Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love (1092 Views)

A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / 7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by Havesomesense(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
Is it hard or easy for you cheat on someone you love?
and what are your reasons?

Feel free to comment
Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by InfernoNig: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
True, it's hard and easy to cheat on someone you love.
Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by Havesomesense(m): 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
For me, if we are far away like different states/country then it is easy but if we are close (same location), then it is hard.

My reason is I just love sex.
Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Its an impossible thing for my type of person as I can't even stand the thought of someone I don't love touch me.It's hard for me to love someone and I'm sure when and if I do its going to be 100% loyalty no bargain

1 Like

Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by bepositive11: 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
Its an impossible thing for my type of person as I can't even stand the thought of someone I don't love touch me.It's hard for me to love someone and I'm sure when and if I do its going to be 100% loyalty no bargain

Same here

1 Like

Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by donbachi(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
Whether or not..no give devil chance.if you give am,him go take permanent seat.
Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by FutureHNDRxXx: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
Men cheat for sports.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by DoggoneDogg: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nope.

Its actually a good thing to do cuz that's the only way to find out if the love was genuine when you feel pain afterwards.
Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by Monogamy: 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
How can you cheat on someone you claimed you love to start with?

It has always been regretful state of mind after the cheating.. Then why going into such emotional torture
Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by Havesomesense(m): 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
Monogamy:

It has always been regretful state of mind after the cheating.. Then why going into such emotional torture

What if you don't feel regret afterwards.
I think sex for mamy guys is for fun.
Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by Havesomesense(m): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
Monogamy:

I think sex for many guys is for fun.
Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by Monogamy: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
Havesomesense:

I think sex for many guys is for fun.

It means you do not love your partner for not having any regrets after cheating
Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by Havesomesense(m): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
[quote author=DoggoneDogg post=105264095]Nope.

Its actually a good thing to do cuz that's the only way to find out if the love was genuine when you feel pain afterwards.[/quote

Even if there's no pain after doesn't mean you don't love the person.
Because you know if the person cheated on you, you will be very angry.
Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by Havesomesense(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2021
Monogamy:

It means you do not love your partner for not having any regrets after cheating

I don't feel regret, doesn't mean I don't love her.
I can only do the needful when we are far apart.
Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by Monogamy: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2021
Havesomesense:

I don't feel regret, doesn't mean I don't love her.
I can only do the needful when we are far apart.

And what would your reaction be if you caught your partner cheating on you?
Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by MufasaLion: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
Monogamy:

She'd better not get caught.
Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by Monogamy: 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
MufasaLion:

She'd better not get caught.

So na only guys get monopoly of cheating right?
Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by MufasaLion: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
Monogamy:

Necer said that. I meant the dude wouldn't be happy too if his babe cheat on him.
Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by MufasaLion: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
Monogamy:

Never said that. I meant the dude wouldn't be happy too if his babe cheat on him.
Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by Finnese001: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2021
For where undecided

Me wey no get conscience, I dey cheat on myself talk more of someone else

With just a blink of an eye, I don cheat
Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by Finnese001: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
Monogamy:

But your principal buhari has been cheating Nigerians, that means he doesn't actually Love Nigeria like he made us believe
Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by Philipmighty(m): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Cheating or no cheating, abobi nah who them catch Bleep up ohh
Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by fineberry(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
Finnese001:
For where undecided

Me wey no get conscience, I dey cheat on myself talk more of someone else

With just a blink of an eye, I don cheat
grin grin grin you're just saying it like cheating is your morning, afternoon and night food.
Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by Finnese001: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
fineberry:
grin grin grin you're just saying it like cheating is your morning, afternoon and night food.

You won't understand bro, I bleep anything bleepable, married, single, old, young etc
Cheating is more sweet tban when you are doing it with your wife/gf

Zero conscience
Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by Havesomesense(m): 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2021
Monogamy:

Angry
Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by Psych412(f): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
is there anything like LOVE

who know what's his doing at your back

cheating is normal, it's better you start preparing for multiple heart breaks and premium tears.

they are all the same

they never change
Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by Havesomesense(m): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Philipmighty:
Cheating or no cheating, abobi nah who them catch Bleep up ohh

Walahi
Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by fineberry(m): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Finnese001:

You won't understand bro, I bleep anything bleepable, married, single, old, young etc
Cheating is more sweet tban when you are doing it with your wife/gf

Zero conscience
I hail o baba. Woman don do you bad in the past I guess.
Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by gistray: 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
I don't consider cheating on someone I haven't married as cheating.
Re: Is It Hard To Cheat On Someone You Love by djranking00(m): 2:23am On Aug 29, 2021
Havesomesense:
Is it hard or easy for you cheat on someone you love?
and what are your reasons?

Feel free to comment

It easy love is not loyalty
I rather have loyalty than love...you can love me and still stab my back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Spanish Bishop Quit For Love For Erotic Writer / Who's Got The Biggest Bum Bum, Destiny Etiko Or Daniella Okeke (PHOTOS) / Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Cultist? – Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.