary institutions.

For the next 72 hours, I'll be helping anyone who is interested in taking this offer by analysing and dissecting their relationship or marriage issues for free and thereafter offering advice for free.

In case you have issues, you can post about them in this thread and I promise to respond to them.

I may not respond on time to all the questions due to a busy schedule but I'll definitely try responding to all issues.

It pains me seeing people suffer in their relationships or marriages.

I feel bad seeing good people settle for someone who is toxic.

It is disheartening seeing again and again that most of my fellow youths don't know how to interpret red flag behaviour.

Most are insensitive and overlook these patterns all because they get caught up by their emotions-- cases of brain chemical bonding at work, feelings that can't last for more than two years.

I feel bad seeing again and again that people don't know what it means to love.

They think to love is to feel.

So they think love is a feeling. And once they feel attracted to someone, they believe they're in love.

You can be attracted to a toxic person without knowing they're toxic. Some of them can love bomb you or show you their good qualities at the onset just to hoodwink and trap you into "falling" in love with them.

Setting this thread is my own little way of helping you enjoy a peaceful relationship or marriage.

Knowledge is so critical in these things.

Alright, without further ado, the floor is open.

Remember, this opportunity is only for 72 hours.

And it is first come, first served.

Let the posts begin.

I pray you'll all enjoy peace, love and joy in your relationships and marriages in Jesus' name.

God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

The True Peace You Seek / How To Save Your Pictures, Videos, Songs To A Secured Online Hard Drive / 21+ Best Online MBA Without Undergraduate Degree In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.