Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share (28431 Views)

Please Never Ever Help The Poor Nigerian, Leave Them Alone. / Has Anyone Ever Help You Out Before Because You Use Your Dialect / Motivation, Come In And Help Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Juliusmomoh: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lamanii22:

grin grin grin where do you reside

Na kogi state we just de hide face o cheesy
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Yungmakaveli01(m): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Prophetdoctor:
My very good friend had issues with His landlord. He was given quit notice with no money to rent another apartment. Many times, I watched the landlord harrassing him & threatening police arrest. I had to save him from the problem. I had my company money in my account. I added up with my money for him to rent an apartment of N120k. I had a good name in my company. I was sure of recovering the money from him. When my boss asked for the money, I told him I gave to a friend to settle a problem. It was unbelievable that I could take such a risk for somebody. He even threatened to arrest the guy but I shielded him. He couldn't sack me or anything. After 3months, he started deducting it from my salary for 8months. It was so painful. I became poor. That my guy refused to refund the money. After months & much noise, he paid half. For the sake of God and my value of relationship, I wrote off the balance.
I guess he is a very good friend smiley
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by trinityboss: 4:25am On Aug 31, 2021
��
FutureIsFemale:
I helped General Buhari to become the President by voting for him. Now see the trouble I've landed.

I have to change my cream due to cost.
Garri a paint container is now N1600.
Rice that used to be N1400 is now N2200.

Beans that was N700 is now N2500.

Come 2023 if no woman contest, I will burn my PVC.

Men have proven to be vision-less

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Prophetdoctor(m): 7:35am On Aug 31, 2021
Yungmakaveli01:

I guess he is a very good friend smiley

Yes, he (was). Very committed to my growth. He wasn't actually in my class. He was well to do, only that he had challenges that season.

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
I cant remember oo. But I remember someone helped me get a job when i first entered Abj that year and after like 3 months he's accusing me of fvcking his girlfriend. Na me Make mistake by honouring the babe's invite to eat what she cooked in her house. I just dey even wash hand finish after the better poundy and vegetable soup when bros drive enter compound use bad eye look me. Me an him still go drink from there. Next day baba begin change am for me for work oo cheesy
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by MrMcJay(m): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
dairykidd:
I cant remember oo. But I remember someone helped me get a job when i first entered Abj that year and after like 3 months he's accusing me of fvcking his girlfriend. Na me Make mistake by honouring the babe's invite to eat what she cooked in her house. I just dey even wash hand finish after the better poundy and vegetable soup when bros drive enter compound use bad eye look me. Me an him still go drink from there. Next day baba begin change am for me for work oo cheesy

Them call you make you come chop, you sef dey run go. Did you tell him before going? You suppose tell am and you no suppose go her house without his knowledge.
In life, you don't only flee from evil, you also flee from all APPEARANCE of evil.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
MrMcJay:

Them call you make you come chop, you sef dey run go. Did you tell him before going? You suppose tell am and you no suppose go her house without his knowledge.
In life, you don't only flee from evil, you also flee from all APPEARANCE of evil.
Yeah ur right tho but in all honesty my mind no even dey that kind thing.. Me nd the guy too fvcking close for me to even imagine am sef
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by medexico(m): 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
2times2:

lipsrsealed so na gender disarm you ur earpiece

Na only that way e fit happen
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Adamkeyj(m): 9:31am On Sep 04, 2021
justscorchone:

Don't be that girl, let's talk first. If it doesn't make sense then just block afterwards
U REALLY GOT MY ATTENSION. THAT IS STRAIGHT UP NO CORNER CORNER. U BE REAL G
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by tammie24: 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
MrMcJay:

as in eh... Very funny guy

He go bleep the girl if she invite am go room too

Mumu
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by angelfallz(m): 8:08am On Sep 14, 2021
Oloriburuku boyfriend. His sex buddy was having an asthma attack and he did not know what to do? Up to the extent that he had to call you?

Ritzybeauty:
A friend called and was looking for a place to stay, I accepted because she was a lively and friendly person with a good personality but she never told me she had asthma, she invited her boyfriend when I wasn't around and in the process of their escapades, she was gasping for air and the guy had no idea what to do, he called me and I had to rush to get back home, it was hell that day because she nearly lost her life, we had to rush her to the hospital before she could be revived, I was so incensed but I thank God she survived if not It would have been a different story
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by angelfallz(m): 8:22am On Sep 14, 2021
What?!

Juliusmomoh:
Just as the subject above..
Ever help someone and you end-up landing into trouble?...

Mine is : On 12/2/2005 i will never forget the date. I was just strolling down the street just to keep fit. Coming toward me was a boy of lemme just say 18years. He kept looking left and right. Then it obvious to me that something is missing. He approach me and said " brother please do you help me see any 5 thousand notes please, i lost it just now on this road.".. I said "No" .. He started crying saying i should please give him... To say the truth. 'i don't see any money'....

To cut the long story short... I ended up paying 37 thousand just because out of pity i gave the boy 3 thousand to find the rest... He insisted am the one who took the money... He went and report to his father who is a politician.... I ended up in police custody....

Share your experience
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by angelfallz(m): 8:34am On Sep 14, 2021
Hmm. So this is a case of fraud by the company?
I don't even understand. How would the company be defrauding itself?
The guy resigned and was paid salary a month after he resigned and the company claimed he absconded? Nawa oh

MrMcJay:
There was someone one time who got a new employment through a recruitment agency and needed a lawyer as Guarantor. His mom is a neighbour to my mom and so, I obliged him.
Subsequently, he was employed.
A few years later I got a call from his workplace that he had absconded and he was paid his salary a month after he resigned. I told them to deduct it from the salary of the accounting officer who paid him but they said I had to either produce him or pay it on his behalf. When I called him, he told me that there were several deductions from his salary and they couldn't justify it. He also said they were deducting tax and pension but they were not remitting pension to his PFA.

Next thing, the company called the Police and those ones invited me to the station. I went there and they asked me to write a statement. I wrote that I stood as a Guarantor for someone who was employed and unfortunately had resigned. I wrote that he resigned because they were deducting tax and pension and they were not remitting. I further added that the action to pay the ex-employee after resignation was designed by the Hr and Company accounts department to defraud the company. Thereafter, I left the station.

That evening, the people who reported to the station called and started begging. I just ignored them and told them to provide proof that they remitted deducted tax and pension to the tax guys and the PFA.

2 days later, I wrote a petition and sent a copy to the company, pointedly accusing the MD of fraud by not remitting deducted funds. The MD called me and was crying. She offered to come to my office to apologise properly. I told her not to worry but to send me what I requested for.

We are still on the matter and I will make sure they are made scapegoats for others to learn from.

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by angelfallz(m): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2021
Lol. So you don't know the kind of friend you have?

Otunbaigwe:
Mine was helping a friend to install a mytv decoder for an uncle. The said friend collected money for a mytv decoder only for him to bring a strong free to air decoder to install. After installing, my uncle discovered the channels on it were not his taste. He complained so my friend told us again that he can get us a real tokunbo my tv decoder that uses subscription. He said they are of two categories, he said grade A cost 17k and the other cost 12k+. So I advised my uncle to go for the first grade. After collecting the money, only for the guy to bring a dirty decoder. When I complained, he said it's just the body. After installing, less than a week, the decoder wasn't working. I called him and he told me to tell my uncle to send someone to bring it to his shop with a promise to repair it. I challenge him why the repair when it's a first grade. He was now saying it was our fault it got spoiled because when he fix it, there was no issue. After collecting the decoder, he took it to his engineer, he said the engineer would collect 7k. He said we're to pay for it since it got spoiled by us. Something of less than a week. I protested so he said we should split it into two half. I said he should fix it that I would personally pay because how do I tell my uncle to bring another money. After the repair again, two days after fixing it again, the decoder went off again. I called him to complain and he told me to bring the decoder. Since I returned the decoder to him, he kept giving different stories for 5months. To cut the story short, I later got him arrested for the refund of which I paid to get him arrested. Though he changed the decoder but if not for the fact that I personally got him arrested, my uncle thinks we were both playing him. Honestly I sincerely regretted introducing him because the money I wasted after that pained me including the trust my uncle has for me
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by angelfallz(m): 8:59am On Sep 14, 2021
Those people jacking you are a bunch idiots.

justscorchone:

Something similar happened to me, I don already chuke tits for mouth dey sux when babe begin get attack, people for hostel don already dey jack me for boxers,thank God for someone in the hostel that had inhaler, I for don enter FP as man use girl for ritual .
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by angelfallz(m): 8:59am On Sep 14, 2021
Your uncle married a bad woman.

RexTramadol1:
Rora se rora se o

Anybody to ba fe s’ore

My uncle traveled out, when he made it there he decided to take his wife and kids along

Make I no talk much, the wife don marry Oyinbo, take all the pikin from am.

Till date him new wife no smell airport...... he still dey wish to see his own pikin o
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by angelfallz(m): 9:07am On Sep 14, 2021
It serves you right. You people refuse to buy phones from Legitimate outlets, instead you prefer backyard runs.

DropsMic:
Bought an iPhone 7 plus from one EKANEM NSISONG DAVID aka ANTIGHA SAMMIE aka REIGNS OKU JR. For 100k sometime around January, and on getting home i found out the phone was faulty so i contacted the fellow to return it to him and collect my money.

The graduate of University of calabar apologized and reassured me that he was going to refund me back my money but that he needed to repair and sell the phone first .. So i gave the baba the phone with my innocent mind. Since that day the baba number no dey go again grin

The matter dey force headquarters hand now sha.. Told the officer that if he succeeds in tracking the guy i go give am the whole 100k.

That's his picture below: there's a 20k reward to anyone who can tell me his whereabout. See signature for my phone number
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by angelfallz(m): 9:10am On Sep 14, 2021
What an evil child! Which country did he travel to? You can use the embassy of that country to get him. He defrauded people and fled to that country with his loot(crime) and abandoned his mother to her death.

Pokamystica:
Mine was 2017, borrowed my childhood friend 2.3m for the mum's heart surgery which I was fully aware of. The bastard travelled abroad with the money, the mum died few weeks later after hearing what his son did. The idiot collected alot of money from people using the mum's condition then as an excuse. Ever since then to give out common 500 naira to someone is very difficult for me cus am still recovering from this betrayal. Fear your closest friends, keep your circle tight.
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by angelfallz(m): 9:13am On Sep 14, 2021
Your ex babe Nawa oh. Was it the 8k that scattered the relationship?

Omolomo4eva:
Yeso! A friend that we graduated together in 2005 came to me that he needed 15k to add to d cash with him to pay a printing press organization so that he can supply his client,a firm on the island. And that as soon as he delivers them,they'll pay him his balance and he'll box me up. I had no cash on me,so I went to my chic to borrow the cash giving her the actual date I'll refund. She gave me the cash trusting me. As soon as I gave my guy the cash,for 8 months,I couldn't reach him. My bae changed the whole tin for me as she couldn't bear it again after many "he is comings". I had to get the money from my niece in Ife,a student,to pay my bae,by then,the relationship don scatter. To cut the long story short,till now na only 3k my friend gave me,the others are gone,I believe. That my guy tried such with another person and as I type this,he is in Kirikiri. In 2020(February),I called him while he was in prison,he began to beg and appreciate my patience. This story happened in 2017
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by angelfallz(m): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2021
Who is the lady to you? Asin do you know her personally?

Samfloxin:
I told a lady that her husband is cheating on her . Last last na me them come face.
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by angelfallz(m): 9:25am On Sep 14, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
That your guy is an olodo
Prophetdoctor:
Many stories to tell. But this is very pathetic.

Back then in school, I was a great help to my guy during exams. He copied everything from me. While writing French exam, we were asked, 'Comment tu t'appelle.' I answered, 'Je m'appelle... my name.' I didn't check to see what my guy wrote. I was shocked and embarrassed, when our teacher brought our answer sheets to class to show everybody. He didn't change anything. He wrote 'Je m'appelle, my name' as I wrote. I was penalized for aiding exams malpractice.

MORE LOADING...
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by angelfallz(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2021
The bolded,
Which relationship are you talking about? You mean the relationship that almost ruined you at your place of work?

Prophetdoctor:
My very good friend had issues with His landlord. He was given quit notice with no money to rent another apartment. Many times, I watched the landlord harrassing him & threatening police arrest. I had to save him from the problem. I had my company money in my account. I added up with my money for him to rent an apartment of N120k. I had a good name in my company. I was sure of recovering the money from him. When my boss asked for the money, I told him I gave to a friend to settle a problem. It was unbelievable that I could take such a risk for somebody. He even threatened to arrest the guy but I shielded him. He couldn't sack me or anything. After 3months, he started deducting it from my salary for 8months. It was so painful. I became poor. That my guy refused to refund the money. After months & much noise, he paid half. For the sake of God and my value of relationship, I wrote off the balance.
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by angelfallz(m): 9:47am On Sep 14, 2021
This is a case of buying from unauthorised outlets. You people know the authentic car dealers but refuse to patronise them, instead you people prefer backyard runs.

You're very lucky.

SonofGod231:
Yeah on two occasions,I will say the other later.
I once directed a friend to a guy that sells cars around my area.The brother of this guy normally sends cars to him from abroad to sell.
This my friend that bought the car came all the way from another state.
The guy in question gave me only 60K as per cut for bringing (A buyer)my friend to him.
Weeks later,my friend was arrested for driving a stolen car where he lives,This My Friend in turn tricked me to where I was arrested in connection to the crime.The guy in question that sold the car wasn't around at the time of all these arrests so we stay small for police custody until he was finally arrested.
He also didn't know it was a stolen car.
Since he deals in cars,he got that one cheap from some persons around the corner and thought it was legit then sold it to us.
Eversince I learnt a lesson,I no dey put body for any thing friend or paddy me.
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Prophetdoctor(m): 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
angelfallz:
The bolded,
Which relationship are you talking about? You mean the relationship that almost ruined you at your place of work?

RUINED? Not possible! Not to argue with you, but what I did was INTENTIONAL. I knew what was to come. I was ready for it, though tough, I won. I am still happy that I helped him and also wrote off the balance when he couldn't (refused) to pay back.
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by angelfallz(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
So you're still friends with the person?

Prophetdoctor:

RUINED? Not possible! Not to argue with you, but what I did was INTENTIONAL. I knew what was to come. I was ready for it, though tough, I won. I am still happy that I helped him and also wrote off the balance when he couldn't (refused) to pay back.
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by MrMcJay(m): 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
angelfallz:
Hmm. So this is a case of fraud by the company?
I don't even understand. How would the company be defrauding itself?
The guy resigned and was paid salary a month after he resigned and the company claimed he absconded? Nawa oh

They are employees of the company. The ex staff submitted a resignation letter and they received it, only to pay him again. Then, they will now retrieve the money from the ex staff and share it within themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by angelfallz(m): 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Wow. shocked shocked shocked

MrMcJay:

They are employees of the company. The ex staff submitted a resignation letter and they received it, only to pay him again. Then, they will now retrieve the money from the ex staff and share it within themselves.
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
angelfallz:
Your ex babe Nawa oh. Was it the 8k that scattered the relationship?

Yea! She accused me of conspiracy,but by the time she got to know the truth,things had gone far!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) / Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic / Beware Of These SCAM Mails From Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.