Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. (452 Views)

Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked. / Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by blessingchinny(f): 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
I was the one that posted about having issues with my guy as a result of a text I sent to him out of anger. The text was about a girl he normally comments on her picture with lots of words of endearment even telling her that he loves her. I have confronted him about that before he told me is nothing, but i wasn't convinced, so i sent him a text that it is obvious he is dating her, and he blocked me after all the attempt to reach out to him. After giving him a little space as he said, I later tried with another, this time not to plead but to ask him if he still wants to be with me, which he replied that he's done.

I am heartbroken now, someone should please guide me on the tips to move on.
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by saintbillion(m): 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
How old are you?
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by DaddyRochie1642: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2021
Love still dey shack this one
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by iamtardey: 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2021
I'm sorry tho,
I must tell you, heartbreakz is actually the craziest feeling ever, ... Don't let nobody lie to you, only time heals it,

And it's time for you set the records straight too. Ok?
By the way I'l love be your friend from here on.

How e dey go nah, smile lol
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by iamtardey: 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
Love always dey shack nah, na sweet something
DaddyRochie1642:
Love still dey shack this one
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
blessingchinny:

I was the one that posted about having issues with my guy as a result of a text I sent to him out of anger. The text was about a girl he normally comments on her picture with lots of words of endearment even telling her that he loves her. I have confronted him about that before he told me is nothing, but i wasn't convinced, so i sent him a text that it is obvious he is dating her, and he blocked me after all the attempt to reach out to him. After giving him a little space as he said, I later tried with another, this time not to plead but to ask him if he still wants to be with me, which he replied that he's done.

I am heartbroken now, someone should please guide me on the tips to move on.
His loss,the audacity of disrespect.
Trust is important in a relationship and you got out in good time.
If it hurts then cry some then shake it off and move on.

1 Like

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Crossroad1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
You didn't even take your own advice, the one on your status
Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by Ritzybeauty(f): 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
I hate it when you try to hurt your sanity all for a relationship that is full of disrespect and obviously no love involved.. Is the picture not clear to you by now!!

1 Like

Re: Issues With My Boyfriend And I Got Blocked. by InfernoNig: 7:48am On Aug 29, 2021
He is testing the waters. Give him space, he will crawl back. I know from experience.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Question For You Guys / Saving Money In Dollar In Nigeria Bank / See What Jumia Is Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.