Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share (28447 Views)

Please Never Ever Help The Poor Nigerian, Leave Them Alone. / Has Anyone Ever Help You Out Before Because You Use Your Dialect / Motivation, Come In And Help Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

A lot of mail is too much to handle I guess, besides not really a mail person

Add me up on IG then, we need to talk
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Ritzybeauty(f): 10:11am On Aug 30, 2021
justscorchone:

Add me up on IG then, we need to talk

On what exactly
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Yarimoooh: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2021
This one choke o
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Mrtaye: 10:37am On Aug 30, 2021
Yewandequeen:
another angle grin
Na so now orekelewa
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Equity15(m): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2021
lafiagi007:

I don't understand, you mean one Congo/measure/mudu of beans is being sold for 3k?
no oh..a paint
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Exceed15: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I helped General Buhari to become the President by voting for him. Now see the trouble I've landed.

I have to change my cream due to cost.
Garri a paint container is now N1600.
Rice that used to be N1400 is now N2200.

Beans that was N700 is now N2500.

Come 2023 if no woman contest, I will burn my PVC.

Men have proven to be vision-less

We warned people like you but you called us names. Myself and my wife never voted him. I knew nothing good would come out of him.

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by EmmanuelBanks: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2021
2times2:
Yea

Under no condition should you borrow anyone your earpiece angry

pls could you explain why, tho I just borrow my frd earpiece yesterday before opening this post..

help
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by 2times2(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2021
EmmanuelBanks:

pls could you explain why, tho I just borrow my frd earpiece yesterday before opening this post..

help
All I can tell u naw iz 'goan buy another earpiece'

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by emmaebube: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
Last year was doing business with a friend of mine , it was more like a combined business and was going on fine.
Along the line he took off with 10.8m of my share and that money belongs to me, my family members and my close friends..
I had to avoid school and start paying back,missed my final year exams because of the fear of what people might do to me, spent 5 months indoors to avoid arrest or harm coming from people I owe..
Been paying since last year, still paying now..
Partially a dropout..
I heard rumours from the guys ex- course mate that he is in Dubai now..
Sha, it taught me a very strong lesson and made me who I am today.
Friends turned against me,family did same too,every second people rub it on my face that the world left me behind, I fell from heaven to tell in split seconds but now I'm gradually coming back from hell and when I get back to heaven I'll make sure I get myself some wings to avoid falling back to hell..
Eminem said "Sometimes you got to have shit rubbed on your face before you're made pissed off", I had enough shit rubbed on my face, I suffered, stayed hungry,went broke,sold properties, begged and was under self house arrest because of chukwuemeka..
It's all good gradually recovering tho...

10 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by PotatoSalad(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
computersoft:
Oboy u see!!!. What some Nigerians can not do because of money does not exist. Fear Nigerian, live long life. Check d story of that guy now. you will just shiver.it is well
Or the guy is doing pretty well wherever he is. This type of Karna doesn't bite immediately. But people dey o. I can empty my savings to save my mum. Chai

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by PotatoSalad(m): 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
vickydevoka:

Ur storyline is understandable. He did wat he did to survive.

Shame no catch you as you type this thing?
God forbid bad thing shocked

4 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by PotatoSalad(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
emmaebube:
Last year was doing business with a friend of mine , it was more like a combined business and was going on fine.
Along the line he took off with 10.8m of my share and that money belongs to me, my family members and my close friends..
I had to avoid school and start paying back,missed my final year exams because of the fear of what people might do to me, spent 5 months indoors to avoid arrest or harm coming from people I owe..
Partially a dropout..
Friends turned against me,family did same too,every second people rub it on my face that the world left me behind, I fell from heaven to tell in split seconds but now I'm gradually coming back from hell and when I get back to heaven I'll make sure I get myself some wings to avoid falling back to hell..
Eminem said "Sometimes you got to have shit rubbed on your face before you're made pissed off", I had enough shit rubbed on my face, I suffered, stayed hungry,went broke,sold properties, begged and was under self house arrest because of chukwuemeka..
Never do business with friends.
Some guy is in a $100m lawsuit cos he started a business with his friend and his friend took over the company and kicked him out with time.

6 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by ultimateprof: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
I remembered my SS 1, I helped my friend that was sitting beside me during exam and that was how one useless coper take collect my answer sheet and gave a new fools cap sheet to me to start all over again and the invigilator have started saying five minutes more! Hmmm, that was how I submitted my answer sheet empty because I was demoralized and I couldn't write anything and my friend submitted his without problem. The coper said that he wanted to punish me for helping someone.

Story chook oh!

There was another occasion were I accommodated a friend, that my friend troubled me to the extend that I have to pack out for him.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by haslaw(m): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
vickydevoka:

If u wan marry any body way u ean take abroad. Marry person way u Sabi reach him papa, mama n brothers Wella. So if she misbehave, u fit report am

Reporting her will not prevent her from doing what is on her mind.

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

On what exactly

Don't be that girl, let's talk first. If it doesn't make sense then just block afterwards

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by vickydevoka(m): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
haslaw:

Reporting her will not prevent her from doing what is on her mind.
Lol. Calm down. I knw y. I'm talking from plenty knowledge. De family u marry is ur number 1 challenge.
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by vickydevoka(m): 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Shame no catch you as you type this thing?
God forbid bad thing shocked
U don't get it. Sometimes in life u need to take a bold step to make it. Buh it should be for a good cause
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Trumann: 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
emmaebube:
Partially a dropout..

You need proper advice. Go to Alagbon and report to the Police, particularly Interpol section. They will issue an international alert for his arrest and the Emirati Police in the UAE will arrest and deport him.

7 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Trumann: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
vickydevoka:

Ur storyline is understandable. He did wat he did to survive.

May your children do the same to you when you need their help most.

8 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Omolomo4eva(m): 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
queenitee:

This my friend who I borrowed part of my school fees at that time to set up or repair his photocopying machine and didn’t return it will soon end up like this. Cos, school fees and he was posting me till a day before the portal will close, what if I wasn’t able to get the money? I would have had an extra year
To borrow money is sweet,to return it is where the gbege will be
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by PotatoSalad(m): 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
vickydevoka:

U don't get it. Sometimes in life u need to take a bold step to make it. Buh it should be for a good cause
Abandoning your own mother to die when you know you can save her? Stealing from other people?
How do you explain how you singlehandedly murdered your mother to your children?
Don't be silly chief.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by medexico(m): 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
2times2:
Yea

Under no condition should you borrow anyone your earpiece angry

I asked this girl for the earpiece she borrowed, she told me "your earpiece is o gonner"
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by hopewealth: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
I don't known how to say my own experience, but what I known is that someone should be careful when helping others,this as got me to many nemesis, even helping my blood brother that gang up to take what I use to assist him out when he was in dear need of help but at the end find ways to steam me out and take the thing from me and at the end I had to let it go but still not contended, but all in all we should be careful when helping others

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by damianking1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=MrMcJay post=105304275]There was someone one time who got a new employment through a recruitment agency and needed a lawyer as Guarantor. His mom is a neighbour to my mom and so, I obliged him.
Subsequently, he was employed.
A few years later I got a call from his workplace that he had absconded and he was paid his salary a month after he resigned. I told them to deduct it from the salary of the accounting officer who paid him but they said I had to either produce him or pay it on his behalf. When I called him, he told me that there were several deductions from his salary and they couldn't justify it. He also said they were deducting tax and pension but they were not remitting pension to his PFA.

Next thing, the company called the Police and those ones invited me to the station. I went there and they asked me to write a statement. I wrote that I stood as a Guarantor for someone who was employed and unfortunately had resigned. I wrote that he resigned because they were deducting tax and pension and they were not remitting. I further added that the action to pay the ex-employee after resignation was designed by the Hr and Company accounts department to defraud the company. Thereafter, I left the station.

That evening, the people who reported to the station called and started begging. I just ignored them and told them to provide proof that they remitted deducted tax and pension to the tax guys and the PFA.

2 days later, I wrote a petition and sent a copy to the company, pointedly accusing the MD of fraud by not remitting deducted funds. The MD called me and was crying. She offered to come to my office to apologise properly. I told her not to worry but to send me what I requested for.

We are still on the matter and I will make sure they are made scapegoats for others to learn from.

Bros I gbadu yah stans. I really like and mingle with courageous people like you. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by SecretReporter(f): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
MrMcJay:
There was someone one time who got a new employment through a recruitment agency and needed a lawyer as Guarantor. His mom is a neighbour to my mom and so, I obliged him.
Subsequently, he was employed.
A few years later I got a call from his workplace that he had absconded and he was paid his salary a month after he resigned. I told them to deduct it from the salary of the accounting officer who paid him but they said I had to either produce him or pay it on his behalf. When I called him, he told me that there were several deductions from his salary and they couldn't justify it. He also said they were deducting tax and pension but they were not remitting pension to his PFA.

Next thing, the company called the Police and those ones invited me to the station. I went there and they asked me to write a statement. I wrote that I stood as a Guarantor for someone who was employed and unfortunately had resigned. I wrote that he resigned because they were deducting tax and pension and they were not remitting. I further added that the action to pay the ex-employee after resignation was designed by the Hr and Company accounts department to defraud the company. Thereafter, I left the station.

That evening, the people who reported to the station called and started begging. I just ignored them and told them to provide proof that they remitted deducted tax and pension to the tax guys and the PFA.

2 days later, I wrote a petition and sent a copy to the company, pointedly accusing the MD of fraud by not remitting deducted funds. The MD called me and was crying. She offered to come to my office to apologise properly. I told her not to worry but to send me what I requested for.

We are still on the matter and I will make sure they are made scapegoats for others to learn from.

we need more of you in this country

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by 2times2(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
medexico:

I asked this girl for the earpiece she borrowed, she told me "your earpiece is o gonner"
lipsrsealed so na gender disarm you ur earpiece
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Lamanii22(f): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Just as the subject above..
Ever help someone and you end-up landing into trouble?...

Mine is : On 12/2/2005 i will never forget the date. I was just strolling down the street just to keep fit. Coming toward me was a boy of lemme just say 18years. He kept looking left and right. Then it obvious to me that something is missing. He approach me and said " brother please do you help me see any 5 thousand notes please, i lost it just now on this road.".. I said "No" .. He started crying saying i should please give him... To say the truth. 'i don't see any money'....

To cut the long story short... I ended up paying 37 thousand just because out of pity i gave the boy 3 thousand to find the rest... He insisted am the one who took the money... He went and report to his father who is a politician.... I ended up in police custody....

Share your experience

Oh wow! What an evil boy....
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Lamanii22(f): 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
justscorchone:

Something similar happened to me, I don already chuke tits for mouth dey sux when babe begin get attack, people for hostel don already dey jack me for boxers,thank God for someone in the hostel that had inhaler, I for don enter FP as man use girl for ritual .

grin grin grin
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Juliusmomoh: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lamanii22:

Oh wow! What an evil boy....
grin cheesy
You funny o cheesy
Which one is heavenly chin-chin again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Lamanii22(f): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

grin cheesy

You funny o cheesy

Which one is heavenly chin-chin again cheesy

It's how tasty my chin chin is ni....
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Juliusmomoh: 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lamanii22:

It's how tasty my chin chin is ni....
Una no go kill me with advertisment o cheesy cheesy
Anyway can i have a taste?

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Lamanii22(f): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Una no go kill me with advertisment o cheesy cheesy

Anyway can i have a taste?

grin grin grin where do you reside

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) / Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic / Beware Of These SCAM Mails From Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.