Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

My First Experience With A Career Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Experience With A Career Prostitute (3148 Views)

My First Experience In A Nigerian Club / My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) / My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Experience With A Career Prostitute by Crownny88(m): 8:59am On Aug 29, 2021
As the topic illustrated,this confined story explained what to be of expectation for anyone who may be thinking of having a taste of how the market of sex workers looks like before giving it a trial,or rather want to know for personal individualised purpose.
   It all became an adventure that must be explore when a number of months went away my radar without me and my spouse coming together anymore.it shatters the heart on a long run when you no longer enjoy the intimacy that do comes along as right when being in healthy relationship.i summoned courage never to go back to my ex when our love collapsed but i never knew that i would be fighting to pay for it damages on a long run which later catch up with me before i could say jack Robinson.i needed to gather myself up as a whole again and never to show weakened to any associates or third force who might be studying the likely carcass of our once celebrated love.deffinately the need to visit the market became inevitable.
   I took up my phone and explore the right sites that my phone had never execute its premises ever it has been bought.the experience here alone is pleasing to the mind.it's like going to the market shopping for food items and witnessing mouthwatering items in their gigantic facilitating looks, portable slim and curvy goddesses, glowing blacks radiating someone's heart from afar.here i knew am gone already but if it's for goodness or its opposite,hardly could i tell at that moment of intense urge to devour something.
   I clicked on a semi robust charming lady which every man on earth may find it difficult to let go of her if there is ever any opportunity to spend a night with her comes in a glimpse.infact she's one of God's special and classic mold set aside in molding likeable images.
   I prepared a soft landing for her after a long strict business discussion on the type and grand of business she will be offering. unfortunately it seemed here was the juncture were the overall problem  gained its life.it's like am yawning hungrily for Tesla electrified car and my account could only arrange me a minute taxi ride.its a kind of customer's choice leaving you to settle for the least price.i didn't see the red flag because i was joyfully overwhelmed. i sanitated the whole apartment expecting my August visitor.it isn't that my EXs aren't beautiful but you know another beautiful specie that has not been tasted before will leave you whole night salivating before reaching the dinning.the least price that cost me this story? Probably there's not need for it now.
   Her arrival captivated my sight and left me awkward for seconds which seems like an hour of colourful thought of being in her company.she steer at me like she's gonna give it to me harder harder till i say 'pls, i need no more' in a weakened low pitch,not knowing i just used my money to order a good that leaves the buyer in total bewilderment after taste.
   The reality beneath the title set in here when she said 'straight to business'.wao! what a professional business partner.i hurriedly blew every clothes on me into the air wafting, including the last clothe housing my Mr Dickson and my heart was already pumping like a pump action fire arm.i expected her to do the same though not expecting it wild like i just did.but to my dismay,she only off her bump short and pant.i ask her to remove her upper dresses too but she denied it.she said she is running out of time and i should dip it inside her in time because there is still more places to explore after my own harbor.brother! I was left bewildered like what the fu*k.no pre-intimacy!? No smashing of the two valleys and tasting its tip!? No Mouth Gig!? How did we landed here? i questioned myself disbelievingly.my erection just weakened.what do you mean? i ask for an answer. ' that's how it is ' she replied.so it is what it is.i asserted.
    I didn't knew when i asked for caressing her two rumbling watermelons in a seeking tone and she totally denied it again and said this, ' my bre*sts are for my boyfriend.if i give it to every man i meet to enjoy.what will remain for my boyfriend?'  I was like Indeed,it has finished.where does that happens? A LovePeddler securing her supposed be first area of accessing for a fu*king damning abstract boyfriend. ' am not gonna die today anymore because this lie is harmlessly unharmed ' i fussed out to myself.
   While all those drama was still unfolding,she keep threatening me of leaving if am not ready to complete the part of my business which is just taking up my tool,dip it in into her pot, continue the process till the helpless sperm is deposited.what kind of sex is that and how do men enjoy that.there is nothing i can do at that moment than to honourably succumb to her rule.less i forget,she had the day because she had already been paid earlier.
  My tool has been paralyzed.dangling between my legs in dismay.she prepared her frontage to receive the dagger.i dash for the pillow to rest her butts on it to give a clear way for my humble capped niggar to be going in and out freely like an hectic pestle on a rigorous mission with mortar.if straight to the sex is what she can cope with, giving her an historic bang of her life wouldn't be expensive for me either because i can not come and lose my money and still lose the sex. it was just like the witch was on a 'denial' task also because she vehemently threw the idea back at me.i already knew i have failed the game without expecting anyone to tell me. 'alright' i complied. 'my di*k is already flaccidly out of erection now and the only way we can use to revive it is if you will play with it.' i retorted.she accepted after forming face.the least she could accept out of the series of her denials.
   She went for my capped niggar which was lying down helplessly discerning the outcome of the dialogue.she handle it with care, caressing smoothing and steering it just to revive it lost esteem.it came back to full erection after half a minute of this arbitrary pre-intimacy and i jump into action.after some seconds of oozing it in and out of her channel.i wasted no time.i became going harder.i became wild and untamed.this last part of the business must be the receiving end of all of her atrocities against our mutual contract.i arrested her big butts by its waist by holding it firmly against the bed to prevent it from shaking away from the momentum of my hammering.she can not deny these because she is now hopeless under my command.she began moaning, graduated it into groaning.she can't hide her displeasure anymore.i didn't care because actually,i paid for what am doing and it should only be enjoy by the buyer not the seller,said by Basket mouth.i look not into her plea.she try pushing me away but i was over determined to achieve my goal.i have became an unshakable mountain.if this self determination was to be found by many hustlers.many could have become c.e.o by now.i knew removing it from her to take on another style will be a serious problematic demand to settle.so i just endure and stick to the same position.giving it out harder.it just seemed like my capped niggar is on the same side with my submission.it refused to go flaccid.
   After above 30 minutes marathon of sex romp.my spinal cord could not take it anymore.it also begged for freedom and am done.nothing to add or subtract again.but Mr Dickson is not yet succumbing to our withdrawal gesture.it was still hard like a rock and i can't withdraw without cuming.i signal the already weakened bee under me to caress my nipple and suck it if she want the sperm to come on time.she was too helpless to deny it.she did as she was been instructed and 'boom' it work.i feel the pleasure.it sent signal into my skull and my capped niggar decoded the signal back from the skull.the sperm was now running its way down the highway end of the tip of my tool.the power came from no where and the momentum gained pace again.as it oozed in into her she pull my weakened body away and i voluntary landed on the bed.we spent minutes panting and fighting for air.later exchanging some words.she ask of what i used and i told her i never used anything and retorted if 30 minutes of sex romp is weird.she got herself up and dress.i did same,gave her transport fare and accompanied her to bus stop where she took bike before my departure.
    From this witnessed epistle of mine.i have come to realised that there is class in all profession.even it does in robbery.know who you deals with. discuss your expectations in your prospect deal and evaluate the price before making it a deal
   A question to all who go out to have a "quikee"(not english) at guest house,cool sport or brothels.how do you guys enjoy your time hammering alone without the addition of the rest?

® Crownny88

2 Likes

Re: My First Experience With A Career Prostitute by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:05am On Aug 29, 2021
Only those that passed jamb without expo go read this from start to finish.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Experience With A Career Prostitute by potent5(m): 9:23am On Aug 29, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
Theriously.

Re: My First Experience With A Career Prostitute by AmgMakanaki(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2021
OgogoroFreak:

Omoo.. me I jump jump the story oo grin
Re: My First Experience With A Career Prostitute by Crownny88(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
Broz,it takes nothing less than 4 minutes to comprehend nah.if a prospect crush of yours stopped you while you are on your way to class,wouldn't you have a stopover? grin grin
Re: My First Experience With A Career Prostitute by Crownny88(m): 9:56am On Aug 29, 2021
AmgMakanaki:

Omoo.. me I jump jump the story oo grin
Common get back to it.dont be like 'oga at the top' grin
Re: My First Experience With A Career Prostitute by Memberclub(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Won't read that

1 Like

Re: My First Experience With A Career Prostitute by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
I don’t know why i hate reading long post , just direct to comments

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who’s The Curviest? Beyoncé Or Rihanna (PHOTOS) / Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month / Nigerian Fetish Shirt Being Sold For $4500 In The US (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.