Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace (72367 Views)

Anita Okoye Speaks About Her Marriage To Rudeboy Psquare / IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce / 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by colestephan86: 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
moonbyte25:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/08/28/divorce-let-the-okoye-family-have-peace-paul-okoye-speaks/%3famp=1
I knew when the guys began getting married and their mum died, problems go start
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by SirBunky85(m): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
JovialJune:

Your name can never be there, you this resident tribal bigot, Angel Michael don remove am since, yeye.
I thought I'm the only one who knows this fadhiga of a thing as shameless bigot and turncoat

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Clinghton: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
When the weed gets uprooted, the plant grows healthy.
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
AntiVultureGril:
At Mannavulturegrillz, peace is all we want
grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by gbagyiza: 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
kenzysmith:
See your self instead of u to keep quiet u still get hand they post sad u dey fight your poor brother wife why u no feel control ur own wife undecided shameless human being dey whip common house help that y ur life is going down the drail. Peter has send is Senior son to Barcelona academy open is own drinking company and a bar because he married a good and intelligent wife.
You should go back to peter and kneel for forgiveness because ur elder brother Jude is d one leading u astray.

Some people get wahala for life. You r taking this matter personal? Leave this twins a lone, na their wahala be this. You better face your life than wasting time on their matter...
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Raph82(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I didn't understand a thing up there... What is he saying??
I thought I was the only one not understanding his points.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Focusmind: 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
Depression will soon set in. I doubt if anybody understood this interview. He is talking like Davido. Two artists with low IQ.

He has been the one talking about his family openly. Peter has never said anything in the media about their family. Rudeboy has been the one granting unnecessary interviews, hitting hard at his twin brother's person and wife.

So who is the one washing the family"s dirty linen outside? The guy is daft biko.

10 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by jaxxy(m): 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
emmabest2000:
Paul is talking out of point

Jude has finished this guy with bad advice

Paul no sabi talk. He seems like Sm1 who doesn’t like to address issues adequately bt just takes any action that suits him or doesn’t even suit him.

Jude is even more open to discussion I think.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Raph82(m): 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
unmask:
most of these bloggers must have been really terrible in summary and deduction in school. Now we have to suffer the consequence of their ineptitude.

Please use headlines that relate to the story
The problem be say, the story itself no get head or tail, how u wan take find correct heading for that kind story?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Toks2008(m): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Everybody get their own issues.

Just that once you are a celebrity, your issue becomes a public discuss.
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Bamzyriches451: 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
Unfortunately no one cares, nah only jobless nigerian youths dey shook mouth for una matter
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Tareq1105: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
emmyN:

No, he didn't say what you were expecting to hear. Aproko cheesy

Sorry o, are you the mouthpiece of Paul? You seems to know more.

If yes, give us the breakdown of the issue so that we can understand bcoz to me Paul didn't say anything hence the different interpretation you've been reading.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Trentee4eva: 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
uniqueboi1:
When you dae look your brother wife grin grin
You forget to settle your own. Camel.
How is it your business? Concentrate on your life and family, Or Is your surname ‘Okoye’? The number of likes you even had is disappointing.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by emmyN(m): 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
Tareq1105:

Sorry o, are you the mouthpiece of Paul? You seems to know more.

If yes, give us the breakdown of the issue so that we can understand bcoz to me Paul didn't say anything hence the different interpretation you've been reading.

You can read right? Read what's on the OP and leave aproko for housewives.
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jupiter7:

The best way to punish a man is to leave the responsibilities of raising the kids to him. Born plenty kids for him and dump them for him. By the time he sees how his side chicks will treat his kids, it will reset his brain by force. No matter how loyal a woman is, she will never want the extra burden of raising another woman's plenty children.
I don't know when married women will get this kind of brain undecided

Lol...
You have a good point and observation...

But.. Thank God.. women would never have this kind of brain.. meaning they would be the one to carry the children around while the man is free to Bleep around .. lol

Ighalo's wife is with the kids.. he is busy balling around without stress of assignments or baby sitting.. Lol.. so many examples among the Rich and poor too..

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Myhusband(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
Jude is just a figure head Elder, I guess he just want to see the twins wifeless then he can continue to exploit them while he keep enjoying his own family.

Peter and his wife is a typical example of Jude childishness, little did anyone know Paul is also facing crisis, that lady must have taken a lot of shit from that Jude or how did you explained a lady enjoying fame and money to just decided not to have interest in marriage again? what else will she say she's looking for?

may we not have useless elders

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Raph82(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
I think this guy keeps making fool of himself every time he tries to paint his twin brother black. People are not stupid. He's blaming Peter again for divulging info to the media, how did that happen? Shey na Peter go court go collect copy of the divorce letter put am for internet? This guy is indeed childish.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by MartinsD12(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
moonbyte25:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/08/28/divorce-let-the-okoye-family-have-peace-paul-okoye-speaks/%3famp=1
Why is he still blaming Peter okoye for his failed marriage, rude boy should grow up and stop all these blaming game and take responsibility for his actions

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by RodgersAkpafu: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
CXLVII:

Exactly!

I have strong faith I will have the opportunity to flog that guy someday

Crashed a multi million dollar industry with his foolishness. He should have been the last born and not first, cos Peters son is far more brilliant than him.

Nkita
Jude did not manage the situation well
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by RodgersAkpafu: 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
Now this is a Real man talking..

She dn leave house for you.. enough space and time to bring Side chicks to Fvck at your house with peace of mind..
And hey.. marry another one.. they are cheap ..
Remember Ahmed Musa had a Rebellious idiot of a wife.. he separated from her and married another fresh one..
Do same..
This way of life ends in ruin and regret
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by donb06: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
JovialJune:

Na so, the shame is too much for you right? Las las Anita was the trouble not Lola, but your hands fail you to type it, you and your hypocritically bigoted ilks will never make heaven if you don't change from your tribal racism, just watch.
Hey lady the tribalism is strongly rooted on both sides.... If u read what yorubas said about chioma of Davido or the voting out of Gov Akeredeolu because the first lady is Igbo u will vomit.... Those comments are here in Nairaland
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by adebwalex(m): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
Yeye that is your own Cup of tea and choice.. Very Arrogant, You are brothers by blood for God sake. No matter how you both should have a taught of forgiveness. I hope your late Mama will not be happy seeing things go wrong among both of you.. Go and settle your differences or you wait until God judgment.. You want make I send Pastor Kumuyi to come settle your differences grin grin...
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by MrFly(m): 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
Person wey bend dey look person nyash no forget say another person dey look ur nyash too. U been dey set standard give ur twin bro while ur house had no standard. Lola God bless u for staying with Peter
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Fantazy(m): 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
I don't even understand this write up.

What did he say about the divorce?
Can someone explain this write up?

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by bukatyne(f): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
I think Paul needs a lot of help; he might be becoming bipolar.

He has managed to drag Peter into this mess and insinuate that Anita and not Lola (his favorite Yoruba witch) is the cause of his family's problems.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Sterope(f): 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
This guy actually blames his twin brother. shocked

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
Yes o, focus on the music.
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by penplus: 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
When you really don't want to speak.....

But you know you just have to say something....

May GOD grant you the peace you need in JESUS Name

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Jonathan39: 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
Both Peter and Paul and the business, the son in Barcelona academy are Igbos. Rest
Jerryherd:
Paul is a fool, and I wish everyone just face their life and let him enjoy his foolishness and privacy

Who gives a fvck about Okoye family

Peter is doing very fine with his Baba Ijebu lotto business, his Bar and lounge, and the drinks he manufactures... Get few shows too

Lola is in the US for her top business management Program

Peter son is in Barcelona Academy

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Jonathan39: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
You no wise, that he have problem with his wife doesn't change the fact the family didn't welcome Lola, the Lola case is constant.
JovialJune:

Na so, the shame is too much for you right? Las las Anita was the trouble not Lola, but your hands fail you to type it, you and your hypocritically bigoted ilks will never make heaven if you don't change from your tribal racism, just watch.
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Danisaint112(m): 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I didn't understand a thing up there... What is he saying??

I think say na only me ooo. I read three times couldn't understand. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids / Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus / Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.