Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Have A Question For You Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Question For You Guys (453 Views)

Just One Question For Married Men Only / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Question For You Guys by headbasher96(m): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2021
[b][/b]Una sure say this latest trend wey all this women start no be wetin go make us begin fear to marry there by fulfilling the prophecy

ISAIAH 4:1

King James Bible

And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
Re: I Have A Question For You Guys by chatinent: 11:55am On Sep 03, 2021
What's your point? Wetin dem dey do?
Re: I Have A Question For You Guys by Botking: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Not yet, because they are still eating our bread

Is when they start eating their own bread, we will know

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question For You Guys by Sonnobax15(m): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin
I understand wetin op dey try reason..
Re: I Have A Question For You Guys by Truvelisback(m): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
headbasher96:
[b][/b]Una sure say this latest trend wey all this women start no be wetin go make us begin fear to marry there by fulfilling the prophecy

ISAIAH 4:1

King James Bible

And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
The likes of 2Baba and Ned has fulfilled the scripture.

Re: I Have A Question For You Guys by headbasher96(m): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
I no fit spend money marry after I do everything tomorrow u go open my NY ash online u go sleep no wake oo

But even for my area e the happen o u must kill me today na just wetin the woman the talk my oga wetin happen no mind this useless woman na wetin thean the talk

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Get Tattoos? / Graduates In The House Please Give Your Opinion / I Know Perfectly What To Do, For Anyone That Trolls Me On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.