Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Who’s The Curviest? Beyoncé Or Rihanna (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who’s The Curviest? Beyoncé Or Rihanna (PHOTOS) (3141 Views)

Which African Country Has The Curviest Women / Who’s The Curviest Between Mercy Eke And Toke Makinwa / Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who’s The Curviest? Beyoncé Or Rihanna (PHOTOS) by 0Tolu0: 10:43am On Dec 03, 2021

1 Share

Re: Who’s The Curviest? Beyoncé Or Rihanna (PHOTOS) by Fineboy08(m): 11:09am On Dec 03, 2021
Pls don't cause argument here..We know who get ukwu pass between dia two..I love dem bt i love Riri more cool

2 Likes

Re: Who’s The Curviest? Beyoncé Or Rihanna (PHOTOS) by Medusa65(f): 11:26am On Dec 03, 2021
Rihanna cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who’s The Curviest? Beyoncé Or Rihanna (PHOTOS) by illicit(m): 11:52am On Dec 03, 2021
Bad gal Riri

2 Likes

Re: Who’s The Curviest? Beyoncé Or Rihanna (PHOTOS) by Myexdisturbs: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
Beyonce by a thousand miles

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who’s The Curviest? Beyoncé Or Rihanna (PHOTOS) by AfonjaConehead: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Abeg Rihanna ain't mates with Beyonce... Beyonce's the bomb..
See Rihanna like oguashukwu aunty grin

1 Like

Re: Who’s The Curviest? Beyoncé Or Rihanna (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
I love Rihanna, but you don't equate her with Beyonce. Bey is literally a goddess. Imagine comparing a mortal to a godessundecided

2 Likes

Re: Who’s The Curviest? Beyoncé Or Rihanna (PHOTOS) by jericco1(m): 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Be like you high
Re: Who’s The Curviest? Beyoncé Or Rihanna (PHOTOS) by Hungrychicken(m): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
rihanna

2 Likes

Re: Who’s The Curviest? Beyoncé Or Rihanna (PHOTOS) by Morocam: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Riri has Curves pass , Beyonce is just a classy babe as in Senior woman

4 Likes

Re: Who’s The Curviest? Beyoncé Or Rihanna (PHOTOS) by seanwilliam(m): 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
Do you know why they call Beyoncé bootylicious?

4 Likes

Re: Who’s The Curviest? Beyoncé Or Rihanna (PHOTOS) by Clinton999: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Rihanna stand no chances against Beyonce. Shakira would be best to compare.

1 Like

Re: Who’s The Curviest? Beyoncé Or Rihanna (PHOTOS) by Truvelisback(m): 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nicky Minaj has it all but i doubt weda hers is natural.
Re: Who’s The Curviest? Beyoncé Or Rihanna (PHOTOS) by Loreettaa: 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Then get yansh? Overhyped both of them. Abeggiii

1 Like

Re: Who’s The Curviest? Beyoncé Or Rihanna (PHOTOS) by Wannabenz: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
Rihanna no get nyash naa. Nicki Minaj Get pass them but na plastic surgery be her own.

2 Likes

Re: Who’s The Curviest? Beyoncé Or Rihanna (PHOTOS) by ValCon888: 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
I'll dump Beyonce into the Atlantic Ocean and take Rihanna.
Re: Who’s The Curviest? Beyoncé Or Rihanna (PHOTOS) by suffering: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
It was sad to realize Beyoncé went under the knife for a booty. The need to belong is too strong. One would think her being older would act wiser. However Madonna at sixty-three years of age did a horrid implant surgery. Rihanna is natural for all I know. I won’t select because they’re both amazing women.
Re: Who’s The Curviest? Beyoncé Or Rihanna (PHOTOS) by chariisGRACE(m): 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
curvy or not. Rihanna, I'll knack you by god's grace. Amen.
Re: Who’s The Curviest? Beyoncé Or Rihanna (PHOTOS) by bepositive11: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
suffering:
It was sad to realize Beyoncé went under the knife for a booty. The need to belong is too strong. One would think her being older would act wiser. However Madonna at sixty-three years of age did a horrid implant surgery. Rihanna is natural for all I know. I won’t select because they’re both amazing women.

Beyonce did surgery? Where did you get that info?

True. Rihanna is natural. That's why I love her

(1) (Reply)

Young Men These Days Are Morally Decayed And Lousy / Today I Experienced Inner Satisfaction / Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.