Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace (72365 Views)

Anita Okoye Speaks About Her Marriage To Rudeboy Psquare / IK Ogbonna And His Son Spotted After His Divorce / 'I And Jude Own Squareville' - Paul Okoye Speaks On Decision To Sell Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Muna4real(f): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2021
JovialJune:

Na so, the shame is too much for you right? Las las Anita was the trouble not Lola, but your hands fail you to type it, you and your hypocritically bigoted ilks will never make heaven if you don't change from your tribal racism, just watch.

I don't understand what is wrong with you guys. How was Anita the cause of the trouble? Just because she filled for divorce? That's childish thinking.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Exceed15: 11:27am On Aug 30, 2021
And this will soon pass away
Easy friends what your marriage is going through at the moment will soon be gone
Stay strong
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by ugbanante: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
Am married and i can't tell u that this marriage stuff is that rosy. If u c couples who have lasted 10 yrs in the school salute them.
Having said thus, u lost the 'P'Square' brand, what ever that gave birth and cemented that brand, u will need to get it back. Marriage should help build one not destroy one.
Divorce is what i don't know whether it be a solution here or it brings peace of mind as u put firward; never been divorced so wont know.
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by tiger28: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
Peter is Ibo , a tribe of hardworking , respectful and loving ppl that I grew up with.........Paul is IPOB!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 31, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

How did you hear this

No be new story. I don tell una say this your Igbo girls no dey leave us alone. Nothing you no go hear when dem come.
Re: Paul Okoye Speaks On His Divorce: My Family Is Currently Enjoying Peace by baralatie(m): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
ugbanante:
Am married and i can't tell u that this marriage stuff is that rosy. If u c couples who have lasted 10 yrs in the school salute them.
Having said thus, u lost the 'P'Square' brand, what ever that gave birth and cemented that brand, u will need to get it back. Marriage should help build one not destroy one.
Divorce is what i don't know whether it be a solution here or it brings peace of mind as u put firward; never been divorced so wont know.
Actually divorce is not the solution.divorce in itself throws up another set of troubles on its own.
However if the relationship of marriage between the couples has become a cat and mouse it is better they stay apart before stories that touch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids / Police Arrest Tonto Dikeh In Dubai, Might Be Deported - Stella Dimuko-Korkus / Meet Ramatulai, Fulani Model, Who Refuses To Be Subjected To Islamic Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.