Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? (13016 Views)

Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / Ugandan Minister Says Men Are Starving Babies By Sucking Thier Breastmilk / How Men Can Give Women Powerful Orgasms By Sucking Her Breasts (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by gregyboy(m): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2021
mardis:
I need honest answers and no lies please. You can as well share one or two experiences.

The females get the pleasure not we,

They force us to do it
Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by bluefilm: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2021
mardis:
I need honest answers and no lies please. You can as well share one or two experiences.

Just sexual pleasure.

Sucking the breasts give the females sexual pleasure which puts her in the mood to reciprocate the favours given.

So it's a win-win for all concerned.

Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by Palazee(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2021
I don't suck breast

Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by JKnight: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2021
Mikelarteta:
Mostly the pleasure is derived when you see how you are able to make her feel not necessarily within you as a guy.
ARTETA OUT!

Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by Mikelarteta(m): 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
JKnight:

ARTETA OUT!

Yes oooo. Arteta Out.

Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mikelarteta:

Yes oooo. Arteta Out.

Both You and the Real Arteta deserves Beating!!
Better go change ur Name, ok?! sad undecided
Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by Shegzy8(m): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
mardis:

I don't think girls drive any pressure from doing that. Girls mostly do that to please the man.

Same as guys. To please the woman
Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
GOFRONT:
Singing*
......This your Miliky for front na for me....
This your Miliky for chest na for me....
Hol am for me make I suck am for you.....
Baby cona cona. Do u give me sugar wahala hala...

Lol..
Monalisa - Lojay
Have been hearing this Song playing in Bars and Club..
did not know d singer..

Until I mistakenly downloaded it yesterday...
Naija Boys can sing Funny songs.. cheesy
Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
bluefilm:

Just sexual pleasure.

Sucking the breasts give the females sexual pleasure which puts her in the mood to reciprocate the favours given.

Hmm, Mr Bluefilm
Good analysis from you..
But
Some girls, suckking dier boobs/nipples does not move Dem 1 bit.. undecided embarassed
What should guyman do in such a Case?
Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by bluefilm: 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Vinnie2000:
Hmm, Mr Bluefilm
Good analysis from you..
But
Some girls, suckking dier boobs/nipples does not move Dem 1 bit.. undecided embarassed
What should guyman do in such a Case?

Have you tried a combination of sucking the nipples and fïngerïng the pussy simultaneously?

That might just do the trick! wink wink wink

Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by Vinnie2000(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
bluefilm:

Have you tried a combination of sucking the nipples and fïngerïng the pussy simultaneously?

Not Might!
It Will, Definitely! Particularly, when you Oil the region b4 action.. cool smiley
But
I just wonder why some Girls don't React wildly to dier Boobs/Nipples sucking..

Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
Suck and be blessed

Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by JOACHINpedro: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
Khd95:
I have been sucking brezz since since the first day I entered Earth realm, my mama brezz, I learnt how to suck brezz from her

I will never know when or where girls learnt to suck dixx from, op do you have an idea cos I don't cheesy

bluefilm:

I'm still a novice o shocked

Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by bluefilm: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
I'm still a novice o shocked

Everyone was once a novice at some point in their lives.

Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by mardis: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
silibaba:

SUCKING OF BREAST IS JUST TO AWAKE THE SLEEPING GIANT IN HER(LIBIDO) For men nothing gain.

MODIFIED:

By Yetunde Arebi
The female breasts, also known as “the twins” or “the girls”, have remained the most conspicuous and attractive feature of the female sexual organ. Perhaps, its strategic positioning and function adds to its importance in the life of a woman.

Besides the age long biological function of the breasts as a source of food and nourishment for babies, the breast is also a major source of sexual attraction for the male specie, just as it is also a key sexual organ for the woman, highly sensitive to stimulation. The fact that they come in various shapes and sizes, further add to their uniqueness and endearing place in our hearts as humans.Breast-Sucking

As a sexual organ, the breasts have been known to give immense pleasure to both men and women during sexual encounters. In fact, some women have reportedly disclosed that they are capable of achieving orgasm even when thoroughly stimulated through sucking and caressing of the breasts alone. Though, because of this highly sensitive nature, some women find it very uncomfortable or even painful to submit their twin girls to constant sexual manipulation of any kind.

Interestingly, men are constantly drawn to the breasts. A lot of this attraction has been attributed to psychological composition, perception and beliefs. For, pray, why would a full grown man be obsessed with sucking some mounds of milkless breasts? I don’t often get logical answers to this question when I ask. The function of the breasts in sexual behaviour has been attributed to human Face -to -Face copulation that is unusual among other mammals. Since the breast already serves the function of mother-infant bonding, then it is also excellent for male -female bonding, says an argument. After all, it is just within reach.

For those familiar with some of the social media platforms, you would have come across a particular message that has been making the rounds for a couple of years now. Purportedly attributed to the BBC as source, this message usually springs out during the cancer awareness months and in support of cancer prevention campaign. As expected, it elicits a wide range of controversies from both men and women, from humour to disdain and sexual innuendoes, while some others believe the content hook, line and sinker. The purported message is claimed to have been issued by the Ministry of Health in the fight against breast cancer. One of the versions I have received read thus:

Very soon, women will be paying men to have their breasts sucked! According to a report on BBC website, Doctors recommend that women reduce the risk of getting breast cancer by having their breasts sucked thoroughly and vigorously. It is said that regular sucking of the breast lowers the risk level that tends to build up lumps leading to breast cancer. The breast must be sucked as often as possible. Help women fight breast cancer today. Men, please do your part and suck a breast now! And women, please endeavour to make it available regularly…… This message is from the Ministry of Health in the fight against breast cancer.

I have tried several times without success to get a confirmation for this story on the mentioned websites including cancer.org and some others in related fields. But perhaps, someone out there knows the original and authentic source of this message? Please share it with us!

As interesting as this message may be, as well as the different responses it receives anytime it is being passed around, depending on which side of the divide you find yourself, I am more worried about the health implications attached. Cancer is not something to make jokes out of as it claims millions of lives across the world every year. Again, some frightened lady who hitherto was not in favour of breast sucking may easily submit herself to torture with the belief that she is suffering for a good reason. Please, let us not confuse issues. Breast feeding is not the same as breast sucking. Breast feeding is the process of feeding new born and infants with breast milk. It is this that has been medically proven to be of immense benefit to both mother and child and can prevent breast cancer. There are no scientifically proven studies indicating that breast sucking is of any medical benefit to the the woman whose breast is being sucked or the person doing the sucking.

However, what has been scientifically proven is the fact that breast sucking when properly performed is of immense pleasure to the woman and may sometime on its own lead to orgasm or when combined with some other forms of sexual stimulation will help a woman to achieve orgasm quicker. Again, neither has any research shown that breast sucking can give a woman cancer.

So ladies, please relax and allow your guys do the job for you. if you are not enjoying the way he is doing it, tell him. I can assure you, it’s a win-win situation.

SOURCE: VANGUARD NEWSPAPER

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/05/breast-sucking-good/

Nice one, you couldn't have said it any better
Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by SenecaTheYonger: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
mardis:

I don't think girls drive any pressure from doing that. Girls mostly do that to please the man.
You have answered your original question. Only lactating women's breast have benefits.
Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by Twoclans(f): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
akeeng
Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by mardis: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
gregyboy:

The females get the pleasure not we,

They force us to do it

They force you, talk tru, today is sunday.
I am sure you na A1 for that course grin
Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by mardis: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
You have answered your original question. Only lactating women's breast have benefits.

Benefit how to adult? The milk i think is more beneficial to the baby. Chai, i read somewhere, a nursing mother was complaining how to hubby like drinking the milk and end up leaving little or nothing for the poor baby
Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by Lamanii22(f): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
Fescoblack:
what pleasure do girls derive from sucking guy d

No pleasure In this one for the girl... It's just that guys enjoy it.... Same way girls enjoy when their nipple is being sucked

Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by mardis: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
Palazee:
I don't suck breast

Say whattt?
Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by akeeng: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
Twoclans:
akee.ng
Everlasting joy cheesy

Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by mardis: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lamanii22:

No pleasure In this one for the girl... It's just that guys enjoy it.... Same way girls enjoy when their nipple is being sucked

Thank you
Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by mardis: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
WhrightJr:
Suck and be blessed

I am sure if the owner see this she will deny it

Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by Bimpe29: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sensational feeling that arouse both players.
Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by Intersexxsherry(f): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
They are just sexually attracted to it. Every breast tastes like skin..
Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by Kenbobbi: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
Whose doctor
iamtardey:
Doctors prescription babe cry
Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
mardis:

The same pleasure a child derives from blowing balloons cool
Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by skywalker240(m): 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
mardis:

You have answered the op question
Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by Crossroad1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
iamtardey:
Doctors prescription babe cry
I like your answer. Shey u fit come lekki?
Re: What Pleasure Do Guys Get By Sucking Female Breast? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:
To me sucking woman breast is wat i wil love do everyday once i get married, unless she doesnt like it ,but u must like it because during our relationship to courtship i wil let u knw wat i love doing to my woman breast. I cant explain the pleasure, but me trust i enjoy it more than sex. Thats why if my future wife no get big breast i no marry u oo, but mak e no too big too. I love it soft and milky.

Try to grow up man! cheesy grin
Don't you know that there's nothing like milk unless she is heavily pregnant or nursing a child? You think you can drink a woman's breast milk? Yuck! shocked

Anyways, na you go tired o. The moment you get married, you will lose interest in the breast. Breast wey go sag drop untop stomach.

Bible Of Breast Chapter 23 Verse 1-4: Gigantomastia Girls Are Hot / Two Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Room / If Your Girlfriend Say's She Is No More Interested: