Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share (28426 Views)

Please Never Ever Help The Poor Nigerian, Leave Them Alone. / Has Anyone Ever Help You Out Before Because You Use Your Dialect / Motivation, Come In And Help Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by nedekid: 4:49am On Aug 30, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Okaayyy, na this guy? He's in sabon gari in kano state. The last place you expected him right? His current phone number is 0704592163
For real?

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by nedekid: 4:55am On Aug 30, 2021
gift01:
Happened to me just now. Due to scarcity of airtime vendors someone begged me to topup 1k for him with my bank. Collected the cash and processed the request. Some 4hrs later, he kept ringing my line that no airtime was received. Now I have to send another one which was instantly received. Awaiting reversal or I leave it for God
Dont leave it to God.
Call or better still send an email to your bank. You can also whatsapp chat with customercare reporting the failed transaction. The reversal will surely come if the transaction failed. Or you will be informed if the airtime purchase was successful and the beneficiary guyed you.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Chibuezem(m): 5:22am On Aug 30, 2021
Benjaniblinks:
Help if you can. If you keep turning blind eyes to everyone passing by because you think everyone is bad one day, the good one will pass without you knowing.
this is where leadership by the spirit of God comes in

2 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by XaintJoel20: 5:26am On Aug 30, 2021
MrMcJay:
There was someone one time who got a new employment through a recruitment agency and needed a lawyer as Guarantor. His mom is a neighbour to my mom and so, I obliged him.
Subsequently, he was employed.
A few years later I got a call from his workplace that he had absconded and he was paid his salary a month after he resigned. I told them to deduct it from the salary of the accounting officer who paid him but they said I had to either produce him or pay it on his behalf. When I called him, he told me that there were several deductions from his salary and they couldn't justify it. He also said they were deducting tax and pension but they were not remitting pension to his PFA.

Next thing, the company called the Police and those ones invited me to the station. I went there and they asked me to write a statement. I wrote that I stood as a Guarantor for someone who was employed and unfortunately had resigned. I wrote that he resigned because they were deducting tax and pension and they were not remitting. I further added that the action to pay the ex-employee after resignation was designed by the Hr and Company accounts department to defraud the company. Thereafter, I left the station.

That evening, the people who reported to the station called and started begging. I just ignored them and told them to provide proof that they remitted deducted tax and pension to the tax guys and the PFA.

2 days later, I wrote a petition and sent a copy to the company, pointedly accusing the MD of fraud by not remitting deducted funds. The MD called me and was crying. She offered to come to my office to apologise properly. I told her not to worry but to send me what I requested for.

We are still on the matter and I will make sure they are made scapegoats for others to learn from.

Please keep me informed.
I want to know how it will end.
Thanks...
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Chibuezem(m): 5:27am On Aug 30, 2021
Pokamystica:
Mine was 2017, borrowed my childhood friend 2.3m for the mum's heart surgery which I was fully aware of. The bastard travelled abroad with the money, the mum died few weeks later after hearing what his son did. The idiot collected alot of money from people using the mum's condition then as an excuse. Ever since then to give out common 500 naira to someone is very difficult for me cus am still recovering from this betrayal. Fear your closest friends, keep your circle tight.
sorry bro... This friend usually end up living in frustration

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by marvel2real: 5:27am On Aug 30, 2021
MrMcJay:
There was someone one time who got a new employment through a recruitment agency and needed a lawyer as Guarantor. His mom is a neighbour to my mom and so, I obliged him.
A few years later I got a call from his workplace that he had absconded and he was paid his salary a month after he resigned. I told them to deduct it from the salary of the accounting officer who paid him but they said I had to either produce him or pay it on his behalf. When I called him, he told me that there were several deductions from his salary and they couldn't justify it. He also said they were deducting tax and pension but they were not remitting pension to his PFA.

Next thing, the company called the Police and those ones invited me to the station. I went there and they asked me to write a statement. I wrote that I stood as a Guarantor for someone who was employed and unfortunately had resigned. I wrote that he resigned because they were deducting tax and pension and they were not remitting. I further added that the action to pay the ex-employee after resignation was designed by the Hr and Company accounts department to defraud the company. Thereafter, I left the station.

That evening, the people who reported to the station called and started begging. I just ignored them and told them to provide proof that they remitted deducted tax and pension to the tax guys and the PFA.

2 days later, I wrote a petition and sent a copy to the company, pointedly accusing the MD of fraud by not remitting deducted funds. The MD called me and was crying. She offered to come to my office to apologise properly. I told her not to worry but to send me what I requested for.

We are still on the matter and I will make sure they are made scapegoats for others to learn from.

Odogwu,Alpha male.
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by PhenomenalAustin: 5:59am On Aug 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I helped General Buhari to become the President by voting for him. Now see the trouble I've landed.

I have to change my cream due to cost.
Garri a paint container is now N1600.
Rice that used to be N1400 is now N2200.

Beans that was N700 is now N2500.

Come 2023 if no woman contest, I will burn my PVC.

Men have proven to be vision-less

Normally sha, e no suppose beta for you!
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Comedian2019: 6:57am On Aug 30, 2021
avrilwisedata:
I don't know how people can be brainwashed to think there's one person somewhere who was created to carry out a duty on someone else's life called "Helping your destiny". It's just a lazy mentality in my opinion.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Mrtaye: 7:02am On Aug 30, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
A friend called and was looking for a place to stay, I accepted because she was a lively and friendly person with a good personality but she never told me she had asthma, she invited her boyfriend when I wasn't around and in the process of their escapades, she was gasping for air and the guy had no idea what to do, he called me and I had to rush to get back home, it was hell that day because she nearly lost her life, we had to rush her to the hospital before she could be revived, I was so incensed but I thank God she survived if not It would have been a different story
Wooow
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Doyou2019: 7:02am On Aug 30, 2021
MrMcJay:

How I love how this panned out! If only all Nigerians could be more informed and learn to exercise their rights civilly . If only...
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by AbarisFather(m): 7:11am On Aug 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
this fellow looks like Alex
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Mrtaye: 7:18am On Aug 30, 2021
Yewandequeen:
this is the least story I expected to read grin
Maybe it's the expensive ipod
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Ritzybeauty(f): 7:40am On Aug 30, 2021
justscorchone:

Why don't you ever reply your mail?

A lot of mail is too much to handle I guess, besides not really a mail person
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by VTJN(m): 7:58am On Aug 30, 2021
Peppysco:

I swear, na only mumu or foolish people go believe this your lie
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by lafiagi007: 8:01am On Aug 30, 2021
Equity15:
. Beans 2500? It's 3k here ooh
I don't understand, you mean one Congo/measure/mudu of beans is being sold for 3k?

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Efobiandrew83(m): 8:07am On Aug 30, 2021
It was on his neck that I should help him with 12,000 to pay me back in 3days time. This is the 4th month and am yet to get my money back. Now I am begging for my own money.

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by ralmix(m): 8:11am On Aug 30, 2021
I like this, some companies really needs smart people to deal with them.

MrMcJay:

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Dashlish12: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

A lot of mail is too much to handle I guess, besides not really a mail person
. Hmm c as person bae fresh like toda bread; Haha
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by VTJN(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2021
lafiagi007:

I don't understand, you mean one Congo/measure/mudu of beans is being sold for 3k?
I guess so. A paint
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by mjaylala(m): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2021
Story of my life..... Trying to cover up for alot of folks..... Fast forward 2seconds later, I become the villain as I dy like this I no do again, if shit wan escalate let it happen I ain't doing shit
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by lafiagi007: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2021
vickydevoka:

Ur storyline is understandable. He did wat he did to survive.
abi na you be the person? How is it understandable?

3 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2021
Yewandequeen:
. Wats the link about? I checked it out but can't get your message.
I wanted you to subscribe to my channel but my phone was super low and I couldn't risk typing it and my phone going off.

Now that I've told you, you can go back and do it.
Thanks. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by vickydevoka(m): 8:40am On Aug 30, 2021
lafiagi007:
abi na you be the person? How is it understandable?
Lol. 9ja n conclusion without proper investigation
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by streetzdreamz(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Yes, I went to the department) that fateful day with a coursemate of mine, I had gone out and gone in and I remember that apart from my me and my course mate, there was just one other person in the library.
I and my friend went to one of the seats and I found that someone had left their phone there and knowing that things had been getting missing lately, I didn't want to risk not picking up the phone and then having to hear the phone later got stolen.
I showed it to my friend and said "babe, this person left their phone here, I'll keep it until someone is able to give evidence of ownership before giving the" Thank goodness I showed it to my friend o, the owner who happened to either be a fresher or in 200 level (can't remember), came in and asked of the phone, I showed it to her and told her to be more careful. She collected the phone and left only to go on the German unit WhatsApp group ( my department has subunits according to the language being studied by individual so we've got different WhatsApp groups for each language from 100-400 level, WhatsApp group for finalists, general WhatsApp group, WhatsApp group for each level, WhatsApp group for each unit and their levels etc, can't really explain) so, my course mates in German units then started to message my unit course mates because I wasn't on any of the WhatsApp groups, my course mates who were in same hall as me (Queen Elizabeth II Hall ) then told me about it. I got furious because I had done this girl a favour and she went ahead to lie, my level mates, course mates, unit mates and people who had known me for long (both the ones who had graduated and the ones in 300 level) vouched for me, if not that fighting isn't allowed in UI, I'm certain that girl would have been dealt with. The girl (my course mate and hall mate) who was with me the day I found that phone verified that she was with me and that I had showed her the phone.
People told her that I had a good reputation in my hall, faculty, unit, and department as a whole. It had never been reported that I took what didn't belong to me and that she had come from nowhere trying to soil my image over a phone that wasn't even worth 20k.
She became ashamed, was asked to apologize (she apologized taya) and even wrote and apology note that was pasted on our notice board.
She sent me a message to apologize as well and I had it till early this year.
That girl almost did character assassination on me but God no gree.
sometimes I find it hard to comprehend actions like this, you saw a lost phone, returned it back to the owner in one piece without requesting for anything in return, then she went ahead to soil your image? Like wtf!!!! That's the height of betrayal....sometimes I wonder why some humans are so heartless and so wicked, if you had no good reputation,or a witness, imagine what her actions would have done to your personality, a university environment for that matter, some people are just wired wrong, because I don't know why they choose to repay good,kindness with evil and wickedness.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by bigcee(m): 8:56am On Aug 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Lwkmd grin grin grin

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by bigcee(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2021
MrMcJay:
My Oga, take hold body, abeg grin

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Yewandequeen(f): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2021
Mrtaye:

Maybe it's the expensive ipod
another angle grin
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by queenitee(f): 9:09am On Aug 30, 2021
Omolomo4eva:
Yeso! A friend that we graduated together in 2005 came to me that he needed 15k to add to d cash with him to pay a printing press organization so that he can supply his client,a firm on the island. And that as soon as he delivers them,they'll pay him his balance and he'll box me up. I had no cash on me,so I went to my chic to borrow the cash giving her the actual date I'll refund. She gave me the cash trusting me. As soon as I gave my guy the cash,for 8 months,I couldn't reach him. My bae changed the whole tin for me as she couldn't bear it again after many "he is comings". I had to get the money from my niece in Ife,a student,to pay my bae,by then,the relationship don scatter. To cut the long story short,till now na only 3k my friend gave me,the others are gone,I believe. That my guy tried such with another person and as I type this,he is in Kirikiri. In 2020(February),I called him while he was in prison,he began to beg and appreciate my patience. This story happened in 2017
This my friend who I borrowed part of my school fees at that time to set up or repair his photocopying machine and didn’t return it will soon end up like this. Cos, school fees and he was posting me till a day before the portal will close, what if I wasn’t able to get the money? I would have had an extra year

6 Likes

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by MrMcJay(m): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2021
bigcee:

My Oga, take hold body, abeg grin
Lol, thanks
Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by MrMcJay(m): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2021
ralmix:
I like this, some companies really needs smart people to deal with them.
Lots of companies operate like criminal enterprises. They only cry when caught.

1 Like

Re: Ever Help Someone And You Landed Into Trouble?? ... Share by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2021
2017 There was a fight at Amje bus stop, the stupid guys are fighting because of a woman one is a bike man and the other is a bread seller, The Bike man is beating the other one seriously, I sha begged and separate the fight angry
I was just outside the site am working when the other guy call tout to fight me that I am one of the people that fight him, they were 3 in number that came to fight me , he threw punch I dodge it and gave him right left hook, people that saw the scene came to beg me coz they know I hardly talk, since then if you like fight I will just pass sad

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In An Uncompleted Building Beside My House (Photos) / Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic / Beware Of These SCAM Mails From Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.