Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) (60596 Views)

What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? / What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? / What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Jonreal(m): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Now You See Me
Rurouni Kenshin
John Wick
Power

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Ofama733: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
The rise and fall of idi Amin, Ninety minutes at Entebbe, Pretty woman.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by CrownFemi: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lord of the rings
Merlin
Save the last dance
Evil spirits - Horror
Center stage
Fadeyi Oloro & Abija movies
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Depressed101: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
Return of the missing sledgehammer..
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Dumetroniks: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
Inception
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by OBoy50: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
cheesy
- Osama bin Buhari
-mortal Kombat
- The failed promises of APC
- from Southwest to benin republic
- The repackaged product for 2023
- Our oyel money
- lazy Nigerian youth

2 Likes

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Habayomie(m): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
Any movie produced by Tunde Kelani.
Oleku
Yellow Card
Saworo Ide;
I never get tired of watching them.
3 Idiots is banger too
The Last King of Scotland.
I don't famz action movies (full of lies)!

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by R0LL0N(m): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
King of Boys grin
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by fkj950ax(m): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
Bourne Trilogy
13 Hours. Secret Soldiers of Benghazi
Hunter Killer

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by peacettw: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
Man from Earth.. A classic and the only movie I have watched more than 5 times
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Skooldeto(m): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
africalipso
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by GeneralDae: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jumong ( so much going on, and it teaches a lot about power)
Daejoyoung
Apocalypto
Mr Bones
Madagascar
Gladiator

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by R0LL0N(m): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
OBoy50:
cheesy
- Osama bin Buhari
-mortal Kombat
- The failed promises of APC
- from Southwest to benin republic
- The repackaged product for 2023
- Our oyel money
- lazy Nigerian youth
Who gave the order saga
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Depressed101: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
Offpoint1:
Rango
Ice age
Moana
Zotopia
Mulan (animation)
Open season
Zambiba
Sonic the hedgehog
Bee movie
Life of a bug
Junkyard dogs
i love rango...
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by aujile(m): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
Captain America (The Winter Soldier)
Avengers (Civil War, Infinity War, End Game,)
Bleep: The Return of Xander Cage
The Hitman Bodyguard
Wonder Woman
The Fate of the Furious
Rise of Lycans
Etc
TeamLeader:
Not series now just normal movie. I've watched countless movies but these few ones stood out for me because I just can't stop watching them all over

mine

jungle cruise
slumdog millionaire
Alita the battle Angel
KungFu Panda

Etc.

Share yours I might download some
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by bayulite: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
Fast and Furious
apocalypso
Coming to America
Lord of the ring
Bad
Face off
Black angels

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Seebrian(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
The train.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Uchezzy208(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
A Man called God season 1&2
A very interesting movie
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by PrinceMajestic: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
EDIRNE 1453. when Sultan Mehmet Ruler of Ottoman empire conquered the world and terrorists Christians constantinople
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by PoTTV: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
Friday, Next Friday, How high, Boyz in d hood, Juice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Pulp fiction
Scarface
Narcos
Belly

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Dreadlock69(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Officialseriki:
Men On Fire
Deep Blue Sea
Rules Of Engagement
24Hours
Amazing Grace

Deep blue sea
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by BrainSanitizer: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Someone tell Surnow and Cochran to bring back 24!
I miss Jack Bauer.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by kindmman(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
Bahuballli
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by PUKKA25: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mega mind
Val helsing
Kick ass 1&2
Amazing spiderman1
Third world cop

2 Likes

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Penguin2: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
3 idiots

You get sense my Gee.

I know intelligent people when I see them

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by pesuwe(m): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lord of the ring
Hobbit
Pirate of the Carribbean

2 Likes

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by treatise: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
TeamLeader:
Not series now just normal movie. I've watched countless movies but these few ones stood out for me because I just can't stop watching them all over

mine

jungle cruise
slumdog millionaire
Alita the battle Angel
KungFu Panda

Etc.

Share yours I might download some

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Peejayx01(m): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
The three idiots
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
SporaD8:

Thank you.
That Movie has got me quite prepared for many life event so much so that when they actually happened or I encounter same, I pretty much know what to do or how to take them.
"24" is not just a movie to me, it is a practical of life!
Spot on. It's more than a movie, that movie is complete.
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Bezo247(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
Was forest hump interesting?
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by J2381: 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
The Matrix.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

'Sugar Rush' Movie Banned From The Cinemas / BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.