Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? (994 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself / "From Childhood Enemies To Couple": Lady Shares Throwback Photo As She Married / Meet The Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Daughter From Childhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by AmenArokamoni(m): 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2021
Me, the day i almost ate dog food cheesy
Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
I almost drank kerosene thinking it was juice cool Na God save me ooo. Alhamdulillah smiley
Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by AmenArokamoni(m): 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
I almost drank kerosene thinking it was juice cool Na God save me ooo. Alhamdulillah smiley

Lol cheesy
Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by longetivity(m): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
Doing mummy and daddy with our landlord daughter �

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by Fafesot: 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2021
grin
Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by AmenArokamoni(m): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by 2times2(m): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Dah year, I picked up a cigarette and imitated smokers... Pops almost kee me with beating

Now I have cigar-phobia
Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by AmenArokamoni(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
2times2:
I picked up a cigarette and imitated smokers... Pops almost kee me with beating
hahaha
Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by Lilsameey: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
AmenArokamoni:
,..The day I was raped embarassed.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by Goldbw122(m): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
Many dangerous things that i have done in my childhood days, from starting a machine that nearly cut my hand to nearly drinking a acid.
Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by AmenArokamoni(m): 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..L
,..M
Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by AmenArokamoni(m): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
Goldbw122:
Many dangerous things that i have done in my childhood days, from starting a machine that nearly cut my hand to nearly drinking a acid.
wow
Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by Juliusmalema2: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
AmenArokamoni:

wow
Because na ur thread u just de respond to anything, even the ones that didn't call for any response.
Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by AmenArokamoni(m): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
Juliusmalema2:

Because na ur thread u just de respond to anything, even the ones that didn't call for any response.
yea cheesy
Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by WonderManly(m): 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
Wait, I'm coming...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by debbydams(f): 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
AmenArokamoni:
the day I was trying to peep from our neighbor's window nd my head got stuck BTW the burglary..that was 2003 that day ehn cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by Limassol(m): 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
Goldbw122:
We thank God for his grace. Thankfully, that machine did'nt harm your hand.
Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
Dem sexually abuse my childhood so teyyy I no come like sex when I grew up. Anyway, I have forgiven all those pedo-aunties in the neighbourhood.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by MufasaLion: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2021
Some things are better taken to the grave.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by AmenArokamoni(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
WonderManly:
Wait, I'm coming...
hahaha :p
Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by Polynek(m): 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
Thank ur GOD dat u didn't drink it, my broda used a bottle of 504 to buy kerosene and drop it, I came back from field and hurriedly drink d little kerosene in d bottle thinking it was a little water bcox we lacked water dat day,
Omo come and see a very heavy and strong coughing grin it wasn't funny oo my mom quickly rush and give me red oil to drink to stop d coughing, and rush to buy me pure water, my heart was very hot wen I drank it, it was a very experience

1 Like

Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by AmenArokamoni(m): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2021
Polynek:
Thank ur GOD dat u didn't drink it, my broda used a bottle of 504 to buy kerosene and drop it, I came back from field and hurriedly drink d little kerosene in d bottle thinking it was a little water bcox we lacked water dat day,
Omo come and see a very heavy and strong coughing grin it wasn't funny oo my mom quickly rush and give me red oil to drink to stop d coughing, and rush to buy me pure water, my heart was very hot wen I drank it, it was a very experience
cheesy
Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by xinorkmataz(m): 11:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..The day I was raped embarassed.
I hate hearing this.
The Lord is your strength
Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by Lilsameey: 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
xinorkmataz:

I hate hearing this.
The Lord is your strength
,..The aunty do me anyhow,..
Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 29, 2021
Polynek:
Ahh...!! shocked shocked
This one shock me ooo grin grin
Them get kerosene way dey colourless like water. If u look am,u go think say na water but na kerosene grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2021
grin
Being among the dullards in my class aa at then....To the extent that three of us were brought before the whole class and our classmates were ordered to embarrass us...

From that day I made a u-turn in my life and I promised myself never to be at the position which I was... Exactly the same term,I took the 5th position in my class...From then,I improved to the extent that I was taking the 2nd position in my class like back to back...

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by Ahmad62(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2021
Playing Sega and Nintendo

Mortal kombat.. Finish him grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by AmenArokamoni(m): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ahmad62:
Playing Sega and Nintendo
Mortal kombat.. Finish him grin grin
haha grin
Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by AmenArokamoni(m): 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Being among the dullards in my class aa at then....To the extent that three of us were brought before the whole class and our classmates were ordered to embarrass us...

From that day I made a u-turn in my life and I promised myself never to be at the position which I was... Exactly the same term,I took the 5th position in my class...From then,I improved to the extent that I was taking the 2nd position in my class like back to back...
wink
Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by Promiseibritam: 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
1. having sex with all my female cousins
2. The day I drank fuel thinking it was LACASARA

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Thing You Would Never Forget From Childhood? by AmenArokamoni(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2021
Promiseibritam:
1. having sex with all my female cousins

2. The day I drank fuel thinking it was LACASARA
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Do You Like This? / Pastor Embarrassed At Pos Stand In Front Of My Shop This Sunday Morning (video) / Amaka The House Help … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.