Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Why Is There Hardly Any Woman Like Kathryn Kulman These Days? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is There Hardly Any Woman Like Kathryn Kulman These Days? (2111 Views)

The Remarkable Story Of Kathryn Kuhlman's Transition To Glory / Why Are Those Great Biblical Miracles Not Happening These Days? / Biography Of Kathryn Kuhlman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is There Hardly Any Woman Like Kathryn Kulman These Days? by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ayo081:
Kindly read my post again cheesy
I did read your post and clearly you mention that you believe God used her to which I pointed out others who God also used. It is all the same thing. undecided
Re: Why Is There Hardly Any Woman Like Kathryn Kulman These Days? by Ayo081(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I did read your post and clearly you mention that you believe God used her to which I pointed out others who God also used. undecided

Alright, I wonder why the Jer. 17:5-11
Re: Why Is There Hardly Any Woman Like Kathryn Kulman These Days? by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ayo081:
Alright, I wonder why the Jer. 17:5-11
Now, did you read my post there at all? undecided

Kobojunkie:
God also used the Catholic Church(including its many immoral popes) and its many popes to bring His Word to you and the rest of the world so you ought also to be singing praises of the popes as well. grin

God uses even the devil do achieve His Will, that is nko reason to then go out worshipping all that was used by God as that is no criteria for sainthood or something. God never asked anyone to trust in the tools He uses in accomplishing His Will on earth. He has only ever asked you the trust in Him and only Him alone - Jeremiah 17 vs 5 - 11 . undecided
God says you should trust no human being. undecided
Re: Why Is There Hardly Any Woman Like Kathryn Kulman These Days? by Ayo081(m): 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Now, did you read my post there at all? undecided

God says you should trust no human being. undecided
May Grace and peace be multiplied to you and I.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There Hardly Any Woman Like Kathryn Kulman These Days? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Now I already knew about what God used Kathryn Kulman to do beforehand, which made her name to be deservedly mentioned alongside the most anointed men in living history, but I didn't know what she had to go through for God to be able to use her to that degree. On the other I was just getting to know Gladys Aylward, whose story made me lose my breath, for the first time.

Even up til now I'm still feeling goose pimples from her story, despite that this took place over ten years ago. I was like what? A woman?

So the purpose God showed their biographies was to let me know the magnitude of what they had to go through before He could do so much great works with them.

So after watching everything, i was totally humbled because the lady I was lamenting and worried about had not been through half or even quarter of what they went through themselves, at the time. And I was expecting God to use her to the same degree, but it seems God wanted me to know that she couldn't be used to that same degree without going through similar process.

It was after that, I asked God for forgiveness, and told Him that i was going to now leave her in His hands to do whatever He desires because she was better in His hands than mine, and i trust He knew what He was doing.

So that's how I came to have a better understanding of why there are hardly any Kathryn Kulmans these days. It's the process required. Not many women were willing to go through it to become used to God to that degree. They just want the anointing but don't want to go through the fire.

I thank God though that there's at least someone who's been through the fire, even the person I was talking about,
who is a Kathryn Kulman and Gladys Aylward in the making, but i know she's not the only one, because God is raising several Kathryn Kulmans for His final move in these last days.

The reason there are going to be several Kathryn Kulmans in this generation, is because they have been through the required process for God to use them to that degree.

God bless.
instead of worrying about women, ask God to process your life so you can be the next Billy Graham, Oral Roberts, or even the next ArchBishop Benson Idahosa. You're drinking panadol for someone else's headache undecided undecided
Re: Why Is There Hardly Any Woman Like Kathryn Kulman These Days? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
LordReed:

Well it does sound like bullcrap to say your god didn't want to heal Kathryn and wanted her instead to undergo a medical procedure that would end her life. My conclusion is Kathryn didn't have any god gifted healing powers, she was just like the rest of the TV preachers, a brilliant showman.
Well, her "showmanship" did so much. What are you doing with your life? Why don't you become a showman so that mediocrity does not consume you? undecided
Re: Why Is There Hardly Any Woman Like Kathryn Kulman These Days? by LordReed(m): 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
Lollittaa:

Well, her "showmanship" did so much. What are you doing with your life? Why don't you become a showman so that mediocrity does not consume you? undecided

Enough to continue enjoying living. May be I will become a showman, I think I might enjoy it. LMAO!
Re: Why Is There Hardly Any Woman Like Kathryn Kulman These Days? by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
MightySparrow:
Kathryn Kulman was just like any other woman the only difference is her dedication. I learned she used to have a prayer room where she prayed. In the room was a door at the bottom of the door leading to the room where food was passed to her and empty plates were evacuated.

She also had word fasting. This means she would go for some days talking to no one but God alone.

Her level of discipline was too high than what women of now can cope with.
The memory of the righteous is blessed.
You're right.

That dedication is what distinguishes such women from the others.

Thanks for sharing.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There Hardly Any Woman Like Kathryn Kulman These Days? by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
aperture11:
Yes, she was a divorcee, yes she died under the knife, but God is the giver of gifts. He doesn't look for perfect vessels, he perfects his vessels.

Elisha died but years later his bone was still healing people.

Kathryn Kuhrmans fruits abound in the number of lives she touched that are now touching others.
As if you were speaking my mind because this is pretty much the response I had in mind for the comment of a skeptic here.

Thanks for sharing.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There Hardly Any Woman Like Kathryn Kulman These Days? by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
obonujoker:

I was being sarcastic Bro
Really? shocked

I should have known better, lol!

You really had me there.

Nice one. wink

Have a blessed day.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There Hardly Any Woman Like Kathryn Kulman These Days? by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Why Is There Hardly Any Woman Like Kathryn Kulman These Days? by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

instead of worrying about women, ask God to process your life so you can be the next Billy Graham, Oral Roberts, or even the next ArchBishop Benson Idahosa. You're drinking panadol for someone else's headache undecided undecided
So how do you know it's someone else's headache? Or you think it's a gender thing. If it was, you would have had it, but you don't really care because it's not about that.

My heavenly Father's concern is my own concern, that why this bothers me, and He's going to use me to address this issue, and has already started doing so. This post among others is one means of such. If you really read the Op, you'd have seen where I mentioned that there's a Kathryn Kulman in the making which i know of personally, and God used my spiritual life to inspire that desire in her, so that has already started bearing fruits.

As for being the next all those you mentioned, I'm actually thinking ahead of that as you should have seen from my moniker. God has already started using me to do more than what some of the men you mentioned were able to do, but of course it's not yet revealed so many don't yet know this. But watch this moniker closely, so you'd be able to confirm what I said when the time comes.

Meanwhile try and repent if you haven't already. If you already have, good, but you can still grow your spiritual life in the meantime.

God bless.
Re: Why Is There Hardly Any Woman Like Kathryn Kulman These Days? by MightySparrow: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You're right.

That dedication is what distinguishes such women from the others.

Thanks for sharing.

God bless.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Mummy G. O Chilling And Enjoying Life In Dubai (video) / Nigerians React To Bishop Oyedepo’s 100,000 Seat Auditorium Under Construction / Drinking Alcoholic Beverages: What the Bible Has to Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.