Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself (42609 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Funkybabee(f): 9:46am On Sep 05, 2023
Good morning to my beautiful ladies here and our fellow brothers though una can wail like you normally did before. This post is not for you but for ladies to share their opinion πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

I saw a post on instablog where a ladies share her opinion on why you shouldn't marry a man who cannot afford the thing you can do for yourself.

Back to my own view, I think it's not about how much he earn but how much he can give, a man can be rich and be stingy at the same time while a man can be rich, give and still not care about cheating thereby disrespecting your feeling.

I met a guy this year, got to his apartment saw there are no things there when I asked he said he just moved to this state with a new job but still setting up small by small, I said that's good to me for the fact that he's going to one of the old disciplined church while also he has completed is Master unless he has no ambition that he will be definitely good to go.

Later I discovered something about him, he don't used to call unless you chat don't know how it look somehow to me because I don't like calls too but I feel somehow, if you ain't online, he will wait till you come online to chat whether two or more days, he's after sexual thing though he said he's a believer, our house is not far to his place I normally trekked that's why I don't care about tfare at all so one day, I loosed my hair, went to his place to greet him omo he doesn't even look my way but after his satisfaction and later on he began one filmsy excuse of waiting for his brother to come that I should prepare to leave now. it didn't bother me too much until I got home and call my brain to order that am I for real with this guy, I later left him but he keep begging me it's not what I think, but I told him to come and see outside for him to spend assurance while herefused to that grin

Omo ladies come and share your experience concerning this grin una guys are welcome with your bashing

A love without giving is a lust. It's not about be material or how much he can give but the willing in his heart and to love someone without caring about his materialistic is not an offence grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Funkybabee(f): 9:51am On Sep 05, 2023
Ladies to you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2023
U for tell us say de guy use u like toilet tissue wer u be. 4 u to bring dis kind nonsense to de public e mean say u be big girl with no sense. Is it that most of u don't have sense or what?

272 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by talented321: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2023
Women keep on deceiving theirselves everyday...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Anny69: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2023
I agree with that post on instablog. It's a logical thing to do.

#My opinion.

18 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2023
grin grin

Lemme park here.

MODIFIED: I see most guys read this thread upside down or why are they hyperventilating?

What's the usefulness of you lots in a relationship if you can't spend on your woman? grin grin grin What can you offer as a typical Nigerian man? grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by superlanny(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Women sha and this their weird mentality. They never want to struggle with a man, who or what says a man earning lower than you today will be incapable of earning more than you in the nearest future. Life no be competition, because he can afford what you can is not a guarantee the relationship will work, breakfast is and will always be a steady factor.

But they see nothing wrong in a man dating a broke and hungry hoe.

Na why many of them dey wear wedding gown pray for husband, evening newspaper dey sweet read, just continue forming James Bond

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by specialmati(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and the confusion continues, ladies and gentlemen confusion is here. oh lord save the king and the queens from confusion

19 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by boldsleek: 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
kiss
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Fiscus105(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Two things make women melt and ignore red flags fast.

1. When guys showering her gifts and money.

2. When guys tall and well built.

In as much those attributes are very good, settling down with a man should go beyond that.
ACCORDING TO OUR OWN AUNTY, IF THE GUY IS BOMBARDING HER WITH GIFTS, SHE WOULD BE WORSHIPPING HIM, EVEN
IF HE IS DEVIL IN- WAITING.

Niniowo and Edochie's wives would be able to say much about how women sweat inside men's AC

19 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
I Reject every Spirit and Presence of Broke Ladies/Women and People generally in my Life. May we never cross Path.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Olachase(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
the thing is ur msg is not clear self undecided undecided

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Seankhalifa: 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
never date a broke gal.. e get why

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by sirjoggy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
angry
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Allmiron: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
It’s just plain simple, Men don’t marry a broke woman. If she has nothing to offer other than her poosie , run!

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by bercarray(m): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
All these girls with their entitlement mentally, if men were to think like this, many if y'all would be single for life.

Online this days everyone is relationship expert, when in the real sense all these things don't work in a relationship.

What about those that can afford it and still didn't work out. Una girls get fish brain sha

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by happney65: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
You were dating a married Man my dears. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by TheSuperX(m): 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Nahunger(m): 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
angry
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Oboto700(m): 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Sonnobax15(m): 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
lipsrsealed
No guyman out there is stingy.....

My own banny can attest to that......even with the little I have as a Hustler,she can attest to the fact that I do try my best to make her smile. .....cuz one thing is sure,and that's the fact that she dearly worth every single penny I splash on her........

The earlier every 9ja banny realize that a guy wouldn't spend foolishly on her unless he sees her as someone with a stable head on her neck,the better for her..

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by jieta: 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Be there choosing and looking for perfect people, some of your colleagues are already wearing wedding dress to church begging for husband.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by safarilove(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Better work on your attitudes too so you can see better man marry..
The man dey plan him life small small and you want dey start unnecessary billings
so he rather see you as a sex slaves and I am glad you saw that coming..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Angelfrost(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
I agree...!

Men, please also do well to avoid women who can't afford to buy the things you can buy for yourself.

It's called Gender Equality.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Iykediallo: 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
But a man can pick up a girl from the slump and marry her. Na wa ooo

30 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by flokii: 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hanty don.go chop gb0la come.her dey use guys catch cruise..
@OP Hope the guy drill you wella.

7 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by tasalanoni(m): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
Wes
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Chetas81(m): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
ENTITLEMENT OF NIGERIAN GIRL'S NOWADAYS BECOME SOMETHING ELSE

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Michelle55: 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
Wahala for those in relationships! Those of us sleeping soundly with a huge smile on our faces, let's gather here mbok.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸŒ

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by DMerciful(m): 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
Unfortunate for you men are scarce, making it difficult for the average woman to have much choice

6 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by flokii: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
Olachase:
the thing is ur msg is not clear self undecided undecided

You can't read in between the lines.. she met a guy, they got talking, then she went to visit and sex happened.. not long after, the broda dey give excuse for her to leave, hanty left and has refused to answer broda's call for more adventures.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? / 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.