Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) (60617 Views)

What's That Movie You Watch 3 Times But You Still Feel Like Watching It Again? / What Is That Movie You Will Watch Over And Over Again?? / What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by erusen: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Jeez, the guy is in my head, those American comedy series I can't get enough of

Big bang Theory, classic sheldon grin, dude is a complete robot

Modern Family the classic Manny Dogago grin
How I met your mother, nice movie

Watch three and a half men
Mr Brown series
Fresh Prince of Bel el will smit classic grin
Baby daddy cheesy
I love American comedy series like mad

My all time American comedy movie is Police academy grin, up till now the movie ain't available for download I don't know why.
every body hate chris

3 Likes

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Alexis0147(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
Slumdog Millionaire nearly caused trouble between I and my girlfriend while in school... I went to her place to sleep after getting high, madam wanted attention and put on the movie... I woke up instantly and she closed the laptop back immediately

2 Likes

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Kay25(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
quite handful of it but
tournament
wrath of vjara
sherlock Holmes
baubhali

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Mikaeltomz(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
Am a fan of animated movies too..
Finding Dory
Coco
Angry birds
Grinch
Rio
Offpoint1:
Rango
Ice age
Moana
Zotopia
Mulan (animation)
Open season
Zambiba
Sonic the hedgehog
Bee movie
Life of a bug
Junkyard dogs

3 Likes

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Officialseriki: 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
Men On Fire
Deep Blue Sea
Rules Of Engagement
24Hours
Amazing Grace
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
The Hunt for Red October, Barbarian at the gate and Never Say Never Again

2 Likes

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Segeshow: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sin City.
Anything with Tonto Dikeh�
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Okoyouth: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
Osuofia :
Okochi
Ikuku
Akidi
Etc

3 Likes

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by sundaygray(m): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Aflix:
Primal fear
Face off
Ford vs Ferrari
Forrest Gump
Heat--Al pacino, Del Niro
Dark knight cos of Heath Ledger(RIP) awesome performance
The prestige
American beauty

correct! I see you are a man of culture…I respect you!

3 Likes

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Henryjr(m): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
1. King's Men.....secret service
2. Police academy
3. Dragonfly
4. Rags
5. Size 12(Nigerian)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by RioCarputo(m): 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Men of war featuring Dolph Lungren and Trevor Goddard(late).
Maximum conviction staring Steven Anderson popularly known as Stonecode, and Steven Seagal.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Oganigwe ( Epic Nigeria) I still watch it on YouTube lol

AFTER ( American)

2 Likes

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by authority2006(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
Offpoint1:
Rango
Ice age
Moana
Zotopia
Mulan (animation)
Open season
Zambiba
Sonic the hedgehog
Bee movie
Life of a bug
Junkyard dogs

Looks like all these are animations
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
3 idiots

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Khaliphragnar(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2021

Updating comment...

"What Happened To Monday"

Best movie ever learnt there is more to be responsible
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
No matter how interesting a movie is I only watch it once.....But after some time like months or years I can decide to watch some again. They are.........

Apocalypto

Bahubali

Mr Bones

Gladiator

The gods Must Be Crazy

Desperado

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by BadNews: 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nollywood movies

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Lordbinsmar: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
3 idiots

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Galapagous(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
The great debators
Shawshank redemption
Memento
Titanic
Batman(why so serious)
Etc......the list continues

2 Likes

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by emetisuccess(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
The hitman's bodyguard and the hitman wife's bodyguard, go and enjoy guys

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Tayorshd2(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
Troy of all time

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Youngpo413: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jumong Land of the wind.. The mask.. Spy next door.. Miracle in cell number 7.. John Wick chapter 1,2 and 3.

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by easzypeaszy(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
TeamLeader:
Not series now just normal movie. I've watched countless movies but these few ones stood out for me because I just can't stop watching them all over

mine

jungle cruise
slumdog millionaire
Alita the battle Angel
KungFu Panda

Etc.

Share yours I might download some
are we related? how comes u r so me
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
King's men.
The Healer(Korean series)
K2
Hitman's bodyguard

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Moscodee1990(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
Prison Break,
Titanic, strike back and "Like Stars on Earth" .

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by abobote: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
24hours
Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Olodo24: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mad Max: Fury Road
I, Tonya
The Wolf of Wall Street
Titanic

3 Likes

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Steve28: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
Very interesting movie to watch but is a series movie
excel1960:
Jumong

2 Likes

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by swarley75(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
Edges of Tomorrow

3 Idiots

Horrible Bosses 1 and 2

We Are The Millers

Thor Ragnarock

Game Night

Mad Max

Daddy's Home 1 and 2

Office Christmas Party

Bad Samta 1 and 2

and

Home Alone 1 and 2 ( I always watch this every Christmas period)

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by Aflix(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=KingIce101 post=105293423][/quote]I swear guy. No other joker comes close, except maybe jack Nicholson.

1 Like

Re: What's That Movie You Can't Get Tired To Watch? (Pictures) by sirbrutus91: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
debbydams:
Taken
Jungle cruise
Black window
Life in a year

I have watched all. Life in a year and taken aren’t that superb though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

'Sugar Rush' Movie Banned From The Cinemas / BBNaija: Ozo Evicted From The Big Brother House As Nengi Cries / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.