Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

My Fiancee Is Overweight-hellllllllp! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Overweight-hellllllllp! (1459 Views)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Is Overweight-hellllllllp! by Ajengogo(m): 10:30am On Jul 20, 2007
There is this this girl in my life that I intend getting married to as soon as possible. But she keeps growing fatter and fatter by the day. In fact her burst is like a burden on her (that is from my own observation). Fellow landers what is the solution to this? I really love her
Re: My Fiancee Is Overweight-hellllllllp! by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 20, 2007
Solution? There can only be a solution, if there's a problem, and I can't see one. Isn't she still the same person you fell for? We'll all change at some point.

One thing that tends to remain constant, is our personalities, so, unless that changes, what exactly is the problem??
Re: My Fiancee Is Overweight-hellllllllp! by PHEESAYOUR(m): 10:43am On Jul 20, 2007
Take her to the gymnassium, some jogging might help and other exercises, I think Nescafe too might help.
Re: My Fiancee Is Overweight-hellllllllp! by hotangel2(f): 10:44am On Jul 20, 2007
I would say That Thunder should fire your mouth, but that would be very unlady-like of me.

You love her, but you believe she's FAT?!?!
What in the name of God and Mankind is that?? Talk about arrant nonsense!!

Hunnie if you love her, you would love every inch and corner of her. Every deep and valley in her body. You think you love her, but I'm sorry to burst your bubbles because you don't sound like a man who loves the woman he's about to marry completely.

It's perfectly alright to notice changes in your partner. But the way you sound (i mean write), doesn't show that you Love your woman. Imagine "She keeps growing fatter and fatter". I still feel the urge to say that Thunder should fire your mouth, but I won't do that!

Now listen. . . If you "love" this woman as you claim to love her, you can talk to her as lovers do. Talk to her with all the love you have for her showing in your eyes, and tell her that you feel she's gaining weight. Hell!! ask her if it's all the preparation for the wedding that is getting to her.
Tell her you could work out with her, because you also want to be in top shape, so that you'll have enough strength to carry her on your wedding day.

THAT alone, would make her reason with you, and want to lose some weight. You'll say it in a way that doesn't make her feel embarrassed!

Don't go about telling people to "HELP!!!! because your wife-to-be is Overwieght"! What the blip?!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Overweight-hellllllllp! by lafile(m): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2007
ah ah! She no fat when you toast her?
Re: My Fiancee Is Overweight-hellllllllp! by Ajengogo(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2007
@hot-angel
your comment is highly appreciated for the love I have for my woman; though u almost invoked thunder to fire ma mouth
Re: My Fiancee Is Overweight-hellllllllp! by Joey82(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2007
@hot-angel
I believe the poster loves his girl dearly, that's why he's looking 4 ways that she'll good 4 him. It is no longer news that in modern times, people seek 4 ways to improve their ways of looking good and 'portable'.

@poster
I'll suggest u take her through some exercises and advice her 2 watch what she eats. U could even see a nutritionist.
Re: My Fiancee Is Overweight-hellllllllp! by tete(f): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2007
hot-angel:

It's perfectly alright to notice changes in your partner. But the way you sound (i mean write), doesn't show that you Love your woman. Imagine "She keeps growing fatter and fatter". I still feel the urge to say that Thunder should fire your mouth, but I won't do that!

Now listen. . . If you "love" this woman as you claim to love her, you can talk to her as lovers do. Talk to her with all the love you have for her showing in your eyes, and tell her that you feel she's gaining weight. Hell!! ask her if it's all the preparation for the wedding that is getting to her.
Tell her you could work out with her, because you also want to be in top shape, so that you'll have enough strength to carry her on your wedding day.

THAT alone, would make her reason with you, and want to lose some weight. You'll say it in a way that doesn't make her feel embarrassed!

Don't go about telling people to "HELP!!!! because your wife-to-be is Overwieght"! What the blip?!

Right on Sister

@Ajengogo
Broda it's not a big problem. I'm assuming your girl has always had extra flesh so you must have know that she had the tendency to get even bigger. The question is why does it bother you? is it 'cause of her health or 'cause you're embarassed?

If its the former then you can gently encourage her to work on her weight, you can assit her by joining a gym and exercising toghether. Walking is a very good form of exersice that tones down the body from head to toe, alot of people don't know this, so you guys can take long walks toghether you know.

If its the latter then you should really examine your feelings for this Angel of yours. I mean man, real love is all encompassing smiley
Re: My Fiancee Is Overweight-hellllllllp! by OmoEko1(f): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2007
Is she on a birth control becos most women usually gain weight throught that. Why don't u get her a membership card to work out at the gym. If she runs on a threadmill for at least 30mins per day for 2wks, I bet she will look good.
Re: My Fiancee Is Overweight-hellllllllp! by calf(f): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2007
omoeko i wish i cud believe that ooooo,got a friend who's always spending about 2hrs a day in the gym. . .she goes having a jog with her guy like every sat morning yet she hasnt lost any stone yet. . .do you know some other thing that can help?
Tell me if you know. . .
Re: My Fiancee Is Overweight-hellllllllp! by OmoEko1(f): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2007
Well u re right that going to gym doesn't have some. But she can change re eating habit, less carbohydrate and starch but more protein.
Re: My Fiancee Is Overweight-hellllllllp! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2007
hot-angel:

I would say That Thunder should fire your mouth, but that would be very unlady-like of me.

He is just stating the facts. No thunder shall fire him from saying the truth!

hot-angel:

You love her, but you believe she's FAT?!?!
What in the name of God and Mankind is that?? Talk about arrant nonsense!!

Love isn't blind my dear. It'll be pretty worse if he tells her she is OK while inside him he thinks she is just disgustingly huge.

hot-angel:

Hunnie if you love her, you would love every inch and corner of her. Every deep and valley in her body. You think you love her, but I'm sorry to burst your bubbles because you don't sound like a man who loves the woman he's about to marry completely.

He might have been blunt in the way he said it but that doesn't change the fact that he is losing interest. It's quite shallow to say but physical appearance plays an important role in a relationship. Imagine how this woman might turn into as soon as she wears the wedding ring. He didn't meet her like that, so her looks also payed their role. Now she is changing into something else. it's not irreversible so there is nothing to worry about. All he has to do is find the right way to tell her. If she also loves him she'll make an effort. If she complains in a near future he is cheating on her, i won't for one second blame him.

hot-angel:

Sometimes diplomacy doesn't show the situation as it really is. No matter how he had said it he would still be attacked just for the simple fact that he is losing interest in a woman just because of her size. Let's be fair.

hot-angel:

C'mon. The woman ain't a fool. She'll understand where he is getting at. Fine! She'll appreciate the way he was able to talk gently to her, but she'll still be hurt. In this case be direct and tell her what the problem is. Going around won't solve anything.

hot-angel:

he can only make her feel less embarrassed because the embarrassment shall exist no matter the circumstances in which he eventually tells her.

hot-angel:

I guess he just worried because she is just the wife-to-be. Who knows what she might look like when she becomes the wife!
Re: My Fiancee Is Overweight-hellllllllp! by denex: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2007
Well, if she's changed, the relationship too should change. Abeg we all wish our partners will always remain the way they were.
Re: My Fiancee Is Overweight-hellllllllp! by Lance008(m): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2023
Did you marry her
Re: My Fiancee Is Overweight-hellllllllp! by obinna58(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2023
Ajengogo:
There is this this girl in my life that I intend getting married to as soon as possible. But she keeps growing fatter and fatter by the day. In fact her burst is like a burden on her (that is from my own observation). Fellow landers what is the solution to this? I really love her
It’s about 16years now
Re: My Fiancee Is Overweight-hellllllllp! by Ikennaford: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2023
Drop the girl ,she'll be lazy after marriage ,check her family genes for your own good ,I'm saying this because she'll not marry you when you so fat ,and after giving you a child she'll get fatter that's my 2cent ,

Another fact ,marry her if you got no options ,cos real niqqis don't ask your kinda question ,that's Pucci assss ajuju

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Gift / Y Did She Give Me Her Number / Missing Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.